It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all ATS Osama Dead huh? What are they breaking the news to hide? Let's start digging please

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I feel for ya man. Is that potassium iodide holdout still in effect down there. Up here they just ratcheted the whole thing up a notch. I went to the drug store last night to get some and they basically called security on me when I asked why there wasn't any iodide pills there. There is a way you can help urself and your loved ones though. That kelp is a lifesaver man. Go to any Japanese/Chinese health store and buy the biggest container of powdered kelp u can. It really works. It has lots of Iodine in it (which is what your body needs to fight the ionizing effects of the radiation on your thyroid(the most important organ to protect in toxic times such as these. God speed.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

I don't believe much the news has to offer. As we already know, most of it is just lies, as usual. When I had a look at the pictures of the mansion where he was killed, it looks to me like everything has been "placed" to look like something happened. At the bed there's only a pool of blood, and there's no sign of any major fighting or combat that took place. It just looks all too staged.. I say if they really wanted to catch him they would've caught him at least 5 years ago. The world's most wanted man....after 10 years?..... S'yeah right

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx
reply to post by randyvs

I feel for ya man. Is that potassium iodide holdout still in effect down there. Up here they just ratcheted the whole thing up a notch. I went to the drug store last night to get some and they basically called security on me when I asked why there wasn't any iodide pills there. There is a way you can help urself and your loved ones though. That kelp is a lifesaver man. Go to any Japanese/Chinese health store and buy the biggest container of powdered kelp u can. It really works. It has lots of Iodine in it (which is what your body needs to fight the ionizing effects of the radiation on your thyroid(the most important organ to protect in toxic times such as these. God speed.

Alright I will do that tomorrow then for sure. It's hard to know what to do in this situation and we are getting all off topic but I thank you. I'll send a u2u.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TribWarrior777

it is probably to try and help obama get re elected considering that he is going down hard and everyone knows it so they need to do something to make him look like a strong leader what better way then to kill bin laden but lets not forget he was created by the CIA that is in public record

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

I think the reasons go quite a bit deeper than that. The world is getting more and more complex BY DESIGN. The more complex the problems are and the more uneducated the masses are, the harder it is to fight back, or even really see the entirety of the problem. It just gets split up into sub-problems that cause efforts to be fragmented, it is an attempt to obscure the problem by putting it right in front of you, in addition to all the disinformationist filler, in hopes that we won't be able to, sort of, "decrypt" it all in a way. I honestly think it's becoming more and more important as these times progress to become unified, but unfortunately I haven't been given alot of hope by my compatriots. Sometimes it just seems like there's too many sheep...
edit on 2/5/2011 by xXxinfidelxXx because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
S&F For you.

Hmm, dunno if anyone has thought of this scenario as i skipped a few pages (as i do when a post becomes too big
), but what if Osama's "death" was promoted in order for a reason to get troops out Afghanistan, in order to use them elsewhere, say, Iran.
Another thread on here mentions Al Qaeda as possibly having a nuke hidden in Europe.
I am thinking the US forces are overtaxed, and the corporations (well, thats what it's become :lol
management need away of saving face in Afghanistan before pulling troops out - hey look, we got the boogeyman, now we can leave - and redeploying them in another theatre. They pull them out, hey a nuke just went off in Europe (FF) and the (new) badguys were in Iran, and look we have the manpower now to go in....

food for thought....
Cheers.

p.s. If you were a muslim radical where would you plant a nuke in Europe.... Italy, or more specificly, Rome....
and what did Nostradamus say, something about Rome being wiped out and the pope moving to Germany.....
again, food for thought.....

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ScorpiusMaximus

From what I hear, Israel's gonna take care of the "Iran Problem" pretty soon. Looks to me like they're mobilizing for war. More clouds on the horizon.

P.S. I just thought I'd try and get this out there.. Am I the only one that realises that the so-called "Al Qaeda" doesn't exist. "Al-Qaeda" was the name for the program which CIA analysts used to catalogue terrorist types in the '80s. Al-Qaeda, as it exists now, is being funded by the CIA (strong suspicions that some of them ARE CIA) What most people don't realise, is that the CIA isn't even part of the American gov't, yet they get all the funding they want. Why? Some say because they're the military/intelligence arm of the so-called Aristocracy. Just some food for thought.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Two related points. So bear with me here.

The OBL mansion in Abbottabad is some 40 miles from Rawalpindi, the very centre of Pakistan's armed forces, and only a little further from the Capital Islamabad. One might think OBL was tightly under the protective wing of that country's elite. One might go further and consider agencies in the US for a long time would have known precisely where he was if certain agencies in Pakistan knew.

