It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wag The Dog - Three reasons why the official OBL story stinks to high heaven

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Here's the thing - even if I could get past previous statements, facts and lore regarding OBL or any of the other inconsistencies in this recent play by play of his death I can't reconcile this one thing:

They announced today that the raid resulted in the find of a treasure trove of Al Quaeda information from computers and documents. If they truly had that - sourced from a raid Sunday - why make an announcement? Wouldn't it render it all useless as anyone involved would scrap any remaining plans and go deep underground? Why not delay announcing anything, raid included, so as to try and make other captures or kills?

It leads me to think that either there was no action so recent as Sunday, there was no info really found or the entire thing is just a BS fabrication.
edit on 3/5/2011 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

Originally posted by tangotemper
Another reason why it stinks. 20 or so heavily armed Seals - 40 minute firefight and only three people killed? When most of the bad guys were competent with weapons? Who was shooting for 40 minutes, at whom, and why was there no local alarm raised, or military backup brought in (the academy was only a few minutes away, and the area populated with retired Pakistani generals. Where was the bodyguard for OBL? OBL himself was moderately comfortable with an AK47. High walls alone do not a defence make.

There is something missing from the story.

The entire raid took 40 minutes. Doesn't mean that everyone was shooting for that long. Shooting probably only took a few minutes. The rest of the time was policing up all the computers and intel that was in the area.

When time frames are used for a raid, it's from infil to exfil (so wheels down to wheels up of the chopper).

40 mins is about right for the raid they've described.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

I strongly feel that Bin Landen's death is just the next chapter or two of the American government's book that could easily be titled "The Most Evil Conspiracy of All Time". Since September 11, 2001 at some point in the afternoon when media footage started being removed from CNN's news loop (to never be heard again), Americans and the world have been fed one lie after another to ensure the meadow was quieted once again. I dread what the final chapters of such a story will eventually reveal.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

I think the whole thing is a load of crap.

Did you see on Piers Morgan where the guy says Obama never did see live video of the event? Its at 3:10.

piersmorgan.blogs.cnn.com...

Those guys in the situation room know as much as we do. Except with some death photos.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
look at the people who were dancing with big usa flags 2 minutes after obomba spoke. who were they? Some have been identified as military men and women. wives of military men,friends. fathers ,mothers of military people. SUPRISE SUPRISE. WHAT NORMALperson would be out dancing in front of the LIE HOUSE at 12 mid nite?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by redroses4me
look at the people who were dancing with big usa flags 2 minutes after obomba spoke. who were they? Some have been identified as military men and women. wives of military men,friends. fathers ,mothers of military people. SUPRISE SUPRISE. WHAT NORMALperson would be out dancing in front of the LIE HOUSE at 12 mid nite?

What are you talking about? These things happen in North Korea all the time and in perfect timing with a big announcement.
edit on 3-5-2011 by Vikus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Actually, this whole farce could be a blessing in disguise. Think about it, if you don't believe the OS about 9/11 and you can convince a few people that this Osama assassination is BS and he's been dead for years, you might be able to get them questioning 9/11.

I'm making cautious and simple statements to people I know are OS believers, probing to see if I might be able to get them thinking.

Use this to your advantage, it might not last long!
edit on 5/3/2011 by Finalized because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by itsalwayssunnyinamerica

Where is the link from the government a few days earlier that they killed Osama? Someone posting it on ATS is not a credible source. Where is the link they said it a few days earlier?

I'm talking government official sources.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Link please.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by LosLobos

You dont need a link. You need to learn to read.

They didnt announce in the press "a few days earler" ( ie April something ) that they had killed Obama. On Sunday May 1st when they first were telling the story, they said that the raid had taken place "about a week ago."

And there is no link. It was live TV. If you werent watching it as it unfolded you missed a lot.
edit on 3-5-2011 by Illusionsaregrander because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
TO LOS LOBOS I'm pretty sure your not the great band from MEXICO. THEY ARE VERY INTELLIGENT. you on the other hand miss the point all together. WE don't care if it's BUSH the failed used car salesman or BARACK the failed chicaGO GANGSTA. / THEY'RE ALL BUMS useless insects being used by BIG OIL and MILITARY MEN . wAKE Up man while you can

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
CNN kept on discussing how awesome and sophisticated was the real-time technology used to relay the actual mission from Pakistan all the way to the White House "situation room". To the point that people inside the situation room could directly and immediately intervene and issue orders if needed. Like a lot of people here, my big question is, why didn't they take OBL alive?

