It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now that they got Osama, will they go after the remaining 911 perps?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by shaneR

I see, the only use for a computer is for surfing the net. Gotcha.

Thats the smoking gun right there folks. Osama had computers that were not connected to the Internet......

Give me a break.

There were computers, so they took the hard drives. Maybe there is information on them, and maybe Osama just liked playing Minesweeper.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Well as a previous poster stated, all they need do is arrest Bush/Cheney, then roll on down to Halliburton/KBR, and arrest the CEO's, then run over to NCAC, Blackwater, and BECHTEL to arrest the rest of the war profiteers, and I think we would pretty much have all those involved taken care of.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realms
Well as a previous poster stated, all they need do is arrest Bush/Cheney, then roll on down to Halliburton/KBR, and arrest the CEO's, then run over to NCAC, Blackwater, and BECHTEL to arrest the rest of the war profiteers, and I think we would pretty much have all those involved taken care of.

I think that would cover the captains at best. I would start with the banksters.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I doubt that it is a coincidence that shortly after they announce a military man, the General who turned things around in Iraq, and Afghanistan, will be made the director of the CIA, that suddenly they find and execute Osama Bin Laden.

There is a growing political movement in the U.S. for reform, and this is why Obama was elected. These recently announced changes in the leadership of the CIA, and the Sec of Defense are major changes. There is a great deal of resentment in the military over the way contractors in the Iraq war made off with large sums of money, while at the same time undermining the U.S. military with there poor management of resources, and numerous instances of abuse. Petraeus is the man who change all of that, and now he is going to be in charge of the CIA.

If you think the people in the CIA aren't concerned, probably paranoid, then you are naive.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Agreed, although by having the " captains " we could limit the possibility of phone calls being made, thus allowing a ran sack of the banksters whom profited as well.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

There is a growing political movement in the U.S. for reform, and this is why Obama was elected.

Reform?

The shrub was (and is) a criminal and war criminal, but Obama is working very hard at being a monster without equal. And his stunt with the cut-n-pasted birth certificate appears to indicate that we still don't know his real Constitutional status.

Rhetorically speaking, I'd feel a lot safer if the missile drones were hunting the miscreants in Washington D.C.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Look for the next major player who commits suicide, or dies in some other odd way.

Taking Osama out after all this time is a clear sign that major struggles are going on beneath the surface.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by tyson

There is a growing political movement in the U.S. for reform, and this is why Obama was elected.

Reform?

The shrub was (and is) a criminal and war criminal, but Obama is working very hard at being a monster without equal. And his stunt with the cut-n-pasted birth certificate appears to indicate that we still don't know his real Constitutional status.

Rhetorically speaking, I'd feel a lot safer if the missile drones were hunting the miscreants in Washington D.C.

I tend to have to agree. Bush Jr., expanded on the War profiteering and Unconstitutional social welfare programs implemented by LBJ, Obama, has only expanded further from Bush. Thus making him by far the worst president in US history.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Realms

You might want to try and give Obama a little bit of an opportunity. I don't like everything he does, I didn't support him for President, but there are a lot of things that he is doing, that makes him a far better president than GW.

Obama is going after illegal immigration, he is going after Wall Street crooks, he put bonus limitation of the bailout money, that GW and company did not want, that has save the U.S. taxpayers a lot of money. You might want to consider that the transfer of power is not as clear and clean cut as people want to believe. These recent changes in cabinet positions demonstrate that Obama is seeking to make major changes. Obama did campaign on continuing the fight in Afghanistan, so he is not going against campaign promises. We don't see the massive fraud that was quite evident under GW.

Don't give up hope, all is not lost, things are starting to move in the right direction.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
It seems that the press is concerned about public opinion, at least from this article. They address concerns about things I posted in starting this thread. Not that anyone of importance is paying attention, most likely numerous forums are making the same comments, but I think it shows that the opinions of people are having an impact.

www.cnn.com...

But Brennan insisted that "Pakistan has been a strong partner in the effort to destroy al Qaeda."

"More al Qaeda and other terrorists have been captured and killed in Pakistan than in any other country since 9/11," he said. "Many brave Pakistanis have given their lives in this effort against the scourge of al Qaeda. So although we may sometimes have differences of view about how this effort should be prosecuted, we are partners with Pakistan, and we'll continue to be. We appreciate their understanding that we undertook this mission. They congratulated us and we are ready to move forward with them."

