It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now that they got Osama, will they go after the remaining 911 perps?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by GoodOlDave

So who are the remaining 9/11 perps we need to go after? He posted the question but only started referencing umbrage of intel spooks over Patraeus taking over the CIA.

Oh, here he is....Good Ol Dave, "Johnny on the Spot," to defend the criminals in our government involved in 9/11. It wouldn't be so obvious, Good Ol Dave, if you didn't magically appear so early in a thread....and almost exclusively in threads that bring up the 9/11 topic.

Your tax dollars at work, people......funding the salaries of people like this to sit behind their government computers and try to discredit anything pointing the finger at the government criminals.

I will now await deletion of my post and subsequent warning....but it is always worth it if I get to call someone like you out for what you are......

So, basically, anyone who doesn't agree with your "criminal government" point of view is an agent of the government? There's no possibility that there just may be a few citizens out there who may not share your unlimited distrust of anyone who recieves a government salary or seeks to serve in public office?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
You mean Bush, Cheney, et al? Somehow, I doubt it.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

So, basically, anyone who doesn't agree with your "criminal government" point of view is an agent of the government? There's no possibility that there just may be a few citizens out there who may not share your unlimited distrust of anyone who recieves a government salary or seeks to serve in public office?

Woah now! Common sense and 9/11 conspiracies go together like oil and water (which BP would say is quite well).

Considering you very rarely hear nearly any intellectuals, professors, experts, etc. (aside from the few truthers love to quote, most of whom are also religious nutjobs and theologians ) question the main gist of the official story, I'd say that the majority of people qualified to voice an educated opinion on the matter have long ago decided 9/11 conspiracies are about as reasonable as flat earth theories were in the early 19th century.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Since all those NIST videos were released in 2010, many folks have been wondering how to keep detecting the fakery
(now that the videos seem sharper than they ever were...) Here are a couple of tips:

Now, if you think you can see that 45°edge, think again. Why should it be so hard to make out?

edit on 3-5-2011 by equinox911 because: couldnt see pic

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Hum, Go after the remaining 911 perps...

You mean like the hyjackers that are still alive and well:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
the OP apparently missed the christian teachings that prophesied osama would be resurrected in 33 ad to form a new religion that would cause 2000 years of continual slaughteeeeerrrrr I mean there gonna find a new guy to blame all the bad stuff on I'm guessing Hitler had a son were all about to find out about or soemthing.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Evanescence

The only people you hear backing the official government story are insiders who see the government as doing no wrong.

Can you name an independent group of engineers that back the official story, because I have yet to see any. Even the Popular Science take on the collapse doesn't support the official version.

There are many groups out there that question the official version.

Here is but another.

patriotsquestion911.com...

More than 1,400 engineers and architects have expressed significant criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report. Several even allege government complicity in the terrible acts of 9/11. This page of the website is a collection of their statements. The website does not represent any organization and it should be made clear that none of these individuals are affiliated with this website.

Their collective voices give credibility to the claim that the 9/11 Commission Report is tragically flawed.

Heck, we even have a few bot type posters here on the thread who add nothing but cheap attacks and dismissal, so it seems there quite a bit of effort out there to keep a lid on what really happened.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Putting words in my mouth does nothing for your credibility, but to answer your question....

NO, not everyone who believes the government's version is an agent of the government.

However, it's very easy to tell those who aren't from those who are. You and your friend, Good Ol Dave, exhibit the behavior of those who are.

I hope this clears things up for you.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

reply to post by hooper

Putting words in my mouth does nothing for your credibility, but to answer your question....

NO, not everyone who believes the government's version is an agent of the government.

However, it's very easy to tell those who aren't from those who are. You and your friend, Good Ol Dave, exhibit the behavior of those who are.

Don't forget fdny343 and weedywhacker.
My advise - Don't bother with any of them.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Can you name an independent group of engineers that back the official story, because I have yet to see any.

here ya go:

www.asce.org...

ASCE. Amercian Society of Civil Engineers. Of course I have no idea what you exactly mean by an "independent group".

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Show me where I'm wrong.

That's a relief. So why do you think they would not agree with you?

However, it's very easy to tell those who aren't from those who are.

And exactly what are those behaviors?

You and your friend, Good Ol Dave, exhibit the behavior of those who are.

Such as?

Not quite yet.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Yea, they should get rid of the other 9/11 perps, that would be Cheney, Rumsfield, The ENTIRE Bush family and so many others in Washington D.C. and London. But THAT will NEVER happen so we might as well accept that these government terorists will continue to dupe the idiotic population and keep on committing massive crimes and wars with no end!! Sounds nice doesn't it.

Truth does hurt.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Independent group would not be an organization hired to work with the government to determine the results, which would exclude the American Society of Civil Engineers. In the long run, this will probably reflect poorly on the organization. It won't be the first time such an institution was hoodwinked by influential people in positions of power.

As has been pointed out, no fire such as this has ever brought down a building constructed in this manner. Even Popular science admitted this.

In addition, one of the planes never even hit the central core structure of the WTC, so how did it strip of insulation.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

If you look at history you will see that people like Bush, Cheney and company have been taken down numerous times, and there is no reason why it can't happen this time.

The only thing stopping getting the true perps prosecuted for their crimes is attitudes like yours that nothing can be done, when it fact a great deal can be done, and it won't be the first time, and it won't be the last.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
It looks like the political posturing is stepping up in earnest.

www.foxnews.com...

