It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all ATS Osama Dead huh? What are they breaking the news to hide? Let's start digging please

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddio

Originally posted by AlexKintner
There are so many things this could be a smoke screen for depending on which theories you subscribe to. I'll just throw out my wild guess that this could be to take the focus off the STARS virus, which brought Stuxnet back into the news. Also, about the same time Obama authorized this "mission" is about the same time Ahmadinejad went missing. I would say the CIA/Mossad have something prepared for Iran that is about to come to fruition, but it is just speculation.

Could be....OR, this will heighten the threat of retaliation by "Muslims", or as the government likes to call their highly trained "terrorists", insurgents, this will put the police state on higher alert and when China dumps the dollar all together and it leaks out that all your wall street pensions are worthless, the chaos and looting will be held in check by the "already in place", as a result of this "claim" of Bin Laden being dead threat of terrorist attacks/retaliation, so there will be no need to call up national guard reserves to protect stores, they will just let the "police" or the hired guns, shoot to kill AMERICANS!!!!

Sounds like a good plan.

I agree that could be the plan or part of the plan. I really do feel that the Iran cyber war is the precursor to an invasion and that if there is a false flag the pitch will be that the "terrorists" come from Iran. I agree it will all be used to take away more freedoms and liberties, but wonder if this part of a corrupt systems effort to save the dollar. Still trying to figure out how Syria will factor into this. Regardless of who, right now (for me) that takes a backseat to trying to find where all they may try a false flag attack.
edit on 2-5-2011 by AlexKintner because: added another line

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
They thought he was hiding in a cave and were wrong. Instead they found him in a compound 150km north of Islamabad, in Abottabad.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I also thought what are they setting up?! Perhaps, and they don't deny, that there very well could be retaliation. So MAYBE we are talking about a dirty bomb gong off somewhere then the USA and? Will "have the right go in with guns blazing." such as 9/11. I think it comes down to looking for a right to do something big.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Reply to ofhumandescent: So ok, WE know this...but a lot of people don't know these things or don't want to know these things. How many are we? I'm thinkin 1% or less. Seems to be just a few of us, stickin to our stories. The other 99%'s got a bullsh$t, story line. This thing is not even remotely believable. But they all believe it. They're like friggin zealots, the majority of the humans on the planet, defending that dumb story line. I can't do it! It's utter crap! I'm a friggin artist and I won't do it! Tell them to stick it! All they care about is profit, market share...money! I don't give a damn about that! I just love the art man. I just love the Art.
Tres Cool Amigos!!!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Laugh and ridicule this post today...........................and when TSHTF just remember you were warned.

No one laughing or ridiculing yet!
Easy Human rest you're neck. The only people that would laugh at anything you've mentioned most likely aren't worth worrying about. So take notice, when people laugh you know not to waste your time. It works for me in a lot of different situations. The laugh is a big sign that you are wasting your time. Of course you need to revise those rules of engagement for family and friends. You are from a family that doesn't want to hear this stuff. It scares them so bad they are willing to disown a son over it? Somethings wrong with that pic but I won't pry.
You know you aren't alone tho.

OP

I went ahead and flagged you for this thread, At least you gave us one paragraph of your own text. You could have easily given us the two on this subject, as per da guidelines. Ones better than most nowdays. Good topic
so. Ima le you slide.

edit on 2-5-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I think protoplasmic traveler called it...

...or at least he was onto something!

Silly statements for the A.G. to be making to a House committee. On public record.

What made him (The A.G.) so adamant???

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

The Government is not hiding anything....

HAARP on the other hand is... We should get to the bottom of HAARP and find out why its responsible for everything evil going on in the world...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AlexKintner

Its not a false flag situation. As for why it took so long would you believe this is not the first raid to get Osama.Pakistan has been hiding him India has been trying to tell us at least since at least 2008.Pakistan has been playing both sides for a long time. Every time there was a raid planned that notify them and they would tell al-Qa'ida.Do you remember when it was leaked we were listening to Bin Laden on his sat phone. Did it ever occur to you they can be tracked.I gurantee several raids were attempted each failed then th Pakistanis asked how we keep finding him they explained about the phone and it was leaked to the press. Then off course it wasnt used any more by bin laden. What happened this time is Obama said screw Pakistan ill back them in a corner. He initiates said raid without them knowing then when he makes the announcement says we couldn't have done it without there intel.

