It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wag The Dog - Three reasons why the official OBL story stinks to high heaven

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I have friends that I went to high school with who live in D.C. that go to American and GWU. They were in front of the White House celebrating that night. Do you think that they were told by the government ahead of time to go celebrate? Come on. There were something like 30 tourists around the area when the networks started broadcasting and only did it start to fill up when FOX started reporting that Osama had been killed. I know because I watched from 9:10pm CST onward. The White House is not a far walk from GWU and a short car or bike ride from American. It's not hard to believe that they would want to go celebrate something that has affected people my age so greatly. I was ecstatic to hear the news and so were most of my friends here as well as at in other cities around the US. Several of them went out to celebrate, not just those in Washington D.C..

You're skeptical about his assassination because of the day it occurred on? Just to clarify, it was during the early morning hours on May 2nd that bin Laden was killed. Adolf Hitler killed himself on April 30th. Anyway, let's just say sure, they're close enough for hand grenades. You're comparing the death of someone who was responsible for a world war and the mass genocide of Jews with a terrorist who was directly responsible for the deaths of tens of thousands. It seems that the point you are trying to make is that because the two (who really should not even be compared in terms of evil) died "on the same day" it somehow makes bin Laden's death suspect? You're drawing your conclusion from an obvious coincidence.

About the body being dumped, I think there are legitimate questions to be asked there. However, I think the more reasonable and logical among us can rule out the Austin Powers Theory that he was cryogenically frozen so I wont touch on that. Hm, I can't imagine why they "paraded" Sadaam around after his capture... oh wait, could it be because W. Bush needed some sort of saving grace and justification for entering Iraq? I digress. Today Leon Panetta said that photos would likely be released. When we see the photos I'm sure they still wont be good enough for the majority of the people on this website, just like Obama's birth certificate isn't good enough, just like people don't believe a plane hit the Pentagon, etc, etc. Honestly, I think if there could be any conspiracy theory behind this it would either be that A.) He wasn't killed and they kept him so that they could torture him and obtain information from him without the rest of the world even knowing he was alive (Russian style!) or B.) They did kill him but did not dump his body and only told the world they did in order not to incite violence over him being handled improperly.

I come to ATS less often lately but I always have a good laugh when I do. This is because I never fail to see that every single piece of breaking news spawns new and wild conspiracy theories.
edit on 5/3/2011 by InterestedObserver because: Edit to say that I KNOW this will not be a popular post! haha.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I have to say, a few week back i thought people were starting to wake up, I realized i was sadly mistaken when people turn up to work draped in us flags saying how he deserves to be dumped in the sea, chatting about how they were chanting USA, USA at the game, never once question Anything . . Feed us more poison and skyrocket the gas please . . Bleat bleat bleat.

Satellite1

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaydeePNW
The entire situation in Pakistan has been screwy.

Here is my summery:

Hillary Clinton: Bin Laden is in Pakistan and Pakistan government knows it..

In October 2009, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton voiced dismay that bin Laden and other prominent militants had not yet been caught and suggested Pakistani complicity, telling newspaper editors in Lahore she found it "hard to believe that nobody in your government knows where they are and couldn't get them if they really wanted to."

Source

Pakistan Government: We don't know were Bin Laden is but we could use some money to keep our nukes from getting into the terrorists hands that we are trying to make peace with.

A Pakistani military offensive against insurgent hideouts prompted suspension of controversial peace talks with the Taliban on Monday, and the country's president sought additional foreign aid to assure that its nuclear arms remain in "safe hands."

Source

Hillary Clinton: Here is your extortion...errrr.... aid package of $7.5BILLION so you won't give...err... loose the nukes to the terrorists...

The projects are part of a $7.5 billion aid effort to convince Pakistanis that Washington is not only focused on backing the country's fight against Taliban and Al Qaeda militants, but is also dedicated to improving the lives of average citizens.

Source

Obama Administration: People hate us! We better pull out our ace in the hole to make the people like us again!

Obama: Lets says hours in advance that a big announcment is coming so people can make their way to the whitehouse and the media can setup...

Obama: I killed Bin Laden bitches!

American Sheep: Yay, all praise the pharoah Obama!

