It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joke Over. Alex Jones Exposes the Bin Laden Hoax! (END OF)

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
The fact that they say they do not want to release pictures of Osama to save our "innocence" is ridiculous, of course they can post pictures like these, www.reuters.com... ... but pictures of the man we, agilely killed has no pictures at all doesn't make ANY sense.

Whats happening Gov't? We are waking up! We see straight through all your BS that you try to burn in to our minds... The people want change, and I am not talking about the change that Obama preached about, we want our liberty back!
edit on 4-5-2011 by Crazytalk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrimePorkchop
reply to post by Weishaupt

What side are you on? They threw the body in the ocean?? The biggest place to hid the Most wanted man??

Why do you split it into sides? Are we 10 years old? Did someoen throw tire chips in your hair and now you're after revenge?

There's only one side, and thats my side, as far as im concerned.

Alex Jones is a hack. Always has been. Always will be. You fell for it. Or, as people like you so maturely put it..."you drank the kool-aid".

They didnt fall for it,they are puppets and followers...its what they do.Dont be so hard on there kind.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by PrimePorkchop

the first rule of covert operations: Anyone that says they know - doesn't. Anyone that really does know - doesn't say. Alex Jones is a liar. You all fell for it.

I am intrigued how posters come into the thread and extol the virtues of the special warfare groups and then sit back as if they've known all along what really happened. I am beginning to be suspicious of the age group that I'm actually reading this nonsense from. Of course the people involved will not talk about it.

The people who are supposed to be working for the American people have a video of the event recorded. The whole thing is recorded and available for playback. We have been told that the stories are changing because they are just now getting the information. That is a lie.

We are now told that no further operational details will be released. I am curious as to what the real story is behind what has been released already. Number one, the American people deserve to be told the truth of the matter and that truth should be kept straight. Not told two thousand ways to midnight.

Number two we deserve to see an actual photo of the deceased as far too much of our hard earned resources went into finding the character. Not only that but we come to find out that he was living in the middle of Pakistan for what , ten years and no one knew it?

Let's give a big Ooh Rah for just shutting up and accepting the official story. Maybe we can brandish some special warfare mottos.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoachSlamYou
reply to post by 000063

The DNA test where we seen video of him getting his mouth swobbed?? I said, I mean Vi Vi Vi Video?

Argument from Incredulity noted.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by matadoor

Originally posted by Weishaupt
Soon real soon, i can feel the "dis info" members showing up, just talk & bad filthy words.. to scare the members who are here to find the real truth..

Post & Run ...

Filter those OUT! you see them real easy! they just talk # and trying to discredit those with word of truth.

To find the real truth. Okay folks, I want everyone to REALLY think about this.

The claim in this instance, is that OBL was killed or died and was "frozen" until now.

Does everyone agree that Bush has an enormous ego? Ummm, yeah.

So, the thinking is, that Bush had, enemy #1 to the US, DEAD, and just put him on ice, so that the next president, or someone after that, could use his death as a political tool of some kind?

Sorry, that dog don't hunt. Bush would have SCREAMED this at the tops of his lungs.

WE GOT ENEMY #1!!

Come on folks, please really think about this. No way in h$ll would "W" not want to take credit for taking out OBL, nor would anyone in his administration nor in the CIA not want credit for taking out this scum bag.

He was killed Sunday night, and he's fish/shark/crab crap right about now.

If Bush dragged out the body of Osama Bin Laden, EVERY SINGLE conspiracy we're discussing now about Bin Laden's death, would be used against George W. Bush, and it wouldn't be discussed on ATS, it would be all over the main stream news! The liberal media, in print, and on TV, wouldn't let it go for a decade how Bush Jr. pulled the ultimate political rabbit out of the hat. That's why George W. Bush never attempted this hoax. Conspiracy theory would have been mainstream news! Chris Mathews would have wet himself on live TV, foaming at the mouth about how Bin Laden's death or capture was a hoax and political stunt.
edit on 4-5-2011 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by 000063

reply to post by 000063

You seem to be the only poster here that likes to be told lies. You have an excuse for every lie they've told us... Now any time i see 000063 I pass by because i know im going to be reading total crock.
Starting with an ad hominem and an unsupported assertion. Standard tactic for you lot. You're supposed to address the argument, not the arguer.

*** Ad Hominem, yes.

This is a nation of justice. Justice to me means having the evidence to support a claim. If you claim to have shot osama in the eye twice and throw him in the sea.... Well have some evidence to support that because it wouldnt hold in court.
It was the exact same DNA test they did for Saddam(and plenty of others), and that held up pretty well in court. What evidence is there that this one is different? No, not speculation about how or why, but actual evidence.
edit on 2011/5/4 by 000063 because: +

*** Band-Wagoning, YES!! lol
Confirmation bias, YES!!!
Refication, YES!!!

CIRCULAR REASONING, YES!!

