It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden's Death Picture Readied for Release

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
You guys forgetting the fact that:

http://(nolink)/2011/05/02/alqaeda-terrorist-threatened-unleash-nuclear-hellstorm-west-osama-bin-laden-caught-assassinated-21961/

Is that serious..?? in that case.. what’s next..??

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Nevermind.
edit on 5/3/2011 by EternalThought because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Here it is:
i51.tinypic.com...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by GakunGak

I'm not going to click on this.

Tell us what it is.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Freenrgy2

Dead Osama!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Freenrgy2

It looks like Osama with a head shot with a US military individual in the shot. Its in night vision also

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by GakunGak
Here it is:
i51.tinypic.com...

They said he was shot twice (thrice?) in the head
I don't see two impact points.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I really don't have to have a picture or video to believe that Navy SEALs killed Osama Bin Laden. The President of the United States said so and, at least initially, that's good enough for me. My own view is that denying ignorance consists in accepting the President's public statements as true and valid UNTIL there is significant reason not to do so.

However, I would be interested in viewing the helmet cam video of the raid. I wonder if that makes me blood thirsty? or just curious. Oh well...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by GakunGak

wrong eye!
meant to be shot over his left eye!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by GakunGak
Here it is:
i51.tinypic.com...

Where did this pic come from?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I think the death shot and any video should be shown to the public, we paid for it after all. As far as the timely deposit of the body into the ocean goes, they could have easily stalled off in the dna process and denied him the right of the 24 hour burial imo. This just might be a damned if you do damned if you don't situation.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

what's that blurred out at the bottom of the photo? The date must likely. This is maybe because they couldn't get their story straight on which day he was actually shot.

This is funny, so they shot him, and then kept the night vision on. Couldn't they turn on a light or flashlight? Did it have to be in night vision? And this seems like the exact same face they took from the other one. At this point it's safe to say this is not even a real person they are playing around with.
edit on 3-5-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Key word here is ehm "Readied".

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Sky News: Burial at sea pictures could be released

Photos of the Osama bin Laden's burial at sea may be released today, confirms a US official. It is thought the images could dispel conspiracy theories, particularly in Pakistan, that bin Laden's death is a hoax.

However, some in the White House fear that the pictures could solidify the al Qaeda leader's status as a martyr.

One of the wives of the terror chief has already identified the body and DNA tests compared with family members showed a "virtually 100%" match.

However, many residents in Abbottabad in northeastern Pakistan refuse to believe that bin Laden lived among them for up to five or six years without detection.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

About 4 minutes to live press briefing

www.msnbc.msn.com...

www.breakingnews.com...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Is that Henry Rollins in the pic lol.

I know everyone is waiting to see some evidence, physical evidence, even if some don't even believe it when they see it. It seems it has been longer that is actually has been cause all the coverage.

I agree in a way with them waiting and debating all the possible angles before releasing it, this is not your normal footage, this is like having footage of hitler dying.

I don't fully agree with waiting to release it either though because sooner or later it will get released that a given, I think they intend to release it either way, I just think they are trying to give a little more time to let the pieces of crap that are on the other side of the fence to cool down or at least get a better measure of what they are trying to cook up before enraging them more by bombarding the airways with photos 2 days after the fact.

We will get it soon enough, I know its alot to ask, but just have a little faith.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

someone found this photo as well

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

what's that blurred out at the bottom of the photo? The date must likely. This is maybe because they couldn't get their story straight on which day he was actually shot.

This is funny, so they shot him, and then kept the night vision on. Couldn't they turn on a light or flashlight? Did it have to be in night vision? And this seems like the exact same face they took from the other one. At this point it's safe to say this is not even a real person they are playing around with.
edit on 3-5-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

Nightvision? Wait, wasn't it during DAY TIME?

I'm confused now.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

Who is this meant to be? One of his sons?

IRM

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

I got it from another thread,it's the photo that created the other one I'm still trying to find out who released it.

this is getting sooo confusing!!
edit on 3-5-2011 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-5-2011 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join