Then one might ask, 'why now?' There are many possibilities.

April 30. The Taliban announce the beginning of the Spring offensive. The moral of allied troops occupying Afghanistan has been said to be on the ebb, and recent attacks have done nothing to boost it. A king hit of this kind may be seen to boost troop moral.

Pakistan like OBL himself may have simply outlived its usefulness. It would take a simple change 'in the narrative' to frame Pakistan as the wolf in sheep's clothing to paint a new enemy. Instead of facing drone attacks on the border, Pakistan may be at this moment about to be set up as the new theatre for combat in 'the war against terror.' We might only speculate as to the motives. Certainly the risk of conflagration would be high, but then the US and some of its allies appear to be particularly reckless of late. Witness the developments in the effort by the US and NATO to gain control of Libya. So a new war front for the MSN to dive upon like a nest of excited ferrets? Maybe. It is not a pleasant thought.

There will be no troop pull out from Afghanistan. Of that we can be certain, so why not an extension on the war in that area, and an opportunity to drag in more of the neighbours into the fray. That would surely preoccupy India, wouldn't it? And cause some friction between it and China, a friendship that is surely distasteful to certain Western entities.

Then there is 9/11. Any celebration of OBL's death in the West must surely reflect an association with what happened in NY on the 9th of September 2001. So it seems relevant to look at another strange 'coincidence'.

Tuesday the 3rd of May Dr. Judy Wood will be featured on Coast to Coast AM. Dr. Wood has argued for many years it was not explosives and certainly not planes that caused those buildings to fall. It was 'star wars directed-energy weapons (DEW). As far out as this seems, Woods has accumulated a mass of evidence. Coast to Coast as far out as its interviews often are has a huge audience, and growing international audience. I note some posters mention Richard Hoagland in this thread and this is relevant, because Hoagland has very recently noted Woods is the most substantial theorist amongst the truther campaign.
www.drjudywood.com...

Of course for the masses the fabulous story of the victorious US armed forces attack deep in Pakistan and the assassination of OBL might slightly distract from the spotlight Dr. Woods and Coast to Coast AM focus once more on what really happened on 9/11.

edit on 3-5-2011 by Tallone because: Minor fixes

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Tallone

Might this possibility be part of their plans for Operation Asian Spring. Is the Pakistani leadership playing ball with the americans financially? This opens up more grisly possibilities..thanks for the insight dude.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tallone
Pakistan like OBL himself may have simply outlived its usefulness. It would take a simple change 'in the narrative' to frame Pakistan as the wolf in sheep's clothing to paint a new enemy. Instead of facing drone attacks on the border, Pakistan may be at this moment about to be set up as the new theatre for combat in 'the war against terror.' We might only speculate as to the motives. Certainly the risk of conflagration would be high, but then the US and some of its allies appear to be particularly reckless of late. Witness the developments in the effort by the US and NATO to gain control of Libya. So a new war front for the MSN to dive upon like a nest of excited ferrets? Maybe. It is not a pleasant thought.

Might this possibility be part of their plans for Operation Asian Spring. Is the Pakistani leadership playing ball with the americans financially? This opens up more grisly possibilities..thanks for the insight dude.

P.S.It is very alarming to me that they don't even seem to be putting any effort into covering up their escapades anymore. Compare how they operate now with how they operated in the fifties and sixties. It's like they know the hammer's gonna fall soon. BTW sorry for the double post...im a newb I guess lol

edit on 3/5/2011 by xXxinfidelxXx because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by I.C. Weiner
reply to post by mandella1099

A friend of mine put the double-tap in OBL's face.

You are quite obviously full of it.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
infostarcelebrity.blogspot.com...

Obama says “Actionable military intelligence” was used.
Bin Laden was killed in a mansion outside Islamabad Pakistan and other family members were also killed..

Warning - Graphic Image - Not for sensitive readers

www.serpholicmedia.com...

Just sayin'...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

ABC News just snuck the reason why into one of their programs... (MSM giving up news, wtf?)

Middle east unrest created by our own govt- MSM translation:
The mulims of the world are not calling for jihad around the world, as Bin Laden would have them do.
Now muslims thirst for democracy, and freedom, etc...

They went on to say something like:
"With the death of Osama Bin Laden and the jihadist losing power over the last few years, there may soon be a peace with Americans and Islamists worldwide."

If the PTB's can for an even breif moment bring their false "democracy, and freedom" to the middle east, and in that same brief moment calm down the Islamic extremists to quell the "religous rift", with a collapsing dollar to introduce world wide currency to convice the middle east of a "level playing field", they could get this NWO off the ground fairly quickly at this moment in history.
IMO..

