It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wag The Dog - Three reasons why the official OBL story stinks to high heaven

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
All of it sounds like a fairy tale to me. So, we comply with strict adherance to the 24 hour burial rule with an American saying a few last words translated into Arabic before gently dipping him into the Sea, literally hours after we blew his face off? Okay. So, I wonder if the look we see on Osama, wait I mean Obama's (sorry, been doing that all day) face in the Situation Room is that of surprise when one of our helicopters whacks into the barracade wall, or malfunctions... whatever. HAHAHAAAA!! With all that practice raiding the psudo complex shouldn't they have had the landing down? Wow, makes me wonder how much oil Pakastan has why the Chinese want it so bad.
edit on 3-5-2011 by wildoracle13 because: Fact check

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
reply to post by HawkMan11

Could you elaborate what it was? Im not being sassy, I just do not always get the same thing from articles that other people do.

For instance, in those two articles, the point I get is that there is no comment on burial at sea.

And even in the Wikipedia article, it says,

en.wikipedia.org...

If the death occurs at sea, and there is a fear of the decay of the body....

IF, AND. Two conditions for burial at sea, neither of which apply to Osama.

Edit to add,

And I do agree that generally speaking, Wikipedia is a good source. It gets a little dodgy, however, when it comes to propaganda. Why? Because anyone can edit it, at any time. So, as an example, if the propagandists wanted to disappear a fact, or alter a fact, its much easier on Wikipedia than it would be in a book which has thousands of copies in print. Sure, it might eventually find its way back into the article, but if you can keep it out for the couple weeks when a lot of people would want that fact, (ie right after a big event) they may never realize they should go look again later. They will just memorize what they see.

edit on 3-5-2011 by Illusionsaregrander because: (no reason given)

Originally posted by HawkMan11

Originally posted by ShadowZion
I just feel the need to add, that i live in the UAE, for those of you who do not know what or where that is, it is a Muslim country. i myself am not a muslim but a British Christian,but i can guarantee you that there is no such thing as a traditional muslim burial, it is the same burials as the rest of the world, either in a graveyard or cremation. So do not be fooled by this sea burial as being a muslim tradition. It is also said that muslims cannot be buried in a non muslims graveyard and vice versa. The only time a muslims is said to be buried at sea is if they were part of a sea vessel and there was no way to keep the smell out of the boat, so they are lowered into the ocean (in a coffin or not, im not too sure) with weights attached so that the predators of the sea do not feast upon the person immediately. i have also found a website where i can prove this to you, and im sure if you take the time to do some research for yourselves, you will find this is true as well.

www.seaservices.com...

Um...

en.wikipedia.org...

In the original I made this statement bold: "but i can guarantee you that there is no such thing as a traditional muslim burial"

I was aiming to show that there is in fact" such thing as a traditional muslim burial "

The OP took issue with my use of Wiki to argue this point. Which is my only point. I then Searched for other sources and found two that i believe also illustrate my singular point. I also offered two articles regarding Wiki's legitimacy as a source, using the first two articles that were not from another forum, or from a yahoo answers type cite.

Edit: I just wanted to add, i used the articles about Wiki because i haven't seen any data on it either way, so i decided to find some.

edit on 3-5-2011 by HawkMan11 because: Because i can

edit on 3-5-2011 by HawkMan11 because: Double because i can

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Schkeptick

Thanks for your comment. From what I understand he was located near an army base so perhaps he was feeling too cozy. Would you not wake up and wonder if they're hovering over your house and one of them crashed ?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

Last week it was Gaddafi's family, this week it's OBL.

I've had people use me a couple of times in a deliberate attempt to set up an aliby for later on. I didn't know that was what they were doing at the time, but I did get an 'off' feeling: Something wasn't right about the call or visit.

Later on however when I was mentioned as a witness, I could almost hear the click as things fell into place.

Ahhh...that's why you came by last week...

I get the same kind of feeling here.

Assuming he's still alive in six months...how hard would it be for most people to be sold on the idea that Gaddafi helped Al Qaeda get a weapon from Iran into a major city for use?

Not very.

This just seems like groundwork.
edit on 3-5-2011 by [davinci] because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
Ok...the more they talk, the more this story unravels. First, they said four people, including Bin Laden were killed. When it was brought up that that was far too few people to be protecting Bin Laden, they amended the statement to say that an additional 22 people were "killed or captured". When a reporter suggested shooting an unarmed man had occurred, it was stated that he was "reaching for a weapon"'. Later, he was using his wife as a shield...etc. One would think he would have a weapon handy and know how to use it.

Now, they are going to have a press conference that supposedly covers how the SEALS went from section to section of the compound, clearing it as they went. Seriously? Not one person from Bin Laden's crew sounded the alarm?

Not to mention that ABC news was showing some kind of blood stain on a mattress, inferring it could have been the bed Bin Laden was in when shot. Huh???? He was still in bed, in section two or three, on the second or third floor of the main building....with four helicopters and 20 SEALS??

Now there were children in the room when he was shot. Seriously....they should just shut up at this point.

No guards, either. For the leader of the largest terror network in the world. Amazing.

I have heard no less than four different answers to the number of dead bodies involved in the raid.

