It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joke Over. Alex Jones Exposes the Bin Laden Hoax! (END OF)

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by PrimePorkchop

I never said they weren't credible. Why don't you double-read my post?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k
reply to post by 000063

I am not claiming that they are wrong, I am just pointing out the statistics.
You're making a strong implication, is what you're doing.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I am not saying they are wrong, I am just saying this isn't a thread to bash out at Alex Jones (even though he does claim everything he says is right). I NEVER watched any of Alex Jones' vids, except the one about 9/11 and Obama's inaug. Other than that, anything I learn, i learn through research, not speculation, or incentive.

I am merely pointing out that the majority of the people lashing out at Alex Jones, when we should be more concerned about Osama's 'death' are eerily new posters. Just thoughts, not claims

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Alex Jones isn't a fraud, he's just a over inflated ego, that's using fear and conspiracies to make money..

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I also LOVE how those same people come here claiming "what has this site come to" when they've only been here for a couple months - either when Jared Loughner appeared, or just recently.

Most likely previous banned trolls, that are here under a new moniker.
Former sock puppets and such.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Crazytalk

I noticed that there seemed to be a serial cable in one of those pictures, probably an RS232

www.canstockphoto.com...

They said there were no Internet Services to the compound, but this kind of cable is commonly used in desktop computers.

www.arcelect.com...
edit on 4-5-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I haven't yet thought this arguement though to conclusion, nor read the whole thread to see if it's been discussed.

The thought occured to me that there is a special forces soilder somewhere who is literally worth millions. The man who shot Bin Laden.

Having watched far too much American "News" over the last 10 years I learnt one thing, the American media love an interview. They'll interview anyone about the most trvial matter as long as it's current.

If I was this man I'd know I was sitting on a goldmine that I could milk for the rest of my natural life. The book deal and movie rights alone are worth millions. My attitude would be de-brief me and get me on FOX, there's a big fat cow out there and she needs milking.

I can see that you may be worried about being a target for pissed off muslims but for that coin, I'd take the risk. # it, I could afford the bodyguards.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Alex Jones is a new world order zionist shill which happens to be part of a super dooper ultra unknown secret order of the jesuits called The Sith Lords of the Blessed Dark V. No one has determined what the V stands for. Some sources say it is 5 super powerful NLP programmers embedded in the most prominent conspiracy theorist circles. Some say the V stands for Vatican or Victory others say it represents others or Visitors outside known reality.

I apologize for mocking the Alex Jones haters but someone has to do it. Alex might not have the best delivery skills when he twists off but hes got alot of heart and dedication in finding the truth with exhaustive research and digging for answers. He has taught me how the ruling class above the ruling class operate. Since then propaganda doesn't work well on me anymore.

Thanks Alex for teaching me something about how they wage war with information...you are a good man with a lionheart

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama
Alex Jones isn't a fraud, he's just a over inflated ego, that's using fear and conspiracies to make money..

I think you were referring to American foreign policy just an over inflated ego, that's using fear and conspiracies to and steal money. The boogie man is going to git u, going to cost you over 700 billion to protect you...

No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Watch Alex Jones interview with Dr Steve Pieczenik:

youtu.be...

EVERYONE should listen to this interview, pass around, it's 7 parts

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker321

I am not worried about chemtrails because they are out of my control but its been proven that chem trails have powdered aluminum,barium, and pathogens in them.

Please post a link to this info, because it has never been proven only speculated. Again please post a link to this info.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
So Bin Laden was killed in 2002 and has been on ice since, why didn't Bush use this during his administration? As always Alex Jones = fail.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
So Bin Laden was killed in 2002 and has been on ice since, why didn't Bush use this during his administration? As always Alex Jones = fail.

thats all i was saying...and they believe him,HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

'LAUGHING WITH MOUTH WIDE OPEN POINTING AT THE SOCK PUPPETS OF THE ATS'

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Funny you referencing cripmeister's post with that last remark.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I haven't yet thought this arguement though to conclusion, nor read the whole thread to see if it's been discussed.

The thought occured to me that there is a special forces soilder somewhere who is literally worth millions. The man who shot Bin Laden.
He was doing his job, so he don't get paid, yo.

Having watched far too much American "News" over the last 10 years I learnt one thing, the American media love an interview. They'll interview anyone about the most trvial matter as long as it's current.

If I was this man I'd know I was sitting on a goldmine that I could milk for the rest of my natural life. The book deal and movie rights alone are worth millions. My attitude would be de-brief me and get me on FOX, there's a big fat cow out there and she needs milking.

I can see that you may be worried about being a target for pissed off muslims but for that coin, I'd take the risk. # it, I could afford the bodyguards.
There's also the criminal trial/court-martial for leaking classified information to the news.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Because the manager (President) does not make corporate decisions for the share holders. He is done what he is told.

