It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all ATS Osama Dead huh? What are they breaking the news to hide? Let's start digging please

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by EL1A5

Originally posted by DonnaLynn
How about they want to bring the troops home so they can institute marshal law??? Things are getting a bit dicey in the US AND it is about that time.

Just a thought..

*Martial Law*

Ironically enough, that makes a lot of sense.

Link: After Bin Laden's Death, President Obama's Next Challenge Is to Explain That the War on Terror Is Still Far From Over

Now, in response to questions I’ve been asked, here are more mundane political observations: in the short term, this event is sure to boost President Obama’s standing with the public. Giving the orders that kill an evil figure like bin Laden should redound to the president’s credit.

But President Obama faces new challenges. Bin Laden’s death may lead more Americans to conclude the War on Terror is done, much as the death of Hitler marked the collapse of the Third Reich. But bin Laden knew he might be killed and prepared Al Qaeda for that possibility by installing leadership that could act in the event of his death and decentralizing the organization so it could not be decapitated easily.

Link: Al-Qaeda's remaining leaders

War is not over.

Al-Qaeda still has a leader.

edit on 2-5-2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I caught the press conference at the Whitehouse , and I noticed the moment some of the reporters began asking questions as to why Osama was buried at sea, they were immediately drowned out by people shouting questions that purposely diverted away from the current subject.

I have to admit they are good, if they indeed fill up the press room with disinfo/CIA agents. They also don't answer every question, they pick and choose whom to respond to.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by EL1A5

Dear Lord... that is a hell of a typo!!! LOL, thank you. But those are my thoughts, even though they are misspelled.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
what about the huge wild fires in TX and mexico?
Theyve burned over 1million acres in TX

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

THE PICTURE THEY SHOWED ON THE NEWS IS FAKE!

OBL DEATH PIC FAKE!

I knew I wasn't going crazy, It looked weird to me!

The nose is completely different.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Hello ATS community, I had a thought!!!! why all of a sudden announce Osama's death?? Only do it if you wanna make the president look better in the coming elections...who wants to bet that Obama (sama) is going win in the elections 2012????? this sure does look good on him...and that speech he made? WOW....this is all ugly...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Here is the timeline:

1. For 2 ½ years President Obama fights lawsuit after lawsuit to keep his personal records hidden, as pro-active a way to fight the issue as can be imagined. During this process – which continues, by the way, on his other citizenship records – he racks up over $2 million at the taxpayer expense to pay his lawyers instead of ignoring the situation, losing by default and allowing his records to go public, which would have been the passive response of a President too occupied to deal with what Obama eventually called “silliness”.

2. Billionaire/celebrity/hugely successful businessman Donald Trump makes the birth certificate issue legit. Suddenly, all the polls continue to show an increasing perception among the public that Obama may indeed be ineligible to be President by not meeting the citizenship requirements which would supposedly be proven by the birth certificate he had fought to keep hidden.

obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
edit on 2-5-2011 by halojumper because: posted comment below

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Thisbseth

It's too early for this to be some sort of re-election ploy. The announcement of the death of OBL has got to be one of the biggest news stories in years. They'd be wasting it if were only for Obama's re-election hopes. If it was late Summer 2012, then I'd entertain the idea.

No, there is something much, much bigger going on. My guess, impending dollar collapse. We need a new "terrorist" attack on which to blame any hardships that are on the doorstep. I'm guessing it will indeed be a nuclear explosion.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

i bellieve that this Osama dead scenario "just happened" so that they can distract attention away from the Birth Certificate issue, obama announcing his reelection, the FEMA New Madrid Fault Earthquake exercise where military troops happen to already be deployed due to the storms.

