It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden is NOT Dead!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
OK, so 1st May 2011 OBL is shot dead at his compound. By the time The news reaches British daytime news, he has already been buried at sea conforming to Islamic tradition.. Sorry but why?

Why would US forces kill him and then allow his body to be buried at sea. Because he really deserved a respectful funeral? Surely they would have taken his body to a US Base or at least held onto it for a while. Have we seen any pictures of his body?

I know of many Islamic funerals that have taken place on land.

The reason he was buried at sea is because nobody will EVER find his body. Now the masses have been told he is dead, that is what we all believe right?

There are many reasons why the US would want to claim they had killed OBL, you guys can make up your own minds.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
those were my thought exactly

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I don't know what to think about this, one hand everyone is saying that Bin Laden is dead and so on but on the other hand i keep thinking about why Obama would want to claim that Bin Laden is dead.

The Americans do have have told stories all day about what happened and i can see more holes in the story that is in Bin Ladens villa in sunny Pakistan.

link   
Really? Cause everyone else here seems to think he's been dead since 1947.

I am eagerly anticipating the WH's release of the corpse photos they apparently have

link   
Its a FAKE death!
They are trying to save Obama presidency and hide us from the fact that something else is going to happen!
The bases are still at BRAVO. People are still getting deployed...WHY!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by fiftyfifty

I agree 100%

www.liveleak.com...

CAIRO (AP) — Muslim clerics said Monday that Osama bin Laden's burial at sea was a violation of Islamic tradition that may further provoke militant calls for revenge attacks against American targets.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
This is the only OBL thread i will post in because of all the many many threads floating around.
I hope this supports your theory.
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Maybe they're covering up that he's still alive, or maybe they're covering up how long he's been dead, maybe it's the truth.

Regardless of if Osama the person is dead or alive, Osama the icon has died, which is more important.

Too bad it's not gonna help us much.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
the reason his body was treated with respect is because they dont want to piss of more muslims its there tradition to be buried quickly..if he isnt dead then surely we will see a tape of osama holding up todays newspapers date as proof..also the news showing all these americans cheering and dancing in the streets at his death is disgusting
edit on 2-5-2011 by darbur because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by fiftyfifty

Surely they would have taken his body to a US Base or at least held onto it for a while. Have we seen any pictures of his body?

No countries wanted to accept his body apparently. I think they tried to give it to Saudi Arabia but they refused it

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
This is the only OBL thread i will post in because of all the many many threads floating around.
I hope this supports your theory.
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Interesting.
I am glad that one is taken care of.

I have no interest in this stuff to research a thing.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
The question is why do they desperately release such a information now, along with the long form BC ?
I bet something sh1t going to happen in the next few months.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
In my opinion, the 'war on terror' now has to take a new direction and for the resources they need for the next mission, US forces need to pull out of Afghanistan. MY guess is that now that OBL is dead, there will be Al-Qaeda hotspots around the globe which will need 'attention;. This is only the beginning of the next phase, not the end of an era.

The one photo that has been released (posted in another thread) is what appears to be an amateur photoshop job as the bottom half of his face including the beard is identical to other photos of him.

Burial at sea within 24hrs would just not be done with the body of Osama bin Laden after almost 10yrs of searching!

The next terror attack will be big and will occur soon in my opinion and whenit does, the perpetrators will be tracked down to country 'X' and so will begin the next full scale war.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Please use the existing thread to continue the discussion:

Osama Bin laden’s Death a False Flag

Thread Closed

new topics

top topics

join