It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Buried at Sea...within 24 hours. Really?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Ashley...I'm not buying the official story. It is way too neat and tidy for me to swallow, especially the ending.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by stigup
deskofbrian.com...

There is your proof! LOL I just can't see it. LIES OUR GOVERNMENTS LOVE TO TELL US LIES. Is it me or are they getting ridiculously bold with their actions lately. As if to say they can probably get away with anything and the sheep will bow down.

How did you manage to find that picture--- such fakery! How do we get that on Page ONE of the internet?????

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Well, maybe think of it this way. Maybe they have to put the old boogieman "officially" to rest so that a new one can emerge and become the focus of some new terror campaign. I for one think he probably died years ago, and they need a new "living mastermind" to assume the role as the current "common enemy". Be on the lookout, because a new face will probably soon be splashed all over the MSN for God only knows what. There will be another OBL, you can bank on it.
edit on 2-5-2011 by personal stalker because: MISARRANGED OBL INITIALS

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Fits in nicely with the current theme:

1. Planes hit towers, rubble is shipped off for recycling weeks after excavation.

2. Osama is killed, body is disposed of in the Ocean a week later.

A week later?

IT WAS THE SAME DAY!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

So whats the Name of this new national hero that did the deed? I want to know the "Name" of the brave soldier

that pulled the trigger. Or are they having problems finding a good American soldier to go on national TV and lie in

front of all of America about how they found Osama and killed him?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Throwing him in the ocean put the icing on the cake....FAKE for approval ratings and a reason for another false flag

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Dead OBL lives.... lastly, in a mansion for all these years.

I thought that bedrooom looked like a hovel....even without the blood.

US helicopter fails and falls right into the mansion to set it on fire...... and the men aboard survive. ????

Think of the newscasts....... so on time, no gaps....how long to set up the passing back and forth chit-chat? Do all these announcers believe what they are saying????? and some one on the SEALS' ship could speak the native tongue to translate the rites before washing the body, wrapping it in a clean sheet , weighting the legs then sliding the body into the sea.

I wish I could vomit!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by FuGGer

Imo the photo looks the same look at his MOUTH its exactly the same .

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
Please do not accept the following rationalizations for this sea dump:

1). Islamic sea burial. Why on earth would we give a crap about a proper Islamic burial (which this wasn't anyways)? We haven't done that to any other to my knowledge. Their dead bodies are paraded through the media and buried. No way was this for a proper respects of his religion.

2). They didn't want to create a shrine. There have been cases where the final resting place was unknown and the followers still continued. You don't need a body to start a movement. They can also have an unknown burial location only the government knows about for later recall. WHY dump the body into an unrecoverable place like the ocean?

3). An attempt to prevent riots and terrorist attacks. Like not having a body will REALLY stop that. Didn't Osama's disciples just pledge last week or so that if harm came to him, that they would retaliate. Does our government REALLY think dumping his body in the ocean is going to prevent terrorist revenge? Heck no.

Please, friends. Do not believe their reasons for doing such a thing. It is an insult on our intelligence. Do not be as stupid as they are assuming you will be.

ETA:

4). They were concerned no country would take the remains. Um... then put him in a government morgue storage until you can find someone. OR... since he allegedly led attacks against the US, keep him in a military base or lab. Is this really even an issue? Besides, they supposedly disposed of the body before even making the announcement of his death before even an attempt to find a final resting place. This is the most ludicrous excuse of all, IMO. Not knowing where to put the body? Oh please. No way.

Guys, don't buy any of this. They can't even keep their stories straight as to why they did this, nevertheless do any of the explanations make sense, either individually or collectively. Please do not believe this.
edit on 5/2/2011 by AshleyD because: (no reason given)

Exactly what she's saying above guys! ^^

Dear Ashley, I wholeheartedly agree with you!

The urgent need of dumping the body in the ocean immediately without showing the world any clear evidence (after all the crap this world has gone through because of the WarOnTerrror and the hunt for OBL) does not make any sense - it's an insult to the world and to our intelligence, really!

I wish that I could give you official ATS-applause for this post - you certainly deserve one!

(*clapping my hands in front of the screen*) lol!

Something about the so called official story and this rapid event of dumping the body in the ocean is rather fishy indeed!

edit on 2-5-2011 by Chevalerous because: I had to dump some stuff in the ocean!

link   
I am not buying this news in the least.

A burial at sea? I doubt it. After ten years, this guy's corpse would damn near be put on public display, not left as fish food.

'Scuse the pun but something is fishy about this.

link   
I think what we're witnessing this past week/month has been a ritual dealing with Osiris and Isis. I believe Osiris (which is the death part of the ritual) was set adrift on the river Nile (water burial).

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
This is all staged IMO. Last night no more than 40
minutes after the announcement people were
gathered at the white house and times square
with flags and posters. Now tell me how they
went thru traffic and gathered so quickly.
Not buying this for a minute - its a political
ploy. No photos - didn't happen. And I am
not talking about the hoax photo.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by personal stalker

I think a proper burial in a prominent location would've been in order.

Maybe in a special tomb with a special chute so, when people come to pay their respects, and the sniper in the adjacent minaret tags 'em, they fall into the chute and are whisked away clean.

Eventually, all your terrorist problems would be gone.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Burial at sea .......

They should have fed him head first into a wood chipper.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

I know!! Give me a freaking break. I actually sort of half-believed the story last night as it was breaking on CNN. I thought, well, maybe I was all wrong. Maybe all my conspiracy theories about 9/11 were half-baked.

But then, when I heard that he was "buried at sea" and THEN when I saw that the photo of his corpse was done by photo shop (the white house blamed it on conspiracy theorists!), well....my belief in my government was once again demolished.

I mean really, we have supposedly spent almost 10 years going after this guy, thousands of lives lost, and we are going to bury his body at sea, in accordance with Muslim law??

THINK about that. If Osama was the mastermind of 9/11, did he think about how all the thousands killed in 9/11 would be buried in accordance with their faith? No. So, if he was indeed the mastermind, should we really care about burying his body in accordance with his religious beliefs?

But, I personally don't even believe that Osama was behind it. I think Osama was an excuse from the beginning....and now suddenly we find him and kill him (just when Obama is facing a terrible criticism in the news), and then...after spending 10 years hunting for him, we keep his body for 1 day, then BURY HIM AT SEA???

Give me a freaking break!!

What good will DNA tests do without a body!?? I mean, really??

This is insane. It is such a freaking conspiracy, and yet all the news stations don't even stop to think!!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
the bin Laden family is very close with the US...
my guess is that the family has his remains....for secret funeral....

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Haha don't I feel like a jackass this morning... I was wrong. While I still dont think he died X time ago, this turned the whole story around for me. I even heard a reporter say that he was going to be buried quickly in accordance with Islam. I dont remember who said it but I'm pretty sure it was on MSN. Then they go "bury him at sea" which I don't think is in with Islam. If I'm wrong please let me know. Now no one can verify his identify and we will have to rely on the few pictures that will come out and the supposed "DNA" evidence. I don't think they Megatroned his butt.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Dont know if anybody has already addressed this, but he died on the same day as hitler, May 1st.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
i heard them say he died a week ago. then changed it to 12 hours ago last night. the people celebrating i was saying they just dont know something fishy is going on!!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
He's been printed, photographed, videoed and had is dna get drawn first before they buried him to confirm it was who they think it was.

Just formality issues to show a sign of solidarity with our Muslim counterparts.

I do however expect a video and a few photos to be issued in the next couple of days (a couple weeks at most) confirming it is him.

Sharia Law requires that a Muslim is to be buried within 24 hours.
edit on 2-5-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join