Dude, you just committed 4 fallacies!! Good job

link   

Originally posted by Opspeculate
reply to post by nightbringr

I know... UBL was an @hole for sure, but I am also puzzled by the fact that all the alleged terrorists have been indicted by sitting Federal Grand Juries in various jurisdictions in the United States for the crimes reflected on their wanted posters. Evidence was gathered and presented to the Grand Juries, which led to their being charged with no mention to 9/11 when you provide direct links from the 1993 incident obviously over looked during these proceedings.

Usama Bin Laden is wanted in connection with the August 7, 1998, bombings of the United States Embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and Nairobi, Kenya. These attacks killed over 200 people. In addition, Bin Laden is a suspect in other terrorist attacks throughout the world.

www.fbi.gov...

It gives me the impression that in open dialogue "Justice was served for 9/11" as the President said this week is not really legal compared to whats on the American jurisdictional paper which is.

www.fbi.gov...

Going further things become contrived for any conspiracy theory now... via this lack of consistency within the system itself.

Is the FBI not sanctioned legally to issue these warrants for 9/11 but for everything else ?

This distorts the truth and can easily be avoided by providing warrants that say wanted for 9/11 so there is no confusion for some unless maybe the facts really are not wanted for 9/11.

It is also important to note that these individuals will remain wanted in connection with their alleged crimes until such time as the charges are dropped or when credible physical evidence is obtained, which proves with 100% accuracy, that they are deceased.

As an alternative it may have been a better decision to say nothing at all about the current status of perceived success with out process or desire to provide evidence.

The most dangerous untruths are truths moderately distorted.
The FBI says their proof is, unfortunately, still classified. Which begs the question of why the hypothetical conspirators didn't just cook up some evidence they could de-classify.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by kidohno

Good link. Wish I knew where we could find the truth about this sorry episode. I do believe that his wife and daughter would correctly identify their husband/father and as Reuter's has already shown photos of three dead men, one of whom resembles him, presumably his son, it appears that this is Osama bin Laden's martyrdom upon which he can be mourned by those who profess to love and admire him.

I do believe that the first photo which may be his son certainly does resemble him. I would like to know the name of this person when he is finally identified, and I wonder at what kind of burial treatment these three men were given.

It behooves the world to react in a civilized, sensible manner. I do not personally believe that Obama is the most hated man or should be the most hated man in the world. I believe that manipulation by all kinds of forces set up these conflicts in the world to make material gain and profit. It is those who are behind the scenes who should be found out, and ostracized as well as those who appear upfront in their confrontations. Obama always wrote letters describing what he considered his grievances, but behind the scenes many are making bloodmoney due to these conflicts. These are the real evildoers and they should be ferreted out.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Crazytalk

Yes, I saw these photos through Twitter and Reuters. I believe the first photo to be that of bin Laden's son since the resemblance is so obvious. I would like to know the name of this young man.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap
reply to post by PrimePorkchop

the first rule of covert operations: Anyone that says they know - doesn't. Anyone that really does know - doesn't say. Alex Jones is a liar. You all fell for it.

I am intrigued how posters come into the thread and extol the virtues of the special warfare groups and then sit back as if they've known all along what really happened. I am beginning to be suspicious of the age group that I'm actually reading this nonsense from. Of course the people involved will not talk about it.

The people who are supposed to be working for the American people have a video of the event recorded. The whole thing is recorded and available for playback. We have been told that the stories are changing because they are just now getting the information. That is a lie.
Source? Because there's always confusion after operations.

We are now told that no further operational details will be released. I am curious as to what the real story is behind what has been released already. Number one, the American people deserve to be told the truth of the matter and that truth should be kept straight. Not told two thousand ways to midnight.
News reports != offical story.

Number two we deserve to see an actual photo of the deceased as far too much of our hard earned resources went into finding the character. Not only that but we come to find out that he was living in the middle of Pakistan for what , ten years and no one knew it?
We don't know exactly how long he was living there.

DNA has proven enough to ID other terrorists, so unless someone has evidence that there was something different about this, dealWithIt.gif.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drew99GT

Originally posted by Weishaupt
Soon real soon, i can feel the "dis info" members showing up, just talk & bad filthy words.. to scare the members who are here to find the real truth..

Post & Run ...

Filter those OUT! you see them real easy! they just talk # and trying to discredit those with word of truth.

To find the real truth. Okay folks, I want everyone to REALLY think about this.

The claim in this instance, is that OBL was killed or died and was "frozen" until now.

Does everyone agree that Bush has an enormous ego? Ummm, yeah.

So, the thinking is, that Bush had, enemy #1 to the US, DEAD, and just put him on ice, so that the next president, or someone after that, could use his death as a political tool of some kind?

Sorry, that dog don't hunt. Bush would have SCREAMED this at the tops of his lungs.

WE GOT ENEMY #1!!

Come on folks, please really think about this. No way in h$ll would "W" not want to take credit for taking out OBL, nor would anyone in his administration nor in the CIA not want credit for taking out this scum bag.

