It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all ATS Osama Dead huh? What are they breaking the news to hide? Let's start digging please

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
My thoughts are with his virgin sister, neva bin laden. Poor girl is goosed now. Proberly die a virgin.
edit on 3-5-2011 by illuminnaughty because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by BattleFieldPredator

Also, is it even possible to get a DNA test done in just a few short hours???... Nope.... Takes 3-5 days...

This whole thing is total bollocks!
edit on 3-5-2011 by BattleFieldPredator because: (no reason given)

Well I agree, no body or photo, didnt happen, unless I see proof, As for DNA MATCHING, not sequencing,it can be done in a few hours if you already have a large family database....

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Painfulhead
when watching Obama address us, the people, about his LFBC he looked at every person in the room and not more then a glance at the camera (us). last night he looked at nothing but the camera. yes i know hes reading a propter. i dont have TV and the video i watched cut off, where there questions? or was he alone? eather way this seems very odd. i am no expert in nerolinguistics but if you watch his eyes from last night, his eyes do very little in the way of recall. i find this odd.

So I am not the only person that thought the speech was, well, off. To me, it gave the impression of something recorded ahead of time, before a camera, with no one present to ask questions, etc. Wondering when it was actually recorded.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
until they show us the people proof that osama bin laden is dead no one with sense is going to believe it. why won't they show us photo or video of him in the raid? because there was no raid only a staged raid, quite an elaborate story if you ask me. the soldiers involved in capturing him have been ordered not to talk about it..why? why are we watching the president watching the raid? we want to see the raid or we just wont believe a word of it. dumped the body at sea? yeah right. you look for someone for a decade then quickly dispose of the body. dna was quickly returned as comfirmed? thats funny it takes a couple of days to get dna results back..fishy. this osama story has alarm bells ringing all over it. look at the cover up of september 11 that was the begining of the osama hunt. why should the end of him have to be any different. a country that can fire missiles at it own military headquarters and then lie about it is more than capable of hosting this charade. show me the money. show me proof he is dead. that they cant do because bin laden died years ago. they didn't say at the time because the money would have eventualy slowed to a trickle. but now your fighting wars on other fronts you can't sustain this type of stretched resources so you need to pull out of one. and what better than afganastan, after all there is no money to be made there either. and that is why they have pulled out this card about osama. i can smell bulls**t from miles away and this proper stinks.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

posted on 2-5-2011 @ 11:57 PM this post
Originally posted by Tallone
Pakistan like OBL himself may have simply outlived its usefulness. It would take a simple change 'in the narrative' to frame Pakistan as the wolf in sheep's clothing to paint a new enemy. Instead of facing drone attacks on the border, Pakistan may be at this moment about to be set up as the new theatre for combat in 'the war against terror.' We might only speculate as to the motives. Certainly the risk of conflagration would be high, but then the US and some of its allies appear to be particularly reckless of late. Witness the developments in the effort by the US and NATO to gain control of Libya. So a new war front for the MSN to dive upon like a nest of excited ferrets? Maybe. It is not a pleasant thought.

Might this possibility be part of their plans for Operation Asian Spring. Is the Pakistani leadership playing ball with the americans financially? This opens up more grisly possibilities..thanks for the insight dude.

P.S.It is very alarming to me that they don't even seem to be putting any effort into covering up their escapades anymore. Compare how they operate now with how they operated in the fifties and sixties. It's like they know the hammer's gonna fall soon. BTW sorry for the double post...im a newb I guess lol

True. One might even believe these escapades are put together precisely for MSN to package for maximum night time audiences everywhere.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

Eurasia is the enemy.

Eurasia is and always has been an ally.

Eastasia is the enemy.

Eastasia is and always has been the enemy.

The power to hold two completely contradictory beliefs in one's mind simultaneously, and accept both of them.A definition of doublethink.Coined from Orwells 1984 and yet rings soundingly true in todays world does it not?The propoganda being used by TPTB against the world is amazingly easy to see as false information once one learns the power of grasping analogies, perceiving logical errors, and of understanding the simplest arguments.People need to learn to drop their "protective stupidity".The faculty of stopping short, as though by instinct, at the threshold of any dangerous thought against the perception of reality the TPTB make for you.

The War on Terror.

People can we please agree agree that it only caused more death, it made corporate gangsters more rich, it corrupted politicians, and most importantly ... it didn't keep people from dieing. We have now won the War on Terror ehh? As an earlier poster so eloquently phrased his response so do I! "BULL#!"

