It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Buried at Sea...within 24 hours. Really?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
reply to post by tooo many pills

Wow. we posted at the same time....when I hit "reply" after typing, I saw your post....we said the same thing

crazy

On teh Interwebz, that's what is known as a hivemind.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
NOONE PAYS ATTENTION TO ANYTHING I SAY.
D:
i feel so ignored

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Yeah, maybe you should make a thread since you're more informed as a forensics major. I basically just read 72hrs for a confirmed DNA test is fast. Doing it under a day, confirming it, and the burying his body so fast without any witnesses is just weird. I wish there weren't so many holes in the story. I am going to ask my gf's dad that is a doctor, but it's not his specialty.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakeLeMaster

This commercial center has next-day results.
DNA Testing Centre, Inc

Right...Paternity....

We offer the fastest DNA paternity testing anywhere. We offer STAT testing options that guarantee results on either the following business day (from the day the lab receives the samples) or within three business days.

Our routine turn-around times are as low as 5 days and as long as 2 weeks depending upon the kit purchased

however for identification:

Personal Identity DNA Extraction
$150.00
Test is normally completed within 10 business days and the results are mailed.

Different tests....different time tables..

hey maybe they had someone on scene and got results immiediately....I dont know...I dont know WTH is really going on. lol
edit on May 2nd 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by userid1

Originally posted by TravisT
I think they dumped him at sea, so that he wouldn't have a burial place, so people can't come around and worship him.

Exactly! No shrine, memorial, or mosque. No place to make a pilgrimage to for the "faithful". A nice little final
F U to al Queda from the US Gov't

I LIKE it!

This doesn't make sense. According to everything I could find on traditional Islamic burials, he should be put into the ground facing Mecca, with out headstone. It is against traditional Islamic burials to turn the burial site into a shrine or memorial.
This explanation just doesn't seem to hold any water at all. More than likely, it wasn't bin Laden and they didn't return him to his family for a real traditional Islamic burial because the family would have seen it was not him.
Sea burials have only been performed when the person dies at sea and can't be brought to land before decomposing.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by JennyJen

A well thoughtout reply, I like your lines of thought. The kidnapping angle sparked my interest, I would think capturing him, saying hes dead and locking him away somewhere would be far more crippling to Osama networks then just whacking him. Afterall a drugged body weights the same as dead body. So the questions become.

-Kill him because there is nothing to be gained through his interrogation.
-Kill him because you don't want him interrogated (how deep is the rabbit hole?)
-Kill him because you don't want the media circus of his capture.

Which all leads beck to the best of all worlds.

Capture him and say hes dead.

The only thing standing in the way of best of all worlds are principles and thats on shakey ground around here these days.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I wonder if they dumped him facing Mecca?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Good catch. Someone linked to that center in a comment at Huffington Post so that's why I posted it here.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBlueShiroux

Uh.. I'm surprised noone has said this.
They buried him at sea to prevent anyone making shrines of him.
This story is true, and I came into these threads thinking you were all celebrating about what a great thing this is for America. Why can't you guys not be skeptics for once? I know it's true that he's dead and stuff.
You should all just drop it.
Seriously, drop it.
Also, they tested his sister's brain tissue or something to the body found before it was buried at sea, and it was indeed his remains.
So yeah. Guys. Just celebrate.

NOONE PAYS ATTENTION TO ANYTHING I SAY.
D:
i feel so ignored

We know why they said they buried him at sea. So, terrorist sympathizers don't make a shrine out of him. What we are saying is that if it was so important to follow the obscure Islamic tradition of burying a body under 24 hours then why did they completely ignore the most important tradition which is to bury the body with the head facing towards Mecca? Just so nobody would make a shrine out of it? Because we can’t find a burial site for his body? So nobody would see and find the body?

It we are going to completely ignore the most important part of the Islamic burial ritual then what is the point of following the obscure one of burying him under 24 hrs?

