It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all ATS Osama Dead huh? What are they breaking the news to hide? Let's start digging please

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

And now Osama has been buried at sea?

I don't trust our governmnet or it's news media any further than I can spit and still believe 911 was a false flag operation. (Of which my family has disowned me for saying this out loud - they still all believe the Osma did it bs)

Found this site and in keeping with ATS protocol, cannot quote the long article here, however it's worth a quick read. www.whodidit.org...

What Is The Real Conspiracy?
Here is a synopsis of what the best and brightest researchers around the world have gleaned over the past five-plus years from the best evidence available:

* yes, 9-11 was a “terrorist” attack, but it was not perpetrated by “angry Arabs”, it was a State-sponsored “inside job”, a “false flag” operation planned, executed, and covered up by elements of the USG and operatives from at least two other countries… it was the greatest act of psychological warfare ever perpetrated;

* the alleged 19 Arab “hijackers” were “patsies”, several are still alive, several were under the care and feeding of USG operatives and were being “trained” at CIA-operated flight schools;

* FBI field agents who discovered the plot were told by their superiors not to investigate the “suspicious Arabs in flight schools”;

* no interceptor jets were launched in a timely manner on 9-11 because of the five to seven overlapping war games — “games” simulating a simultaneous hijacking of several planes — that were taking place on 9-11;

* the planes that hit the Twin Towers were most likely remotely controlled to their intended targets;

* WTC 1 and 2 (the Twin Towers) and WTC 7 were all destroyed by preplanted charges — a combination of Thermate and high-powered explosives — in controlled demolitions;

* the Pentagon was hit by a military drone painted to look like American Airlines flight 77, possibly in combination with a cruise missile;

* the cell-phone calls allegedly made from the “hijacked” flights were not possible with the technology available on 9-11 from the altitude and speed at which the jets were traveling, these calls were faked to help sell the OCT;

* the fate of United flight 93 is still up for debate at this time, it seems to have been intended to hit Congress and was likely shot down by a “rogue” air force interceptor, but some reports claim it landed in Cleveland (one way or another, all passengers are dead).

Why Kill Your Own People?
This is the toughest part for the uninitiated to understand. The people who planned and executed the treasonous, heinous crimes of 9-11 are largely drawn from a handful of people known as NeoCons. Many of these are current or former members of PNAC (Project for the New American Century). Many are disciples of Leo Strauss, a German-born, fascistic, political philosopher who taught at the University of Chicago. Strauss thought that the average person was too stupid to decide what is in their best interest and that a ruling elite should govern all of humanity.

Taking a long-term perspective, 9-11 was conceived as a “stepping stone” to eventually enable the creation of a New World Order (NWO), the ultimate goal of the ruling elite — one global, fascistic, police state in perpetual war against an unseen enemy… terrorism.

There were also several short-term objectives of 9-11: to push the USA Patriot Act through a compliant and complicit Congress; to declare war on Afghanistan and Iraq; to create a “siege mentality” in the USA and around the world; to eliminate the Constitution and in doing so eliminate Constitutional Rights and civil liberties; to dramatically increase military and “security” spending; to further divide the country; to rapidly militarize local police; to set the stage for the next “9-11”; and, ultimately, to prepare for martial law.

Source listed above:www.whodidit.org...

In my opinion, it's all a shell game...............a big staged "event".

Yes Osama may have been involved somewhat but he had help, money, support, arms................he was encouraged by ?.

Analysis of the Suspected 9-11 Criminal Coconspirators.
Of the 103 people named on the list of Suspected 9-11 Criminal Coconspirators there are:

