It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all ATS Osama Dead huh? What are they breaking the news to hide? Let's start digging please

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieWoof

Originally posted by JBA2848
CIA gets rid of long time asset Osama Bin Ladin due to US Army General David Petraeus taking command of CIA. Im sure there will be a star on the wall for the unamed hero of the CIA.

Don't know about the star, but you can bet your ass that we will be attacked again soon, and a new boogie man will emerge.

WE ARE BEING MANIPULATED!!!!!!!!!!!

Well bases are still at BRAVO and a lot worse than we thought it was. Can't say anything but they are not tell us the military whats going on.

link   

Originally posted by baddmove
chemtrails...

look up......

QQ

I read your post just in time to go outside and see 5 jets spraying clouds. The sky was already 90% overcast, you know the overcast after they've been spraying. What are they trying to hide?

link   
Funny how every time something good happen, ATS jumps to delegitimize it.

Can nothing be as it seems? or are we all lost in a paranoid delusional fantasy land.

Im thinking the latter is true

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
If my memory serves me corectly, the death of Sadam Hussein was released some months after the event. I think there was speculation that he was killed in June, yet it was announced in December- which was at the very time the US president was visiting England to draw up some deal about nukes???

There are strange things happening on and off of this planet inviting all of us to consider all information very carefully. Even those debunkers must have areas of doubt, afterall, you are no more special than the rest of us and if you had courage of your own conviction you wouldn't even read the forums.

My personal opinion is that we are constantly being fed cock and bull about very real issues. Now there appears to be far larger issues ahead of us and the cock and bull needs to stop. I share this planet with TPTB, they are not superior to me, they are not my keepers (as self appointed as they are) and they owe me the respect of truth. God knows they expect it from me.

As for Al-Qaeda and reports of members being killed. I always thought that Al-Qaeda was a concept, a methodology that others followed and not necessarily an army of its own. Whoever, whatever, removing OBL will hopefully improve the world situation. Perhaps now we can look towards Japan etc, and the current threats we are being fooled about.

Finally, I would like to add that not only Americans have been fighting to achieve the disposal of OBL.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I don't think it is to misdirect us from anything which is happening now, I think it is more likely to be the " Sugar " to prepare us for their ( TPTBs ) next dose of " Medicine ". A feel good factor for the masses, then they can move ahead without the accusation hanging over their heads that they could not even catch " Him ". The C.I.A. must think that we are all blind and stupid, when every key player, in every tragedy, assasination, terrorist attack, etc, are all linked back to being in the pay of them. If the whole Bin Laden family were the guests of the government and attending meetings with Bush when 9-11 happened, why did they give them all safe passage out of America, why not hold them all hostage untill they caught Osama. No, he was working for the American government as well, so, the American Government are the real terrorists and they are setting the scene for the NEXT event.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by bastet11

I was horrified at the response caught by the MSM. They seemed to want to show Americans as blood-thirsty and ruthless.

All I can think about is the Islamic retaliation.

And I don't believe he's dead. I feel in my bones that something is happening the MSM does not want us to know. I plan to dig.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPACEYstranger
Funny how every time something good happen, ATS jumps to delegitimize it.

Can nothing be as it seems? or are we all lost in a paranoid delusional fantasy land.

Im thinking the latter is true

I agree it seems like everyone is trying to find something that isn't there.... then they say you are trying to push dis information like... a G man or something...

But, in this case... this series of events has been very strange... First the birth certificate, now osama.... looking at obamas polls numbers hes trying to get re-elected and needs MASSIVE recovery; I felt like he was trying to either raise gas prices and drop them next year before the election... here is the perfect scenario

another war... if we go and attack pakistan over this were looking at 6$ a gallon gas....

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Or perhaps to keep the media from reporting that all american's will be required to have defacto National ID's in the very near future. May 11 deadline for states to comply...........

www.nowtheendbegins.com...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
well this is a new one i thought it took weeks for dna, must be new tech,
news.yahoo.com... from the link

By BEN FELLER and MATT APUZZO, Associated Press – 17 mins ago

Two Obama administration officials say DNA evidence has proven that Osama bin Laden is dead, with 99.9 percent confidence.

The officials did not immediately say where or how the testing was done but the test explains why President Barack Obama was confident to announce the death to the world Sunday night.
well this explains it
www.homedna.com...

edit on 2-5-2011 by bekod because: (no reason given)

www.telegraph.co.uk...

I think this answers your question as to how it was done so quick....
edit on 2-5-2011 by bryan4546 because: add my link

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Sure.

Qaddafi's second son just got crowned. Nobody would have realized the significance to begin with anyways even if it wasn't obscured by what's happening.

