It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joke Over. Alex Jones Exposes the Bin Laden Hoax! (END OF)

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
reply to post by KJV1611

Your ego is hurted now ... you thinking now "what happened? i believed AJ is the real deal but here now is proof for something opposite" .Calm down ..watch again ..then research ... we people are learning through our mistakes

edit on 4-5-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

Sigh* more speculation on your part like you know me. Believe it or not, I do not watch Alex Jones. I only watch clips like posted on this thread. But the video you posted was way to easy to see through and this needed exposed as the disinfo that it was. Deny ignorance and wake up.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
If you're gonna hoax it, you release a photo of the body.

Some people would see a conspiracy in sunlight.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
well i think alex jones makes to much cash to really care about this stuff anymore its just more profit for the guy.. he used to care but now who knows... my 2 cents

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorKarma
If this thread is in fact about "Bashing Alex Jones" I must point out that Alex has been exposing and fighting the destruction of our Constitution, Bill of Rights and the American Way of Life for many years now; he is by every standard a "Self Made Man" and I doubt few here are worthy to tie his shoes; fact is he also defends the scum who I would just as soon be culled under with the rest of these Globalist-Collectivist Scum. You who oppose him and people like me may well out number us but 10 of you to 1 of us odds seem plenty fair to me and I am sure to him too. So huddle up in your apartment, rooms and urban juggles, tell yourself that Obama and this government are the good guys and will take good care of you, you will all come to realize the truth sooner or later.

The real people of the ats don’t care about that phony BS your talking about, as long as a president isn’t another bush, the majority of the people in the USA could care less.

This isn’t Alex Jones thread bashing, it’s a thread about a man who had the nerve to come out his fat little pie hole face, and disrespect bush and the republicans saying that bin laden was dead in his administration, put it on ice, and basically saying bush let a Black president win, when in fact he could of won the presidency for the republicans for the next 40 plus years.

It’s why he went to war in the first place, so why keep him on ice…OH THAT’S RIGHT! Listen to Alex Jones version on how George bush was a trader to the republicans, his legacy and his reputation as well as the bush family…

First Palin, then trump, now Alex ‘Freaking’ Jones…Jesus Christ!

‘Puppets of the first kind’ Starring near a forum near you!

Also on DVD coming in June.

‘Puppets see Osama’

‘Independent puppets day’

‘Driving miss puppet’

‘The witch the lion and the puppet’

And in July.

‘Return of the Jedi puppet’

‘Puppet 90210’

‘The puppet and the birth certificate’

‘Gilligan’s puppet island‘, Starring ats posters and Osama bin laden’

And in august on blue ray disk.

‘Alex Jones and the puppets take Manhattan

Palins sock puppets ‘

‘Trumps puppet apprentice’

‘101 puppets’

> lil

> sock

> puppets

You are what you eat

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull

Originally posted by cripmeister
So Bin Laden was killed in 2002 and has been on ice since, why didn't Bush use this during his administration? As always Alex Jones = fail.

I think the funniest part is, Alex Jones is always railing about how the government lies, lies, lies, yet he keeps citing this-government-agent and that-government-agent to make his case.

DAMN! Thanks for saying that,now i can leave.thats all the facts i need to hear.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Its funny people say AJ does what he does for the money, Ive been listening to his radio and watching his videos for a couple of days now and he hasnt a dollar from me.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I heard a long time ago that AJ's show was "owned" (for lack of a better term) by a MSM company. WHich i found odd, given he usually speaks out vehemently about MSM. I don't know if this is true, but i did find some info about who does run his show.

I dont know if it is of any consequence, but it might add to the debate.

www.gcnlive.com...

The Genesis Communications Network is the fastest growing talk radio network in the world. Founded in 1998, by Ted Anderson, owner of Midas Resources, Inc., GCN was developed to promote the importance of investing in precious metals. In a short time GCN has grown with more than 40 nationally syndicated programs. GCN's programs range from politics, world issues, and economics, to medicine, farming, gardening, home improvement, travelling, automobiles, and more.

www.midasresources.com...

From home page

When it comes to capital preservation, few resources have been able to hold value like gold. Gold and silver have staged one of the best ten year runs in history. In the early part of this century gold prices remained quite stable, but the last decade may soon be written in history as what jump started the revolution in personal finance; utilizing metals as an important hedge against economic fallout. The ability of precious metals to protect against inflation, as well as deflation, and everything in between truly shows how versatile and rewarding gold and silver are as investments.

Regarding Ted Anderson

fdrs-debt-elimination-scam.info...

Well, i can't find anything about MSM involvement from what i've read. But a lot of the info on Ted Anderson claims he is less than honest. This could be something, or absolutely nothing. I dont know

edit on 4-5-2011 by HawkMan11 because: Because i can

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Opspeculate
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

What is with the sock... it makes no sense at all. Is that a metaphor for MSM...? or some type of strange game you play at home...?

Why would you be concerned if I listen to AJ. Big Bro...

Or is your agenda for me not to...Big Bro...