•22 current or former members of George W. Bush’s White House (21.4%);
• 4 current or former members of Congress (3.9%);
• 6 current or former FBI agents or officials (5.8%);
• 6 current or former CIA agents or officials (5.8%);
• 6 current or former officials of New York (5.8%);
•12 current or former high-ranking USG military commanders (11.7%);
•13 current or former USG officials (not included above) (12.6%);
•12 current or former members of PNAC (11.7%);
•16 consultants, lobbyists, or members of a “think tank” (not including PNAC) (15.5%);
•12 engineers (11.7%);
•34 current or former corporate executives (33.0%);
• 4 senior “statesmen” (3.9%);
• 5 members of the Bush family (4.9%);
• 1 Canadian (1.0%);
• 1 Pakistani (1.0%);
• 2 Arabs (1.9%);
• 2 Brits (1.9%);
• 4 known or suspected Mossad agents (3.9%);
•14 people who hold “dual citizenship” (13.6%); and
•27 Israelis and Zionists (including people with “dual citizenship” noted above) (26.2%).
Note: Since the same person can be counted in more than one category, the tally above will not add up to 103 and the percentages will not total to 100%.

What Can We Do?
Once you know the truth of what really happened on 9-11 and you realize that a handful of people at the highest levels of the USG and the corporate world committed mass murder and treason on 9-11, it’s impossible to simply look the other way and carry on as if the OCT fairy tale were true.

The perpetrators of the “false flag” attack of 9-11 committed an abominable crime and have, so far, escaped prosecution. If they are not removed from power in the very near future it is virtually assured that they will do another 9-11-style attack. The biggest difference is the next one will be much worse, most likely involving a nuclear device, and the outcome will be much worse as well

Source: www.whodidit.org...

Please pay particular attention to the very last paragraph above............something else much worse is coming, another false flag and this one is going to set the stage for all the rest of our freedoms being flushed down the toilet, Marshall Law and possibly WWIII.

Watch.

Laugh and ridicule this post today...........................and when TSHTF just remember you were warned.

I may not be the brightest bulb in the pack, but I can clearly see head games our governments are playing with us, manuvering us into position for a world wide catastrophic event.

Make sure your safety bar is locked down, I have a feeling this roller coaster ride is just beginning.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Google Map showing Abbottabad

When there's no possible way to bury the person in the ground, eh? Looks like they had ground all around and had to go pretty far our of their way to have a sea burial if you check out the map...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Jesus...nuclear?

If this were true, surely there would be another nation with intelligence that knows about these schemes and will help to prevent millions of deaths.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
i Must point this out , number one i am a convert to Islam , and i have extensive knowledge when it comes to Islamic way of life , and i will tell you something that truck me that was very odd

Bin Laden is left-handed and walks with a cane

USAMA BIN LADEN Murder of U.S. Nationals Outside the United States; Conspiracy to Murder U.S. Nationals Outside the United States; Attack on a Federal Facility Resulting in Death REWARD: The Rewards For Justice Program, United States Department of State, is offering a reward of up to $25 million for information leading directly to the apprehension or conviction of Usama Bin Laden. An additional $2 million is being offered through a program developed and funded by the Airline Pilots Association and the Air Transport Association. Usama Bin Laden is wanted in connection with the August 7, 1998, bombings of the United States Embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and Nairobi, Kenya. These attacks killed over 200 people. In addition, Bin Laden is a suspect in other terrorist attacks throughout the world. Bin Laden is left-handed and walks with a cane.

is is very Odd to me , because in Islam its forbidden to use the left hand , if a child is born and starts uesing his left hand , the parents or Imam (teacher) will correct this , so that he will be right handed , its a set rules if you will set forth by the prophet Mohammad , i learned this first hand when i converted to Islam , i sat down to eat and started using my left hand , because well i am left handed , long story short , they corrected me real fast ! , so for Osama being an Extremist as he is , it strikes me that he is left handed , also i notice in most of his videos he always holds the Mic with his Right hand ..... but their are a few some Muslims that are left handed , but i guess all i am saying is that in the Extream sects of Islam to use the left hand would be a no no , since they are at that time living their life in Jihad ..and mirroring the same lifestyle as Mohammad

i am just saying , its Odd to me

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Thank you the OP for bringing this up.
This is the kind of attitude that keep me from being member of ATS community and let me know that I am not the only one who question everything.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Has anyone else seen this news?

Iranian state TV carries report of Israeli build-up
www.reuters.com...

Maybe thats what they're trying to distract us from?

