It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Osama Bin Laden's Death Picture Readied for Release

page: 5
25
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Up to now he has been one of the apologists for these psycho's. Now all of the sudden he's a Hawk


Wait, one of his campaign promises, in fact, he called it the biggest national security priority, was to "Kill Bin Laden". Doesn't sound like an apologist to me.

October 7, 2008

I agree the Pakistan angle is the 'news' here. They were clearly protecting him.
edit on 5/3/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)




posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Here's from another angle, different position:







Yep! Looks legit to me!!





posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
On a side note, if we google "osama dead fake" and go for Images, order by mos recent, there's an interesting result... A lot of the same picture.

Does anyone know how to find out where/when it was first seen online?


Peace



posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Just wondering aloud here ...

You think that before the body was dumped into the " sea " that perhaps they cut off a body part to keep as a record , say perhaps a head ?



posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I think it serves no purpose to delay releasing a photo. They're over thinking things worrying about a "martyrdom narrative" show us the corpse already



posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Bhutto said bin laden was killed in 2001. This confused some people. Others, I think even a country(?), said he died around that time. Some people are not naturally drawn to believe whatever they're told. But at the same time, releasing this sensitive information might cause more harm than good. You have to weigh the positives and negatives of releasing this kind of footage. Personally, I think that the vast majority of people do not need to see the actual video to believe what the authorities say. When was the last time you went to the local courthouse to bang on the doors asking for video of a murder that was used as evidence to convict? People get put away every day in our court system without anyone outside of the room seeing any of hte evidence. Untold numbers of bad people have been killed in this war and no one said anything.

So I guess I'm saying little of merit is served by releasing the video. Lets move forward instead. We have killed one of the fathers of the 9/11 attacks. But this is one small event in a larger war.

Lets not go back to staking the heads of bad guys on the streets for onlookers to gawk at.

One foot in front of the other.
edit on 3-5-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
if this raid failed and 15 navy seals were killed, we would never have even know an attempt to get him was made. just like the "mysterious" chopper malfunction during the raid.

you're telling me that this is the most secret and important black op in years to kill the most wanted man in the world, and you send them in a faulty helicopter.

i would think they would use a brand new straight from the factory, triple inspected aircraft for a mission like this.

the chopper was shot down, and i'm pretty sure during a 40 min firefight someone was hit or killed. most likely they'll end up as an unknown star at langley.

they should release everything. believe it or not most people are adults and can handle it.

someone who is willing to fly planes into buildings or blow them selves up are not on the fence. a picture of bin laden shot is not going to send them over.



posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite
Bhutto said bin laden was killed in 2001. This confused some people. Others, I think even a country(?), said he died around that time. Some people are not naturally drawn to believe whatever they're told. But at the same time, releasing this sensitive information might cause more harm than good. You have to weigh the positives and negatives of releasing this kind of footage. Personally, I think that the vast majority of people do not need to see the actual video to believe what the authorities say. When was the last time you went to the local courthouse to bang on the doors asking for video of a murder that was used as evidence to convict? People get put away every day in our court system without anyone outside of the room seeing any of hte evidence. Untold numbers of bad people have been killed in this war and no one said anything.

So I guess I'm saying little of merit is served by releasing the video. Lets move forward instead. We have killed one of the fathers of the 9/11 attacks. But this is one small event in a larger war.

Lets not go back to staking the heads of bad guys on the streets for onlookers to gawk at.

One foot in front of the other.
edit on 3-5-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)


Those criminals in the court houses are also not someone so notorious as bin laden .. the comparisons don't scale closely together.

There's a reason that family members of a murder victim are permitted to witness the execution of the murderer.. bin laden is on a much higher scale, and I think the people have a right to see it if they think it will help close the chapter for them..

For me personally, it would not only close the chapter but it would also help tie up confusion about Bhutto's claims and the others that also stated he died a long time ago, if it's conclusive that this is truly him then it helps set history straight ( even if it's just a little ) for me.
edit on 3-5-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Well I had to post this I wasnt going to but changed my mind .. The photos of Usama Bin Laden I would IMO say they are fake .. here is my reasoning to that ok.
Law enforcement has procedures for pictures ok Booking or Mug shots Death shots or for that matter any criminal photos... they all have finger prints on the booking mug shots and Death photos would have that also I have googled a sample of a real law enforcement photo to which has a embeded stamp on it this is the REAL DEAL... so if your seeking truth this is what I would be looking for as proof and no excuses as to oh we didnt have time to take his finger prints or we didnt have a camera it was broke no FBI CIA and Law enforcement all have classified photos .... here is a link to a sample picture ..
I found in google images there are more out there it will give you an idea its to graphic for me but they also have morgue images and yes fingerprints are taken from corpse's ..
www.thebernoullieffect.com...



posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorthStargal52
Well I had to post this I wasnt going to but changed my mind .. The photos of Usama Bin Laden I would IMO say they are fake .. here is my reasoning to that ok.
Law enforcement has procedures for pictures ok Booking or Mug shots Death shots or for that matter any criminal photos... they all have finger prints on the booking mug shots and Death photos would have that also I have googled a sample of a real law enforcement photo to which has a embeded stamp on it this is the REAL DEAL... so if your seeking truth this is what I would be looking for as proof and no excuses as to oh we didnt have time to take his finger prints or we didnt have a camera it was broke no FBI CIA and Law enforcement all have classified photos .... here is a link to a sample picture ..
I found in google images there are more out there it will give you an idea its to graphic for me but they also have morgue images and yes fingerprints are taken from corpse's ..
www.thebernoullieffect.com...


