It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all ATS Osama Dead huh? What are they breaking the news to hide? Let's start digging please

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Oh geez give the conspiracy stuff a rest. Next you'll be saying Bin Laden never existed and was created by the US as a reason to enter the Middle East.... and the front man was a dressed up guy in a cave in Alabama

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

This is obviously a false flag operation..let me explain..I believe Bin Laden has been dead for years now, If this man has ever existed, and I see this as a precursor to an event that will be happening soon, so the powers that be can blame it as a retaliation for Bin Ladens death. The reason I question if this man has ever existed is because I think he could be just some nameless face, a goat herder perhaps, that they made into this evil monster, just so there was a face to put with the other false flag operation on September 11th. Why the burial ar sea ? and the photo going around the internet right now looks like an old photo, that someone just photo shopped a death mask onto. We all best remain on guard for our families sake, something big is about to go down, something very big, and it feels like all of the cards are starting to fall into place. I just do not know what this all means

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by fdcows
reply to post by Blisse

Well I guess there is supposed to be a 6 planet alignment this week, Whats that gonna do to our weather..ahem..tornadoes..etc. SETI recently shut down, delaying shuttlelaunch..hmmm

On the 5th of May, 2011 the Comet Elenin will be in the same alignment with the planet Earth.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
www.presstv.ir...
Could all this be to hide a massive amount of Israelly jets in Iraq ready to attack Iran. That would certanlly start a much larger war. Maybe world war three.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Hmmm buried at sea eh? Has anyone looked at a map of where Abbottabad is? Which sea exactly could they have buried him in in such a short space of time to abide by Islamic burial laws?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by daggyz

Wars are based on oil, theres no other reason for the Free Masons to send over The British Military over into the Middle East. And besides as my friends father said to us, as he happens to be a 33rd Cheif Master of FM, in 2013, war will be defeated by the UK making us the number 1 ruling elite brotherhood in the world. One world government etc etc. And prices of fuel will shoot upto £2.00 a litre by the end of 2011, however in 2013, fuel petrol/diesel will be as cheap as £0.60 a litre because then the UK will be the Ruling Class Elitest, over-rule everything. New wars no longer based on old "Arsenol" High-tech. They so-called PTB have better toys to play with.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Osama bin Laden’s Dead Body Dumped in Ocean; Obama Sabotaged by Rogue Gov. Agents Says NASA Insider; Occult, Symbolic Significance

Richard C. Hoagland said on Coast to Coast AM Sun night that the space shuttle was moved last min and Obama did not know about bin Laden's body being dumped in the ocean because rogues are trying to oust him, and it's connected to occult, NWO rituals. What do you think? Here's a summary of his comments:

truthquake.com...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
So when will the Osama Bin Laden video show up on Al Jazeera?
Im sure there would be a recording coming out soon.

My friend, you are a true trend psychic.

US official: New tape may be last from bin Laden

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikeleo
Osama bin Laden’s Dead Body Dumped in Ocean; Obama Sabotaged by Rogue Gov. Agents Says NASA Insider; Occult, Symbolic Significance

Richard C. Hoagland said on Coast to Coast AM Sun night that the space shuttle was moved last min and Obama did not know about bin Laden's body being dumped in the ocean because rogues are trying to oust him, and it's connected to occult, NWO rituals. What do you think? Here's a summary of his comments:

truthquake.com...

I think sometime people go too far with things. Its these kind of things why anyone interested in conspiracy theories gets called a whacko or a nutjob. One conspiracy at a time, when 4 or 5 get thrown together at the same time it blurs the motives etc and just sounds like garbage.

That was aimed at whoever said it on C2C by the way, not yourself.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I think they are trying to cover this up.

img.nikru.com...
edit on 2-5-2011 by badcon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
This is interesting - this article says that the people living in Abottabad don't believe bin Laden was there...

In the immediate aftermath, people in Abbottabad expressed widespread disbelief that bin Laden had died- or ever lived- among them.

"I'm not ready to buy bin Laden was here," said Haris Rasheed, 22, who works in a fast food restaurant. "How come no one knew he was here and why did they bury him so quickly? This is all fake- a drama, and a crude one."

Kamal Khan, 25, who is unemployed, said the official story "looks fishy to me."

Source

My cousin in the Air Force was stationed in AZ and had an apartment and a dog, she was not expecting to be shipped out any time soon, but that all changed very suddenly about 2 weeks ago. She has been sitting in Valdosta, GA for a few days now, waiting deployment to Afghanistan.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRealJayZ

Originally posted by JBA2848
So when will the Osama Bin Laden video show up on Al Jazeera?
Im sure there would be a recording coming out soon.

My friend, you are a true trend psychic.

US official: New tape may be last from bin Laden

Very convinient!!!!
These tapes almost always come out after a major event.
I wonder who the director is!!!????!!!
The POT is brewing...
edit on 2/5/2011 by mikepopy because: edit

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I have started a thread on a possible reason.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I think there is something very interesting about the fact that Greg Mortenson's and "Three Cups of Tea" were just subject to some extreme scrutiny by 60 minutes just a couple weeks ago. Because Mortenson's book reflected his work with the impoverished children of Pakistan, it seem to coincidental that now Pakistan is the microscope for hiding OBL. It is without doubt that Mortenson lied and should have been subject to a thrashing over the book, but I think there is something to be said about the timing for this "amazing announcment" from the president...I don't know...something to think about! This probably could have it's own thread, but I am too new on ATS to even know where to start.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Some time ago I read in a newspaper that Pakistan is very rich in many kinds of minerals.
But no way of getting to them.
Now they have a way.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by daveyboy1991

You're right, it's in the middle of the country.

Google Map showing Abbottabad

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
i have tried to tell people that OBL death is to cover something bigger, but they are more interested in crap about celebrites. God im so glad i have this site so i can get the truth

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serizawa
reply to post by Aeons

Forget about the mans religion, The body should have been displayed in a manner that would count as evidence of his death before being disposed of. In other words what I'm trying to say is: Capture a few pics and videos of the dead bigfoot before you leave the body behind. It's word of mouth, That's all it is at the moment, We need to see the pictures.

So that next you could say the pictures were a fake?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by fdcows
reply to post by onehuman

Don't worry its all good people, bin laden is dead....jk.

Yes, but he's been dead for over 9 years.
That photo of Bin Deaden is 9 years old.
The corpse has just been thawed from its frozen state in the cryonics chamber in Pakiland.

This was just one grand Musliwood production, coming to its conclusion after its 10 year run....compliments of CIA/Mossad.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Without pictures of a body, I remain skeptical of whether or not the US really killed Bin Laden. The fact that they didn't show any pictures like they did when they killed Saddam's sons is telling. Furthermore, why dump his body so quickly? They waited eight days for Saddam's sons.

With this dearth of evidence and so much hear-say from government circles, Bin Laden could still be alive. They probably nailed some other guy before realizing he wasn't the one.

Bin Laden is still alive, I'm telling you. I'm not a big subscriber to conspiracy theories, but he's alive.
edit on 2-5-2011 by XX55XX because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join