It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now that they got Osama, will they go after the remaining 911 perps?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
reply to post by poet1b

I wonder if Petraeus is a truther.

No but maybe a " birther"?

I would be my guess he is a cover-upper. In other words -- just another part of the problem.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by tyson

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
reply to post by poet1b

I wonder if Petraeus is a truther.

No but maybe a " birther"?

I would be my guess he is a cover-upper. In other words -- just another part of the problem.

Which would further suggest why he's getting replaced, or already is.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
There are probably large numbers of people from within the former GW admin with knowledge that could lead to the evidence to get the real people behind 9-11. This next year will be very tricky times indeed.

Most likely the U.S. government is about to engage in a very risky internal struggle, on which the very soul of our nation will depend. The right players are in place to make the changes needed, to return control of our nation to the people.

Most people won't even be remotely aware that a battle is taking place for the soul of our nation.

Osama Bin Laden's elimination is the first sounding of the bell.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

Nice attempt to spin. Reading comprehension isn't your strongest suit obviously. I think re-reading page 2 of this thread in its entirety would do you loads of good. I have already posted that no building in the globe ever fell due to fire.

Please, you're embarrassing yourself. "no building in the globe"??

That doesn't even make sense.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Nice attempt to spin. Reading comprehension isn't your strongest suit obviously. I think re-reading page 2 of this thread in its entirety would do you loads of good. I have already posted that no building in the globe ever fell due to fire.

Please, you're embarrassing yourself. "no building in the globe"??

That doesn't even make sense.

Basic reading comprehension obviously misses you. Your only making an ass out of yourself. Why not return to re-runs of Oprah ....its best suitable for you.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Quite a few are experienced at building demolition and put their stamps on actual demos. All you have to do is look at the site to find out.

You post like a bot, never really producing ideas and deductions, but straight up denials and personal attacks. You can prove my guess wrong, simply by looking at the evidence and making a reasonable deduction, something you have yet to do.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Petraeus is the only guy with the military backing behind him capable of rooting out the hidden government, and reforming the CIA. Putting him in charge is the right step for the Obama admin to actually gain control of our government. There has been an ongoing split between the CIA and the military for some time now.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Quite a few are experienced at building demolition and put their stamps on actual demos. All you have to do is look at the site to find out.

Name one. I've been to the site. I try not to frequent it because I don't like helping those phonies make advertising income. Show me one of those "engineers" ever put their stamp on a building demo.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

I am not going to post peoples names and bios here. I don't even think that would be allowed.

Here is the link, look for yourself.

ae911truth.org...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Still waiting for the links to all these building that collapsed from fire mate..

What's up, can't find any??

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by hooper

Still waiting for the links to all these building that collapsed from fire mate..

Yeah, that's right. Can't find any building in world history that collapsed due to fire. None.

Wow, really you're embarassing yourself. That's what they teach fireman. The one thing they never have to worry about is the building collapsing because fire can't do that.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

reply to post by hooper

Yeah, that's right. Can't find any building in world history that collapsed due to fire. None.
Wow, really you're embarassing yourself. That's what they teach fireman. The one thing they never have to worry about is the building collapsing because fire can't do that.

Still waiting....

You're embarrassing yourself...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

reply to post by hooper

Still waiting....

He's a waste. he first tries to argue that buildings have fallen due to fire, and yet when proven wrong, he attempts to spin his original statements to save face. Reminds me of that similar to excrement!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

reply to post by hooper

Still waiting....

Google "dresden".

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Ahh, trying the BS deflection huh...

You KNOW people are referring to STEEL reinforced structures..

Please take your disinfo tactics elsewhere..

If you haven't noticed, no one is taking you serious anymore.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

reply to post by hooper

I didn't take him seriously to begin with. his arguments had no merit, and further solidified himself as a living half wit.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

reply to post by hooper

Not being taken seriously by this group is a badge of honor. Plus, lets face it, no one else is paying any attention to this issue. I'm pretty much all you got.

Also, what's a "steel reinforced structure"? Do you mean a building with a steel frame or a building made of steel reinforced concrete?

Never mind, its a moot point. All that BS about "never in history" is going nowhere anyway. The real world knows that there is a not a huge catalog of buildings constructed like building 7 that are allowed to burn unchecked for hours in order to make a valid comparison. Its a dead end argument.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
No flags, no attention gents.

At least we propose a conspiracy angle here. It is a shame we didn't get more people adding insights and analysis.

It isn't like there is a shortage of people on ATS that see the official 9-11 story as the farce that it is.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

The One Meridian Plaza fire, didn't collapse:

The First Interstate Bank Fire, didn't collapse:

The Windsor Building Fire, burned for almost a day, didn't collapse:

The Beijing Mandarin Oriental Hotel Fire, engulfed in 20 minutes, burned for 3 hours, didn't collapse:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Steel framed building that collapsed
news.bbc.co.uk...

He added: "Intense heat buckled the steel girders holding the roof."

Twenty-two buildings that collapsed due to fire between 1970-2002 in the US and Canada. Six were steel framed.
www.haifire.com...

“This data demonstrated that buildings of all types of construction and occupancies , in North America, and abroad, are susceptible to fire-induced collapse, particularly older buildings.”

Kader Toy Factory Fire: Structural Steel Quickly Failed
sites.google.com...:structuralsteelquick

The buildings themselves were death traps, constructed from un-insulated steel girders that buckled and gave way in less than 15 minutes.

Other info....

www.donan.com... (Engineering company)

Fires are another cause of failures in steel-framed structures. If the steel framing is not protected by fire-resistant materials, heat from the fire will raise the temperature of the steel above its yield point. Once the steel yields, it will no longer be able to carry the loads it was designed for, and deformation or collapse of the structure will occur. Fire-damaged members are not normally repairable and usually need to be replaced when the structure is repaired.

In other words, people who like to spout off that prior to 9/11 no steel framed building had collapsed due to fire are being intellectually dishonest.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join