The photos that have 'leaked' thus far have all pretty much been confirmed as fake.. the USG hasn't released anything officially yet for us to debunk.



posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

Originally posted by NorthStargal52
Well I had to post this I wasnt going to but changed my mind .. The photos of Usama Bin Laden I would IMO say they are fake .. here is my reasoning to that ok.
Law enforcement has procedures for pictures ok Booking or Mug shots Death shots or for that matter any criminal photos... they all have finger prints on the booking mug shots and Death photos would have that also I have googled a sample of a real law enforcement photo to which has a embeded stamp on it this is the REAL DEAL... so if your seeking truth this is what I would be looking for as proof and no excuses as to oh we didnt have time to take his finger prints or we didnt have a camera it was broke no FBI CIA and Law enforcement all have classified photos .... here is a link to a sample picture ..
I found in google images there are more out there it will give you an idea its to graphic for me but they also have morgue images and yes fingerprints are taken from corpse's ..
www.thebernoullieffect.com...


The photos that have 'leaked' thus far have all pretty much been confirmed as fake.. the USG hasn't released anything officially yet for us to debunk.


Yes I know but so many people wouldnt know what to look for in a legit photo .. that is why I did this .. too many people are gullabale and belive or dont belive whats real .. I hope this at leasts helps ..



posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname
 

Perhaps the helicopter was taken down by an RPG? I don't think the US would want to admit to that.



posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorthStargal52

Originally posted by miniatus

Originally posted by NorthStargal52
Well I had to post this I wasnt going to but changed my mind .. The photos of Usama Bin Laden I would IMO say they are fake .. here is my reasoning to that ok.
Law enforcement has procedures for pictures ok Booking or Mug shots Death shots or for that matter any criminal photos... they all have finger prints on the booking mug shots and Death photos would have that also I have googled a sample of a real law enforcement photo to which has a embeded stamp on it this is the REAL DEAL... so if your seeking truth this is what I would be looking for as proof and no excuses as to oh we didnt have time to take his finger prints or we didnt have a camera it was broke no FBI CIA and Law enforcement all have classified photos .... here is a link to a sample picture ..
I found in google images there are more out there it will give you an idea its to graphic for me but they also have morgue images and yes fingerprints are taken from corpse's ..
www.thebernoullieffect.com...


The photos that have 'leaked' thus far have all pretty much been confirmed as fake.. the USG hasn't released anything officially yet for us to debunk.


Yes I know but so many people wouldnt know what to look for in a legit photo .. that is why I did this .. too many people are gullabale and belive or dont belive whats real .. I hope this at leasts helps ..


Excellent point .. hopefully it doesn't fall on deaf ears.. news, even fake news, travels beyond the speed of light around these parts



posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia
 


Frankly, the people demand, and deserve the proof. A worldwide offensive was launched on the backs of the American taxpayer to bring this man either into custody or kill him, and our elected officials have no right to keep any of this from us. Sit up people and demand your due, don't let the nanny state manipulate you into thinking you can't handle this. In fact, if it were not for the political ramifications, he should have been brought to New York City and put on display in a gruesome fashion. Barbaric perhaps, but within the rights of our countrymen. Does it bother anybody that just exactly this would probably have happened if it were just 100 years ago? He got off easy, if it even really is him.



posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I don't know if this is real or not but according to a page on Facebook, it is.

Mods, delete this photo if you consider it too graphic. IMHO, it's a beautiful picture.



It looks real considering Osama was shot above the feft eye and his skull was blown apart.

This picture was just released although I can't find the link besides the Facebook page under "Osama is Dead."



posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
reply to post by randomname
 

Perhaps the helicopter was taken down by an RPG? I don't think the US would want to admit to that.


My understanding was the pilot landed way to hard and bent the bird.

Using night-vision goggles has its drawbacks. one is judging distance..depth perception.

Plus the pilots adrenaline was likely way up there.



posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia
 


Because a lot of people calling into the radio stations sharing their feelings that something is off about this Osama headline, that's why these guys are ultimately gonna be forced to shell out the pictures, unless they find a way to cram a new psyop or false flag between now and the next big headline about the real photos being unveiled.



posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
They must have photoshopped a really good death picture by now.



posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Well Someone is playing games...

Look here...

The same exact man, in the same exact pose with the same exact facial expression, in 2 'different images'...



Fake and Fake.

edit on 3-5-2011 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose
 


one of them is fake they have the same arm in the shot despite them facing different directions. invert flip ftw.




top topics



 
25
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join