It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all ATS Osama Dead huh? What are they breaking the news to hide? Let's start digging please

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
It seems to have helped Bush north HARPER in the Canadian election today.

You know the guy responsible for the G20!

USA are you messing with Canadian election?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
lets all have a cup of tea and take this as it is. our super elite soldiers shot the guy in the head. telling 90% of the population otherwise is pointless. no personal opinion will ever overlap that of the MSM and the official story.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Brainwashedteen

I feel sorry for you, man
The same thing happen to me when I first "wake up," presenting my belief/theory to others got me laughed at. Time has passed, now I blend right in.....I talk like a sheeple, reason like a sheeple, but I AM NOT THEM.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by modernstoneage

I mean no offense in saying this, but you're only contributing to the disinformation by speculating to that degree on something that is clearly (to me at least) to keep us from looking at the fact that we are being poisoned by the radiation from Fukushima, that Obama's a fraud (whoa big surprise there), and the fact that all of the uprisings in the middle east are being staged to throw down perfectly good leaders and put Corporatists who will play ball with them in their place. Russia and China are also seeing periods of extremely high civil unrest. What changed? Are all of these leaders really that bad or are they just not allowing for the "Order" to tighten the shackles on them yet? Think about it man.

edit on 2-5-2011 by xXxinfidelxXx because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx
reply to post by ZombieWoof

(I think I have a winner for ur disinformation theory lol.)I agree with you totally man, but the thing is it's already happening. One word. Fukusheima. Do you have any idea how much radiation is pouring out of those reactors (that's right, plural, all 4 melted down.) At this point the water testing facility in BC, Canada has been moved inland 300 miles to protect their workers from the rads but yet noone in the area that they relocated from were told a damn thing! As well, suppressed reports from the San Francisco/Bay Area indicate that the radiation levels there are 10 times higher than what's considered safe, and doctors are being told not to hand out Potassium Iodide pills(precisely the opposite of what they should be doing.) They're evacuating Hawaii dude! And nobody (as far as I can tell) knows! Seriously, everyone that reads this post needs to tell their loved ones and their friends what's going on, because if we don't, who the f*ck will? You can protect yourself partially with powdered kelp (2 t-spoons in a glass of water in the morning, same at night) and try to stay out of the rain as that's how the radiation spreads (seriously dude the rads go right thru ur skin). God speed and good luck to all of us. We're gonna bloody well gonna need it that's for sure. Peace out.

edit on 2-5-2011 by xXxinfidelxXx because: (no reason given)

I've already accepted my fate on that one. I'm in So Cal and I know like I know my right hand. People around me are going to start dropping likely very soon rather than later. My wifes boy just this weekend developed a swollem salivary gland on the side of his neck just under his ear. I suspect it is a sign but have said nothing to her.

What can I do ? So FKDed up having to live like this or die like this what ever you prefer.. And people wonder why I want to Lynch.....em..............
edit on 2-5-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Brainwashedteen

Don't let those other sleepers bother or bring you down.

Something absolutely doesn't smell right with this latest "news developement".

We're being distracted, disinformed, manipulated...........you name it and our governments (plural) are messing with us by withholding the whole story.

You are just more awake and aware of what is going on and that is a hard position to be in because you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink.

Many times people can't or won't wake up...........the reality is too harsh for them to face because once you face up to a reality than you must take responsibility for that knowledge and there in lies the big problem for most people.

Morpheus told Neo that once you take that red pill, there would be no turning back and it would not be an easy road.

Knowledge protects, ingnorance endangers. LKJ

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Well hell where'd you come off with that? That was damn good.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
infostarcelebrity.blogspot.com...

Obama says “Actionable military intelligence” was used.
Bin Laden was killed in a mansion outside Islamabad Pakistan and other family members were also killed..

Warning - Graphic Image - Not for sensitive readers

Fox news said he was shot in the head so this picture is probly the real photo released in Pakistan.
And other family members? Did the Bin Ladens own a mansion in Pakistan?
edit on 2-5-2011 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-5-2011 by Gemwolf because: mod Edit: Added warning

Sorry, but without regard to the accuracy of OBL's death, that photo is faked

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Your Congress was closed and the senate was open
Question: On the Nomination (Confirmation Kevin Hunter Sharp, of Tennessee, to be United States District Judge )
Vote Number: 62 Vote Date: May 2, 2011, 05:32 PM
Required For Majority: 1/2 Vote Result: Nomination Confirmed
Nomination Number: PN38
Nomination Description: Kevin Hunter Sharp, of Tennessee, to be United States District Judge for the Middle District of Tennessee

You guys will have to comment on the other things they where in from 2pm until 6:47

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mandella1099

Well don't blame me for what was being showed by news sources in Pakistan. I was questioning the photo when I seen it to. I was also questioning the other statements being said about the event.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

A friend of mine put the double-tap in OBL's face.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by I.C. Weiner

I take it you're trying to say something?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
maybe it was a two fer, and we have Missing Iran leader Ahmadinejad under pressure from MPs

link www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

And where is the proof of your claim? Still waiting.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

Originally posted by ShakaDoodle
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

O.B.L. has been dead for awhile. Why do you think they wanted to get rid of the evidence so fast? You ever hear of a top wanted suspect getting killed & then the body disposed of that quickly under bogus pretenses? news.yahoo.com...

