It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all ATS Osama Dead huh? What are they breaking the news to hide? Let's start digging please

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by IamBoon

They feel it though because they have been fed it for so many years now.
Its time they woke up.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
When I read they basically buried him at sea, I immediately thought something smelled fishy. I must read ATS too often, as I told someone, no picture, no dead body.

Then of course my ex had to explain to me they did it out of respect for his religion. Apparently they are supposed to be buried within 24 hours. And if the actually buried him there would be too much fish of him being dug up or dessicrated. I say screw them. Put his head on a stake in the town square. Show us all.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AtlantisX99

HE absolutely is DEAD.... He's been dead for a decade. Even if we hadn't buried him in a cave in Kabul, he is STILL dead because he had severe liver problems and was already dieing when we buried the cave he was in...

Jaden

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Reply to post by opal13

To much chance of him being dug up.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by opal13

When I say buried, I mean the mountain was leveled on top of him, he's dead.

Jaden

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Perhaps it could be meant to distract from the new Beamlines facility (that plans on shooting a laser into outerspace) that ELI announced is being built in the Czech Republic. I feel like this should be more out in the open because it is the first I have ever heard about it. More information can be found here.
edit on 2-5-2011 by addimonk because: reiterate word...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Let's see Obama releases a fake birth certificate and then a short time later takes credit for killing a fake Osama... perhaps in the interest of consistency he will next announce alien disclosure?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
A couple thoughts: Without an enemy, the military budget will suffer. The MIC will not stand for this and that is why I believe a false flag is imminent- to create an new enemy. Like 9-11, it will be difficult to guess what it will be. The thing we know for sure; like 9-11, it will be multifaceted.

If you bag the worlds most wanted man, the last thing you would do is throw him in the sea without absolute proof.
The idea that they were honoring some 24-hour rule is total BS. This proof would be released with the first news of the event, not like Barry Soetoro's birth certificate, after you fabricate the evidence.

Also, the photos released by media was a mirror image of the same photo from a 10-2010 article posted on the web and proved to be a fake. Now I see that lame-stream media is blaming "conspiracy theorists" for this.
www.infowars.com...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

the troops can come back home now where they will not find jobs
so the army will be busy when martial law gets imposed
the dollar collapses and/or the madrid fault goes off as planned
maybe osamas dead mother or father will revenge and pull off some other #
and WWIII can beak out things are already in the pipeline
the US generals don't want to drive cabs like their colleagues in the former soviet union ...

edit on 2-5-2011 by macssam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I scoffed in laughter about this fake news ! i mean im a pro editor myself and when i've seen the apparate osama dead body photo, i was thinking , c'mon you idiots ! You played us well, pls not anymore..

edit on 2-5-2011 by solid007 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-5-2011 by solid007 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I want my United States of America back.. the U.S.A when I was a child. I am forty now, my seven year old will never experience the whole "we love our stars and stripes" I miss the innocence, or at least what I thought was innocence

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I don't think he is dead for a couple reasons. One, the CIA was involved. Two, there's no body and Muslims are only supposed to be buried at sea when they die at sea. Three. it was the 8th anniversary of the "Mission Accomplished" speech.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masterjaden
reply to post by AtlantisX99

HE absolutely is DEAD.... He's been dead for a decade. Even if we hadn't buried him in a cave in Kabul, he is STILL dead because he had severe liver problems and was already dieing when we buried the cave he was in...

Jaden

Do you have any information that the United States, NATO or any other nation killed Osama bin Laden in Kabul 10 years ago? We haven't seen any concrete information of this in any reports. If you are referring to the Battle of Tora Bora, it's become very clear that bin Laden escaped the encircling attempt handily. There are also no reports of there being a mountain being collapsed upon any terrorists. Instead the standard attack for the tunnel and caves involved fuel-air bombs which sucked all of the oxygen out and with "bunker buster" penetration bombs.

As for the various stories on bin Laden's poor health, many in the media, including myself had begun to seriously doubt these. We believe that they were in fact propaganda by Al-Quaeda. The most prominent of these was that bin Laden had kidney issues, not liver, but so far no equipment has been shown or reported to be found in the compound or any other of his former residences including Tora Bora.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigwhammy

would that be a triple or a homerun?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSmokeydogg7

bin Laden's lieutenant is Ayman al-Zawahiri and he is still alive. He is now the leader of al Qaeda.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I just wanted to throw it out there that I live in a direct flight path of two military bases, and I have noticed absolutely no activity today, which is very strange. We usually hear all kinds of airplane activity all day (and half the night) long, and it is quiet today. It's also the first of the month, which is usually really busy for them, so...I thought I would mention that. If they are out and about, they aren't on their usual routes.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this has been shown yet, but that photo of bin laden is a PHOTOSHOP, here is the proof:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by FLSCarnage
I don't think he is dead for a couple reasons. One, the CIA was involved. Two, there's no body and Muslims are only supposed to be buried at sea when they die at sea. Three. it was the 8th anniversary of the "Mission Accomplished" speech.

First: The CIA is involved in many many operations around the world, are you to say that absolutely none of these are to be believed to have happened? Also it was the US Navy that actually conducted the raid and made the kills.

Second: When there is no possible place on land to bury a body it is permitted in Islam to conduct a burial at sea. Also the body was offered to Saudi Arabia first but they declined it. Now in keeping with Islamic tradition, when a burial at sea is to be conducted it must be done within 24 hours. Finally, the burial that was conducted for bin Laden was a civilian one, not a that of a martyr.

Third: So what if the announcement was made on the anniversary of the "Mission Accomplished Speech"? If that's a reason not to believe it you're really grabbing at straws. Any given day is the anniversary of something. May 1st is also the day Hitler's death was announced, Kim Il-sung established the Democratic Republic of North Korea, the day Castro abolished elections in Cuba, the Empire State Building was completed, Pluto was named and it's International Worker's Rights Day.

So what?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I think your assumption is wrong. You say in your title "What they are trying to hide". I don't think they are trying to hide ANYTHING. They are SETTING YOU UP. Here's how it plays out. A nuclear False Flag blamed on the Muslim's reacting to Osama's death is used to further put the screws to the police state and kick off WW3 with a bang. Look at the stories that we are seeing at the same time. "Nuclear hellstorm if Osama bin Laden is caught or killed: Al-Qaeda" "High Alert Globally at US Military Installations" "'Israeli jets prepare in Iraq to strike Iran " and "Wikileaks:A Nuclear Bomb Hidden In Europe" It's a set up folks!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

I'm glad you posted this as it was the first thing that came to mind for me as well. I figured the dude's been dead for awhile now so this announcement is a cover...maybe for the birth cert issue or possibly for the bombing death of Ghadafi's son or something else? Who knows, but the whole scenario just reeeeeks of CIA/government cover. Late night announcement - quick cleaning of a crime scene (ala JFK, RFK, 9/11) and taking the body to sea for a burial. Photos will obviously show a dead person but the "head shots" will make it so we are unable to visual say it's him. I don't like it at all.

Also the fact that this creep has been hiding in Pakistan living a high life is complete B.S. and hopefully people will realize that all the Middle East countries are in it together so we need to get our US troops out of there and back home and keep our noses out of other peoples business...

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join