It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Buried at Sea...within 24 hours. Really?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Leo Strauss

he didn't care about a proper burial for the americans did he ?

you have to be kidding me with this nonsense

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Everyone thinks Obama is lying about the death of Osama bin Laden? What, just like they all thought he was lying about the country of his birth? Just wait a few years, he'll be sure to get that dead-body pic out there for us all to see. May be a bit more difficult to find a Disney animated film to accompany this one though.

I have a feeling we'll never know the truth. On to the next Obama drama!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
With these kind of you-have-to-believe-what-the-Government-is-telling-us stories, it only takes ONE element that does not add up for the entire story to be called into question. In this case, it is the immediate disposal at sea just HAD to be done.
Why? It was NOT a proper "burial" in any Islamic sense.
Why? OBL was not a Muslim according to the Government's own words.

The importance of this criminal and his death more than warrants taking your time, running every test, conducting an autopsy (would it not be helpful to actually KNOW the state of his health for purposes of just exactly how he was living all this time with kidney problems and how was that accomplished????) etc.

Simply Does Not Add Up

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
reply to post by Leo Strauss

he didn't care about a proper burial for the americans did he ?

you have to be kidding me with this nonsense

You are missing the point. The excuse the government made for the rush to burial was that it was disrespectful to Islam to not bury OBL within 24 hours. He was buried at sea to prevent a martyrdom shrine. Both excuses seem ridiculous.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

he was buried at sea so people wouldnt go to his burial site if he was underground and make it an attraction

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123

There are always people claiming that someone isn't dead. Hitler. Elvis, the list goes on. If he is dead tell me what would you do with the body. Preserve him like Lenin? Have a Muslim burial? So there can be a funeral procession? They can't do anything but bury him at sea. Otherwise there stands a chance of pilgrimages for the next 1000 years.

I would have wrapped him in 50 pounds of Bacon and buried him.

They like bacon right? Who doesn't?!?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
If his burial site would have been such an attraction to his followers...wouldn't that just be a great spot for intelligence gathering? Any terrorist with a brain wouldn't go near the place.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
They didn't give him a Muslim burial because he isn't a Muslim.....yet Muslims have been the main source of hatred since 9/11......funny that.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by briannal

he was buried at sea so people wouldnt go to his burial site if he was underground and make it an attraction

loving that imagery, big Bin Laden Wurlitzer or Merry Go Round

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by JerryB08

Why wouldn't Pakistan take the body? It is being reported that the compound where Bin Laden allegedly was hiding was a block from a Pakistani Military Complex. The opinion of those doing the reporting, is that they knew he was there. So, they don't mind hiding him while he's alive, but they won't bury his dead body, even after all the money they have taken from the US government.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Bwahaha. I am pissed but at the same time amused. I'm pissed that the govt. is lying through their teeth again but at the same time I laugh because the majority of people will buy into this.

Someone pinch me, I must be in some kind of stupid dream filled with stupid people.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by stonergeek

Well I just heard on the news that first of all, he was ours. We were not going to just turn over his body to anyone and second that they buried him at sea so that his grave would not become a rally point for his minions which kind of makes sense to me. Look at Jim Morrison's grave and I do not think any of his fans were willing to blow themselves up for him. Just what I heard.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon102
Bwahaha. I am pissed but at the same time amused. I'm pissed that the govt. is lying through their teeth again but at the same time I laugh because the majority of people will buy into this.

Someone pinch me, I must be in some kind of stupid dream filled with stupid people.

Please tell me what irrefutable evidence it is that allows you to make that decision. I would like to see it for myself since I don't take anything for granted neither government nor anti-government.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by malcr

Please tell me what irrefutable evidence it is that allows you to make that decision.

There is no evidence that the government is lying... they don't require evidence to back up their claims... yet they demand it for the governments claims.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Not to rain on anyone's parade, but the same people jumping to conclusions and automatically calling this a conspiracy aren't any better than the "poor" people that "buy" into this.

I do like conspiracy theories because in some cases, they are interesting and let's be honest, fun. Thing is, if you get sucked too far into the media, you will believe everything you hear. However, if you get sucked too far into ATS and it's conspiracy theories, that's just as bad. You have to be in the middle. There are people on here who literally live for conspiracy theories. Let's face it, sometimes the truth is just as it seems, and sometimes it's not. In this case, yes I believe he was finally killed.

Unless we are working with Pakistan (doubt it) and they allowed us to play a little game and send in helicopters and special forces to trick the world, then I have a good feeling this did happen. There was a live twitter feed from a man who lived right in the area where this was going on, and he reported helicopters and a loud bang before he, and the world, even had a clue what was going on.

So like I said, unless were in on this with Pakistan and playing a fun little game with everybody, this is more than likely the real deal. Theres a 95% chance video or photo's will be released. They already have a bit of video on one of the soldier's headcams showing them going to the compound. So what, is this all fake and we flew into another country's territory just to play a big trick?

For the most part, I believe this. Once the photo comes out or video I will then see the evidence for myself. Thing about most people who love conspiracies, if they had the real proof and evidence right there in their face, they would still tell you it's not true and then proceed to make up something to defend their case.

Like I said, we will have to be patient and wait for the evidence. The media is talking about getting evidence, our government knows the U.S, and the world, want to see the real proof. Im sure they will provide it, because if not, they know forums like this will be going off the hook with all sorts of conspiracy ideas.
edit on 2-5-2011 by FPB214 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-5-2011 by FPB214 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Islamic scholars criticize bin Laden's sea burial

"They can say they buried him at sea, but they cannot say they did it according to Islam," Mohammed al-Qubaisi, Dubai's grand mufti, said about bin Laden's burial. "If the family does not want him, it's really simple in Islam: You dig up a grave anywhere, even on a remote island, you say the prayers and that's it."

So what's the reason for dumping his body into the ocean again?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

According to this link burial at sea is normal for Muslims if you have enemies that might desecrate your corpse.....Which Osama certainly had.

www.seaservices.com...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Hypothetically, let's say the government is telling the truth. First, they wouldn't be burying him at sea because it is an Islamic practice, but rather because they do not want extremists making a shrine out of his grave-site. They also do not want anyone defiling or defacing the grave-site, as it would just stir up the radicals even more, probably even resulting in more people shifting to terrorist causes.

I do believe this is a pretty good reason to bury him at sea, but that's just my opinion. For some reason I do not think there is a conspiracy here, and I hope I am right. I will be the first to admit however that the timing is a bit strange, so is it conspiracy or coincidence?

Only time will tell.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Onehuman, you hit the nail on the head. I posted in another Osama thread that he's been dead for years, and I know it to be true. You will have the disinfo agents coming out of the woodwork like ants! Buried at sea? When they killed Bonnie and Clyde, they printed pictures of their bullet riddled bodies in every newspaper in the United States. I watched MSM as people celebrated in the streets. The sheeple were putting their ignorance on display. So Obama got Osama!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Get out of the box - the man is living in luxury - watching all this on TV - and will for the rest of his natural life - all paid for by US Tax Dollars - After all he was very helpful when he co operated with that twin tower job.

He is enjoying his reward and now he'll have more freedom because no body will be looking for him any more.

I can't believe people are taken in by it all.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join