It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden : Video, photos of body, autopsy, and return of remains to family

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
There are none. Wake up people. This is a staged event on the day that Hitler was put down. You are part of a ritual and ceremony. Ask yourself why the evidence is being buried at sea within 24 hours.

This only photo being bandied about is this one...

i.imgur.com...

which seems not much more than a photo shop...
edit on 2-5-2011 by R_Clark because: link

royal wedding (same day Hitler), Vatican ritual over the dead body of the nazi pope, last flight of Endeavour, Obama's BC released.......
edit on 2-5-2011 by R_Clark because: link fix

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Photos always leak. We'll see in the morning, get some sleep!!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

I am interested in more information on the subject. If you're willing to share

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

I saw this photo months ago. It was claimed he was killed back around 2001.

If this is the photo they are using then this is pure B.S.

ETA: Link to website. ______beforeitsnews/story/557/477/BIN_LADEN_-_KILLED_Dec_2001_-_PHOTO_Warning_very_gross.html
edit on 2/5/11 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Just woke up to more lies. Went to bed last night feeling sick to my stomach after listening to Obama's speech. The very first thing I hear this morning is MSN reporting that he has already been buried at sea? This conconcted story is laughable!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
They killed him and threw him in the sea???

Yup! So that no one can have evidence!

He was the MOST WANTED man in the World, and they shoot him in the head and throw him at sea!

When Saddam was captured they had all the evidence to show this, why not now?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
And no mention on the Bin Ladin official web site:

Bin Ladin Group

The preferred burial for Muslims is on land. Burial at sea is also allowed, but:

The sacred texts of Islam prefer burial on land, so deep that its smell does not come out and the beasts of prey do not dig it out. However, if a person dies at sea and it is not possible to bring the body back to land before decay, burial at sea is allowed. A weight is tied to the feet of the body, and the body is lowered into the water. This would preferably occur in an area where the remains are not immediately eaten by scavengers. Also, if an enemy may dig up the grave to mutilate the body, it is also allowed to bury the deceased at sea to avoid mutilation.

Wikipedia

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

HOLY PHOTOSHOP!!!

DID YOU DO THAT?

no way thats real

they didn't release that did they?.... grade 9 first years can do that...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
***** ATTENTION ALL! ******

Please DO NOT embed the graphic image containing the supposed "dead Bin Laden" (or any other images containing gore!)

Any further posts containing the image will be completely removed instead of being edited.

edit on 2-5-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I found this post:

photoblog.msnbc.msn.com...

Warning: Graphic content!

A little weird that the images are practically the same. Same expression, same sleazy smile.

He's worth more alive than dead.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by faryjay
They killed him and threw him in the sea???

Yup! So that no one can have evidence!

He was the MOST WANTED man in the World, and they shoot him in the head and throw him at sea!

When Saddam was captured they had all the evidence to show this, why not now?

Who got the MOST WANTED "REWARD" that was posted?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Just go to google and search "Pakistan's Express TV bin laden dead body" under images and that image the OP provided the link for comes up. Apparently Pakistan's Express TV used that same image to show Bin Laden's dead body, however, this image is at least a couple of weeks old as reported by Before Its News

Something doesn't add up considering the US buried him at sea.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Absolutely amazing, as I was doing some research on the OPs dead image of Bin Laden I came across many newspaper sites here in the USA that are actually posting that photo as proof that Bin Laden is dead. Do these journalist even do any fact checks before they post an article?

Here are a couple of clueless newspapers.

The Morning Journal
Boston Herald

Good grief what is this nation coming to?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

I saw this photo months ago. It was claimed he was killed back around 2001.

If this is the photo they are using then this is pure B.S.

ETA: Link to website. ______beforeitsnews/story/557/477/BIN_LADEN_-_KILLED_Dec_2001_-_PHOTO_Warning_very_gross.html

Does not matter what they show. You remember President Kennedy's autopsy photos? They tap a magic wand and pull a rabbit out of their ..........hat ....... on command.

Just another scene from the dog-n-pony show. Courtesy of the men (criminal cowards) behind the curtain.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

How about live tweeting as the raid was going down?

Under the cover of almost complete international secrecy, US Special Forces on Sunday stormed a mansion in Pakistan which housed the Al-Qaeda leader, and shot him dead in a firefight.

The news was broken to the World at about 1pm (AEST) by US President Barack Obama in a live televised address from the White House.

But Sohaib Athar, who describes himself as a thirty-something-year-old from Lahore, appears to have captured the seminal moment in history in a series of live tweets.

Mr Athar posted at about 6am (AEST): "Helicopter hovering above Abbottabad, at 1am (is a rare event)."

He goes on to lament the noise from the helicopter before writing: "A huge window shaking bang here in Abbottabad Caatt. I hope its [sic] not the start of something nasty :-S."

news.ninemsn.com.au...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by R_Clark

Under the cover of almost complete international secrecy, US Special Forces on Sunday stormed a mansion in Pakistan which housed the Al-Qaeda leader, and shot him dead in a firefight.

The news was broken to the World at about 1pm (AEST) by US President Barack Obama in a live televised address from the White House.

But Sohaib Athar, who describes himself as a thirty-something-year-old from Lahore, appears to have captured the seminal moment in history in a series of live tweets.

Mr Athar posted at about 6am (AEST): "Helicopter hovering above Abbottabad, at 1am (is a rare event)."

He goes on to lament the noise from the helicopter before writing: "A huge window shaking bang here in Abbottabad Caatt. I hope its [sic] not the start of something nasty :-S."

news.ninemsn.com.au...

Really? Hooray for social network sites, whatever would we do without them?

This wouldn't be one of the alias characters governments have developed to interact on these networks could it? No, that could never happen.

ETA: If the press use that phony picture to sell this lie, we need to out them BIG time. This could be our chance to highlight the illusion they are trying to portray.
edit on 2/5/11 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   

reply to post by R_Clark

news.ninemsn.com.au...

Only proves that person was witnessing that a helicopter was in the area and another one possibly crashed. How does this prove Bin Laden was involved?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by taccj9903

The timing fits at least.

It's ok, I understand things like this will be ignored because it's easier to make stuff up, like it was all faked.

edit on 2/5/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

The timing fits at least.

It's ok, I understand things like this will be ignored because it's easier to make stuff up, like it was all faked.

edit on 2/5/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

I'm not saying it was a fake, just it doesn't prove anything other than the twitter user was witnessing some helicopters in the area.

I'm sure his testimony in a court of law would be credible

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Look at the picture on my thread, I think definately fake!

Picture of dead osma faked! Real evidence?!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join