they think we are so freaking stupid, and who in their right mind feeds a major kill targets body to the sharks to hide the secret, which we all know they didn't. Man are they freaking idiots!!!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DeusVult

what about the FEMA New Madrid Fault Earthquake exercise where military troops happen to already be deployed due to the storms.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
That Washington post about that "senior al-ciaduh" member saying how they will use a nuclear weapon if bin laden is killed. That might be telling us something right there. This whole thing might be a way to re-vitalize the fake war on terror. It's been going on for awhile now and they need to reassure the sheeple that we must still be in the middle east. Watch for a false flag attack in the next few months around Europe.

link   
reply to post by DeusVult

Hmmm i see your point thank you for your opinion. But what else could be bigger besides announcing Aliens coming to earth? It just baffles me that after 9 or so years he is found? and we found Sadaam (excuse spelling) in no time at all in the middle of a desert in a hole...lol so funny...and osama is found in none other then a mansion? WTF? anywho....for all the 9/11 conspirators that think the government pulled off 9/11 ( it is sketchy and im not talkin smack about anyone that thinks that) what do you people think? if the government really did do 9/11 then why is osama dead now...and its such a huge deal...sorry for the ?s i just had it on my mind..

link   
reply to post by rumor21

Yes, the entire bottom of the face is different. The top, however, is identical. Magic!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DonnaLynn
How about they want to bring the troops home so they can institute marshal law??? Things are getting a bit dicey in the US AND it is about that time.

Just a thought..

*Martial Law*

Ironically enough, that makes a lot of sense.

edit on 2-5-2011 by EL1A5 because: (no reason given)

It is almost a perfect storm..this may be a long long stretch. But here it goes. US Pres/Gov ratings falling. Need to act fast before total anarchy ensues. They "kill known terrorist" of 9/11. US unrest is not settled against Gov. I don't believe I am about to say this but, command from the top who that may be to have attack on US soil under the guise of a retaliation attack creating an national emergency. Use the bill passed by Bush to institute martial law giving the US president total control and power. Correct me if I am wrong I do believe with this bill all is put on hold until the situation is deemed acceptable again. Meaning not having to go through Congress or Senate and NO ELECTIONS. Only the President has the authority to end as one would call it a TOTAL DICTATORSHIP. But like I said its a stretch

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

reply to post by NightGypsy

That is why we have the fine minds of the people on ATS, somebody has to attempt to wake them up.

It may be in vain but at least we were the few who tried.

You found a totally unverified picture put up by someone of somebody, and then proceded to debunk it as being Osama for sure.

There are so many logic problems here I there is no thread of reality to start with to explain to you how ridiculous that is.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I'm not making any claims here, but I'd like to see some of the logistics involved with getting all the SEALs, helicopter crews, and one body (?) into one helicopter, and then getting to base. What are the fuel/refueling logistics? What kind of range does the helicopter have with that payload?
Which base did they fly to? How far is that from the operation? How far is that base from the nearest sea to enact the burial? The mansion is about 1000km from the nearest sea...

Do we have such a poor grip on Afghanistan that a terrestrial burial in an unmarked location was impossible? That would have solved many problems. No shrine. No weirdness at the burial at sea.
Why burial at sea?

Something's not sitting right, and I don't know what that is.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeusVult
reply to post by Thisbseth

It's too early for this to be some sort of re-election ploy. The announcement of the death of OBL has got to be one of the biggest news stories in years. They'd be wasting it if were only for Obama's re-election hopes. If it was late Summer 2012, then I'd entertain the idea.

No, there is something much, much bigger going on. My guess, impending dollar collapse. We need a new "terrorist" attack on which to blame any hardships that are on the doorstep. I'm guessing it will indeed be a nuclear explosion.

Yes I would have to agree. I to think this is too early in the grand scheme of things to help him in the election. We Americans have short memory spans. We are only concerned with the here and now...Gas prices, Food prices, Lack of Jobs.....this is what concerns me about something else. I really hope this is a legit story and not a signal for something else.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Got to love religion, thou shall not kill. (Well sometimes) but we must burry them on time. Go figure .

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Badgered1

Why would you force a nation to take a body, or sneak it into their country to bury someone?

What would the point of that be?

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join