He was killed Sunday night, and he's fish/shark/crab crap right about now.

If Bush dragged out the body of Osama Bin Laden, EVERY SINGLE conspiracy we're discussing now about Bin Laden's death, would be used against George W. Bush, and it wouldn't be discussed on ATS, it would be all over the main stream news! The liberal media, in print, and on TV, wouldn't let it go for a decade how Bush Jr. pulled the ultimate political rabbit out of the hat. That's why George W. Bush never attempted this hoax. Conspiracy theory would have been mainstream news! Chris Mathews would have wet himself on live TV, foaming at the mouth about how Bin Laden's death or capture was a hoax and political stunt.

So the guy who would most benefit from this didn't use it because people wouldn't believe him, yet he wasn't afraid to kill 3,000 US citizens on American soil? Is that what you're arguing?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by EternalThought

Originally posted by 000063

reply to post by 000063

You seem to be the only poster here that likes to be told lies. You have an excuse for every lie they've told us... Now any time i see 000063 I pass by because i know im going to be reading total crock.
Starting with an ad hominem and an unsupported assertion. Standard tactic for you lot. You're supposed to address the argument, not the arguer.

*** Ad Hominem, yes.

This is a nation of justice. Justice to me means having the evidence to support a claim. If you claim to have shot osama in the eye twice and throw him in the sea.... Well have some evidence to support that because it wouldnt hold in court.
It was the exact same DNA test they did for Saddam(and plenty of others), and that held up pretty well in court. What evidence is there that this one is different? No, not speculation about how or why, but actual evidence.

*** Band-Wagoning, YES!! lol
I'm not saying multitudes agree with me. I'm saying that Truthers are only questioning this one DNA test's veracity. Why?

Confirmation bias, YES!!!
What evidence am I ignoring?

Refication, YES!!!
What abstraction was there made by Coach?

CIRCULAR REASONING, YES!!
I am specifically asking for evidence that disproves my position that this DNA test was reliable. Care to provide some?

Dude, you just committed 4 fallacies!! Good job
Answer the question. If DNA tests are acceptable identification in every other case where they have been performed by the US military, what evidence is there that this particular one has been falsified?

I've been asking for an answer on this one all day.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

He was shot and killed Sunday night.

Does anyone here, actually think that Bush would have passed up ANY chance to show the world that Bin Laden was dead under his watch?

Come on people, Bush's ego would never allow another man to claim a victory like that.

Seal Team 6 took him out Sunday night, and Alex Jones is a complete fraud. Not a single thing that Alex Jones has EVER claimed has actually been shown to be accurate.

At some point, everyone here needs to take a "chill pill" and realize that there really isn't a boogie man behind every curtain.

Alex Jones, just wants to make MONEY.

I absolutely LOVE how 99.99% of the people NOT talking about Osama, but talking about how Alex jones is a faud ARE 100% New people. Wierd huh?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrimePorkchop
the first rule of covert operations:

Anyone that says they know - doesn't.
Anyone that really does know - doesn't say.

Alex Jones is a liar. You all fell for it.

#1 - The first rule of Fight Club is, you do not talk about Fight Club.
#2 - The second rule of Fight Club is, you DO NOT talk about Fight Club.
#3 - If someone says stop, goes limp, taps out, the fight is over.
#4 - Two guys to a fight.
#5 - One fight at a time.
#6 - No shirts, no shoes.
#7 - Fights will go on as long as they have to.
#8 - If this is your first night at Fight Club, you have to fight.

It is hard to believe that a man is telling the truth when you know that you would lie if you were in his place.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I also LOVE how those same people come here claiming "what has this site come to" when they've only been here for a couple months - either when Jared Loughner appeared, or just recently.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k

He was shot and killed Sunday night.

Does anyone here, actually think that Bush would have passed up ANY chance to show the world that Bin Laden was dead under his watch?

Come on people, Bush's ego would never allow another man to claim a victory like that.

Seal Team 6 took him out Sunday night, and Alex Jones is a complete fraud. Not a single thing that Alex Jones has EVER claimed has actually been shown to be accurate.

At some point, everyone here needs to take a "chill pill" and realize that there really isn't a boogie man behind every curtain.

Alex Jones, just wants to make MONEY.

I absolutely LOVE how 99.99% of the people NOT talking about Osama, but talking about how Alex jones is a faud ARE 100% New people. Wierd huh?
Ad hominem.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I also LOVE how those same people come here claiming "what has this site come to" when they've only been here for a couple months - either when Jared Loughner appeared, or just recently.
Says the guy who's only been here for a little over a year.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Have I been here long enough to call Alex a fraud?

I have no problem doubting Washington, Obama, or anyone else. I do not understand why you skeptics are so quick to believe everything you hear on the radio though.

link   

So...in order to be credible you have to been here exactly as long as you, or longer?

Seems self-serving to me.

link   
reply to post by 000063

I am not claiming that they are wrong, I am just pointing out the statistics.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join