It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cleric: Jihad coming to 'heart of America'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
...liberate Libya and Iran...

Sounds more like they are making a case for Pakistan. With the 'treasure trove" of intelligence they gathered, and if the raid was truly real, what happens if they find a direct connection between Pakistan's ISI forces protecting and running interference for OBL?

Just add another country to the list that the Imperial Federal Government wants to meddle in...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

And so the fear mongering begins. So what will it be? There are so many ways to affect this country without resorting to a nuclear or dirty bomb, perhaps the unexpected should be expected. On the other hand, this is probably just more FLAPTARD BS, instigated and carried out by the CIA. They need to continually create fear in the American public so no one bitches about the insane defense and black budget spending bankrupting this country. Same goes for Europe.

I agree, the threat of attacks is more fear inducing for the general populace and easier to spread than actual attacks. My concern is that they (CIA/Mossad/etc) will eventually have to carry out another attack to keep that fear monster big and bad.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
in the heart of America? Do you think they mean Washington D.C.? Wasn't it a target before?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by grumpydaysleeper
in the heart of America? Do you think they mean Washington D.C.? Wasn't it a target before?

They would be foolish to target DC. It is full of their unwitting allies.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
all little ducks quack loudly when they've lost their mummy.

No, all the little ducks go on about their way, and learn how to hunt for themselves.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

The problem is that Pakistan has nothing that the profiteers wants neither the oil barons mafia, the central banks will love Libya gold resources plus oil, Iran just the oil.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
That's what terrorism is. That cleric should be arrested on terrorism charges.

Terrorism is fear-mongering, creating fear and discord throughout society, rupturing its stability and leaving the people blind, not knowing where to turn. "Divided we fall but united we stand" - truly, Aesop's fables are more important now than ever.

Terrorism is not always about bombs and killing, it's about creating terror to divide society, to weaken it. And I'm assuming that this cleric shall be able to walk away free after his comments.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Gator

Well maybe the will get all the Monsanto GMO crops as collateral damage.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I agree with almost everything you said but:

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Up to 50% of Americans have no job.

If unemployment was at 30% we would be out of business, never mind 50%. That's a little sensationalist.
Unless you factor in some people who CAN'T work, like babies

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
As far as the OP, what are they supposed to say "oh yea, you got us".

Of course they're going to make this claim, all large groups (and some idiotic celebrities) want to believe they will always be relevant.

Much to their chagrin, they find out otherwise.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

No, all the little ducks go on about their way, and learn how to hunt for themselves.

Actually, without their mummy to guide them safely they probably get eaten by crocodiles.

But that's enough of ducks.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
So bring it, this is North America after all. We're a pretty good distance from them, you know? So, yeah now that it's slightly warmer up here maybe they'll be more enticed...I don't know. I am personally not fearful of them...look at the distance they have to travel to get here and the means to do so. Don't think they're gonna do it again by plane....I mean when since 9-11 have they have accomplished a goal of death and destruction?

edit on 3-5-2011 by queenofsheba because: spelling

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

Awwwww, don't get mad cause a little ducky flew overhead and pooped one right in your eye. **** happens.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by NerdGoddess
why is "heart of america" in quotes? i have always heard Ohio was considered the "heart of america". Well goodbye ohio you are no longer safe in my opinion. Unless heart of America is somewhere else but i panic!

In my opinion the "heart of America" they are referring to is Chicago, IL

See this:

Chicago, Illinois is located on the shores of Lake Michigan in the heart of the American midwest. Nicknamed the "Windy City," the home of the world's first elevated railway is considered one of the most centralized, accessible cities in America.

POPULATION
8,642,175*

RANK (IN TERMS OF POPULATION)
3*

Source: www.americanhospitals.com...

and this:

Islam thrives in Chicago

The community's growth in the southwest suburbs reflects an explosion in the Muslim population throughout the Chicago area, which has risen from 50,000 to more than 350,000 in the last 30 years.

The growth is fueled by a continual stream of Muslim immigrants from places such as Yugoslavia, Asia, India, Africa and the Middle East.

Source: www.islamfortoday.com...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Honestly us Brits HATE Anjem Choudary. He's a snake, possibly an MI5 agent too....

Dirty, horrible man.

Best things you Americans can do is ignore this pseudo-muslim, he's not even a real muslim, just a fake, idiot who will one day get what is coming to him.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by manta78

In my opinion the "heart of America" they are referring to is Chicago, IL

I wholeheartedly agree:

Is Chicago Intended to be the Next 9/11?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Ah, a moment of clarity in this thread.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Why so many stars?

Don't be naive and think that there is a group of frightened little ducks out there quacking for their mother - in reality, there is a small, hardcore group which whilst on the outside seem to lament the loss of OBL, will secretly be rubbing their hands in glee at the devastatingly powerful tool for brainwashing their troops on the ground.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
The heart of America?

I thought that was chevrolet?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Bring it!
That's all I gotta say to these goat herders!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join