It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now that they got Osama, will they go after the remaining 911 perps?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Can anyone tell us why some of the 19 terrorist are still alive? Why was Mossad dancing on the van after the false flag. Also why was Mossad taping the false flag?

I am sure some buildings in history have fell due to fire but none have turned to dust like the WTC buildings did. Can anyone who still buys the official story explain how steel and concrete turns to dust? Fire does not do this. Has anyones seen fire turn steel and concrete into dust?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
This operation regardless of the fact if was truthfull or a "false flag" tells me that in instances where we know there are people we can pick off, from now on we'll just be doing it. That's the nature of the way the war on "terrorism" has developed. Any President in the oval office from this point out would be wise to take note that it's a whole lot better to just complete a single operation like this than to deploy huge amounts of troops all over the globe for little or no return. I also think that if Pakistan knew he was there all along, then so did we! If the operation produced the expected results, then I think we'll see more of these operations undertaken without a lot of political hand-wringing, We could be seeing a "ramping" up of coalition operations of this type once the terrorists become active launching retaliation raids. It's about time. Might even speed up our getting our folks out of A-Stan and Iraq, and as we should, every other overeas location we can think of!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Trade center 7 is all we need to disprove the mainstream terrorist bit.

They even got sloppy and reported it collapsed while it was still standing.

Until someone can explain how 7 collapsed, which they can't.

Fire doesn't drop towers, they are built to prevent exactly that.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Now that they got Osama, will they go after the remaining 911 perps?,

Yes. Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld are probably Sh!tt!ng their pants as we speak.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

You're funny.... here, everyone on this thread, take a look at the evidence that was posted www.haifire.com...

Go to page 7.

On "total" collapses, I count 6.... three of which were WTC 1, 2 and 7... so that leaves 3 total collapses by fire (in this evidence):

1 was a concrete building 19 stories tall
1 was an unknown substance 4 stories tall
1 was reinforced concrete, 6 stories tall

Where are the stories of skyscrapers built with steel collpasing? Oh yeah, they're all from September 11th.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Buford2
Can anyone tell us why some of the 19 terrorist are still alive? Why was Mossad dancing on the van after the false flag. Also why was Mossad taping the false flag?

I am sure some buildings in history have fell due to fire but none have turned to dust like the WTC buildings did. Can anyone who still buys the official story explain how steel and concrete turns to dust? Fire does not do this. Has anyones seen fire turn steel and concrete into dust?

And the problem here, is you operate under several falsehoods.

1. None of the 19 terrorists are still alive. Each of the "alive" terrorists named in the days following 9/11, were cases of similar names. The 19 terrorists as named by the FBI at the end of September of 2001, are all dead, they died when the jets they were on slammed into three buildings and an abandoned strip mine. The governments of the respective countries the terrorists came from, have agreed with the identifications with no disagreement. Only in the world of the conspiracy theorist does this still exist as an issue.

2. The Israeli citizens, who were seen to have taped the SECOND tower being hit, were only doing what hundreds of other people in New York/New Jersey were doing that day. Recording history as it happened. The lie is that they set up prior to the first tower being hit and recorded the whole thing, they did not. They only showed up AFTER the first tower got hit. Nor were they dancing, that was another lie.

3. None of the buildings turned to "dust" looking at the photos of the debris will disprove that lie.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Finalized

And the issue was that steel framed buildings never collapse from fire. Even one of the examples posted by someone else, the Windsor Tower, had a partial collapse. And in that case, it was the STEEL that failed. The concrete core remained standing.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by poet1b
That would be the people in the U.S. government who allowed all this to go down. Anyone who bothered to learn anything after 9-11 knows that the official story is hogwash.

The roles that GW and Cheney played are highly questionable. And from their on down in the GW admin, there are a lot of people probably involved in the whole planning stage of this event.

Questionable as in how their capacity as blithering idiots affected the events of 9/11 or questionable as in claiming a pair of blithering idiots somehow managed to figure out how to stage the most brilliant and near-supernaturally flawless conspiracy in all of recorded human history?