Obama Administration: They love us again just in time to start our campaign for 2012 and they seem to forgot the country and the rest of the world is in the crapper.

That all looks fairly accurate to me...lol. Well put my friend.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

The US resembles the land of the munchkins as it celebrates the death of the wicked witch of the East. The joy is understandable but, to many outsiders, unattractive. It endorses what looks increasingly like a cold-blooded assassination ordered by a president who, as a former law professor, knows the absurdity of his statement that "justice was done". Read more: www.smh.com.au...

I've posted this in another topic, but the OP asked for any news / views on the OBL drama.

This is what the Aus media is reporting ...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I don't really know what to make of this OBL story. In some respects, those people who don't like Obama have a tendency to believe a conspiracy has taken place.

As far as the college kids assembling in front of the white house, I remember my college days when you used anything to declare a party. I can see it now, rounding up enough of your friends, fraternity brothers, dorm buddies and sororities and yelling on campus "they killed the ba$tard lets get some beers and head down to the front of the white house and party!!" Word gets around fast on college campuses.

I agree with your assessment about the body being buried at sea. When I heard that I thought "what, you've got to be kidding me." But than again, you have to ask yourself, if they were making this story up don't you think they would have come up with a better reason on why they didn't have a body?" They could have easily said the body was completely blown apart and they couldn't retrieve it. Or, they could have said they burned the body on sight because they didn't have time to take the body with them.

As for the timing, I just don't think they could have kept this under wraps until the next morning. Too many leaks and I think the media was drooling to be the first to break the news. I think the timing is just coincidental.

Just my 2 cents. I guess we'll just have to wait to see the photos.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I'll say this. I hate the MSM but I was listening to MSNBC all day yesterday, just to hear their reasoning behind everything.

Totally agree with you on points one and two.

The Burial at sea actually had nothing to do with a muslim burial...The fact that they supposedly washed the body and wrapped it in a white sheet beforehand however, did. Their reasoning behind the burial at sea??? Nobody would take him.

The pictures and video? They say they DO have them, but they are "deciding how to publicize them to the american people, without compromising their operation."

All that said, I have a few questions of my own, like...
How did they get the dna evidence so fast?
How would releasing a photo of a corpse compromise their operation? We don't need to see SEAL team 6, we just want proof that he is dead.
Why did the news networks come on and say this operation took place a week ago before the Prez came on and said it had happened earlier that day?

I am waiting-somewhat impatiently- on these questions to be answered to my satisfaction.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

Good point, the nation seems to be going to hell in a handbasket, but are we to discount anythng positive that happens?
1. Was there a 40 minute firefight, or was the entire operation 40 minutes?
2. The operation was carried out without notification to the local authorities in order to avoid undermining the operation, however the local authorities did respond to reports.
3. Its still a bit early to assume that no legitimate photos, videos, or bodily evidence does not exist. Personally, I doubt that his "entire" body was buried at sea.
4. If he had alrady been deceased all of this time, then how was he able to release vidoes as recently as 6 years ago ( confirmed )
5. Also, if it was a terrorist ruse that he was still alive after all this time, then why would they just simply not continue that same ruse?

Those are just a few of the reasons that I think may relate to your questions.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Here in C anada the people have elected a right winger/ stephen harper that thinks the east of the country is less than right literrally / he beleives humans were created by god and have been here only 6000 years! This is what now runs Canada !

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingDynamo

I was wondering if anyone else had heard that too. Thanks for posting. I heard it on a local talk show here in(CA) this afternoon. A female guest was questioning why no other country was involved in this operation. I agree with others here,that something is going to happen and it will be on American soil. It makes me uneasy to say the least! I keep thinking New Madrid area,but it could be anywhere for that matter.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by semicolonsmile

The President of the United States didnt see the body in person.

The President of the United States did NOT see video of the events as they were unfolding. (As per another person in the Situation room with him while the event was allegedly taking place. He was getting live updates via other media, and for all we know it was a scripted radio drama.

All the President of the United States has as evidence of what happened is hearsay from "operatives" and, perhaps, the sets of death photos. Which Congress has not yet seen,

So when I decline to take the Presidents word that things happened as they did, you will have to excuse me. My leaders are blindly accepting the word of who? I dont know who. Do you? And if so, how do you know?

