It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all ATS Osama Dead huh? What are they breaking the news to hide? Let's start digging please

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Abbottabad is 700 miles from sea.... how did they get his body to sea again? can a helicopter travel that far, and they did this all with in 12 hours?

killed him, put him on a chopper, flew him 700 miles to dump him in the ocean????

Why are navy seals stationed on a base 700 miles inland?

edit on 2-5-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by EL1A5

Don't know who that middle guy is, not Osama.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by onecynic

that my friend is a random dead guy, that someone somewhere in the media decided to put osama's mouth on from the original osama pic of him giving a speech it seems, and showing it to everyone on the news

THEY LIED TO US YET AGAIN!

link   
Okay, not sure what this means, but I live in Wyoming and they just tested the emergency alert system broadcast loudspeakers. It was an announcement stating that it was a test. It was very loud and I'm sure was heard throughout the city. I don't know if it was a pre-scheduled test, but it happened precisely at noon, local time, which was about 5 minutes ago.

Does anyone else have anything similar to report?

link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

SUPPOSEDLY they offered the body to Saudi Arabia, they refused so they took the body to Afghanistan before "burying him at sea" ... I question the timeline myself.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Phew, this is some interesting posts out there on this thread. Unbelievable to see TPTB working so openly! There are so many obviuos things about this that I really think they are starting to loose their touch, as someone else wrote.

Burial at sea? Yeah sure, I agree with all of you who thinks this is strange. I really laughed when I heard this.
Why at sea? Why not show the body more? And yes - SINCE WHEN DOES THE MILITARY HONOUR FOREIGN BURIAL PROCEDURES??? I don´t remember who wrote this here but this was really the final proof that this has to be fake! Compare this to the enbalming of princess Diana to cover all traces.

The date? Yes, May 1 is a Illuminati holy day. Their own birthday in 1776 but also a very ritual day in parts of the world. The first day of summer, linked to pagan Beltaine, a celtic fire-feast. Remember the hunt for Saddam Hussein and the Iraqi invasion, starting on March 20 (spring equinox) and ending on May 1 with the classic Mission accomplished speech? Both days are occult ceremonial days.

Barack Obama? He will be the hero, who will now question his citizenship? Then you would surely be a traitor!

The Royal Wedding? Why was it first announced that William had taken a fortnights leave for their honeymoon, just to change it during Saturday that the would spend the weekend somewhere in the UK and he would start working today, Monday? What were they informed about? Of course, their marriage is also part of the ritual of these days, April 30 and May 1, symbolizing perhaps a new start for the plans we have to live thorugh, a starting point for a new era?

I think they are staging the scene for something to happen. Dirty nukes is probable, perhaps also some other kind of attack. Whatever it is, it will lead to more strict rules for the citizens of the western world and more hatred against the muslim world. We really can´t begin to think that they are a civlized people, wanting democracy, can we??

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I read the first page and gave up reading. You all want to believe something else. Could it be that this sick f***ing degenerate actually met his fate? I am happy in believing that.

I personally would have like to have seen its body burn on live TV though.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by EL1A5

It sure does look like the wounds from that guy on Osama, definately a doctored picture. Skin tone is also different.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

I know why: Today is the hearing of 9th circuit appeals court on obama birth certificate case Barnett v. Obama.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
When I first saw the announcements that he was making a big speech...my thoughts were to get ready to grab the keys and get ready for some looting of essential supplies...than it occurred to me that it was probably related to Osama...its the only thing short of end of the world or alien disclosure that would warrant a 10:30pm eastern time announcement. I don't see any funny business here. They finally found him and nailed him...no cover up or false flag event.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by picklepete
I read the first page and gave up reading. You all want to believe something else. Could it be that this sick f***ing degenerate actually met his fate? I am happy in believing that.

I personally would have like to have seen its body burn on live TV though.

People are debating here, if you feel the words are too complicated for you get some paper and use some crayons, that will make you feel better and who knows, you might surprise yourself..BUDDY!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Is Obama wagging the dog today before he is going down tomorrow???
Posted on | May 1, 2011 | No Comments

A week ago I announced to the nation on CNN, that Obama is committing Social Security fraud and showed Obama’s Selective Service Certificate and Social Security verification, showing him illegally using Connecticut Social Security number 042-68-4425, which was never asigned to him. On Wednesday, just 3 working days before trial, he released his “true and correct copy of the original BC”, which is nothing but creative computer graphics.

I can tell, that someone high up decided that enough is enough and Obama must go. Maybe, too many people are about to be indicted, if he does not go? I noticed, that suddenly I was granted 2 oral arguments in eligibility cases. Suddenly Obama’s father’s immigration file was released. It is hard for me to believe that all of this is random. Usually those things are not random. It seems the decision was made high up.

There were rumours that U.S. has the body of Osama Bin Ladin for quite some time and will wheel it out, when a perfect diversion, perfect crisis is needed. Our court hearing is scheduled to start in just a few hours. Major networks are supposed to be there with cameras rolling. Suddenly, Obama announces that the body of Osama Bin Ladin is found and we need to prepare for a possible terrorist act. Perfect timing!

I hope our military and sheriffs and FBI can stop this insanity. Obama needs to stop wagging the dog and needs to resign now.
www.orlytaitzesq.com...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
to everybody geeking over the fake OBL death photo, no main stream media outlets have circulated it and it at all.

just because this floating around on the internet doesn't mean its from any official source

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I haven't starred so many posts in...well, ever, I don't think. Just when you think people are globally beginning to "awaken", people celebrate this news and fall right back into the disinfo trap. It's good to know that this site can still be a bastion of well-thinking people in such a crazy, frankly evil world.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
What I think about the whole situation, I was waiting until I have some more ground like stumbling upon the fake pictures.

The people were growing tired of the war, no body was supporting it, they were thinking "We will never find this guy, the war is pointless!" Osama is already "supposedly" dead, and the Gov can't reveal they have been hiding this from the people, The economy was on a horrible down fall, the government was running out of options, so they decide to take a HUGE risk.

Government: "Osama is dead! He was shot yesterday in a SPECOP mission! We have a picture here you go media, show it to the world!"

Now people everywhere are praising the government and finally starting to believe the war was worth it, their tax money didn't go unnoticed! THEY CAN TRUST THE GOV AGAIN!

Just my input

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Oh I forgot:

Until now they have wagged the dog:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/165ae3eaec62.jpg[/atsimg]

Now they have started to shake the dog:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/248516f57e5a.jpg[/atsimg]

I am sure this will soon lead to this...:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8bb6b35d1e4b.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 2-5-2011 by Aurvandil because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
post by EL1A5

Again to those who haven't observed how these photos could possibly be fake, or just didn't have the time to read everything.

Google it as well, people everywhere are waking up to these falsehoods!

edit on 2-5-2011 by EL1A5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by HollowJacket

I found the pics interesting. One can see where with the right program one can create that finished photo.
Point is a photo, document they can all be altered, created so easily today, who know which is real or fake.

By the way, I only geek over Star Trek

(well thats not quite true)
edit on 2-5-2011 by onecynic because: add text

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by EL1A5

I like how you are debunking your own stuff. Its great. Very informative.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join