SO you’re really going to start that up huh!
Do you really think that bush would have given that moment up to a… Caucasian African President, are you serious?
The only conspiracy from my resources if anything, ‘they captured him alive and is torturing the hell out of him, other then that, its very ridicules.

Bush is Barrys cousins just like he is related to all the past Presidents. Why does he care who gets the praise when they are one big happy and very evil family? Wake Up.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by KEMIK

Obviously u know squat about us.......please read up.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Just logged on and skipped to the last page here and reading this last page makes me want to go to page one and read the entire thing!!, looks like Im gonna have a loooong night lol. Thanks for the interesting thread here. :-)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I have not read all nineteen gazillion pages of replies in this post, so forgive me if I repeat someone else's views.

I believe we need to watch out for a nuclear strike on a US city. For over a year, the Council on Foreign Relations (that was behind the attacks on 9-11, in some capacity) had its experts and officials crisscrossing the country saying that there was 100 percent certainty that the US would be hit with a nuclear attack One hundred percent certainty? How could they know that?

Plus we all know from the Illuminati card game, Operation Blackjack and other foreshadowing that such an attack appears to have been in the cards for some time, just as it appears 9-11 was.

And now there are two potential patsies to take the fall/blame: pissed off members of al Qaeda paying the US back for killing their leader, and; Gaddafi, now pissed off at the US for having murdered his youngest son and three grandchildren.

And, as with 9-11, our secret rulers have the assurance that the media will not spill the beans when this goes down. They've proven their loyalty and towed the official line on Oklahoma City, the Branch Davidian stand-off, Operation Desert Storm, stolen elections via voting machines, the whole birther controversy, and of course 9-11. So when a million Americans get blown up, they can be expected to play right along as always. This includes the bought-off "alternative" media as well.

But there is another interesting aspect to this recent "bin Laden is Dead" story. Several days ago, I came across a story on an alternative news feed (beforeitsnews.com) with a story about bin Laden having been killed. It was accompanied by a grisly photo of a head that could have been bin Laden's (or roughly any member of the Taliban with black hair and a beard). So I was quite surprised last night to hear that this ''just happened' a day ago, and not several days ago.

Which makes me suspicious of this latest claim that he was killed in an Islamabad mansion by US Navy SEALS. Beyond that, I believe there have been reports just as credible that bin Laden was killed in December 2001, and other reports that he died in 2003. Who knows? I do believe that when Benazir Bhutto mentioned in an interview that he had been killed, that she was likely referring to Daniel Pearl. But, the upshot is, there is good reason to be skeptical when bin Laden was being used as part of the biggest cover-up in US history. Why should this latest saga of the 9-11 disaster be true when all the rest of it was a poorly concocted lie?

And, be wary of any "reprisal terrorism".

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dungbeetle
i Must point this out , number one i am a convert to Islam , and i have extensive knowledge when it comes to Islamic way of life , and i will tell you something that truck me that was very odd

Bin Laden is left-handed and walks with a cane

USAMA BIN LADEN Murder of U.S. Nationals Outside the United States; Conspiracy to Murder U.S. Nationals Outside the United States; Attack on a Federal Facility Resulting in Death REWARD: The Rewards For Justice Program, United States Department of State, is offering a reward of up to $25 million for information leading directly to the apprehension or conviction of Usama Bin Laden. An additional $2 million is being offered through a program developed and funded by the Airline Pilots Association and the Air Transport Association. Usama Bin Laden is wanted in connection with the August 7, 1998, bombings of the United States Embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and Nairobi, Kenya. These attacks killed over 200 people. In addition, Bin Laden is a suspect in other terrorist attacks throughout the world. Bin Laden is left-handed and walks with a cane.

is is very Odd to me , because in Islam its forbidden to use the left hand , if a child is born and starts uesing his left hand , the parents or Imam (teacher) will correct this , so that he will be right handed , its a set rules if you will set forth by the prophet Mohammad , i learned this first hand when i converted to Islam , i sat down to eat and started using my left hand , because well i am left handed , long story short , they corrected me real fast ! , so for Osama being an Extremist as he is , it strikes me that he is left handed , also i notice in most of his videos he always holds the Mic with his Right hand ..... but their are a few some Muslims that are left handed , but i guess all i am saying is that in the Extream sects of Islam to use the left hand would be a no no , since they are at that time living their life in Jihad ..and mirroring the same lifestyle as Mohammad

i am just saying , its Odd to me

Obama is left handed also. Some feel Obama is Osama the same way Eddie Murphy played a few different characters in his movies. Would not surprise me at all. No one can say for sure.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

reply to post by KEMIK

Obviously u know squat about us.......please read up.

For the love of, all I'm asking you do, is define, "Double tap'? Anybody else ? Of course I think I know, but I really need to know I know. You know? Define or you don't have any friends.

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join