It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden's Death Picture Readied for Release

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

thats not bin laden

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22
reply to post by woodwardjnr

someone found this photo as well

GOOD work ATS!!

However this one looks photoshopped too lol
edit on 3-5-2011 by CanadianDream420 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I know it's not him it is the picture that the other was photo-shopped from!am I not saying this correctly??

I can't take credit this photo was from another thread
edit on 3-5-2011 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
2 minutes till The President
Live video

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by amkia

Has anyone else noticed the Soldier in the photo is wearing DCU's DCU stands for Desert Combat Uniform which has been phased out for the crappy ACU years ago. Tier 1 operators tend to wear Multicam these days, I can't post any photo's because Opera 11 and ATS don't get along too well.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Double Speak - read between the lines...

From White House on Pakistan:

'You have to be careful about tarring everyone in the government'

breaking news

edit on 3-5-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Silverado292

It also looks like I can't edit my posts either
I was going to add that the DCU's were phased out in 2005 if that helps put things into perspective. I last wore them in 2003.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by moogins
Nightvision? Wait, wasn't it during DAY TIME?

I'm confused now.

Daytime?

...Yeah, you're VERY confused.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I was just saying that in today's world, real time is possible, so why not? Or as close to it as possible without putting the mission in jeopardy. Particularly when there is apparently a large amount of distrust and skepticism in the world.

And to a degree, from what I've seen in official government statements, they are concerned about public reaction to the gruesome photos. I assume you're saying they are more concerned with someone elses' reactions? Maybe his followers? Maybe world opinion?

I agree. The reaction is fascinating to watch.

reply to post by burntheships

Thanks for the link. (Live video has to be the dumbest term. Notice a couple of news sites using it lately. It's either live or it's video
)
edit on 5/3/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Or at least remove the makeup....

They honestly look so much alike that they may be applying a few finishing touches now. Being a president is a tough job.

edit on 3-5-2011 by CodeRed3D because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Noviz

Don't know if anyone answered but I believe officially they said once to the body once to the head. A lot of rumor going around about a double head shot.

Also, to someone else's question, the operation was said to have occurred at 1:30 a.m. local time.
edit on 5/3/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
HOLLYWOOD! they love to create a great picture and unlimited funding really inspires greatness

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Hello. I just saw a photo on Reddit I have not seen yet. I donno if this has been posted on here or not yet, so apologies if it has. I dont want to make a new thread until we know for sure. WARNING: This is VERY graphic.

Again. WARNING: VERY Graphic. If you dont want to see brains dont click!

twitpic.com...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Could this be the real Osama bin dead photo?

WARNING VERY GRAPHIC!

img713.imageshack.us...
edit on 3-5-2011 by Winterwinds because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
If this were any normal crime we would all be shouting - "stop tampering with the evidence!"

There is no way after all the inconsistancies with the events surrounding 9/11 that the U.S. Govt. is gonna get a free pass on this one.

However most Americans have already made up their mind one way or another.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
no video
no photo

in the age of digital imagery and software than can make anyone look like anything

show me to body in order me to believe hes dead.

but fat chance of that i aint diving to the bottom of the wide sea.

the burial at sea was one of the most stupid decisions of this current administration to date.

words and photos are no proof of life or death

the body is well it was
edit on 3-5-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
We as Americans are entitled to ALL of the photos and videos—even of the bloody raid. We can all watch it prime time this Sunday . . . sitting around the tellie with the kids.

The major networks could bid for the rights to these videos and photos and the government could get at least a few billion for the rights from Fox, NBC, or CBS. IN-fact we could thrown in CNN too.

That would be the highest rated TV event in history and with all the money may be able to put a dent in the budget deficit. Or at least have a jolly good show.

Did you see the picture of Obama, Hillary and the rest of them looking at the real time event? They were transfixed.

WE AS AMERICANS DESERVE THE SAME show—shucks its our tax money.

edit on 3-5-2011 by inforeal because: typo

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodeRed3D

Originally posted by burntheships

Or at least remove the makeup....

They honestly look so much alike that they may be applying a few finishing touches now. Being a president is a tough job.

edit on 3-5-2011 by CodeRed3D because: (no reason given)

You will find those big ears on anyone from a post-british colony... like Kenya, India etc... it's an English thing.... and it stands out like... well two big ears...

:-)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I personally feel he died years ago as Bhutto has suggested, but I could be wrong and I'm willing to admit it .. one possible idea as to why they got rid of him so soon ( aside from the reasons they cited of course ) is that perhaps they beat the crap out of him and showing photos of him beat to hell would look bad in the muslim community?

Just a wild stab in the dark .. I do think further evidence is justified however.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Those who don't want to believe are mostly people who hate America and engage in propaganda without hesitation or evidence. They will never be convinced, so what's the point? They lie to themselves and the world all of the time.

How many do we see who are apologists for Osama and ignore the fact he and his band of merry nut's have mostly slaughtered other Muslims. Forget 9/11; even discounting it we are talking pure evil here. Muslim on Muslim violence far outweighs any impact they have on us. It is one messed up culture that won't even protect itself against it's own psychopaths. Not to mention those living there have a view of the West based on propaganda a lies.

I see the real story here as being he was a hundred yards from a military base in a fortified compound. The military of Pakistan have likely been hiding him and protecting him all along. Obama probably knew where he was before he took the oath of office. This is just part of his reelection campaign. Up to now he has been one of the apologists for these psycho's. Now all of the sudden he's a Hawk
What he is is an opportunist so drunk with power, he has no ideology other than the church of Obama.

Still, it's good the world is shed of Osama and I hope it brings cloture to some of the victim's families.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join