You assume Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, GW, et al are all "idiots." I doubt they all are. In fact, I suspect They are quite shrewd. Well, maybe GW lacked that, but the rest? Not at all "idiots." And if I could figure out how to pull it off (with the resources They had), I imagine They could too.

Just because someone intensely wants to believe something preposterous is true it in no way means it has to be true. If that's the case then Jennifer Anniston and Marisa Tomei must be fighting each other over which one can sleep with me.

And just because something is "preposterous" does not make it untrue. There are things that have been proven true that everyone said "Preposterous!" to initially.

All physical evidence points to the buildings taken out on 9-11 having been done in a controlled demolition, which means pre-planning, which means that a core group in the U.S. must have been involved.

No, actually, there is zero physical evidence pointing to the buildings being taken out by controlled demolitions. If there was even a microbe of said proof, you conspiracy people wouldn't need to be resorting to grasp at ridiculous straws like inferring that Condi Rice had an oil tanker named after her or Bush having links to Hitler via five degrees of separation, "Kevin Bacon" games.

Hmmm. Microthermite I guess isn't evidence...

Of course there is the group or groups who bet against airline stocks, and other strange stock market moves, where anonymous groups made huge amounts of money.

Please explain to me how someone can make huge amounts of money in the stock market by driving a company into bankruptcy. Either you have discovered some amazing investment method that violates the laws of capitalism, or you're just mindlessly quoting some damned fool conspiracy website somewhere and you really don't know what you're talking about.

Betting stock prices will drop. Happens all the time. "Futures" I believe it's called. That is how whoever They were who made millions when AA and United were involved made those millions.

I guess you are not very familiar with the stock market.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

reply to post by GoodOlDave

And what about the very large group of engineers and scientist in the truther movement who point out that the official explanation is impossible, and that all evidence points to a controlled demolition?

I lump them into the exact same deluded bunch who insist the towers were destroyed by lasers from outer space (I.E. Judy Wood, Morgan Reynolds). You of course laugh at them, but unlike the people you're quoting, they actually have the conviction in their position to back their claims up with a federal lawsuit. What are your "very large group of engineers and scientists" waiting for?

Just because a person has degrees in a particular field it doesn't mean they can't be gullible as hell.

Some people will believe anything they are told.

I absolutely agree, although not for the reason you would want. There isn't even a microbe of evidence backing up the claim that the towers were brought down by controlled demolitions, because if there was, you conspiracy people wouldn't need to resort to grasping at ridiculous straws like "Condi had an oil tanker named after her" and "Bush has links to Hitler" innuendo dropping. This whole CD thing is nothing but paranoia addled fantasia instigated by lunatics and con artists wanting to sell T-shirts, and frankly, I'm amazed at how many grown people can believe in these comic book plots of hush a boom explosives, evil gov't ninjas with invisibiity cloaks, and armies of mindlessly loyal henchmen planted throughout all walks of life planting disinformation to trick us, all working to frame some toilet of a country that even the Soviets didn't want to fight over.

I said it before and I'll say it again- if you conspiracy people were to ever hold up your own conspiracy stories to the exact same stringent level of critical analysis that you do the 9/11 commission report, you wouldn't be conspiracy people, for very long.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

any of those buildings reach free fall on the way down....?
nope
next

but this thread isn't about 911 ..it is about the perps
and since the EPAs lie about the saftey of the air has killed more people then 911
it is obvious who the perps are..

Turbo clobbered the OSers
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oh yeah Alcia duh and the US are fighting side by each in Libya
so they commited 911 eh
you make me laugh
a bot would NOT be so DUMB
edit on 3-5-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

reply to post by hooper

Quite a few are experienced at building demolition and put their stamps on actual demos. All you have to do is look at the site to find out.

Really? Name them. Feel free.

I'll wait.

Please make sure to present evidence of such. "I blew up a road once" doesn't count.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by hooper

Still waiting for the links to all these building that collapsed from fire mate..