Why not just keep the body for an extended period of time so all suspicion and/or conspiracies can be laid to rest before he is?

edit on 2-5-2011 by tooo many pills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I didn't search because I'm lazy, so not sure if this
has made the rounds yet
!WARNING! GRAPHIC
i51.tinypic.com...
[url=http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/willheaven/100085835/why-that-photo-of-a-dead-osama-bin-laden-is-almost-certainly-a-photoshopped-fake/]Source[/ url]
edit on 2-5-2011 by don rumsfeld because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by don rumsfeld

They said that pic is fake.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Well said OP.
It could of course just be a PR stunt by Obama.
But my guess is a 'terrorist reprisal' that either is not down to terrorists or is 'facilitated' in that they will just sit back and let it happen.
Cue more war mongering, restriction of liberties, perhaps all out war.
I would also guess it is very close. Weeks or even days.
Why?
Because they can't be bothered to concoct even a decent lie. They don't care if they sound plausible, they don't think they have to.

edit on 2-5-2011 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-5-2011 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
My gut tells me that timing is key. They will use this as an excuse to stage another false flag attack that will kill more Americans and blame it on backlash from Al q for "killing OBL". Then a new bogyman will surface.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
It's seriously such a lame, desperate excuse for the burial at sea to say that it's lest his burial site would be used as a shrine.
Puh-lease. There are a million ways they could have kept the body longer and then discarded it without giving a location. Hell, they could have taken it back, examined it, and then cremated it and flushed it down the damn toilet.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by tooo many pills

So they will use the place of death as a shrine instead...

But why give him an "Islamic burial", are we implying that Islam teaches people to take up arms against the U.S.?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by FuGGer

That is SOOOO photo shopped...either from the person posting it or the administration...I highly doubt a dead man would have the same smirk as a live man. Where did you obtain this image..

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by PplVSNWO

Originally posted by userid1

Originally posted by TravisT
I think they dumped him at sea, so that he wouldn't have a burial place, so people can't come around and worship him.

Exactly! No shrine, memorial, or mosque. No place to make a pilgrimage to for the "faithful". A nice little final
F U to al Queda from the US Gov't

I LIKE it!

This doesn't make sense. According to everything I could find on traditional Islamic burials, he should be put into the ground facing Mecca, with out headstone. It is against traditional Islamic burials to turn the burial site into a shrine or memorial.

This explanation just doesn't seem to hold any water at all. More than likely, it wasn't bin Laden and they didn't return him to his family for a real traditional Islamic burial because the family would have seen it was not him.
Sea burials have only been performed when the person dies at sea and can't be brought to land before decomposing.

Shrines aren't unheard of in the Muslim world -check Habib the carpenter, Shrine of Najaf, and others...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
For those interested (this is a good read)....just found this article:

It's possible that knowing they were engaged on a mission to capture Bin Laden, U.S. Forces arranged for access to a machine like this to be on quick alert--probably for flying blood, cheek cells, and other samples taken from the body to the lab for expedited analysis.

edit on May 2nd 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

Lead-In:

Revelation 13
1And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea,
having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns,
and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

2And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

3And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

ADD:

Note that reports are that the Special Forces guy shot bin Laden in the head...
note they carefully point this out...
because the 'mortal head wound' is a major element of the prophecy, see verse 3 of the Lead-In

the shadow government controlling the USA's military/political/corporate/finanial branches
is carefully leaking out the elements of the story in piecemeal fashion so that the connecting of dots is not readily apparent (and my paranoid-schizo sense is not going into hyper drive)
the globalists are in cahoots with the apparent enemy ...and giving us the set up for Revelation 13 to commence

in the past 1/2 hour i have also heard that the Delta Force/Special Forces Terrminator guy...
gave Osama the option to surrender ...but since he declined the Trooper shot bin Laden in the left eye & through his brain. thus ending the OBL mission on Earth.

there are two things that need touched on here....

www.threeworldwars.com...
www.threeworldwars.com...

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." 4

the set up for a WWIII as prophecied by Albert Pike.

Also, the set-up where OBL both received a mortal head wound and OBL being set-up as the
' one-eyed liar'... seeing how the executioner specifically chose to deliver the fatal head wound
by shhotin out the left-eye of OBL...
thus establishing a spiritual prison for the afterlife of OBL...
see, now If OBL is to resurrect or come back to life, he will be the Islamic 'one-eyed' Madhi/Imam/Liar that
Islam warns about.

this whole series of actions in taking out OBL, is a scripted choreography made to order for the Christian Zionists and Neo-Cons that are using Islamic tradition and Albert Pikes 3 world wars scenarios as a roadmap
to present the world with an antichrist and false prophet package...

OBL is being packaged as one of those two characters in prophecy & religious eschatology for..i expect, '2012'

lets keep our eyes open and our neural networks active to 'see' through the smokescreens the global puppet masters are fashioning for the masses to experience...pretty soon

search.yahoo.com...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Thanks, for clearing that up. So it is definitely possible that they used that machine created at the Uni. of Arizona to get the appropriate DNA test and match in just 2 hours from his sister's DNA which they had on file.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join