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Hey guys, I found this on google news when i searched "UFO" it goes on about how the government is now releasing short videos part of a much larger collection of a documented Roswell studies of an alien survivor of the crash, the video is believed to be genuine, many skeptics fail to find any faults in the video, E.G clipping and digital recreation of 1950's style recording technology, take a look and tell me your thoughts... could the government be allowing us to slowly take in the truth?

www.youtube.com...
edit on 3-5-2011 by OmiCron because: broken link

i have also noticed(and i don't know if it has been mentioned) that the SETI program has been halted ??? why, there are no tech issues... maybe there is no point in using a SETI program any more

edit on 3-5-2011 by OmiCron because: new info added

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
O.k.
So I believe that the story of how Osama was killed is true. SEALs landed in helicopters, barged into Osama's house where Osama used one of his wives as a human shield. I think someone shot him in the eye and another shot the bottom of his jaw off.

The picture is photoshopped. The upper half is Osama after being wacked. Those are his eyes and that is bullet trauma. The bedsheets match those in the other photo of the bedroom. But the bottom half is of him still alive, probably doctored his lower jaw back on.

This could also explain why they buried him quickly in addition to conforming to Islamic law in order to meet the promises to those who may have ratted him out.

Then there is the testimony of the Pakistani Twitter guy that backs this up.

I still believe that President Obama's speech indicates this is a chess move, that another terrorist or terrorist threat is about to be confronted before something goes down.

I got this information by consulting with spirits while looking at the pictures.

As far as the UFO alien footage, that's CGI. The movements and eye blinking give it away. Furthermore, aliens don't have big heads like that. Their necks wouldn't be able to support the weight. The size of your head does not indicate your intelligence. If that were true, elephants would be smarter than humans.

No, I believe aliens look just like us but stronger, healthier, shorter, balder, grayer, bigger eyes, smaller noses and mouths.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Got news for all of you, OBL never existed. He was a prop used to justify invading the middle east which has been a neo conservative plan for years prior to 9/11. Get used to the smoke and mirrors.

They did kill the prop called OBL, he never had any power though. The whole drama was staged and that's all there is. For now.....

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I think most of the theories in this thread are right on the money.
Who's to say OBLS death isn't just to cover or deflect from just one of them?
Maybe it's to distract from ALL OF THEM?
Why kill 2 birds with one stone when you can take out 20??
I'm sure that's their reasoning.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by pitbulterrorist
until they show us the people proof that osama bin laden is dead no one with sense is going to believe it.
Ah, yes, the "everyone who has a different opinion than I do is an idiot" chestnut.

why won't they show us photo or video of him in the raid?
Still classified.

because there was no raid only a staged raid, quite an elaborate story if you ask me. the soldiers involved in capturing him have been ordered not to talk about it..why?
Because it's still classified.

why are we watching the president watching the raid? we want to see the raid or we just wont believe a word of it. dumped the body at sea? yeah right. you look for someone for a decade then quickly dispose of the body.
Islam says burial in 24 hours, and allows sea burial when there is risk of the body being mutilated.

dna was quickly returned as comfirmed? thats funny it takes a couple of days to get dna results back..fishy.
It takes only a few hours to match DNA if you have samples of the family. It takes police days, but that's because of the backlog, not the actual testing.

www.latimes.com...

this osama story has alarm bells ringing all over it. look at the cover up of september 11 that was the begining of the osama hunt. why should the end of him have to be any different. a country that can fire missiles at it own military headquarters and then lie about it is more than capable of hosting this charade.
They are also capable of planting WMDs in Iraq for their fabricated war, yet they didn't.

show me the money. show me proof he is dead. that they cant do because bin laden died years ago.
Proof please. They have eyewitness accounts, facial recognition, and DNA testing. That was enough to ID Saddam, it's enough to ID Osama.

they didn't say at the time because the money would have eventualy slowed to a trickle. but now your fighting wars on other fronts you can't sustain this type of stretched resources so you need to pull out of one. and what better than afganastan, after all there is no money to be made there either. and that is why they have pulled out this card about osama. i can smell bulls**t from miles away and this proper stinks.
If they can fake one war, they can fake another. I mean, after you've convinced hundreds if not thousands of people to help hide a few thousand counts of murder on your own soil, what's planting a few false links between terrorist groups?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by 000063

Some of what you say is true.. some is meh..

First in the past they have ignored burying in accordance with Islam with high profile Muslims. They waited days for both of Saddam's sons. Also Muslim scholars are questioning the burial at sea.. it makes no sense.

Next, they haven't really substantiated their DNA, some story about a sister that died, and OBL wasn't exactly as oft photographed as Saddam now was he?

Plus we are purportedly supporting al quada in the rebels in Libya, the country that first issued a warrant for Osama. We just buried the fact that we killed Gaddafis son and grandchildren.

