It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden : Video, photos of body, autopsy, and return of remains to family

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Ok, I've got to say it. You know what I love? The idea that the last thing that creep saw on this earth was a Navy SEAL pointing a rifle at his head.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

Now just how are they going to roll his bones past you to convince you? Or are you just going to settle for photos of it?

Thats going to be the new one...."Well since I didnt personally see his dead corpse and smell his rotting stench, Im not going to believe it"

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
return the remains ? were the americans bodies given such courtesy ? you remember, the americans who jumped out of winows to escape the fire ?

why an autopsy ? the cause of death was 2 gunshots to the head, and a DNA test was done

the body was disposed to deny him a heroes burial and so the US didn't have to safeguard it

throw it away like the trash it is

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

"Vatican ritual over the dead body of the nazi pope..."

Wait...John Paul was not a Nazi. The current Pope is of German heritage and is still alive, correct?
edit on 2-5-2011 by MarshMallow_Snake because: added wording

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarshMallow_Snake
reply to post by R_Clark

"Vatican ritual over the dead body of the nazi pope..."

Wait...John Paul was not a Nazi. The current Pope is of German heritage and is still alive, correct?
edit on 2-5-2011 by MarshMallow_Snake because: added wording

Yeah I was mad about that statement also.

"Har dat pope is a pope therefore he = NAZI! HAR HAR RELIGION!"

-.-

Anyways Im on the fence with Bin Laden here.

I think if we never get evidence then Ima think this was faked. I think right now we just need to wait.

A good question though is "If it was faked, then where is Osama?"

Did he never exist in the first place?

Is he in Witness Protection (???)

Did he die years ago?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
return the remains ? were the americans bodies given such courtesy ? you remember, the americans who jumped out of winows to escape the fire ?

why an autopsy ? the cause of death was 2 gunshots to the head, and a DNA test was done

the body was disposed to deny him a heroes burial and so the US didn't have to safeguard it

throw it away like the trash it is

i'm sick of sharing my planet with barbarians like you. this whole affair makes we glad that WW3 is coming and this cesspool, s h * t pit of a country is going to burn to the ground. you pretend like you care about people dying, then rush out into the streets to celebrate somebody's death. answering death with more death only creates still more death. US vs, THEM is killing our planet and our species. i hope that all of the people who don't care whether OBL is alive or dead or the tooth fairy survive the coming holocaust and we can all settle down and worry about the people around us. THEY kill us, WE kill them, THEY kill us back, WE kill them back blah blah blah. this assassination will not make anything better except for, apparently, your mood. this is a bad thing.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
***** ATTENTION ALL! ******

Please DO NOT embed the graphic image containing the supposed "dead Bin Laden" (or any other images containing gore!)

Any further posts containing the image will be completely removed instead of being edited.

edit on 2-5-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

Thank you for protecting us

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
picture of bin laden dead

edit on 3-5-2011 by doobiefillin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by doobiefillin

Hmm....intriguing.... Where did you find that picture?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I came across a video yesterday of the raid taken by one of the SEALs, it was about 9 minutes long, I can't find it now. You couldn't make out anyone in the compound though. It was all in night vision green.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by doobiefillin

That is different; I would also be interested to know the source please.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by R_Clark

How about live tweeting as the raid was going down?

Under the cover of almost complete international secrecy, US Special Forces on Sunday stormed a mansion in Pakistan which housed the Al-Qaeda leader, and shot him dead in a firefight.

The news was broken to the World at about 1pm (AEST) by US President Barack Obama in a live televised address from the White House.

But Sohaib Athar, who describes himself as a thirty-something-year-old from Lahore, appears to have captured the seminal moment in history in a series of live tweets.

Mr Athar posted at about 6am (AEST): "Helicopter hovering above Abbottabad, at 1am (is a rare event)."

He goes on to lament the noise from the helicopter before writing: "A huge window shaking bang here in Abbottabad Caatt. I hope its [sic] not the start of something nasty :-S."

news.ninemsn.com.au...

The point isn't whether or not an operation "went down", the point is that there is no evidence presented that it was Bin Laden. It could be anyone.

Edit: the post above by doobie is a good example of evidence (well maybe not, I see no source?)

Edit: Ok, it is live leak.

So it appears to be Bin Laden.
edit on 3-5-2011 by SmokeandShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
US- We killed Osama Bin Laden in a raid
Me- Ok cool story bro, lets see the evidence
US- We dumped him in the sea
Me-hahahahahahahaa

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by doobiefillin
picture of bin laden dead

edit on 3-5-2011 by doobiefillin because: (no reason given)

I have night vision myself, and the light enhancement always blurs fine details such as hair. Look at the soldier's hair and you'll see it looks like a pixilated blur, but look at the supposed Osama and you'll see fine details of individual strands in his hair and of his beard.

I call real night vision photo of a soldier, but photoshopped photo of Bin Laden. Either that, or the Russian surplus night vision I have is a piece of crap. Either one is certainly a legitimate scenario.
edit on 3-5-2011 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeandShadow
The point isn't whether or not an operation "went down", the point is that there is no evidence presented that it was Bin Laden. It could be anyone.

It's coming out that one of Bin Laden's wives was at the scene and she survived the assault. She irrefutably identified the body of Bin Laden as her husband. Plus, they supposedly have samples of Bin Laden's DNA from his family taken ytears ago, and they have a DNA match.

It would be one thing if you didn't believe the credibility of the evidence, but your claiming there is no evidence *at all* only hurts your own credibility, not anyone else's

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

I saw that photo back on Apr. 13th at "Before it's news" under the title (Osama B.L. killed back in Dec, 2001) and it's the same photo everyone is using now! Check it out.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Ya but is it really so hard to show the people just even a smidgen of proof? You can't simply rely on anyone's word on a topic like this, no one is that credible.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

That photo is a fake. Another bad example of how anyone can make a photoshopped image.

I also highly doubt you saw video of the attack.

The photo(s) will be released sometime today (at least that is what the word is). Let's just wait 'til then.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

You're right, Dave. This is a photo shopped link.

The individual on the left side of the screen was simply cut out, his image reversed, and zoomed in on (thus the drastic pixilation of his hair). Another image of OBL was cropped in, and poorly edited to look like a corpse. People need to stop post links to ridiculous "OBL corpse photos" until the White House actually releases them.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
If this is the official pic.. then I call BS on the Osama Kill..!!!

Firstly they used a low quality image over imposed on a higher quality image.. Notice the pixelisation from the nose down the beard, while the forehead is sharp and clear..

Also notice, the eye.. It's blue..!!

If you re-size the image to around 10x it's original size (over 200meg and slow to load), some real detail will come out when you magnify..

Thisis utter crap and I believe this must just be a pic some Jurno has made to cover his story... The US Govt, wouldn't be so careless....

Or would they..?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join