I have to give him credit on this bold move and effectively puts them in a position of admitting they were hiding him and cant protect there own borders from incursion. Or he gives them the way out by allowing them to say yeah we helped we knew about it all along. Which way would you go especially since you wouldnt want india thinking they could stroll helicopters to Islamabad without them noticing a thing.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masterjaden
reply to post by AtlantisX99

HE absolutely is DEAD.... He's been dead for a decade. Even if we hadn't buried him in a cave in Kabul, he is STILL dead because he had severe liver problems and was already dieing when we buried the cave he was in...

Jaden

Thank you.

I mean whoever thinks that Osama has some sort of super powers that enables him to live for 10 years with liver disease...

I bet Big pharma is pissed they cremated him - they should have asked to bottle whatever he had that made him live so long!

community.seattletimes.nwsource.com... article from March 25 2000

www.foxnews.com... funeral December 2001

groups.yahoo.com...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I have first-hand knowledge that bin laden is dead, let us put this to rest. Yes, the double-tap is true.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Tuff to call know matter what you know. The A-holes could pull any rabbit out of their hat. I'm gonna take a stab
with what I know and say watch out Chicago. If you make it passed the 11th you may be alright. When ever it is where ever, you can bet money. It's going to be a nuke or even nukes with many locality's. I say this because they are way behind on the depop agenda IMO.

We know the lie.
We need why the lie?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

i have this all broken down already, and its so obvious, and wrong, its shocking.. i need to make 17 more posts so i can break this down for 'conspiracy' peeps, because unfortunately, this isnt what it seems.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Today at school, I couldn't believe how many people wouldn't listen to me that Bin Laden has been dead since December 2001, that the guy that was killed was a different Bin Laden, a random guy, or a CIA agent, and that 9/11 was not done by al-Qaeda. People then make up stuff about it saying that the military went in and asked him to surrender. MY ASS. They would not ask him to surrender, this was all for Obama's 2012 campaign, to make him look good.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerdyclutzyblonde
I think protoplasmic traveler called it...

...or at least he was onto something!

Silly statements for the A.G. to be making to a House committee. On public record.

What made him (The A.G.) so adamant???

Wow that was a pretty impressive find from this summer when Holder said there would never be a Bin Laden trial.

Obviously some of us have long suspected Bin Laden was dead well prior to this event.

It does make you wonder looking in retrospect at Holder's comments if he knew then that they would eventually be announcing Bin Ladens death but timing it for effect.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by catswithbigpaws
Today at school, I couldn't believe how many people wouldn't listen to me that Bin Laden has been dead since December 2001, that the guy that was killed was a different Bin Laden, a random guy, or a CIA agent, and that 9/11 was not done by al-Qaeda. People then make up stuff about it saying that the military went in and asked him to surrender. MY ASS. They would not ask him to surrender, this was all for Obama's 2012 campaign, to make him look good.

You need to do yourself a favor. And realise school is no place for this informatiom.
It can only lead to bad things for you. Don't make that mistake again. Let them harass you for what you said so far and let it die. you aren't going to wake up the world your country, your state, town not even your school on your own. I admire your courage now let me admire your wisdom.

Randyvious

Proto

You are amazing. I'm dumb founded by this. Your wording everything is just as it should be. How in TF do you do that?

In my best chineese accent Oh you are a Protoplasmic Travelar'.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Mother, wife and grandmother..............although my nine year old grand daughter told me while we were playing beauty salon this weekend, "ya know grammie, somethings not quite right...........you see stuff that grandpa and papa don't see."

Thank you for the vote of confidence, you made my day a little brighter with your kind words.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by akalilsaint
hmmm, dumped into the ocean........just sayin

Revelation 13:1
"And I stood upon the sand of the SEA and saw the BEAST rise up out of the SEA, having SEVEN heads and ten horns, and upon his horns 10 crowns, and upon his heads the name of BLASPHEMY"

13:3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

I think this deserves it's own thread, but I don't think I've posted enough to start one. Here are my thoughts though re: the killing of Osama and Revelation 13:

The First Beast - Revelation 13
13:1 And I saw a beast rising out of the sea, with ten horns and seven heads, with ten diadems on its horns and blasphemous names on its heads. 2 And the beast that I saw was like a leopard; its feet were like a bear's, and its mouth was like a lion's mouth. And to it the dragon gave his power and his throne and great authority. 3 One of its heads seemed to have a mortal wound, but its mortal wound was healed, and the whole earth marveled as they followed the beast. 4 And they worshiped the dragon, for he had given his authority to the beast, and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast, and who can fight against it?”
5 And the beast was given a mouth uttering haughty and blasphemous words, and it was allowed to exercise authority for forty-two months. 6 It opened its mouth to utter blasphemies against God, blaspheming his name and his dwelling, [1] that is, those who dwell in heaven. 7 Also it was allowed to make war on the saints and to conquer them. [2] And authority was given it over every tribe and people and language and nation, 8 and all who dwell on earth will worship it, everyone whose name has not been written before the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who was slain.

