It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all ATS Osama Dead huh? What are they breaking the news to hide? Let's start digging please

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

I was surprised that they didn't bring him back to the U.S. for a big showy trial. Maybe he was killed quickly to keep him quiet?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
It all seems too suspicous :/ im not giving any information, just saying what im thinking, so sorry haha.

Its 3am here in Australia and instead of being in bed where i truly would love to be sleeping now, i am awake !

And sitting here at the computer desks i keep getting chills all over my body and my eyes water a little.......i swear i have no disease/illness/mental illness hahaha. Just feels like somethings happening or going to happen....hrmm

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
u.s trying to pull out troops from afghan and iraq...preparing for invasion from ...?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
The events of this weekend remind me of the babtism scene in "The Godfather" "Do you renounce Satan?"

The Beatification of Pope John Paul II, go bomb Ghadaffi, The Royal Wedding, go kill Bin Laden, the Corespondant's Dinner, blow up the levee and flood the farm lands.....Do you denounce Satan?
edit on 2-5-2011 by windword because: s

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
HARRP. Look down.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I always thought it was to hide us hitting the debt ceiling this week but i could be wrong.Also on CNBC they were saying Greece isn't out of financial trouble and if they sink it will start a chain reaction to where the dow might drop 2000 to 3000 points possibly.

Also what scares me the most is that where he was hold up there were ex high ranking military and inteligence officials living in his neighbor hood and no one spotted him.So maybe and i say maybe the rumor of Al Queda having a nuke or dirty bomb could be true.

Last nutty theory.For alomst 10 yrs we couldn't find him or catch him and now with in 6 months of some intel we get him.They say he slipped up but maybe he offered himself up for sacrifice to hide some act of terror they were going to do so we wouldn't be paying to close attention.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DrNotforhire

I agree, the stage has definitely been set for something to occur... whether or not it actually does.

At least this has made Obamas re-election much more likely

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by taskforce4256

I'm qualified to be an expert in counterterrorism....

UBL's been dead and buried in a cave in Kabul since 2001...

I planned the strike mission that buried him and broke out the imagery of information that pretty much confirmed it.

Imagine my surprise when the CIA verified audio tapes of UBL and stated that he must be alive because of info in those tapes....

Of course, what info verified that he was alive??? Talking about Al qaida planned attacks that took place after his supposed death... Hello?????, al qaida planned those and every attack YEARS in advance.

Usama knew that his actions would likely bring about his death. He wanted to extend his #e for as long as possible.

UBL couldn't have possibly survived this long even if he hadn't been buried in the cave. He had severe liver damage and was already dieing.

They buried him at sea???? come on, there's only one reason to do that. Oh you want a third party lab to verify it's really him???? sorry, he's in davy jones locker, good luck finding him... I guess you'll just have to trust us....

The OP is right, something big is about to happen or is happening and we need to know what.....

Jaden

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
My first thought when I heard this news last night was that I don't believe it. By the way, they interrupted The Amazing Race
with that announcement.
I agree something is up, something big. Yesterday there was alot of air (military) activity and again today there seems to be alot. Any of you that live near bases see or hear any increased air activity?
I'm in California, home to the chem trails!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Is there a Timewave Zero expert on this yet? We all know by now the Hitler May 1st connection, but does it go further than that? Can someone point me to an existing discussion, if one exists?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
The PTB is just too smart for us. That's what we get for electing a reptilian with a false BC.

I don't think this was to hide anything. More than likely it's an attempt to boost morale before the dollar fails.

We shall see.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
lets not forget Japan and chranoble times 4! Maybe the something bad is happening over there? IDK, lets keep our ears to the ground

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I have something to add to the picture......The Royal wedding happy couple's honeymoon was delayed Iwww.nzherald.co.nz...

Bit odd, but now makes sense, something big happening.

It makes no sense that the newly married couple wouldn't have a bling honeymoon after the six billion dollar wedding wchich took place on the anniversary of Hitler getting married!

Factor this in!

edit on 2-5-2011 by tilpah because: missed a bit

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Deal with it

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
when they said the president was gonna make a major national security announcement on a sunday night, i was like everyone else.. OH S--- what is he gonna tell us??

aliens were coming to attack?

elinin or another comet was gonna hit us?

the rusiians are gonna nuke us?

japan radiation is deadly all over the usa?

but then we got great F----N news that scumbag piece of dirt murdering mfer is dead.

BUT YOU PEOPLE JUST CREATE A DANG CONSPIRACY OUT OF MIDAIR CAN WE PLEASE JUST REJOICE IN THE FACT THE SOB IS DEAD

THE SOB IS DEAD
THE SOB IS DEAD
USA USA USA USA

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Totally agree with you Uber...something just doesn't feel right about this.

Dead or alive
Dead? Well they want the world to think he is dead, maybe they got him but he is still alive?

Hideout
His hideout was absurd, one of the most affluent areas, next to the Pakistan training camp, in a building that the intelligence service thought to be built for a high profile terrorist over five years ago.

Photograph
Are these fakes or not? I've heard several people say they were not released by tptb. The first thing I noticed was that he looked like he had lost an eye (eye for an eye?)

Burial at Sea
Muslims are not buried at sea, they are buried with their heads facing towards mecca (the east).

My money is on... he is still alive and there will be a reaction, obl 2nd in command will release a video shortly.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

the thing thats bothering me about all this is the fact that they caught him, killled him, took his "body" to afghanistan and put his body to sea in the space of hours.

now i know that that is the way over there to dispose of the body of thier dead within 24 hrs, and the fact that they did it so swiftly because they didnt want to make a martyre out of him, but the whole thing just stinks to high heaven.

this is a prelude to something, they are turning up the terrorism notches by saying things like "we have to be extra vigilant in the coming days and weeks for possible retribution terrorist attacks" and "we have to look at our security measures and tighten them" basically putting the fear of god into us and perhaps making us worry about that rather than something else that could be around the corner that they "can blame" on terrorists....

im not buying it....

link   
IMHO this will be THE pretext for setting off a nuke on US soil claiming 'retaliation'.

There are already many posts alluding to a planned Al-CIAda attack if OBL is harmed.

The current state of the economy, political turmoil, military flux in Lybia, Syria, Bahrain, engineering re-election, etc...

All is well to convenient.

To me, all of the above are totally setting up the wiring needed for delivering the payload.

You know what, it doesn't even have to be a real nuke. Anything could be set off on the west coast and later pinned to the high radiation readings already available and caused by the fallout from Nippon.

Stay vigilant ATS!

link   
reply to post by superballs

Did you see his dead body up close and personal?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
What I find really annoying and mind blowing is that they THREW HIS BODY IN THE OCEAN!!!

I mean seriously, why get rid of the evidence so fast, no formal autopsy, nothing just toss him in the ocean.

They must think we are stupid!

I am quite irratated at this point..

I will be exhausting all sources to find out what they are trying to achieve, I am tired of these games!

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join