Arguing with theorists might be fun, but saying this isn't the least bit suspect is kind of ignorant.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
ok could this be the reason the american goverment is trying to fill the media with all this WE KILLED OSAMA cr@p...??

is this what they're trying to push to the bottom of the news pile...??

this could end up being ww3 if im reading it right..

sorry its late here in Australia + im half asleep.. + im really not awake enough to go into detail so im just going to post a link to the two articles i just read.

‘U.S. provoking China and Russia in Mediterranean’

and

"Tensions escalate over the South China Sea"

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Neopan100

xD o this is soooo bad then..that makes it immpossible to believe its real lmfao

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Vamp333

The U.S. in a war with Russia and China? Sure. Nostradamus seems to go over that as well.

But this Osama killing doesn't connect to that.

China is building some powerful weapons but it will take the U.S. completely pulling all their factories out before any kind of war is feasible.

The U.S. becoming a weaker power due to greed and exploitation of their workers is only making the reality of a future war all the more real. China becomes stronger and the U.S. becomes weaker. A very bad mix for increasing tensions.

Let me just turn the page forward for a prediction of China's future.

The U.S. will start breaking apart politically.
The U.S. will bring all their jobs home to each of the 5 fractured zones.
China and Russia will strike the U.S. forcing the U.S. out of Asia.
China will become more Clintonian capitalist.
China will start to mine western China and become resource rich.
China will annex Korea and Japan. Korea and Japan will willingly join.
The U.S. will be at peace with everyone in the world but will no longer have interests. They will be isolationist and divided.
edit on 3-5-2011 by ren1999 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
This is how they do it we all know this. This is a blatant MSM wool over the eyes type of an announcement. It's time to peruse the interwebz with a fine tooth comb. I have a huge suspicion that there is something that is occurring or about to. Let's turn our vigilance dials up a notch and look out for news that is getting put by the wayside.

I suggest you pick your favorite topic on ATS and go digging for news to see if anything stands out.

Hi UberL33t, here is just a thought of me about it.

What happens now with the news of the so called death/kill of OBL which I refuse to believe has really happened, reminded me of what happened the day before 911.

Rumsfeld 2.3 Trillion Dollars missing Pentagon 1 DAY b4/911

So, no one ever talked about those 2.3 missing Trillion Dollars again, is that not very clever played out or what?

So I thought, what could be the reason for coming so suddenly forward now with this really world-shaking news of the death/kill of OBL?
Is there indeed something to hide or to stop.
If it is, it must be in my opinion an extremely important issue.
So, could it be that it has this time to do with the in my opinion most important issue for mankind ever.
Which is nevertheless since decades now been debunked and ridiculed on an ongoing base?
Which get nevertheless worldwide more and more attention, and this time perhaps even too much attention due this news message and the after that worldwide started discussions about it and about all those other related UFO/ET documents?

The memo that 'proves aliens landed at Roswell'... released online by the FBI

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Perhaps too far-fetched?
edit on 3/5/11 by spacevisitor because: Made some corrections and did some adding

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ren1999
reply to post by Vamp333

The U.S. in a war with Russia and China? Sure. Nostradamus seems to go over that as well.

But this Osama killing doesn't connect to that.

China is building some powerful weapons but it will take the U.S. completely pulling all their factories out before any kind of war is feasible.

The U.S. becoming a weaker power due to greed and exploitation of their workers is only making the reality of a future war all the more real. China becomes stronger and the U.S. becomes weaker. A very bad mix for increasing tensions.

but i think whatever is really going on has absolutely nothing to do with osama apparently being killed... im over this osama BS.. its all a cover to lead our eyes away from something else that is going on.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I will read the rest of this thread when I get to work. For now I would like to post athis FOX link from 2001

FOX News

FOXNEWS.COM HOME > WORLD > NATIONAL Report: Bin Laden Already Dead Wednesday, December 26, 2001

Usama bin Laden has died a peaceful death due to an untreated lung complication, the Pakistan Observer reported, citing a Taliban leader who allegedly attended the funeral of the Al Qaeda leader.

I apologise if it has already been posted.

I would also like to add. Why would you set up a torture camp like Guantanamo Bay and when you finally find the big fish you kill him.........Not logical......!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
They are now changing the official story on the Osama Killing, He did not have a weapon, did not use his wife as human shield so should have been taken alive.

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ren1999

How do we really know that elephants are not smarter than humans? We sure as hell don't seem to have a clue on how to live together on this planet.... to respect one another.... to cherish this gift of ours. We are destroying each other everyday. How can we ever really prove that any being on our planet is not smarter than us. The levels of intelligence are surely dynamic....but who's to say that we are really on top?

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join