It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden : Video, photos of body, autopsy, and return of remains to family

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

His surrender was demanded. Despite the fact that the orders were to kill Bin Laden, in the end appearantly the SEALs demanded that he surrender, and he refused.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

I see, since they dont show you the pictures, but just give you the facts...its BS. Now when they give you the photos to go with the facts....that will make it okay with you? LOL.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

As I stated in another thread (theres that many on this I can't remember where)
Considering the US militaries penchant for taking photo's of dead and humiliated prisoners
then if that holds true we should get an image soon !
Although I doubt it !

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Come on...Really? that picture SCREAMS photo editing. If the US actually did kill Osama, all they did was "take care" of the patsy they had set up for blaming 9/11 on. Not to mention, all they did by this is to bring more violence against westerners in retaliation. Someone else will just take his place.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Funny that he was found in a compound in Pakistan because the last U.S administration had him living in a luxury cave with multiple entrances and lairs. Something along the lines of a Bond villain.

So which was it? How much BS are you willing to take from now on?

People are waking up and TPTB should start realising this.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

You always spout off about providing evidence for any claims about 9/11, yet you are more than willing to accept the word of a proven Liar. Go figure!!

Just for giggles, exactly what would you accept as evidence that OBL was killed? Is there anything? I doubt it. Yeah, proven liar. OK.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596

I see, since they dont show you the pictures, but just give you the facts...its BS. Now when they give you the photos to go with the facts....that will make it okay with you? LOL.

I've just taken a look at all your previous posts. All in relation to the 9/11 forum.

Definate Troll!!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

So which was it?

It was a compound in a suburban setting in Pakistan. There, done.

How much BS are you willing to take from now on?

From truthers? None.

People are waking up and TPTB should start realising this.

Actually, this morning people are waking up and going down to ground zero and celebrating. Turn on the news for a minute, look for yourself.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

You always spout off about providing evidence for any claims about 9/11, yet you are more than willing to accept the word of a proven Liar. Go figure!!

Just for giggles, exactly what would you accept as evidence that OBL was killed? Is there anything? I doubt it. Yeah, proven liar. OK.

How about the footage of the missions, seeing them request his surrender and then bringing out his corpse.

I wouldn't doubt he is dead, just that it didn't happen in the last 48 hours.

link   

LOL, then you didnt look closely enough.

Although I freely admit I spend most of my time on the 9/11 forum. Being called Troll doesnt bother me...of course I have a name for those who check out my profile... Pervert. Have a nice day.

link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

what are you talking about

the taliban offered him up in the very beginning
they asked for PROOF
they got none

just like now
proof?
they got none

what do we have proof of?
Obamas first two birth cert attempts were frauds
yeah he's tellin the truth this time
I just boiught a bridge offn him!

edit on 2-5-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596

LOL, then you didnt look closely enough.

Although I freely admit I spend most of my time on the 9/11 forum. Being called Troll doesnt bother me...of course I have a name for those who check out my profile... Pervert. Have a nice day.

I didn't bother checking your profile, just your posts. Have a great day!!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

wow Cobaltic
buddy wouldn't have to use childish cheep shots like that if he had a real position
now would he

says volumns about the truth of the OS in this case too

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

And you post a video that dates back to before the compound in Pakistan was built? Wonder how long that will take for you to figure out....

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
When I first heard the news, instead of being pleased that an enemy was taken down, I immediately started thinking about why this was being done? I told my girlfriend minutes after the announcement that tomorrow we would be told of the details and I'll bet any amount of money, there will be something odd about them, and they didn't disappoint.

I don't believe the official "story" for a second, but we don't know what really happened either, it doesn't pass the smell test right off the bat though.

Maybe this was simply a way to use his natural death to their advantage, this could have been worked out for some time just as so many other aspects had to be to make it happen in the first place.

Maybe Osama gave cause to finally kill him, it seems almost impossible to believe we didn't know his whereabouts.

Maybe he was being kept for when the U.S. really needed a ratings boost, it wouldn't surprise me to learn, we knew he was there for years and just decided to play that card when the time was right.

Just theories, but I'm stunned there are people who really trust their government so entirely as to not only not question the stories themselves but to bash those that do! Only a truly naive scared little person would behave in such a way, unless of course it's there job.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
False flag. Get ready for more terrorist action.

This is so freakin obvious.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
well, now that he is supposedly dead, shouldn't they also be arresting, Bush, Chaney and Rumsfeld for treason and war crimes too?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

LOL. He looks at my post history and decides to call me a troll and YOU think I have a problem.

But if this makes you feel better..

My position

Bin Laden is dead.

He died during a raid conducted by SEAL Team 6 on a compound in Pakistan. There may or may not be video released. There will most likely been more information about the identification procedures released in the coming days. Expecting it less than 24 hours after the fact is foolish.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

So you know when the compound was built? Please enlighten us more....

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

It is truly amazing that you would accept the world of backworld religious fanatics (the Taliban) over anyone else. Its also very telling.

There would have NEVER been enough proof for them to turn over Bin Laden.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join