Ask the CFR or the wanker bankers that's whom you answer to and that is where your taxes and answers are.

Asking why a decision was or was not made by Bush does not nullify facts. It's just another VALID question to the fact requiring an answer.

Nor does it prove anything but to base your hate-on and attitude on nonsense means the fluoride is working.

The truth brings with it a great measure of absolution, always...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

In his house at R'lyeh dead Cthulhu waits dreaming

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I am not saying they are wrong, I am just saying this isn't a thread to bash out at Alex Jones (even though he does claim everything he says is right). I NEVER watched any of Alex Jones' vids, except the one about 9/11 and Obama's inaug. Other than that, anything I learn, i learn through research, not speculation, or incentive.

I am merely pointing out that the majority of the people lashing out at Alex Jones, when we should be more concerned about Osama's 'death' are eerily new posters. Just thoughts, not claims

No-one can knock Alex for the guests he`s had on this week.
I`m just not buying what the US government are saying on this.
No Proof.
They`ve never really shown us any proof of him since 9/11 happened , except for a few old videos.
Then they say they find him, kill him, dump the body but dont come up with anything to prove any of this.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thunder heart woman
Many moons ago, when Alex Jones was whining about a police state coming, even talking about how one day at airports, we'd see the effects of a police state, I used to laugh. I mean really laugh. Wow, look at us now. Maybe he's not so full of it now? Yeah, some things I question that he says, I don't believe every single word out of the man's mouth but I got to hand it to him, he knows what he's talking about when it comes to some things. And many of the things that he has been talking about are becoming reality, and personally that scares the # out of me.

You mean how some people in the 50's predicted that fuel would hit $1 a day? My grandfather used to work at a sugar cane mill and they told him that it would hit $1 a litre, considering fuel was a few cents back then it was something most people couldn't fathom..

Ray Bradbury the author of Fahrenheit 451 in the book Fahrenheit 451 pretty much predicted one day we would be living in a world full of censorship, this was in 1951. The way things progressed over the years, anyone with a brain could see that a police state was coming, so that's a pretty weak basis for saying that Alex Jones is credible.

I'm not trying to say he's not credible, but the things he has predicted and says are incredibly vague. No more vague than if I say, "Mark my words, a bad natural disaster will happen this year." judging by how things have gone this year, a natural disaster is certain to happen, does that make me a guru in the know? Of course not, I can merely see where things are heading, as can a lot of other people.

My understanding is that Alex Jones also makes money from what he does, for someone who spruiks the Government is a lobbyist controller corporation of puppets (which it is), he can't exactly talk himself. Money talks, bullsh1t walks.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
From the moment that I heard those 5 little words I knew that TPTB had set the ball-a-rolling. Osama Bin-Laden is Dead, ...HA! Well if he is he was definitely not killed the other day by the Navy SEALS, This story is ever-evolving, it changes as we go along. In the beginning OBL was killed in a massive gun-fire fight bullets blazing. Now we are told that "he" was in "fact" supposedly killed while sleeping in bed and his youngest wife was struck down by bullets in the leg as she tried to protect him in his vulnerability.Then they have the absolute audacity to tell us that they said prayers over his body anointed it with sacred oils wrapping it in the finest linens and then buried it at sea according to the "Muslim" religious beliefs.YEAH RIGHT! Who exactly was it who performed these humanitarian duties??? Do they have on-board a resident Muslim cleric to perform these rituals? Or are we to believe that these "brave" SEALS who stormed his secret hide-away and shot the man while he slept, would then be of the thoughtful frame of mind to treat his remains with the respect that the Muslim faith calls for??.I'm sorry that is just not likely. People just don't work that way! But for me the absolute kicker was when they re-assured us that they had not disposed of OBL's body before they had #1 Obtained a DNA sample from OBL
2 Processed said DNA sample
3 Analyzed said DNA sample
4Were able to CONFIRM a POSITIVE DNA MATCH to his sister (who either died or had surgery
five years ago) and for some amazing reason they had the foresight to collect this DNA,
in the hopes that,'they would one day be able to show the American Public the Absolute
Positive Proof that they had indeed just killed the "Correct" sleeping man" ...And they were
able to do all of this in what. A mere 6 or 7 hours??? Funny I was under the impression that it
takes a lot longer than that to process the DNA.

I don't remember anyone being too very concerned about showing pictures of Sadaam Hussein's 2 sons after they had been killed. Nor do I remember TPTB overly worried about following Muslim practices when they "dispatched" Sadaam to the here-after, and He after all was the Leader of a Sovreign Nation. A Head Of State for goodness sakes. Hell Yes my Eyes are Open!!!

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join