Heres another article, but this time its from the Israeli side. Notice the bizarre ending: "Iraqi officials had not been notified of the exercises, which were conducted in collaboration with the US military," the agency claimed.

www.israelnationalnews.com...

If they weren't notified, how did they deny the Iranian report?
edit on 2-5-2011 by nusnus because: Added article

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
My thoughts exactly.

The timing is too convenient... Obama's birth certificate, upcoming elections, war in Libya progressing, etc.

When I came into school this morning, I told several people my beliefs and they ridiculed me and shot me down like I was a moron.

The only thing left is to wait and see how our government takes advantage of this, ex.: "retaliation" from al Qaeda, further loss of rights, cover ups, etc.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
www.wikileaks.ch...

In July 2003, detainee received a letter from UBL’s designated
courier, Maulawi Abd al-Khaliq Jan, requesting detainee take on the responsibility of
collecting donations, organizing travel, and distributing funds to families in Pakistan. UBL
stated detainee would be the official messenger between UBL and others in Pakistan.12 In
mid-2003, detainee moved his family to Abbottabad, PK and worked between Abbottabad
and Peshawar.13
(

Footnotes 12 and 13.

12 TD-314/12435-06, TD-314/46042-05, TD-314/40102-05, Analyst Note: In TD-314/37025-05, detainee stated of
early May 2005, he was responsible for facilitation within the settled areas of Pakistan, communication with UBL
and external links. He was responsible for communicating with al-Qaida members abroad and obtaining funds and
personnel from those al-Qaida members. In TD-314/54704-04, TD-314/54644-04, detainee met with Taliban
Defense Minister Mullah Obaidallah to establish a formal chain for passing financial support to the Taliban.
13 TD-314/12435-06, TD-314/46042-05

So Osama could have been at this place since atleast 2003 or even before? The date on this report 10 September 2008. He was captured May 2, 2005.

And it seems Bush didn't have this guy interrogated until 2008 when he was captured in 2005? He waited 3 years to ask the guy questions?

a. (S) Assessment: Detainee is assessed to be of HIGH intelligence value. Detainee has
not been interrogated by the JTF-GTMO Interrogation Control Element.

edit on 2-5-2011 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

I think that this is "their" way of taking away from Obama's birth certificate in the msm so much.All of the sudden he's a hero, and no longer questionable. Today CNN had a story titled : "Now, stop questioning Obama's legitimacy" If CIA and NSA (Not saying thats what I believe but have heard many claims of) helped aide on an inside job for 9/11 then it was real easy for them to magically find him throw him under the bus to get this news about Obama out of the news, with the mentality of "who questions a hero who kills the villan" just my 2 cents..............

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Only read about half the thread.
Here's my question (if someone asked already I guess it could be deleted):
If all they have is a body, which got shot in the face, and a DNA sample from his sister, how are they going to recognize him?
1) By looks, never reliable, could be his brother or any look-alike. And now he got dumped into the sea.
2) DNA samples, could be his brother. They don't have OSAMAS Dna, but his sister's. And all they did was take pictures and some hair probably.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by gwynnhwyfar
When there's no possible way to bury the person in the ground, eh? Looks like they had ground all around and had to go pretty far our of their way to have a sea burial if you check out the map...

Easy. If you do not want your enemy's leader to have a shrine, (worshiping or symbolism), you put him in a place where Al-qaida cannot possibly get to him. Al-qaida and their supporters don't have the submarine capability to retrieve his corpse. No body, no shrine, no martyr, and no worshiping. Out of sight, out of mind.

edit on 2-5-2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
maybe they will do what they did with the battle of waterloo, plunge the world into economic despair and then buy it all out

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Ive had a feeling that the MSM had been putting on a bunch of distractions many times before, but now shortly after the ridiculous spectacle of the "Royal Wedding" OBL dies!? this is too much

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Today is Election day in Canada... The conspiracy side in me thinks it was also designed to give the Conservatives a boost...

Devious devils.

Wasn't the Osama death picture leaked at least a week ago or two anyway?

This whole thing is sick to say the least.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I think its to cover the fact that the U.N. and the U.S. are going to put troops on the the ground in Libya. In short this is to direct attention from anyone looking to close at the false flag attack on Tunisia supposedly by Libya.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by killuminati1333

Thank you. Much appreciated.

