Joke Over. Alex Jones Exposes the Bin Laden Hoax! (END OF)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by matadoor
He was shot and killed Sunday night.

Does anyone here, actually think that Bush would have passed up ANY chance to show the world that Bin Laden was dead under his watch?

Come on people, Bush's ego would never allow another man to claim a victory like that.

Seal Team 6 took him out Sunday night, and Alex Jones is a complete fraud. Not a single thing that Alex Jones has EVER claimed has actually been shown to be accurate.

At some point, everyone here needs to take a "chill pill" and realize that there really isn't a boogie man behind every curtain.

Alex Jones, just wants to make MONEY.

Wow, synchronicity. LOL

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by matadoor

If I have to choose between what comes out of the mouth of Obama and Alex Jones......I know I'll be alot safer believing Alex Jones !!!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Proof please

Seal Team 6 took him out Sunday night, and Alex Jones is a complete fraud. Not a single thing that Alex Jones has EVER claimed has actually been shown to be accurate.

Proof please

Proof please

link   

Does anyone here, actually think that Bush would have passed up ANY chance to show the world that Bin Laden was dead under his watch?

Come on people, Bush's ego would never allow another man to claim a victory like that.

At some point, everyone here needs to take a "chill pill" and realize that there really isn't a boogie man behind every curtain.

link   

You have been here since 1-11-2003 this is what you tell us?

Like all other MSM channels?

Where is the critical thinking?

So few posts for so many years?

You don't like to argue i guess...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by hbpdfsu

Why are you quoting him?

you are just like him?

Post and run?

But did you post?

No, you still run i guess..
edit on 4-5-2011 by Weishaupt because:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redpillfever
Yeah this is a great clip... I watched it a few times last night, its funny how the view count was at 310 forever, with it going past 1200 likes on the video... gotta love youtube censoring...

Anyways... Im glad someone finally posted it on here, I would have, but im not cool enough to post new topics yet

The view count always freezes on videos on Youtube. Happens to my videos all of the time, then the view count increases. Not sure if it's a database load thing or not, but definitely not censoring. If Youtube wanted to censor, they could just remove the video.

Now relating to the thread topic: Alex Jones is a fraud, he might not come across as a conspiracy nutso and I don't know him personally, but nothing he's ever said has been proven or come true. He's no different to you and I claiming other conspiracies. The only difference between us and Alex is that he somehow has amassed a loyal following by saying things we already know and think.

Some of you claim to be awake, I'd say more like half-asleep and misled. Osama Bin Laden isn't a hoax, he's dead people. If he were killed when Bush was in power, George Bush would have spruiked from every street corner he could bragging about killing the worlds most wanted man.

Not everything the Government says is true, but maybe this time around they're telling the truth. A pretty big thing to lie about don't you think? Why now?
edit on 4-5-2011 by DigitalSea because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Alex Jones exposes alot of corrupt things going on in this country and around the world. He has people on his radio show that have the credentials to talk about what they know. You are just like everyone else that want to believe everything the media and the govt tells them. Until they come out with real evidence of Bin Laden's death then we cannot rule out that this is all a hoax.
And your wrong when you say not one single thing Alex has claimed has been proven. What about fluoride in the water? What about chemtrails?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
What's soooo crazy about this is, I *remember* now that news clip on Bin Laden being confirmed as dead.

Why is the WH taking so long to release these so called photos that they have? They don't need to worry about our sensitivities. If people want to look, they will look. It's not the first time someone in the world has seen a dead mutilated body. We're not babies. I'm just thinking this entire thing is a bunch of horse #. I'd like for them to get on with it if they truly have proof so that it can be picked apart by smart people. Tptb didn't count on anyone being that intelligent out there did they?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Let ME make a prediction here.

The "Take" from the materials that OBL had, will be FULL of detailed information about his terrorist network, how it's financed, and members with details of his plans and operations.

Worldwide, even as I type, his operatives are finding out that the US not only took him out, but also recovered intel.

This, is going to scare the living crap out of every single terrorist. "Was I named"? "Is my information and location in there someplace"?