Do you feel threatened by people making up their own minds for source of info other than yours.. I mean MSM...?

All the same you have not enlightened me at all or will you ever so don't waste your time. Not sure what your post is about other than mush mush.

If you are trying to say you don't listen to AJ then cool. Enjoy life and all the best for you and your socks.

If your assertion or rather suspected seduction attempt is for me not to listen to AJ then f@ck off I will make up my own mind without your worldly wisdom there goofy sock dude.

Either way you sound like an inverted stroke...

Also your empty response gets this post-reply ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffart....

I have no time for for those who don't take time...

Whatever

What did the dollar close at today...?

Truth fears no questions...

If you don’t see and hear how dumb he is, by saying basically that bush is a Judas to the republicans, then so be it.

I DARE NOT BELIEVE THAT A COLD BLOODED AMERICAN SUCH AS BUSH WOULD HAVE PASSED THAT OPPORTUNITY UP. AND THAT’S 100% CONCLUSIVE EVIDENCE...PERIOD!

And because ITS conclusive, means ALEX is a bold face LIE.

THAT’S MY LAST REPLY ON YOU’RE...HOAX THREAD, WITH YOUR NON CONCLUSIVE EVIDENCE, DISGRACING THE INTEGRITY OF EVERY COLD BLOODED REPUBLICAN, AS WELL AS MR. BUSH AS A PRESIDENT, AND WHAT HE STOOD FOR.

HOW DARE YOU AND ALEX CALL BUSH A JUDAS !
edit on 4-5-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoachSlamYou
Its funny people say AJ does what he does for the money, Ive been listening to his radio and watching his videos for a couple of days now and he hasnt a dollar from me.

I have never paid for a room in a Hilton Hotel.
They must have gone bankrupt by now, right?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

Your the only joke i see..

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

You act like bush and obama have power (just saying)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

Then you have not stayed in a room??? I dont catch your angle

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

thanks yeah AJ is so so,

doesnt he broadcast on disney owned airwaves?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

WHAT !

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

Originally posted by Opspeculate

What is with the sock... it makes no sense at all. Is that a metaphor for MSM...? or some type of strange game you play at home...?

Why would you be concerned if I listen to AJ. Big Bro...

Or is your agenda for me not to...Big Bro...

Do you feel threatened by people making up their own minds for source of info other than yours.. I mean MSM...?

All the same you have not enlightened me at all or will you ever so don't waste your time. Not sure what your post is about other than mush mush.

If you are trying to say you don't listen to AJ then cool. Enjoy life and all the best for you and your socks.

If your assertion or rather suspected seduction attempt is for me not to listen to AJ then f@ck off I will make up my own mind without your worldly wisdom there goofy sock dude.

Either way you sound like an inverted stroke...

Also your empty response gets this post-reply ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffart....

I have no time for for those who don't take time...

Whatever

What did the dollar close at today...?

Truth fears no questions...

If you don’t see and hear how dumb he is, by saying basically that bush is a Judas to the republicans, then so be it.

I DARE NOT BELIEVE THAT A COLD BLOODED AMERICAN SUCH AS BUSH WOULD HAVE PASSED THAT OPPORTUNITY UP. AND THAT’S 100% CONCLUSIVE EVIDENCE...PERIOD!

And because ITS conclusive, means ALEX is a bold face LIE.

THAT’S MY LAST REPLY ON YOU’RE...HOAX THREAD, WITH YOUR NON CONCLUSIVE EVIDENCE, DISGRACING THE INTEGRITY OF EVERY COLD BLOODED REPUBLICAN, AS WELL AS MR. BUSH AS A PRESIDENT, AND WHAT HE STOOD FOR.

HOW DARE YOU AND ALEX CALL BUSH A JUDAS !

JEB..............................?

Is that you..................................?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

WHAT !

WHERE !

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
How do we test the validity of his claims if there is no way to verify all the sources?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

reply to post by Sinnthia

Then you have not stayed in a room??? I dont catch your angle

Try reading my post again. I said I never PAID for a room. I never said I never stayed in one. I listen to Alex and never gave him a dime either. That does not mean I do not see how he is all about money.

"I am here to tell you the truth!"
"I need a money bomb to save you all!"
"Still here telling the truth."
"Think I need another money bomb"
"Better spend another $1000 dollars on PD and fair use footage and sell it on DVD quick!"
"I am still here telling you guys the truth!"
"Buy gold from my friend Bob!"
"Damn, I need another money bomb or I can't save you guys!"

I have stayed in a Hilton but never given them a cent. Still want to attempt your logic and say that must mean that Hilton is not trying to make money?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by openminded2011
How do we test the validity of his claims if there is no way to verify all the sources?

Start by going back to the beginning or at least as far back as I started listening to him.
Did Bill Clinton implement Martial Law?
Round us up into FEMA camps?
Start WWIII?

No? Then lets move up.

Bush declare that Martial law?
Bush round us up into FEMA camps?
WWIII?

No?

Must be he is going to be right about Obama then.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join