Its like a little kid changing his story after being caught in a lie. First there was a female shield, then he was firing upon the SEAL team, And I saw the bed covered in blood and I thought the same thing. They probably shot him in his sleep.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowZion

not entirely true i was somewhat raised by muslims and when a member dies they have to bury that body with in 3 days not 24 hours...
OP my heart is warmed when i know people like yourself have gone against the grain and stood up saying that the things that are forced fed to us which are blatant lies i know we are out numbered by the "soulless" i like to call them ones that can be led to anything they truly are sheep, in a way im envious of them cause they will go through life with zero worry of what is happening to them and us as a race and live in that ignorant bliss.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
reply to post by lpowell0627

I wish someone would write this story as if it were a fairy tale,

"Once upon a time, there was an evil terrorist leader. And he was hiding in a mansion in Pakistan. Last week, errr earlier today, 3, err, 4 helicopters of Navy Seals crashed into the house and was engaged in a vicious firefight in which Osama grabbed his wife to use as a human shield, errrr it was some other woman, and the wife was killed, err shot in the calf. Obama came at the Navy Seals with his human shield and guns blazing..err did not return fire.......errr might have reached for a gun. And the brave Nave Seals shot him in the head. The end. (hours pass) Oh, yeah, and the body is on its way out to sea..............err wait, we dumped it before we told you. "

Etc., etc.

Maybe not exactly a fairy tale, but I posted this on another thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
It certainly buried some big storyies that have happened in the past few days royal wedding ,John Paul II beatified in Vatican ceremony ,syria, libya and the killing of gadaffi son not forgetting the debt ceiling of the US

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
There was no human shield used by Bin Ladin. This story came from some imaginative person in the White House. I think the whole story is imagined. It would be easy to find the person making this stuff up. Just follow the story backwards, you lying reporters.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

Personally, I even found their Libya propaganda to be utter rubbish. Either they have so little respect for us they just toss us bags of poo now, or they are just not capable of putting together credible lies anymore. I guess the one place you shouldnt make budget cuts is in your propaganda department.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Jebediah

I think it has allot to do with the anniversary of the illuminati and their belief in beltane, May first was specifically chosen.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by gmac10001
reply to post by Jebediah

I think it has allot to do with the anniversary of the illuminati and their belief in beltane, May first was specifically chosen.

I forget where the quote came from, but something like "In the world of politics there is no such thing as a coincidence"

Anyone who believes that dates and other such conceived trivilities are done by accident are unaware of the history and power and symbolism of such numbers.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I have to say that I agree 100% with the OP's post. I too have noticed the incredible "coincidences" with all of this, including our Canadian federal election where Harper has won a majority government, and now has the full power to merge Canada with the USA.

My suspicions now lead me to think that a false flag attack will indeed take place in order to help foster in the North American Union. Attacks may take place on both Canadian and American soils too, so as to sell this to the public with virtually no opposition. They know we are all against it, but if an attack of this kind was to take place, it would pass without a single argument against it.

This is going to get real ugly, real soon. I wonder what date they will use to stage this. Maybe Sept 11, 2011? exactly 11 years later?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Here is what I think...but maybe it is just me. I think he either died a long time ago and they was waiting for the right time to show this. Maybe it was a look alike...so they can say hey we did it. I think is was done either way to say look we dont need to stick around here. So they can get ready for the next fight with who ever. I am sure there is another fight coming but with whom? There is a long list...You can bet within 3 years something is coming for us one way or another.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by eArth33lr

This is going to get real ugly, real soon. I wonder what date they will use to stage this. Maybe Sept 11, 2011? exactly 11 years later?

That would actually be exactly 10 years from the original attacks, but yes I see your point.

It seems like 7/7 has some sort of hidden popular meaning for them as well. It starts getting to the point where you begin to feel like a mouse being batted around and toyed with by a cat.

The truth is we dont know, and we can only prepare and wait and see.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Ooops, ya my math was off there a bit, as I was shaking while i was typing that

But nevertheless, the numerology and symbolism certainly adds up.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
one thing i dont get while i do believe osama been dead some say he died long ago from kidney or lung failure while people like Benazir Bhutto who got assasinated said he got assassinated long ago. what i'm thinking is that they're trying to spread disinfo about osama. what do you guys think of this?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Ofcourse it stinks. Even if it's true. It stinks. Stink of murdering scum who think murdering makes the world more similar to utopia, just like terrorists... Scum.

Nuke em all i say......

Oh wait.... :p

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Now they are mooing on CNN about why they shouldnt have to show the photos, and claiming the reason the story is such a mess is that people got "confused." They were watching it on live feed for christs sake. How confused can you get?

AND they delayed the Presidents announcement for a good while, why has it taken 48 hours nearly to come up with the right story?

The biggest problem with their lies on the death photo is that Congress hasnt even seen the pictures.

Ok, you are afraid that its too gruesome for family media
, and ok, you are worried it will inflame Muslims and cause them to lose their minds and attack us
, and ok, "No one can provide any credible evidence he ISNT dead, so why should we show it?"
so show the photos to Congress in private.

But no, no one but "officials" have seen these photos.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I'm not sure if it's been mentioned so apologies if I'm just repeating someone elses words but...

...one thing that strikes me as odd is that the killing of OBL was done by America and America alone.

Usually an Allied Force is used or Allied intel quoted. Rarely is one country so happy to take all the credit, especially against a terrorist movement, incase of reprisals. Why risk being the ones to take the retaliatory hit when you can share the aftermath around!?!

As others have already noted, I guess an orchestrated attack on American soil would be then guarenteed etc etc.

Anyway, was just a thought in an idle moment.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join