1) rising out of the sea - they buried Osama in the ocean...huh? really???

2) feet like a bear - size 12 feet...huge by John's 1st century standards

3) mouth like a lion - have you seen that beard?

4) mortal head wound - shot above the left eye

Oh, it get's better...because there are two beasts. the first one comes up out of the sea (Osama?)
then, a second one "rises out of the earth" (Obama?) isn't their almost identical names just bizarre???!!! also...he just released his birth certificate...doesn't all this seem more than just a little weird?

The Second Beast
11 Then I saw another beast rising out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb and it spoke like a dragon. 12 It exercises all the authority of the first beast in its presence, [3] and makes the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose mortal wound was healed. 13 It performs great signs, even making fire come down from heaven to earth in front of people, 14 and by the signs that it is allowed to work in the presence of [4] the beast it deceives those who dwell on earth, telling them to make an image for the beast that was wounded by the sword and yet lived.

1) two horns like a lamb- well, maybe not horns, but have you seen those ears on Obama? seriously, do they NOT look like lamb ears???!!!

2) spoke like a dragon - well...he does have a unique/powerful way of communicating doesn't he?

Wednesday could be a very interesting day.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr
reply to post by AlexKintner

Its not a false flag situation. As for why it took so long would you believe this is not the first raid to get Osama.Pakistan has been hiding him India has been trying to tell us at least since at least 2008.Pakistan has been playing both sides for a long time. Every time there was a raid planned that notify them and they would tell al-Qa'ida.Do you remember when it was leaked we were listening to Bin Laden on his sat phone. Did it ever occur to you they can be tracked.I gurantee several raids were attempted each failed then th Pakistanis asked how we keep finding him they explained about the phone and it was leaked to the press. Then off course it wasnt used any more by bin laden. What happened this time is Obama said screw Pakistan ill back them in a corner. He initiates said raid without them knowing then when he makes the announcement says we couldn't have done it without there intel.

I have to give him credit on this bold move and effectively puts them in a position of admitting they were hiding him and cant protect there own borders from incursion. Or he gives them the way out by allowing them to say yeah we helped we knew about it all along. Which way would you go especially since you wouldnt want india thinking they could stroll helicopters to Islamabad without them noticing a thing.

So you completely toss aside a theory from the start and then propose yours as if it is fact? Nice tactic.

Second line.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieWoof

(I think I have a winner for ur disinformation theory lol.)I agree with you totally man, but the thing is it's already happening. One word. Fukusheima. Do you have any idea how much radiation is pouring out of those reactors (that's right, plural, all 4 melted down.) At this point the water testing facility in BC, Canada has been moved inland 300 miles to protect their workers from the rads but yet noone in the area that they relocated from were told a damn thing! As well, suppressed reports from the San Francisco/Bay Area indicate that the radiation levels there are 10 times higher than what's considered safe, and doctors are being told not to hand out Potassium Iodide pills(precisely the opposite of what they should be doing.) They're evacuating Hawaii dude! And nobody (as far as I can tell) knows! Seriously, everyone that reads this post needs to tell their loved ones and their friends what's going on, because if we don't, who the f*ck will? You can protect yourself partially with powdered kelp (2 t-spoons in a glass of water in the morning, same at night) and try to stay out of the rain as that's how the radiation spreads (seriously dude the rads go right thru ur skin). God speed and good luck to all of us. We're gonna bloody well gonna need it that's for sure. Peace out.

edit on 2-5-2011 by xXxinfidelxXx because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Sometimes intelligence information takes a long time to correlate. The Pakistani government's levels of collusion with Al Qaeda, the Taliban, and other groups, is well known. He was NOT in the capitol as a previous reply mentions. He was far away (relatively speaking, as Pakistan is only so big) from the Territories, the Pashtun tribal areas of little control such as Waziristan. Not a cave, but a well defended compound with no phone service and no internet service, rendering much of our capabilities useless. A distraction? Maybe, but certainly something of note and these things happen when they happen. Intelligence matters can take considerable time to add up all the hints and bits and pieces of information. The chemtrails? Were there, still there. UFO's? Same thing. Is this a cover up? Political opportunity? Odd timing? Who knows. I'm just glad the search is (apparently) over, and hopefully we know most of the relevant facts though I'm certainly sure there will be the expected repercussions of revenge, as so many cultures live and die by them, slight pun intended.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join