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Personally i think that Pakistans usefulness has come to an end. That they where harbouring OBL, or not, will be the perfect excuse to implement a regime change, as in Libya, siria, tunisia etc etc etc.
Yet another 'causus bellis'. Change cannot be implemented or accepted without reason.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
first post here for me, wanted to say at the start thank you for all the insights into current events. you ATS'ers definitely come together in times like these from all different angles to form like a voltron of theorization. very happy to have found this place.

the previously mentioned candidate for america's next top terrorist, ahmadenijad, makes sense to me, as does the idea that pakistan will get some flak from the accusation that they were harboring an enemy, but i wonder how far-fetched it would be for DHS to assert that "Azzam the American" or someone equally white is the newest most pernicious threat?

i say this because of the threat of "homegrown" terrorism, acknowledged by secretary napolitano in a semi-recent speech she gave at the international association of chiefs of police (who knew such a thing even existed?). not to mention the threat of collaboration between state militias and al-qaida to smuggle biological weapons into the u.s., the dhs instructional videos of how to identify terrorists at stadiums, hotels, malls, etc. i remember the talking heads of the msm pushing this notion a year ago to the day, when on may 1 2010 the times square bombing was thwarted and we were reminded of how the boogeyman could be living next door. list goes on

so when applied to what we know is upcoming:
the fema nle drill being conducted from may 16-20
may 16 being the date we hit the debt ceiling
second freedom flotilla approaches gaza mid-late may
the national id card vote may 11th(?)
and some(?) provisions of the patriot act expiring may 27th

a lot of potentially stressful events seem to be converging or at least happening in rapid succession. to me, the taxpayers being charged for the creation of those detainee manuals and fema supplies now makes a little more sense. making us fork over some cash to buy things just to make a drill feel more real seems silly, but what do i know. haven't really done my due diligence on this aspect so maybe i'm misunderstanding the situation

i know a lot of this has already been discussed, i just wanted to frame it around the possibility that as the military searches for a new face to fill the void of bin laden, the posts so far have only mentioned potential manufactured external threats rather than internal ones. admittedly, this is a u.s-centered idea but i think right now we, more than any other country, need to be prodded a little more than most given our recent epiphany that 14 trillion dollars worth of debt is actually a problem.

lastly, since this is my first post, i apologize for not supplying links to any of these things if i should have or for any other reason why i "did it wrong."

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Anyone seen the "skinny bob" alien footage? Supposedly only a min or two out of 180 min of footage has been released so far... It looks extremely real to me.

Here is the -- link

AllNewsWeb

As well as the youtube clip

"Skinny Bob"

Does anyone know where the clip originated from? There are several different youtube channels with the same video but they all have been uploaded on May 2nd. Is this what they are trying to distract us from?

Also, if anyone has already posted this I apologize for re-posting.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I would direct folks to this you tube video. It is Oil related, since alternative to oil fuel is the subject of the vid. They might try to say, "Look we killed the bad guy who was making oil expensive!" Then they would drop the price for a few months, just long enough to distract everyone while they make the new technology disappear.

Is it fraud? Is anyone asking for money? Follow the money. Follow the money to the truth. Its not rocket science. Follow the money.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by neek0
Anyone seen the "skinny bob" alien footage? Supposedly only a min or two out of 180 min of footage has been released so far... It looks extremely real to me.

Here is the -- link

AllNewsWeb

As well as the youtube clip

"Skinny Bob"

Does anyone know where the clip originated from? There are several different youtube channels with the same video but they all have been uploaded on May 2nd. Is this what they are trying to distract us from?

Also, if anyone has already posted this I apologize for re-posting.

Did you just wonder on to this thread like some drunk getting into the wrong car ?

What a wreck your post is ?

Three doors down!

edit on 3-5-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Wake up people. He has been dead a long time. Don't watch the news! The best way to beat them is to stop caring about all this stupid crap. They want you to get all fired up and patriotic and stupid. Don't go to church. Don't support they war effort. Don't watch the news. Plant a garden and tend it daily. Go to work if you have to, but if by the grace of god you don't have to, play in your garden, fix your plumbing, exercise, play fetch with your dog, take a hike in the mountains, watch some wild life and ask yourself why the animals are so happy. Love as much as you can every waking moment. Don't pay attention to this war/oil/terror crap. Sorry I rambled.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Haven't read all the replies yet, so apologies if someone already mentioned this. Heard today that the reporter who was assaulted, Ms. Logan, was on 60 Minutes (I think) Sunday night, for her ONLY discussion of the threat of violence she and others face at the hands of Muslim crowds. Maybe a coincidence, but this report did distract from ANY discussion of that.

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join