The senior Pakistani intelligence official who spoke to CNN Tuesday said, "Yes we did fail to locate him. Yes, we are embarrassed. But that does not mean we are incompetent and straddling the fence." He added that Pakistani intelligence would have loved to capture bin Laden and hand him over to the United States to silence the critics. But, he said, he is "not being apologetic."

Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice also offered praise to both the Bush and Obama administrations, saying the process that led to the killing "started a long time ago," and that Obama and his team deserve credit for finally bringing it "to a close."

While Pakistan is "an important counterterror partner," she said, "this is a time when Pakistan has got to look in the mirror and ask some hard questions."

Rumsfeld also made some comments, but not worth repeating. Condoleeza continues to prove that she is very shrewd. The only bright star from the former GW admin.

It seems that there are many divisions in Pakistan leadership, but there does remain strong U.S. allies, although with a fierce sense of independence.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

reply to post by Realms

I commend you on your hope.....

Obama is going after illegal immigration

Thats why our southern border is wide open huh? because he's goin after immigration.

he is going after Wall Street crooks, he put bonus limitation of the bailout money,

Keep in mind, when he took office, he condoned the bonuses given to the CEO's, he only renigged on that because of media pressure as well as the peoples pressure.

You might want to consider that the transfer of power is not as clear and clean cut as people want to believe.

Perhaps if those in question would actually re-read the Constitution they would be able to see just how simple it truly is. They may also see that the power is vested in the people.

Don't give up hope, all is not lost, things are starting to move in the right direction.

you honestly believe that? So, the green light given by Obama to infringe on our rights, that being within the TSA, and soldiers for the elite ( aka police officers ), the ongoing molestation of our liberties, the expansion of the Patriot Act, the ever inflating dollar, and the low purchasing power of that same dollar....you call that steps in the right direction? I guess as Obama stated...Justice is served.
edit on 3-5-2011 by Realms because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Why would the powers that be want a compromised US? Why would they want a weak dollar and a huge budget deficit?

I can't see any reason for it.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
Why would the powers that be want a compromised US? Why would they want a weak dollar and a huge budget deficit?

I can't see any reason for it.

Is that a joke?

How can you replace the current system without destroying it first.

Cut and Paste.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realms

So in short, the only ones you believe are completely innocent in all of this is Bin Laden and Al Qaida.

A lack of any credibility whatsoever is of no consequence to you, I see.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Realms

But to be fair, Obama didn't start any of these infringements on our rights. It was Reagan, darling of the right, who did the most damage to our rights, and handed most of the power to the bankers.

It was the GW who opened the floodgate to illegal immigration, and refused to enforce our immigration laws. While Obama's record on the issue could be better, it is still a huge improvement over the GW admin.

Considering that the GW admin used the U.S. constitution as a door mat, it isn't surprising at all that the rank and file carried over from one admin to the next cares little about the U.S. constitution, and are in no hurry to hand over power. In fact, they would rather not hand over any power.

I see new hope.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

You might want to review the title of the thread.

"Now that they got Osama, will they go after the remaining 911 perps?"

That is what Realm was addressing. Clearly, no one is claiming that Bin Laden or al Queda are innocent.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I thought previous reports stated that they had the #2 guy in Gitmo a few years ago and he is awaiting trial.

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeil1

Osama Bin Laden.....Captain
Ayman al-Zawahiri.....Executive Officer
Khalid Sheikh Mohammed.....Operations Officer

There you go.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Who cares. It's just childish retaliation. Killing people won't solve any terrorist problems. Yay osama is dead, but terrorism is 1000x more popular. You fueled the fire. Killing people is what got the terrorists upset in the first place. Will noone ever learn ?
edit on 3-5-2011 by Mallik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

So who are the remaining 9/11 perps we need to go after? He posted the question but only started referencing umbrage of intel spooks over Patraeus taking over the CIA.

Oh, here he is....Good Ol Dave, "Johnny on the Spot," to defend the criminals in our government involved in 9/11. It wouldn't be so obvious, Good Ol Dave, if you didn't magically appear so early in a thread....and almost exclusively in threads that bring up the 9/11 topic.

Your tax dollars at work, people......funding the salaries of people like this to sit behind their government computers and try to discredit anything pointing the finger at the government criminals.

I will now await deletion of my post and subsequent warning....but it is always worth it if I get to call someone like you out for what you are......

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join