It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cleric: Jihad coming to 'heart of America'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Cleric: Jihad coming to 'heart of America'

www.wnd.com

Al-Qaida revenge attacks to have 'devastating effect'

The death of Osama bin Laden will bring a "new era of jihad," predicted British extremist cleric Anjem Choudary.

Warning there are motivated jihadists "in the heart of America," Choudary said al-Qaida will likely carry out revenge operations with "meticulous accuracy" and "devastating affect" comparable to that of the 9/11 attacks.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Choudary said instability for U.S. forces in Iraq and Afghanistan "will be a complete nightmare after this event."

I find it curious that he mentions "this event," as if there is a planned SPECIFIC event to happen in the heartland of the US.

And so the fear mongering begins. So what will it be? There are so many ways to affect this country without resorting to a nuclear or dirty bomb, perhaps the unexpected should be expected.

On the other hand, this is probably just more FLAPTARD BS, instigated and carried out by the CIA. They need to continually create fear in the American public so no one bitches about the insane defense and black budget spending bankrupting this country. Same goes for Europe.

Keep fear in the public's face, and thy pockets shall remain handsomely lined with gold. The kind that comes from underneath the World Trade Center Towers.

www.wnd.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Also, another Imam has vowed to avenge Bin Laden's "death."

J'lem imam: Obama will soon hang

(Video) Al-Aqsa Mosque imam vows to avenge killing of Osama bin Laden in Youtube video. 'Dogs should not rejoice too much for killing lions'

www.ynetnews.com...
edit on Tue May 3rd 2011 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
all little ducks quack loudly when they've lost their mummy.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Nothing will happen until TPTB can no longer control the fraudulent U.S. economy game.

So when the dollar starts to really tank...........look out.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
im afraid that they are here....and are sleeping right now waiting on orders....they are in texas getting ready to make theiur move

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Granted, I know I may be psychologically disturbed and crazy enough to think that's cool, but I have a hard time taking official stories for granted so am inclined to agree with your thoughts on most of this, TA.

I've thought something has been cooking for awhile as well, though - remember the headlines some time back about *confirmed* radioactives coming in through California ports (or some such), as well as the random news paper threats a few weeks ago mentioning nukes all over the US?

Now we've got new wikileaks "revelations" of promised nuclear hellstorms if anything happens to Osama. Hopefully I AM crazy (and they just give me good drugs for it instead of other unpleasant things they can do), but I think we'll see something pretty damned impressive before too much longer. And I doubt I'll find the official story all that believable yet again.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Yeah, wake me up when these Jethros get out of the fifth century.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I've actually changed my sleep schedule so that I can be up on any news of "Jihad". I figure the people of the Middle East are awake when I'm asleep so the most productive way to be prepared for the end times is to sleep on their schedule. Does anyone know what time relative to Eastern Standard would be noon for them? Thanks for any help

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Oh right, they've had the capability to kill thousands of Americans with perfect precision, they've just been chillin' for ten years waiting for some completely irrelevant figure to die?

Makes sense if you're retarded.
edit on 3-5-2011 by Tephra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I'm really getting tired of this bs.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by saboiniagreywolf
im afraid that they are here....and are sleeping right now waiting on orders....they are in texas getting ready to make theiur move

They want you to think that. FEAR is their profession. Don't buy it.

Fact is: they lost their figurehead. That's what he was, regardless of his actual involvement. They have no other leader like OBL.

Just watch - now he's gone they will lose their moderate sympathizers. This means less support, less finance, less protection. OBL was the one with all the connections.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
why is "heart of america" in quotes? i have always heard Ohio was considered the "heart of america". Well goodbye ohio you are no longer safe in my opinion. Unless heart of America is somewhere else but i panic!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Well lets recap the Patriot act, extend the war on terror, liberate Libya and Iran, raise the oil prices to 10 dollars to make the Saudis happy and expand the radioactive body scanners to every Major store and buildings in the nation, then let charge the tax payer for it, after all is all for our safety.

Darned, corporate America, the private military complex, the oil barons mafia and the war profiteers needs to be fed more hard working American harts and patriots blood, is not over... until the fat cats get their fill.
edit on 3-5-2011 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by saboiniagreywolf

DON'T be afraid

NEVER be afraid

That is what they want.

Fear is by far the weakest emotion, and by succumbing to it you are playing right into their hands

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Honestly if the Muslim Extremists really want to see America destroyed, our own government is doing an excellent job at it.

Gas at 4.00 a gallon.

The treasury 14 trillion dollars in debt.

Foreclosures running still at record highs.

Up to 50% of Americans have no job.

You need a equity loan to buy a loaf of bread practically.

Jobs are still being exported.

Meanwhile we keep spending money like it's going out of style to demolish stone huts worth a hundred dollars with hundred thousand dollar munitions.

I would say just be patient guys, it's pretty much all over here but the shouting, and the crying and the finger pointing.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
If the heart of America is the constitution... I'd say it was too late for that.

Done and done, sir.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

on 12 January Choudary was asked to clarify the matter by ITN reporter Angus Walker. Choudary replied "The money belongs to Allah and if it is given, you can take it. You don't lie and you don't cheat – that is what the prophet said. I am not doing anything illegal."[59] Appearing on the BBC's The Daily Politics on 14 January, presenter Andrew Neil discussed with Choudary his opinions on the banning of Islam4UK, before asking him to comment on his financial status, claiming that it was "relevant to our viewers". Choudary told Neil that his finances were a personal matter, and that he was "doing something, and I don't want to discuss that with you. I'm not on Jobseeker's allowance, but at the same time I have family allowance, I have very firmly held views which I'm propagating at the same time."

en.wikipedia.org...

Yea, I guess in propagating ideas there is a fine line between wealth and death huh?

According to a report published in 2006, student friends say he called himself "Andy", drank alcohol, indulged in casual sex, smoked cannabis and took '___'.

Ever seen a regular joe British new age Muslim? Now you have.

In an interview on BBC Radio[clarification needed] he said "we are now being targeted as an extremist or terrorist organisation and even banned for merely expressing that. I feel this is a failure of the concept of democracy and freedom."

Choudary said al-Qaida will likely carry out revenge operations with "meticulous accuracy" and "devastating affect" comparable to that of the 9/11 attacks.

www.wnd.com...

Sure buddy, your qualified.
edit on 3-5-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by NerdGoddess
why is "heart of america" in quotes? i have always heard Ohio was considered the "heart of america". Well goodbye ohio you are no longer safe in my opinion. Unless heart of America is somewhere else but i panic!

Not sure about Ohio. I would think that it would be farther west. Somewhere on the great plains. Kansas perhaps?

OH MY GOD! They are planning to blow up a wheat silo! The explosion will be considerable, and if they manage to ignite the wheat dust it will be slightly larger!

We will need several billion dollars and dozens of new law enforcement tools to foil this diabolical plot.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

Thanks for the laugh, you have made my day!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join