It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all ATS Osama Dead huh? What are they breaking the news to hide? Let's start digging please

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by CCLLCCLL
reply to post by UberL33t

Wake up people. He has been dead a long time.

Ok We pretty much have that figured. Most of us.

Don't watch the news!

Ok that isn't new

The best way to beat them is to stop caring about all this stupid crap.

That's kinda not gonna happen.

They want you to get all fired up and patriotic and stupid.

Nevcer could get use to that anyway.

Don't go to church.

Which one?

Don't support they war effort.

Which one?

Don't watch the news.

That one sounds familiar.

Plant a garden and tend it daily.

I live in the desert.

Go to work if you have to, but if by the grace of god you don't have to, play in your garden, fix your plumbing, exercise, play fetch with your dog, take a hike in the mountains, watch some wild life and ask yourself why the animals are so happy.

I've been unemployed for three years now, I have a field a cross the street with weeds I guess that would do ? Our dog is a lil bitch Dachseund who bites me everytime I even say outside.

Love as much as you can every waking moment.

Now that's doable !

Don't pay attention to this war/oil/terror crap. Sorry I rambled. :

Not at all let's do it again real soon.K?
edit on 3-5-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Bah Bah Black Sheep..................... Osama Bin Laden Boosts Presidential Campaign

If you believe that Osama Bin Laden had anything to do with the atrocities of 9/11 then you have not looked deep enough in to the event.. To say that one man, Osama Bin Laden orchestrated these attacks is just plainly naive and ignorant of the facts. The announcement was made on May 1st - Do some digging and you will find a whole host of connections to this date.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Cinquain

Felt very similar. A bit surprised, then more like waiting for the other shoe to drop. There is something else going on. Not sure what, but something. Something beyond just higher poll ratings (though I am sure this will be used that way!). Various ideas being tossed around here; flooding along the Mississippi, Japan nuclear concerns, something in space, manipulation of the financial markets, etc. I don't know. Feels like something else, but no idea what.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by fireysnowman29

I remember those floods in '93! We had to evacuate for two weeks, and things were a MESS. So far, this area isn't hit by the recent flooding. Not sure if it's worse for those further south/downstream or not, though.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cinquain
As mentioned I am in Canada and they're hardly showing anything about it on the news, which is a little odd considering the magnitude of the situation. All conspiracy aside, you would think his capture, death and burial would be getting a lot more attention. I am really hoping this doesnt get swept under the rug. What is the news coverage like over in the states, I'm curious? I am waiting to hear from my Dad as he lives in the U.S and is very anti Obama

It's about the ONLY thing on the news here, save for local stations. All over the internet, as well. At this stage, so much coverage, you have to wonder what isn't being talked about.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Timelab

Right there with you, wearing the same shades!

Scary, what people will believe!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I think that the image was Photoshopped, I didn't say that I thought that Osama wasn't dead.

I don't doubt that those SEALs did swoop down in helicopters and wack Osama. But the story of just how all this happened is not completely true.

All of this is a chess move. Everyone, be prepared. I'm sure it has to do with an attempt to thwart another major terrorist attack.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skygrinder
What do you guys think of this?
Pakistan officially confirms death of Bin Laden

Does knowing that Pakistan have confirmed the death change any views and opinions on this whole situation?

Oh, I don't doubt he's dead. The only question is, why the rush for a sea burial? Saddam wasn't buried that fast, and neither were his sons. Why is Osama's burial such a rush? Plus, the reports were, before Obama spoke, that he'd been killed days before, and the announcement was delayed so they could prove it. Then, Obama stated it was that very day, and within 24 hours, the body is irretrievable. Something is off there. Not sure what, but something. Plus the timing is very "coincidental". Tge same day the assaulted reporter speaks to the media about what happened, and right after the clearly FAKE new BC, this is announced? Yes, fake. Come on, the registrar's signature says "ukelele" - look it up on the official site.

Plus, indications seem to be that one, Obama was against this (seen a pic of him in golf clothes, and frowning), and two, indications are they knew where he was for some time. So, at the least, the timing was planned.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Faked his death so he could live out his CIA pension somewhere hot and exotic , with blue lagoons and palm trees and all the Ho's he ever needs , without a mosque in sight !

If it is true and he is dead , they killed him because they knew he would spill the beans , I doubt he is dead however , he is a valuable asset to the CIA .

my cousin also stated yesterday , that america had also discovered the worlds first known Unicorn , however there was a mishap and a rifle was disharged accidentally , its corpse then fell onto electrical wires and it was burnt to a crisp , its ashes were then collected and released into the sea you all believe me though right ?
edit on 3-5-2011 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by EternalThought
Oil Prices fall... hmm good for re-election
oil

Odd.....gas is higher today, again.

So when do we see the gas prices drop, if this is accurate?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by emptyOmind

Originally posted by STEADFast
AT work we were discussing the assembled birth certificate, we are a marketing company and use illustrator everyday to create PDF files. We all instantly knew that no BC would look like that if it was a scan, it was clearly assembled. We couldnt figure out why they would release something like that... other than it be a joke against people who dont believe Obama was born here.