What's up, can't find any??

Sight and Sound Theature. Pennsylvania

Kings (IIRC?) Sofa Store, Charleston SC.

Now, how about a peer-reviewed paper showing NIST et al. wrong, that is published in any respectable journal, in any country, in any language.

(The "respectable" thing excludes Bentham and Journal of 9/11 Studies)

Get to it.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

See, the funny part is, you are so blinded by your...hatred/ignorance that you are unable to grasp facts. And it is pointless to try and show you where you are wrong in your beliefs. Have a nice day.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

reply to post by hooper

I am not going to post peoples names and bios here. I don't even think that would be allowed.

Here is the link, look for yourself.

ae911truth.org...

That is an article about how they check credentials. No names listed.

Would you like to try again?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

hahah cop out
not much advancement through the pay grades there my friend

but since ve seen the US financials since 911
I'll wait for reality to take care of you and yours

edit on 3-5-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Finalized
reply to post by hooper

The One Meridian Plaza fire, didn't collapse:

The First Interstate Bank Fire, didn't collapse:

The Windsor Building Fire, burned for almost a day, didn't collapse:

The Beijing Mandarin Oriental Hotel Fire, engulfed in 20 minutes, burned for 3 hours, didn't collapse:

Congratulations! You found concrete skyscrapers that didn't collapse!! WOO HOO!!!

With the exception of , the Windsor Building, none had a steel frame. But hey, good work gumshoe!

(The steel portion of TWB, collapsed.)

Go back to the drawing board.

edit on 3-5-2011 by FDNY343 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
this thread is about catching perps of 911 not the buildings collapse which has already been successfully argued
on hundreds of threads
the deflection is just another example of
the OSers thread deflections from the truth shtick
have a nice day

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
You assume Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, GW, et al are all "idiots." I doubt they all are. In fact, I suspect They are quite shrewd. Well, maybe GW lacked that, but the rest? Not at all "idiots." And if I could figure out how to pull it off (with the resources They had), I imagine They could too.

An administration that couldn't even hand out bottles of water to hurricane victims in New Orleans without slipping on banana peels, or out a CIA agent without hordes of journalists tracing it back to them, will be utterly incapable of orchestrating the most insanely intricate and complex global conspiracy in all of recorded human history with near-supernatural perfection. Claiming they could do so only hurts your own credibility, not theirs.

And just because something is "preposterous" does not make it untrue. There are things that have been proven true that everyone said "Preposterous!" to initially.

That is of course true....but it's likewise true that many things initially considered to be presposterous turned out to genuinely be preposterous.

Hmmm. Microthermite I guess isn't evidence...

You are correct, it isn't, since the report you're quoting never stated it was actually microthermite that was found. You're embellishing what the report actually said on your own.

Betting stock prices will drop. Happens all the time. "Futures" I believe it's called. That is how whoever They were who made millions when AA and United were involved made those millions.

I guess you are not very familiar with the stock market.

Ah yes, another self declared expert on everything becuase he read something on the internet somewhere. Please, explain to me how buying stock at a cheap price from a company that went bankrupt later will turn a profit. Buying a $50 stock at $30 which later wound up dropping to $10 isn't a profit, but a loss, because noone will ever be able to sell a $10 stock at $50 or even $30. They're going to be able to sell it at $10.

Don't screen scrape some explanation you got off some web site somewhere, Please explain it to me in your own words how someone can make millions off this, for I genuinely don't understand and I suspect that despite your bluster, neither do you.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

And too slow to realize it was the original poster who "derailed" the thread into demolitions/fire collapses. Thank you for the entertainment.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

"they" are telling the story that they collected computers (etc) from the "OBL compound"...

and yet there was no internet connection...or so the story went...

OBL seems like the sort of guy to have a good memory,
and IMO would not need a computer that was not internet capable...

what use would it be???

am i dreaming this???

seeya

EDIT: would OBL just have computers sitting around, with "vital info" stored on them???

edit on 3/5/2011 by shaneR because: forgot to say...

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join