It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joke Over. Alex Jones Exposes the Bin Laden Hoax! (END OF)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Many moons ago, when Alex Jones was whining about a police state coming, even talking about how one day at airports, we'd see the effects of a police state, I used to laugh. I mean really laugh. Wow, look at us now. Maybe he's not so full of it now? Yeah, some things I question that he says, I don't believe every single word out of the man's mouth but I got to hand it to him, he knows what he's talking about when it comes to some things. And many of the things that he has been talking about are becoming reality, and personally that scares the # out of me.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by matadoor

And that, will be telling. After all, if they faked the killing/execution of OBL, then where did they get all the intel?

Also, I don't think the SEAL team would be trusted with something this huge. Too much of a potential leak factor. Something this big, if it was a hoax, would be restricted to a very small circle.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Weishaupt

Cause you are NUTCASE! if you just play with thoughts like that.

I'm gonna make a prediction... I predict that in the next year or so, truth seekers, "conspiracy theorists", are going to continue to be heavily ridiculed to the point where it divides some people. The crazy ones, and the "sane" ones, who believe in what they are told. The terms they use on cnn are "kooks" and very often. And I would not be shocked, if some "kooks" start getting knocks on their door to be investigated or interviewed, and maybe taken for a ride to the diffusion center, where they will be getting "re-educated" on tptb's "reality".

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Soon real soon, i can feel the "dis info" members showing up, just talk & bad filthy words.. to scare the members who are here to find the real truth..

Post & Run ...

Filter those OUT! you see them real easy! they just talk # and trying to discredit those with word of truth.

To find the real truth. Okay folks, I want everyone to REALLY think about this.

The claim in this instance, is that OBL was killed or died and was "frozen" until now.

Does everyone agree that Bush has an enormous ego? Ummm, yeah.

So, the thinking is, that Bush had, enemy #1 to the US, DEAD, and just put him on ice, so that the next president, or someone after that, could use his death as a political tool of some kind?

Sorry, that dog don't hunt. Bush would have SCREAMED this at the tops of his lungs.

WE GOT ENEMY #1!!

Come on folks, please really think about this. No way in h$ll would "W" not want to take credit for taking out OBL, nor would anyone in his administration nor in the CIA not want credit for taking out this scum bag.

He was killed Sunday night, and he's fish/shark/crab crap right about now.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Mike.Ockizard

They tossed the evidence at the bottom of the SEA

And you come here and try to prove that the "INTEL" is the thing that makes it REAL & LEGIT? who are you?

Do you even know?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Weishaupt

not angry at all...telling me i posted and ran?.....im still here....just getting a laugh at all this bull#....at least theres a few people in here with some common sense......conspiracy conspiracy conspiracy ....yeah ok

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

reply to post by Mike.Ockizard

They tossed the evidence at the bottom of the SEA

And you come here and try to prove that the "INTEL" is the thing that makes it REAL & LEGIT? who are you?

Do you even know?

do you?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

Psychiatry

it's the latest religion.

They decide what's right and wrong.

They decide who's crazy or not.

link   

I am not worried about chemtrails because they are out of my control but its been proven that chem trails have powdered aluminum,barium, and pathogens in them. Now what they are used for, I dont know but you said everything he has talked about has not been proven as fact. I just needed to correct your statement. By the way, I have never posted on chem trail threads.

link   

yeah, post me the SOLID proof and I'll return a real live fairy back to you!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by hbpdfsu

I don't believe everything that the government tells me. I use my own little brain to see what's real, and what's fake.

As a kid, I saw a large UFO over Pittsburgh. Right from my own back porch. It was reported on the news the next morning.

So, yeah I investigate things.

I just don't think that EVERYTHING has some type of conspiracy behind it, some things actually happen the way that they happened.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Redpillfever

Youtube censoring? No.

Mate, I've uploaded a ton of videos, watched a ton (new music videos for example) it always gets stuck at around ~300 initially, it takes a while to update.

Chill.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker321

HE proved it. It was not proven by anyone else.

Show me the INDEPENDENT reports on this. NOT from Alex Jones, and not from one of his "experts".

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Good work

Still amazed how critical thinking scares members here..

Think with your own head..

No answers, just gibberish and copy and paste ...

Yes you know who you are... shame on you..

Really, does your mom know how their kid got messed up? by her old-school brainwash maybe, or does the school already got into you mind?

Oh! so sorry, forgot about your nice big 50" Television your dad just bought to impress his beer friends.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by matadoor
reply to post by truthseeker321

HE proved it. It was not proven by anyone else.

Show me the INDEPENDENT reports on this. NOT from Alex Jones, and not from one of his "experts".

! wow you decide who is Experts now,

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by matadoor

Each of these people is going to then have to decide if they want to continue the plots that are in place, knowing that they are most likely compromised, or quickly abandon these plans and ATTEMPT to meld into the society where they are, trying to hide.

This take out is going to have a ripple effect on his entire organization, and I'd say that a vast majority of them will take option 2.

Because I understand you like using technical terms (like ST6 ex.); maybe you're a "troll", maybe you're not - maybe you're just an analyst or maybe just a wannabe analyst, etc, I really don't care; you're fully entiteled to your own opinion. If there is anything I like most - it's the "clash of ideas and opinions"!

Now, back onto the actual topic;

If there's a huge network of terrorist cells linked to the infamous database (oopss - Al Qaeda); you must know that most of them are supposed to act indipendently; so there's another third option here. Let's recall those options again;
a) continue plans with the original timeline and within the original timeframe (even knowing they might be compromised)
b) try to hide - abandoning plans
c) engage expeditiously with the original paln without respect to the original timeline and timeframe.

Now, I have no idea how cells are going to play out, but because you're so "informed" on the case, can you please enlighten me? Thank You.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Oh my...a cursory glance over this thread shows me that there is an entirely new breed of Alex Jones groupies. Come on guys, educate yourself, Alex Jones is a fear-monger and a rich one at that! He deliberately fudges information in his documentaries and videos - nothing that a simple fact check couldn't fix. If you guys are still drooling over Alex Jones' for his revolutionary speaking and constitutional patriotism, I suggest you see what he really does here:

conspiracies.skepticproject.com...

Educate yourselves. A lot of people people are here because they beat the normal system and couldn't accept it, but they become blind to a new leader that says everything they want to hear.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by emaildogs
I love the info Alex digs up day after day. I would tell everyone about his show if...
If he diddnt make such a fool out of me, when he goes on one of his tirades, when he starts making crazy voices. Also when he yells at the top of his lungs Agggggggghhhh! I also hate when he constantly interupts his guests, and especially his callers, with his interjections. tone yourself down Alex, no coffee during the show bud. Does he not know this?

Lol. You dont stand up against the whole established way of thinking and put yourself out there to be mocked and made a fool of unless you have a strong ego, and are a little eccentric.

We have people like Noam Chomsky who have reasonably, quietly, calmly, and intelligently, argued about America's foreign policies and the atrocities we have been committing around the world to further economic agendas for the few. And who listens to him?

No one. And, he is all but blacklisted in the US from appearing in the media.

If it takes a loud belligerent, nutty guy to break into the American psyche, then so be it. Clearly, America likes loud mouthed egotisitical people. Look at all our pundits. So, dont confuse the message with the messenger. He may be far from perfect, but he is making some good inroads into the mainstream, and getting people to start to think different.

I will take what I can get, at this point.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by iusalterum

Not "enlightened" in the least in this regard.

Just speculating.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by LiberLegit

Tell yourself this over and over until your bubble is hole again...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join