This is one big chain of hearsay with no physical evidence and an unknown at the top. Likely the CIA. And yeah, they are totally trust worthy.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

anyone with a brain cell cees thru the gov lies of 911 and the sspook game. where is james woolsey these days? he was the first spook on sept 11 2001 on fox and cnn?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

anyone with a brain cell cees thru the gov lies of 911 and the sspook game. where is james woolsey these days? he was the first spook on sept 11 2001 on fox and cnn?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
reply to post by semicolonsmile

The President of the United States didnt see the body in person.

The President of the United States did NOT see video of the events as they were unfolding. (As per another person in the Situation room with him while the event was allegedly taking place. He was getting live updates via other media, and for all we know it was a scripted radio drama.

All the President of the United States has as evidence of what happened is hearsay from "operatives" and, perhaps, the sets of death photos. Which Congress has not yet seen,

So when I decline to take the Presidents word that things happened as they did, you will have to excuse me. My leaders are blindly accepting the word of who? I dont know who. Do you? And if so, how do you know?

This is one big chain of hearsay with no physical evidence and an unknown at the top. Likely the CIA. And yeah, they are totally trust worthy.

I'm sorry, I missed the part where I said I was blindly accepting things...or where I said the president had seen photos...could you refresh my memory? I'm pretty sure I said right off the top that I hated the MSM.
You seem like the kind of person who-like many, many others I've noticed on this site-will not accept ANY form of evidence you are given that goes against what you believe.

My whole take on this is PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN. I'm not taking the President at his word either.

All the information I gave in my post came from the John Brennan interview. Your information came from...where again?

Quit putting words in my mouth.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

So what will convince you that Obama got Osama? Word on the street is a picture is forthcoming.

Are you going to believe it? If not, then what will convince you? Even if the SEAL that planted a bullet in Osama's head said it was true I don't think you guys would believe it.

Let's be honest for a second. Nothing Obama does will ever satisfy a certain sector of America.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

How interesting. I just picked up a copy of the NYTimes to read and the picture of the compound alone with the map details made me realize how really contrived and serious this situation is. I suppose that I should have bought a map of Pakistan when Border's folded but darn, I neglected to do that.

There is an interesting story at the NYTimes though that did intrigue me about the two Pakistani hosts.

There is more than one thing that stinks about this entire story, but I finally got the laugh I needed for this long running not funny joke and farce.

I laughed when I read that he may not have come out of the compound at all in the past six years that he is supposed to have lived there. How can anyone know how long he had been there if they only finally just were able to find him.

None of this amuses me. But stop and think about several things about the real bin Laden whereever he may be. He was a construction worker, an engineer. If he had wanted, and truly had lived in this compound, he could have created a tunnel beneath the compound to walk in and out of freely. Did he? I have no idea. I just know that he could. He could wear a burka or burqa anytime he wanted, and covered with a veil, sitting in a wheel chair, get in and out without creating suspicion also. So there are many ways he could come and go if he pleased.

Now is this body the real body of the real bin Laden? Who is to know? Convenient to bury it at sea all right where only the sharks can get it now.

So, No, I am not convinced either, but I am convinced that this entire thing smacks of a Democratic party contrivance, going back to Jimmy Carter, naval man. Of that I am totally convinced if the NYTimes article on the front page is correct about Murree Road...there is no doubt that the kind of car should be Lincoln! Can't explain that but if government is really reading ATS memos that is one for you to chew upon!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by lance_covel

Good point, the nation seems to be going to hell in a handbasket, but are we to discount anythng positive that happens?

Never mind...got ahead of myself. However, I would like to see in writing proof positive the nation is going to hell in a handbasket. According to conspiracy theorists, its been going to hell in a handbasket ever since they killed JFK and lied about landing on the moon.

I'm just confused as to why its a hell in handbasket scenerio now but not when they kill a duly elected President.
edit on 3-5-2011 by LosLobos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by semicolonsmile

I'm sorry, I missed the part where I said I was blindly accepting things...or where I said the president had seen photos...could you refresh my memory? I'm pretty sure I said right off the top that I hated the MSM.