In between applauding President Obama for overseeing the successful raid on Usama bin Laden's compound, some Republicans and ex-officials are starting to question what they see as a disconnect: How can the administration be investigating CIA agents whose techniques may have led America to Al Qaeda's top guy?

They're calling on the Obama administration to not only restart the CIA interrogation program in some form, but to end once and for all the Justice Department's probe of CIA employees.

Looks like repub ranks are working hard to keep the doors shut to investigations into CIA operations. This goes a lot deeper than waterboarding.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tephra

Is that a joke?

How can you replace the current system without destroying it first.

Cut and Paste.

Not at all. I can't see why "the powers that be" want to "destroy the system" that they seem to benefit from so readily. Recession, possibly leading to insurrection, isn't exactly conducive to business. And unless TPTB are involved only in particularly obscure areas of the economy then a weak US wouldn't make sense for them.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

reply to post by hooper

Well, how about clearing it up for me? It'd be one thing if I simply posted flame bait and accused you conspiracy people of being crackpots, or shooting sprees waiting to happen, but I don't. I'm posting facts and evidence that those damned fool conspiracy web sites you get all your information from aren't telling you, like NYFD deputy chief Peter Hayden reporting the fires burning in WTC 7 were out of control and were causing massive bulges in the structure, as well as the girlfriend of Mohammed Atta testifying he was such a sociopath that he dismembered her kittens after an argument, in addition to an immigrant from El Salvador working the Pentagon lawns specifically reporting that it was a passenger jet that hit the building. All this material is out in the open and can be corroborated in a 30 second google search.

What is the standard response of the conspiracy proponents when I post things like this? That all these people are really paid secret disinformation agents. Of course.

I'm sorry, but this "everyone who disagrees with you is a secret agent" crutch you people incessantly use to prop up your conspiracy stories is getting childish. This may come as a surprise to you, but I don't care if you think I'm a secret agent. The only thing I care about is whether you can show how anything I'm post here is actually false, and the excuse that everyone who says something you don't agree with must be a secret agent is not a valid answer to the question. If you can't even get past a nobody like me then how do you expect to survive any independent investigation you might get in the future?
edit on 5-5-2011 by GoodOlDave because: corrected misspellings to placate the grammar nazis

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
One could only hope that the President would now reassign Seal Team Six to a mission dedicated to capturing those american terrorist who were members of the previous administration and bring them to justice, namely; G.W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Paul Wolfowitz, Douglas Feith, Stephen Hadley, Richard Perle, Elliot Abrams, Scooter Libby, John Hannah, David Wurmser, Andrew Natsios, Dan Bartlett, Mitch Daniels, George Tenet, Colin Powell and Condi Rice.

All of these people are complicit, at least to some degree, in the plan to lead America into war with Iraq based on lies. Not to mention the fact that many of these people should be held accountable for "Crimes Against Humanity" via their connection to Torture and Secret Renditions, (also including torture) IMO, it's more than evident that the reason these activities were undertaken on foreign soil was an attempt to escape being held accountable for their unlawful actions.

Here's an article that highlights their activities; thinkprogress.org...

Furthermore, I believe this is the only reason that Gitmo isn't closed today. To do so would mean that we try these criminals in U.S. courts where inevitably, (during the discovery process) the truth would come out leading to the prosecution of those individuals listed above. Knowing this would be the end result, I believe that President Obama doesn't want to go down in history as the man responsible for the first prosecution of an american President for crimes against humanity, as if they weren't blaming him for enough already.

I for one, would volunteer for jury duty in that trial, even if it meant flying from Texas to D.C. on a daily basis.
edit on 5-5-2011 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by daddio

If you look at history you will see that people like Bush, Cheney and company have been taken down numerous times, and there is no reason why it can't happen this time.

The only thing stopping getting the true perps prosecuted for their crimes is attitudes like yours that nothing can be done, when it fact a great deal can be done, and it won't be the first time, and it won't be the last.

I am with you on that one. But first I must be convinced of the insider theory. With so many people involved in the plan, one of them is bound to talk. Can you imagine how many poeple it would have taken to pull this off?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

I think they could have done it with a minimum of forty people, but there were probably many more involved, with the ones at the bottom knowing that should things go bad, their lives won't be worth spit. Those would be the people who actually set the thermite charges. Use containment cells, where all anyone knows is who they work with. One person talks to the group, and that one person only talks to one other person, who communicates with their own group, which again has only one spokesperson to the next group higher up in the chain of command. This is standards stuff using splinter cells.

You have to consider this group at the top is a group that goes back at least three generations to the 1920ties. How is it that the group who financed Hitler, wound up being in charge of our CIA? All of this ties in to the Bush family, and Texas oil money along with East Coast bankers. The people involved with taking out Kennedy, were the benefactors of those who took out the WTC

As long as the gettin is good, many groups don't care about what their actions do to others. All they care is that they get what they want. This is how the U.S. economy was destroyed, and our government was turned against us.

At some point in time, enough people in positions of power begin to realize that everyone has gotten screwed, including themselves, and that is when people start to fight back. There are plenty of people in power who actually don't operate out of pure greed, and that is how civilization has continued to thrive. As long as there are enough people willing to make a stand for what is right, we can turn things around. Slowly the people in the U.S. are starting to realize how badly we have been screwed, and are starting to face the hard truth.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join