It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden : Video, photos of body, autopsy, and return of remains to family

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Osama Bin Laden Pronounced Dead… For the Ninth Time
www.infowars.com...

here is a nice list of other times he has been reported dead

one of these al ciaduh guys
( not the one thats been having breakfast at the whitehouse every other week since 911)
has been reported dead by the white house like 12 times

ha ha
how dumb to they think the american peep relly is?
answer
obviously
pretty dumb
edit on 2-5-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

According to Pakistani sources it was constructed during 2005-2006 and was considered odd because of its security systems. The video you posted was about a cave found in Tora Bora....in 2002-2003.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProRipp
In the U.K. we are a little shall we say 'reserved' in our 'feel good' moments ?
The economy's gone to the dogs the coalition is falling apart
people are getting angry !
Cameron says 'I know let's have a Royal Wedding to make the people happy' !
Hoorah we all shout !

In the U.S. The economy has gone to the dogs, Obamas ratings over BC etc etc
are down and people are angry !
I know Obama says ' Lets kill someone, OBL, (whispers, most people think he's alive anyhow) that'll make everyone happy' !
Hoorah you all shout !

Go figure !

edit on 083131p://05America/Chicago02 by ProRipp because: (no reason given)

What a load of cobblers. How did Cameron organize a Royal Wedding exactly ?

As for Obama, I would have thought the optimum time would be next year.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

All I can say friend is I come across his sort all the time on 9/11 forums, undoubtedly you have too. They are always demanding evidence for claims against the OS, yet expect us to accept the OS without any evidence being provided.

Sure if evidence comes out over the next few days I will do what I usually do. Analyse, cross reference and make an informed decision on what I think is real and fake.Peace.

link   
reply to post by R_Clark

The pictures of his body is none other then a fake.

link   
www.infowars.com...

The next time you consider voicing opposition to the illegal bombardment of Pakistan with drone delivered U.S. missiles, consider this – the drones are effective. So effective, in fact, that they can kill terrorists who have already previously been killed.

Once again this week we have been reliably informed by U.S. officials via the ever present SITE intelligence group via the terrorists themselves, that a drone delivered missile has successfully taken out Al Qaeda’s number three man:

well they are certainly lyin most times!
death could only happen once
but hey at 250,000 rounds per kill...
who knows
maybe that is a lie too
maybe the ratio is higher.
drones rockets and bombs don't count as one bullet

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
like the rumours of oSamas death
a double post
edit on 2-5-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

So they did nothing for the last 6 years? No need to investigate anything suspicious

Do you think OBL was really a Jedi? 'There's nothing suspicious here.' 'I am not the Osama Bin Laden the U.S has been looking for.'

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
It is interesting to me that you and many others also say you were sick to your stomach.

I had no liking of bin ladin. Glad the world is rid of him based on what I know.
However, I assumed it was the smell of crap coming from the tv that made me feel sick.
I was quite sick to my stomach, and I had 2 animals throw up who had been fine.

I turned the tv off and went to bed and only then quit feeling nauseous.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

what are you talking about

the taliban offered him up in the very beginning
they asked for PROOF
they got none

The taliban wasn't a gov't that was recognized by either the US nor really any other gov't on the face of the planet, except I think for Saudi Arabia. Our proof obviously involved sensitive intelligence information that we didn't want to blab irresponsibly as it would compromise how we obtained it, and the Taliban wasn't even a recognized gov't, let alone someone to trust sensitive intelligence with. What's telling is that even Saudi Arabia asked the Taliban to hand over Bin Laden and they still refused.

On the other hand, we DID share our intelligence with our NATO allies, and after they compared it with what their own intelligence services were reporting, they found it credible enough to invoke article V for the first time in history. Even Romania and Poland have troops in Afghanistan, and they used to be Soviet client states. It isn't a US against terrorism thing. It's a terrorism against the world thing.

You'll therefore forgive me then when I say your policy to decide everything according to what those damned fool conspiracy web sites are telling you is of little credibility.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

We didnt really find out much about it till we waterboarded some folk last year. Are you one of those people that believe everyone in the world is just dying to tell us everything we want to know?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

I have read some posts by you before
and your naivity is quite noticeable !

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

No I'm not ONE OF THOSE, thanks for asking.

But I would question how much support you have from the Pakistani's. They surely would have been suspicious of this compound and perhaps investigated it for themselves, therby discovering who was living there and then come knocking on the U.S Ambassador's door.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

It is quite clear that someone in the Pakistani government was covering for him, since he had declared war on Pakistan as well. I wouldnt trust the Pakistani government any further than I can throw them.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

No I'm not ONE OF THOSE, thanks for asking.

But I would question how much support you have from the Pakistani's. They surely would have been suspicious of this compound and perhaps investigated it for themselves, therby discovering who was living there and then come knocking on the U.S Ambassador's door.

That may be just what happened. We may never know for sure. Its pretty obvious that the intel came from inside Pakistan. I don't know about knocking on the Ambassador's door but its sure someone told US authorities something.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Hoop, they got the name (well the code name) of the courier that Osama was using from KSH and a few others using "enhanced interrogation" techniques. Then it took time to figure out exactly who that was and to start tracking his movements and discovering that he kept going to this place in Pakistan....

Still possible one of the neighbors in that town said "Hey Osama lives there" but kind of doubting it....

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by hooper

Hoop, they got the name (well the code name) of the courier that Osama was using from KSH and a few others using "enhanced interrogation" techniques. Then it took time to figure out exactly who that was and to start tracking his movements and discovering that he kept going to this place in Pakistan....

Still possible one of the neighbors in that town said "Hey Osama lives there" but kind of doubting it....

Yeah, thats what I am hearing also. Plus the courier died in the firefight along with the OBL.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Since Obama's approval numbers were sinking, he needed something big to recoup with the people. His only chance at re-election was to have something of magnitude occur.

What I find interesting, at a little after 8pm, they claimed all over the news channels ( including local news ) that Ladens death was because of a CIA operation that claimed his life. Then after 10pm, they came back and changed the story, saying that it was a Navy Seal team ( Team 6) that pulled this off.

Anything with the CIA involvement I dont trust. ( Key word CIA )
If you know your history about CIA involvement, and you know names like Hunt, Arstime etc....you would know that shenanigans with the CIA is never to be trusted.

Lastly, what throws this story for a spin, is how it changed from CIA, To navy SEALS in a little less than 2 hours. Btw, the alleged pictures both on this site and on the news, are questionable. they claimed he was shot in the left eye by a navy SEAL. The pictures issued, show his left side of his head in tact. Sorry, but a shot to the left eye would do serious damage. Any shot for that matter to the head would have dramatic effects to the shape of someones melon.

Yeah, not buyin it.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

I'm sure we'll get the full and true story tomorrow !
When they've had chance to get the story straight !

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

SEAL Team 6 in conjunction with the CIA, not just the CIA, not just the SEALs but both...toss in the Army helicopter pilots for good measure. Its not a matter of the story changing...its a matter of waiting for the facts. Last night was another illustration on how the media can get ahead of itself in reporting a story. First, it was the CIA raid was last week, reported by Fox and CNN. But when the story is "officially" released, its a raid on Sunday run by SEAL Team 6 with the assistance of the CIA and the Army.

And for those of you whining about the 'quick' disposal of the body.....Muslim beliefs, the body must be buried within 24 hours of death, and burial at sea is allowed. In other words, even in the death of this monster, the United States took his faith into account.
edit on 2-5-2011 by vipertech0596 because: added

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join