Tom Clancy said it best. Terrorists are cowards, deep down.

Each of these people is going to then have to decide if they want to continue the plots that are in place, knowing that they are most likely compromised, or quickly abandon these plans and ATTEMPT to meld into the society where they are, trying to hide.

This take out is going to have a ripple effect on his entire organization, and I'd say that a vast majority of them will take option 2.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker321

Oh yeah, "Chem trails".

I've never posted on those, because each time I read them I laugh my ass off. The things you people worry about ASTOUND me.

Again, Alex Jones is simply out to make MONEY. He does so by sticking to an old saying from P.T. Barnum.

"There is a sucker born every minute".

Find people who will believe you, and continue to feed them BS. Works every time.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Weishaupt
Obama waited almost 3 years before he showed his fake birth place and so on, and ridiculed Donald..

And right after, JUST days.. he kill Osama! the biggest bogyman, and throw him in the ocean?

How stupid does he think we are...
edit on 4-5-2011 by Weishaupt because: ATS Conspiracy..

AJ is the hoaxer here. His whole theory is based on supposed inside sources and GWB making an intelligent decision (which makes no sense). GWB didn't release the info because, someone stated that OBL had already been killed and the admin would release the info at a politically opportune time?

So AJ expects people to believe, after all the other "in your face" moves made by the GWB admin (stolen election, patriot act and others), that he would be afraid to save his legacy by releasing the OBL is dead info?

Doesn't work for me.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
lmao

not surprising at all.
folks here at ATS have been
saying this all along.

I think the real reason is Obama himself.
His long form BC was proven fake and
led directly to the CIA covert ops
in Kenya, Indonesia and Pakistan
as well as the CIA money laundering
through the Bank of Hawaii with the Ford
Foundation.
This has to be covered up at ALL
costs, so Bin Laden was brought
out of the deep freeze to distract
from an illegal president.

great content for the twilight zone.
Hitchcock would be proud

the CIA just got caught with their hand
in the cookie jar. The gigs up

Operation Hail Mary was a failure.
edit on 5/4/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

And to me this proves what I've known all along since 9/11. That there are some deep dark nasty people out there in the world, who are truly evil. These people who have orchestrated these various events to take place, that has caused uncounted innocents to die for their agenda, will be meeting their maker some day and answering for the disgusting things that they have done. That is the only thing that brings me comfort. Otherwise, I have been seering with anger for days now because they are doing this blatantly in our faces now, and if nothing else angers me in this world, it's being lied to.

I think every one needs to start getting prepared, if you aren't yet. And learn to be self sufficient. Cause when the real shtf here, and it will, you will not be able to rely on anyone. Just think, if they will do this, imagine what they will do to us. I'm not a gloom and doomer by any means, but the writing is on the wall, crystal clear now.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Soon real soon, i can feel the "dis info" members showing up, just talk & bad filthy words.. to scare the members who are here to find the real truth..

Post & Run ...

Filter those OUT! you see them real easy! they just talk # and trying to discredit those with word of truth.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2
Here's Alex Jones exposing all you need to know about this - the biggest joke in History.

It's an Insult to common intelligence!

www.youtube.com...

Now can we put this to bed and concentrate on what's real.

(Please someone bring it across for me - I've tried all ways to embed it but I'm no good at it )

Ok so our people are able to hoax this and that but they would let AJ live? I don't think so.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Yep I know. Bin Laden's been dead years ago.

I smell a big, big, BIG cover up by the US government.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
regardless of whether you believe what Alex Jones is saying about Osama , and the play the US government are going to make , and whether he predicted it or not doesnt matter.

What matters is the US government are going to do something again to infringe upon our outright remove your freedoms , in order to protect you from harms way.

thats the issue here , forget living in fear , you will be so brainwashed soon you wont know what fear is anymore , stop your government now , before its too late .

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Weishaupt

No, I joined years ago, then stopped visiting because of the job that I had. I'm in a new job that allows me some time to actually do things that I like to do.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by hbpdfsu

So angry...

You got caught, ignorance is a bliss i guess..

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join