Very odd how the photoshopped picture would be circulated shortly before his alleged death.

Osama is probably another Hitler situation where supposedly dead, he is somewhere else very much alive.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by fdcows
reply to post by dawnslight

Gas prices will not ever really go down. when gas gets to expensive for people to drive , it makes it hard for peole to travel, therefore harder for peole to organize or flee from something. its containment in a sense. So if something was coming our way ...what do we do?

Harder for [people] to organize or flee from something. Oh my goodness

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I have been following this thread since this morning on my phone, but since I didn't have a computer, I wasn't able to respond. To those who mentioned the levee situation in Southeast Missouri, I think you may be onto something.

When I was driving from Imperial, MO to east-central Arkansas yesterday, I witnessed quite a bit of flooding, especially in farmland and near exit/entrance ramps onto I-55. I stopped off in Sikeston, MO and saw a USGS boat and an army tanker truck. Moments after that, about 10 emergency vehicles went west to east. This could have just been a coincidence, but it seemed odd. Driving down I-55, one area looked like a fairly large lake. I crossed over a short bridge near that area and the water was almost touching the bottom of the bridge. Sandbags were placed along both sides of the Interstate for about a half-mile. This is roughly 7 miles south of Sikeston, MO (Exit 67, which was closed today due to severe flooding). The flooding on both sides of the Interstate was off and on from Sikeston through West Memphis, AR.

On my way back today, I encountered extremely heavy rain from Memphis, TN up to New Madrid, MO. The flooding had significantly intensified, and the large "lakes" very more prevalent. I decided to stop at the first Rest Area in Missouri, which happens to be just before the New Madrid exit. I was on the phone with my sister talking about the possibility that the Army Corps of Engineers may have to blow a two-mile wide hole in the Bird's Point, MO levee, just across from Cairo, IL. At the time, the decision was yet to be made. One of the ladies working the information counter asked me if I thought they would go ahead with it. We talked for about 15 minutes about the ramifications if they do and if they don't. We both agreed it was a no win situation. I used the restroom, then came back out and asked the same lady what she thought about the Shake Out event last Thursday. She said she wasn't aware of it! I thought it was incredible, seeing as how the day before I saw equipment that was likely used in the event just 20 miles away. Most, if not all, of us know about the New Madrid Seismic Zone and the devastation it can bring. As I continued to talk to this lady, the subject of the millions of blankets, MREs, and water that FEMA purchased, supposedly for this "drill", came up. She said the other attendant's son was telling them about this. He may be a member of ATS, as it sounded like he was up-to-speed on much of what was not being covered in the local or national news.

At this point, the lady said she, along with most other New Madrid residents, are very afraid that if (which has now become when) the levee is blown up, the town of New Madrid would be devastated. I haven't heard this from any of the sources based out of St. Louis, so I thought that was interesting. She said they had loaded the explosives last night (Sunday). The last I had heard was that a barge was stationed nearby. I never heard from any sources that the explosives were already loaded. She told me they were not being informed about what was going on. Some people were heading north toward Cape Girardeau.

Then the other lady said her son thinks that a blow to the levee could cause the New Madrid fault to go. This doesn't sound like a far-fetched idea to me. They are going to put a two-mile hole in a levee. That kind of power could resonate and trigger an earthquake. Both of them said if they didn't have to be at work, they would be gone by now. I told them to stay safe, and their response was, "You're still here, so you stay safe." To me, everything seems to be fitting like a puzzle. Massive rains, constant flooding, the FEMA purchases, and the Shake Out, now the levee will be blown up at 9:00 PM CDT.

I'm back home in Imperial (about 20 minutes south of downtown St. Louis / 2 hours 15 minutes north of New Madrid). I'll provide any updates. I may want to get my seat belt ready around 9 PM.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Exclusive: Bin Laden Dead Hoax Exposed

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Hmm...

Obama's birth paper, Libya and all these middle-east thing's and now Osama is dead.

Interesting times we live in. Espesialy here on ATS

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join