It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now that they got Osama, will they go after the remaining 911 perps?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by tyson

Do you believe for one minute that WTC7, a heavily secured building, could be wired by Arab "terrorists"?

Heavily secured? Bzzzt wrong answer. Just another big city office building.

Wired? Absolutely NO evidence of any kind to show that the building was wired. None, nada, zilch

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by tyson

Do you believe for one minute that WTC7, a heavily secured building, could be wired by Arab "terrorists"?

Wired? Absolutely NO evidence of any kind to show that the building was wired. None, nada, zilch

Wired? For what? explosives? Then how do you explain a 40 something bldg falling at free fall speed?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

Wired? For what? explosives? Then how do you explain a 40 something bldg falling at free fall speed?

A. No free fall.

B. Let it burn for hours. Fire is one of the most destructive forces in nature. Let any building burn unchecked and I would be suspicious if it didn't fall.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

A. No free fall.

B. Let it burn for hours. Fire is one of the most destructive forces in nature. Let any building burn unchecked and I would be suspicious if it didn't fall.

Of course no other building in world's history has ever fallen due to just fire? But ok..whatever.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Great, so I assume you have links to all these other buildings that "TOTALLY" collapsed due to fire??

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

And yes, it was proven to fall at free fall. Ill see if I can find the video for you.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Here is a link to the Truth Org, listing the over thousand engineers and scientist calling for a true investigation.

ae911truth.org...

High-rise buildings with much larger, hotter, and longer-lasting fires have never collapsed.

I wonder if Petraeus is a truther. Obama?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

I wonder if Petraeus is a truther.

No but maybe a " birther"?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Of course no other building in world's history has ever fallen due to just fire? But ok..whatever.

You're kidding, right? No other building in world history ever collapsed due to fire?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
reply to post by hooper

And yes, it was proven to fall at free fall. Ill see if I can find the video for you.

Don't bother, everyone knows you're wrong. Building 7 initial collapse was estimated to have started to fall at about free fall velocity. Not the entire building.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

You're kidding, right? No other building in world history ever collapsed due to fire?

Not without assistance. Your not gonna suggest that the t/towers fell due to fire are ya?

Yeah, I guess the earth is flat in your eyes.....

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
reply to post by hooper

Don't bother, everyone knows you're wrong. Building 7 initial collapse was estimated to have started to fall at about free fall velocity. Not the entire building.

is that so? Are you sure about that? Care to submit proof to back up your preposterous claims?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

is that so? Are you sure about that? Care to submit proof to back up your preposterous claims?

Oh please. Just read the NIST report on building. Its been covered in this forum a 1000 times.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Yeah, it's a lot to assume that Osama bin Laden was one of the "perps" to begin with. As it stands now, he appears to have been more of a convenient scapegoat willing to take the blame, rather than somebody with enough going on to make the actual thing happen.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Not without assistance. Your not gonna suggest that the t/towers fell due to fire are ya?

Please read what you write. No building in world history ever collapsed due to fire. Even you have to know that's just stupid.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

The NIST report wasn't written by scientists and engineers, it was written by politicians who put the NIST name on their fabrication. It has been thoroughly been debunked.

The Truth Org has far more engineers and scientists who have proven the NIST report wrong.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

U.S. Government Musters Squads of Propaganda Comment Trolls

www.antifascistencyclopedia.com...

just to back up my earlier statement about disinfo

the nist report was discredited on this forum
I thought Turbofan alone did a good gob of that
not to mention everyone else that contributed to the truth here
edit on 2-5-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596

Want to try again on security? WTC7 occupants:

Salomon Smith Barney
IRS Regional Council
U.S. Secret Service
C.I.A.
American Express Bank International
Standard Chartered Bank
Provident Financial Management
ITT Hartford Insurance Group
First State Management Group, Inc
Federal Home Loan Bank
NAIC Securities
Securities & Exchange Commission
Mayor's Office of Emergency Mgmt

www.wtc7.net...

As far as demolition, can you read?

www.ae911truth.org...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Please read what you write. No building in world history ever collapsed due to fire. Even you have to know that's just stupid.

Nice attempt to spin. Reading comprehension isn't your strongest suit obviously. I think re-reading page 2 of this thread in its entirety would do you loads of good. I have already posted that no building in the globe ever fell due to fire.

Here i'll make it easier:

That was a response to you.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

The NIST report wasn't written by scientists and engineers, it was written by politicians who put the NIST name on their fabrication. It has been thoroughly been debunked.

The Truth Org has far more engineers and scientists who have proven the NIST report wrong.

Uh, yeah, sure. They've proven NIST wrong. All those thousands of scientist and engineers
and that's why the world is just clamouring for a new investigation. I think that's what all those folks are doing today down at ground zero. Asking for a new investigation into the collapse of building 7 because a couple of a couple of unqualified yahoos expressed a baseless opinion. Tell me, of all those engineers and scientist, how many have put their seals on building demolition plan?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join