I know not every mission goes exactly the way you planned it, and am aware of the complexity and importance of the mission, but still, something doesn't feel right. Especially that the guy we're talking about is THE OBL. Simply terminating such an "asset" and then burying the body quickly into the sea really does sound fishy to me - and because they assumed that no country would admit the body? With all the technology that the US military had in its disposal, I'm sure they could have taken OBL prisoner if they really wanted to. Like maybe use those LRADS, or whatever new technology there is, or hit him with a tranq gun or rubber bullets - heck I don't know! I'm sure there could have been some other way.

I suggest a thread dedicated to other possible strategies that the US military could have adapted and implemented to capture OBL alive. Maybe we've got military experts and tacticians here who's got his or her two cents to offer regarding the matter.

It would make more sense to capture and interrogate the terrorist first before executing him, would it not? Like for example, to shed more light into the 911 tragedy, as well as other important and relevant information that you could extract from the guy. And it would also be far easier to convince people around the world, including AQ terrorists that he is dead, if you had some sort of documented public execution.

Also, what if Pakistan really knew what was going to happen, but made it look like they didn't - to play neutral? If you were gonna let the US kill or capture one of the most wanted terrorists in the world residing within your country, you sure wouldn't want terrorists from around the world to know you had a hand in it - or face their wrath? Just suggesting a possible alternate scenario.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

You bring up a good point. 'Everything that happened must be backed up with facts. I hope no one on here thinks the government is just going to hand out facts about the killing of OBL less than 48 hours later after it took a decade to find and kill him. I hope ATS'ers are not that obtuse. That's not directed toward you BTW.

People somehow forget about the gang of 8. The republicans and Tea Party folks are not saying anything because they KNOW it happened. Isn't Bachman on some kind of super secret committee? If it didn't add up she would be the first one saying its all a lie.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

You're right. Why would the Administration declare that they had a "treasure trove of intelligence" retrieved from this "mansion", if it were true? A 100% covert operation followed with 100% transparency? I don't think so! What I do think is that they made this up to flush-out other Al Quada operatives from hiding.. to get them on the move, with our CIA satellites looking right at them.

Also, what happened to this Osama Bin Laden "Martyr Video" that the news media was buzzing about on Monday?? This video was something OBL recorded in 2003 and was to be released upon his death. I suppose this was a hoax as well.
-cwm

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Numerology of the occult,,,,,

5+1=6 Hitler
5+1=6 Mission Accomplished
5+1=6 Obama,,, I mean Osama

Notice how i didnt equate it to the devil or satan. 666# Lets just say its a communication device used by the rulers. The scariest part is we are all mind controlled and the first step to recovery is admitting it.

By the way...today i had the courage to matter of factly ask 3 Muslims 2 which were Pakistani about throwing a muslim that has died into the sea not a practice by the faith. When i spoke of a false flag and my concerns about framing their country for an excuse to invade or strike in force...they said yes,,so are we. They were all to familiar with what I was talking about.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by smirnoffsky
CNN kept on discussing how awesome and sophisticated was the real-time technology used to relay the actual mission from Pakistan all the way to the White House "situation room". To the point that people inside the situation room could directly and immediately intervene and issue orders if needed. Like a lot of people here, my big question is, why didn't they take OBL alive?

They didnt take Osama alive because he was already dead, years ago. Obama is being punked too. They had to "dump the body at sea" not only to hide that fact from the people, but from Obama as well.

The only people in the world that know what really happened in that compound were the people actually in that compound. Obama and the others werent watching. They were being given "live updates" blind, in other words. And the people in that room conveniently destroyed all the evidence between dumping the body into the sea, and burning the place.

The CIA is lying to Obama, and he is lying to us, but not because he is party to it, but because he is a pawn.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

See....this is what I'm talking about when I say there are paid shills of the Koch Brothers on here. You are jumping in mid stream brother. The person I was talking to claimed he heard they KILLED him a few days earlier.

That's the conversation I was having. I'm not sure what conversation you are trying to have right now.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

Of course the story stinks to high heaven.
While we squabble about details of these lies, we stop examining the fake birth certificate.
All is going according to plan.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by smirnoffsky

For all we know, maybe the SEALS DID TAKE HIM PRISONER! That's why there was a rush to get rid of a corpse that doesn't exist. Some Hollywood makeup artists are likely putting together a "corpse" mannequin right now (complete with gunshot wounds) for the photo(s) that will miraculously be released tomorrow or Thursday.
-cwm

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsalwayssunnyinamerica
I can't be the only one that remembers them saying that he was killed a few days prior to the announcement.

Link please.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join