Then why are your panties bunched up right now? Was my post a personal attack on you? No, it wasnt. It built on something you said, but what I didnt do was what YOU are doing.

Originally posted by semicolonsmile
You seem like the kind of person who-like many, many others I've noticed on this site-will not accept ANY form of evidence you are given that goes against what you believe.

You dont know what kind of a person I am at all. Do you?

Chill the hell out.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by LiteraryOneTwo

I heard Sadaam is still alive. They hung his doppleganger instead of him.

This thing runs a lot deeper than Obama wouldn't you say? This rabbit hole runs from China to Kentucky. But you guys don't care about that do you? You don't care if Bush killed a doppleganger. All you care about is if Obama killed a doppleganger.

edit on 3-5-2011 by LosLobos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Excellent thread. Same ideas I have, but the TRUTH has not come out yet. There are far too many conflicting stories, and the MSM is keeping things twisted. Much like 9/11, first shock, then wow, then let's summarize the details, and summarize, and summarize. Ad Nauseum. The truth gets twisted by TPTB.

Sheeple believe what the square picture box tells them. Sheeple are the majority.

I'd like to add a few more stinky things:

1. The head shot. Reports say, (subject to change), that OBL was shot in the chest and head. Which was first? If you are shot in the head, you are dead, no reason for a chest shot. If you are shot in the chest, you fall to the ground writhing, soon to be dead, and the head shot is a mafia style definitely dead confirmation. Of course, a head shot after death messes up the face and makes it hard to determine facial identity of an individual. I saw the fake pics already. To get to the point, was there no attempt to shoot him in the leg, and take him into custody, or was it a shoot to kill mission, an assassination? We took Sadaam Hussien into custody, he got his trial, and he's dead, but why didn't we head shot him? We could've. Was he a lesser bad guy than Osama? Hardly. Opinion: Someone decided to erase OBL, and make him a martyr. On the other hand, Karma's a b***h.

2. Muslim tradition. So before you kill someone, you research their religious beliefs, and after you head shot him, you tell everyone you have followed his religion when you (subject to change), dump him in the sea. Did they attach chains and cinder blocks to his legs when they dumped him? To wash the body beforehand? So really, our government has experts on the Quran, and it told them to do that? What I've read, the only way a muslim is supposed to be "buried at sea" is if they are on that vessel as a member and there is no way to get to shore. All muslims want to be planted. Oh no, TPTB say, we don't want a shrine to the biggest baddest person in the world, he was a bad guy. Why NOT pop him in the morgue, let him chill for three days? Oh, because we are sympathetic to another belief system that says internment within 24 hrs. How convenient. Well, hypocrisy rules, because we (subject to change) assassinated him, and that, wait for it.......was how when on June 28th, 1928, WW1 started. Archduke Ferdinand? He's dead, so is OBL.

3. The "Most Wanted". Yeah, I get it. I am the most wanted man in the world. I don't sleep with a gun under my pillow, I don't have CCTVs setup, I have no alarms or bodyguards, so a team of navy seals (not special forces, not marines) can come into my barely fortified compound and shoot me. The paranoid terrorist in me doesn't have any safeguards. BS. I have plenty of guns, plenty of body guards, plenty of sophisticated detection systems (top of the line, in fact), and plenty of advanced warning if someone is coming, hell, I even pay the local kids to report to my body guards of anything funny. I also don't sleep on the SECOND FLOOR OR ABOVE for ANY reason. I am always on ground level or BELOW. I don't ever sleep where I can't get to a bunker nearby, simply for the fact that I am a world renown terrorist. It comes with the job description.

4. Sheeple are hungry. They want information, and have sadly lost the ability to determine fact from fiction. They have lost their ability to rationalize information, and simply believe what they are told. They've been fed Japan's crisis, a royal wedding, a BC scam, Trump for president, trillion dollar debt, and TPTB need something to bring the full herd together. Sure, OBL is a ten year old myth, let's give them that for dessert. Sheeple are well fed and satisfied. Sheeple remember a good meal and the guy that got OBL, that's history book stuff. Sure makes them fond of the hand that feeds them when they get hungry again.

Something big is going down.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by LosLobos

This thread is not about "You guys like Bush better than Obama." Why dont you start one?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join