The new Caliphate is forming up, and the main characters are in place. Ugh.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
If anyone really thinks Osama was HIDING from the U.S. you better think again....If he was alive they knew exactly where he was at all times.....It's all a ploy by the most evil masters of this universe....I myself would feel much, much, safer if Washington, District Of Criminals was destroyed instead of Osama Bin Laden and crew.....

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
There are OBVIOUS shenanigans in this. A fake picture of osama's corpse is a VERY GOOD reason to not believe this stuff. The World Elite were able to attack the trade centres and convince the world that it was this man. They're now attempting to convince the world that he is officially dead. It's a good thing that no one buys all this crap anymore.
My guess is that this will be the beginning of a new terror attack. They'll do some action to support their agenda and tell the world that it was terrorists responding to bin laden's death.

It's the Elite of the world that are up to something. All of this was probably discussed at recent Bilderberg meetings.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I think maybe they had word that Trump was going to the MSM today with evidence that the five-layered, non-flattened, long form BC is a proven fake. The Sunday night announcement effectively blocks Trump from going ahead with that.

However, I also agree with those on this thread who suspect that there will be a 'retaliation' false flag event that they will automatically blame on al-queda. Sunday night could have been the green light signal for black ops to proceed with some super-massive FF event. Who knows. I will be a little nervous this week waiting for Part Two of this whole thinga-ma-jig.
edit on 2-5-2011 by switching yard because: typo

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
They are burying him at SEA????????????

I want to see pictures of the man dead.

I smell a rat.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I think sometimes they are not trying to divert our attention away from some event. But rather to set us up for a future event.

What if they want us to be pre-conditioned now that automatically the next 'terror' attack on US soil will be blamed on the revenge strike of Al-Quaeda! Then they will have more fear and thus more power to strip us further of rights and continue with this 'war'.

They need to make the 'threat' real again. Now they dont even have to investigate the next attack, it will be assumed to be revenge for killing OBL and the next strike against us will be big. Then they will say, "The Terrorist have obtained (money/weapons/WMD here) and are a bigger threat than ever!"

and we are already dancing in the streets at Ground Zero celebrating the death of OBL.

Did you know that they already BURIED OBL IN A SEA BURIAL!!!!! Yep there went the 'proof'......

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

I tend to agree with Jakius on this one. When I heard the news this morning my first reaction was "What is it that they do not want us to see?" My second thought was "Were we not soooo very close to the debt ceiling last week and why have we not heard anything about that?" So I did some digging:

First up: May 16, Treasury's latest estimate as to when U.S. debt will hit the country's $14.294 trillion ceiling.

CNN Political Ticker 5/1/2011: Debt Ceiling Fight Is Here

OK, notice the ceiling limit is $14.294 trillion.... now here is a real time ticker on when we should reach that limit:
US National Debt Clock

We are close.... so very very close. And the news of Bin Laden's death is all I've heard, all day long thus far. Is there discussion on this topic of our debt ceiling in our Gov't today? I don't know. Like Jakius.. I've unearthed nothing.

Sure, all of the other theories on this thread certainly have their fair share of credibility, and I can see the validity of each of them. I certainly am no great thinker when it comes to these things. I cannot pinpoint just where we should be looking in terms of concrete answers to the "what will happen now" question. But I believe this could be one possible piece to the puzzle we are all trying to figure out.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

agreed. something is very suspicious about this......

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

As to what we might be getting diverted from, my money is on either...

1 - Fukushima is far more serious then even the most dire reports to date, or...

2 - The dollar is teetering and is about to finally begin to quickly collapse.

Some interesting (weird) points to the story also...

1 - They plan to bury bin Laden at sea?

Osama Bin Laden Body Headed for Burial at Sea

2 - The compound where bin Laden was ambushed soon after caught fire?

Fire at bin Laden Compound

So much for sifting through any evidence forensic or otherwise.

Between these coincidences, as well as the amazing timing, I have to call "shenanigans" on this.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I think that it is strange that Obama is on TV right now giving awards and joking and smiling about two men that gave their life in 1951....say what............ are you kidding me

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
My personal feelings are this....

Very convenient that when trust and approval in Obama, and the govt in general is at an all time low, the whole terrorism thing was getting old, and losing support, SUDDENLY we stumble upon Bin Laden, kill them, then in less than 24 hours dump his body in the middle of the god damned ocean!!

And all this right before Obama's relection campaign kicks into full swing.....

In my mind, they've known where Osama was for a lonnnnngggggg time, and it was just a political Ace in the hole that they were saving for the right time.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join