Anyways, a co-worker said "I wonder what country we are going to invade next?" and I said "what do you mean?" He said, they MSM is going to ignore this and do something big to distract us from the fake birth certificate... we speculated maybe it would be something big with the royal wedding... but getting Osama is what it turned out to be.

well, they released his birth certificate because donald trump was demanding it, making a big scene about it pretty much.

you say you work with illustrator everyday, well so do i. i'd like to know how can be so sure its a fake? i'm not saying your lying or spreading dis-information.. but if it's so obviously fake, then tell us what makes you so sure

I can list a couple of obvious things. First, copy it to your computer, them zoom in. Clear white spaces, where the watermark should be, around all the "typed" entries. That's one. Next, look at the "registrar's signature"; it says U.K.L. Lee = ukelele! Seriously? Trying to make it seem Hawaiian or something? That's two. Some see similarities in the "doctor's signature", and his mother's. Some of the letters appear VERY similar, as though one person wrote them, trying to use two different styles. yes, that can be done - my sister can do it. That's three. Enough, at least, to require that we demand this be examined in court. Trump should either be screaming that it's a fake, or admitting that he is.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Kllyblvn

That same thing in Revelation came to my mind as well......along with the videos on YT (if they haven't all been removed...) claiming Osama and Obama are the same person. Burial at sea.....convenient.....

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by texas thinker
My two pennies on the theory of the dollar collapsing:

I don't doubt the dollar is in big trouble, I doubt this Osama scam is related, the dollar in trouble is old news and this Osama story while big is not nearly big enough to remain forefront in the American mind long term. It's nothing bigger than "who shot JR". The stage has been set for US economic collapse for sometime, no need for a cover to pull something sly in dead of night (no pun intended).

I can't imagine this was set to cover or distract from anything immediate because it will be an old story in a day or two.

My thinking:
1. Due to possible retaliation terror alerts will be elevated.
2. Possible soon FF attack, here or Europe...retaliation....more freedom restrictions...more population control.
3. If FF here in the US, martial law or a big invasion overseas, or both.
4. A lot of speculation about space lately...could an EMP device have been planted...say last shuttle mission...and Iran will be responsible?....yeah that one's pretty tinfoil but hey I am a CT.
5. If any of above suspend 2012 elections because Obama needs a second term to finish transforming to his vision of America and he knows he doesn't have much chance at re-election?

Your thinking is scary.....and all too realistic!

1. - for certain - already discussed while the news was still hot
2. discussed days before this announcement.....like someone knew....
3. both things Obama wants
4. that's......messed up.....thought the shuttle thing was interesting, but hadn't thought of that! Really hope you are wrong there....
5. oh, yeah, first thing I thought!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Lynda101

Closest thing to a real theory I have seen here so far! I think you are onto something with that. Kill the Euro to boost the dollar, but have to have someone to blame....kinda scary....

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss

Originally posted by flyingfish
Buried at sea within 24 hrs.
This is the biggest load of crap I have heard in a long,long time.Here we have the news of the decade and the White house is debating whether or not to release death photos of Osama because they are to graphic? This is BS any wounds short of heavy burns can be cleaned up for positive ID.
Yet they do all this knowing the whole world will be demanding proof of positive ID?
This whole thing stinks to high hell.
Dig deep brothers and sisters the story behind the headlines is going to be the conspiracy of the decade.

Because seal teams carry camaras with them into battle right? IDK do they?

In this case, seems there were cams, at least one. Some news reports were that Obama and some others watched the event take place, so would assume they recorded it as well.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
No body, no pics, no video....... Did not happen.... I remember when Saddam was caught, there was plenty of video of that for sure!!

Funny about the timing too...

Just after the Royal wedding so not to upstage the couple...

That and the fact that Obama's presidency was in the toilet, now this will probably get him another term even though he did nothing but say "yes".. He did not get OBL, the troops and security services did, but as I said before, without the above proofs then it did not happen...

Also, is it even possible to get a DNA test done in just a few short hours???... Nope.... Takes 3-5 days...

This whole thing is total bollocks!
edit on 3-5-2011 by BattleFieldPredator because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

My take on this, if your boogeyman motivation for war is waning, and you want to keep the war going, then it's time to replace the boogeyman. I'm very frightend about this because they sacrificed the WTC to make the last one, what won't they do to create the next? If ever a nuclear terrorist attack was possible and probable, now's the time. After that, the MIC can continue to absorb a huge portion of the national budget and most probably get even more. There's nothing to fear, but the corporate oligarchy itself. Any bets on where Petraeus will be working when he retires from his military career?!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by dalloway
Okay, not sure what this means, but I live in Wyoming and they just tested the emergency alert system broadcast loudspeakers. It was an announcement stating that it was a test. It was very loud and I'm sure was heard throughout the city. I don't know if it was a pre-scheduled test, but it happened precisely at noon, local time, which was about 5 minutes ago.

Does anyone else have anything similar to report?

They run monthly tests of the system here (mostly for tornadoes), usually around 9 in the morning. Nothing new in that. Possible this was routine? Or maybe some local politicians being sure their bases are covered, just in case?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by westcoast

Look at this map: FLOOD MAP

By tomorrow the whole state of Arkansas could be underwater.

BIGGER implications may be the affect of all of this epic flooding on the already noisy new Madrid fault. FEMA has obvioulsy been preparing for something major for over a year now. They have been organizing and preparing for a major quake on the new madrid for over two years now, with the huge joint drill to occur this spring/summer. The earthquake swarm in Arkansas is now threatened by the flooding and there is a huge suspicion that flood waters impact faults.

Wanna hear something eerie? At the exact moment I was reading this post (now), I just woke up and turned on CNN.....Guess what was on....They were showing pictures of the Corp blowing up the levees!! And yes, that was the first I had heard of it too......
Synchronicity

They were showing the flood maps and the entire area around Memphis looks really bad. I thought to myself, OMG the New Madrid! And instantly thought of the liquification factor if that fault blows!!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

how about...

the USA is BANKRUPT...???

that would be a good thing to hide...

look how easy it was to make americans happy...

and forget their "other" worries...

they just had to tell a good "shoot 'em up" story...

seeya

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join