It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all ATS Osama Dead huh? What are they breaking the news to hide? Let's start digging please

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
All we have are a few old pictures of Osama BL, taken years ago. How on earth would anybody know what the guy looks like today were he alive or just died?

He is virtually the symbolic picture of terrorism but nothing more - a bogeyman. But how many believe he, from a cave in Afganistan, with men swinging across a ladder to show their level of training actually organised 9/11.

9/11 required intimate security knowledge, used sophisticated equipment, took a huge amount of money to organize and relied on the best armed airforce in the world taking a nap whilst its boundaries were breached. One plane through yes possible, but no more.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

Just wanted to let you know I am sure I have found at least one

HUGE breaking news story that has had virtually no attention when it should be a RED ALERT!

We missed it back on the 27th due to all of the Royal Wedding Birth Certificate Osama Dead Again....

hoopla ...while we were looking the other way....

In The Other Hand - EPA Claimed New Jurisdiction Under Clean Water Act !
edit on 2-5-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
The thing to look for is in plain sight. It is obvious that the Pakistani's knew where Bin Laden was and were protecting him. The area around the Bin Laden compound was a favorite of retired Pakastani military officers. There was even a military academy nearby. Nope UBL didn't "sneak" into that compound. He was a guest.

Perhaps the Pakistanis were attempting to keep Bin Laden alive for use as a card to play against the United States at some point in the future.

What if Mr Bin Laden under Pakistani persuasion were to come forth and tell what Al Qaeda did and didn't do on 9/11?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by the4thhorseman

You see it makes some kind of sense!

We should not make conclusions though, just stay vigilant.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I don't know if this has been put out yet, but it seems to me that the flooding's purpose is to soften up the ground ahead of the planned "big bang" of the New Madrid fault line. They may be planning to make those "future maps" come true, where the US loses its western third and what's left is split in half at the Mississippi. The fires in TX may be for the purpose of driving out the Mexicans, but of course also to further cripple food and oil production. Then there will undoubtedly be martial law and they'll get their precious North American Union. With Japan wiped out as well, there is such a severe weakening of the whole western world that the ME can go at each other's throats with no fear of interference.

A recipe for chaos, the brew of the NWO.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
when watching Obama address us, the people, about his LFBC he looked at every person in the room and not more then a glance at the camera (us). last night he looked at nothing but the camera. yes i know hes reading a propter. i dont have TV and the video i watched cut off, where there questions? or was he alone? eather way this seems very odd. i am no expert in nerolinguistics but if you watch his eyes from last night, his eyes do very little in the way of recall. i find this odd.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

I am willing to bet anything that the picture I have presented, though found on the internet, will be the one that our media chooses to air on television..

Other countries are doing it, I am more than sure ours will follow suit.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by EL1A5

Which other countries are you talking about. And how did they get it before the US government released it?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Durabys

I thought about that one too!!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
There is another thread running that talks about the USA economy and a possible default. It about measures to stop this and Geithner gives an idea of what the first default in history will mean to the USA. It is about the Bankers and the situation they have got not only the USA into but a lot of other countries will domino over also., Sorry I can't post the link to the thread.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

I also agree this is BS, he probably didn't live to see 2002. I don't have cable or a TV anymore and I wasn't on ATS at the time so I didn't hear the news until neighbors started telling me about it. They were all individually funny experiences, they all know I don't have cable and I'm a veteran so they figured I'd be ecstatic over the news everyone would celebrate etc... Instead I'd say "Hmm thats interesting" "He's been dead for a decade" etc... they'd all lose any kind of expression like their brain scrammed or something. Then I'd tell them it was all BS and it's a distraction, they'd all walk away confused, fun times we're living in.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
How does the worst president in the history of the Untied States stay in office? Re-election? Doubtful! Create false flag operation so that he can implement Marshall Law and declare himself dictator! For him do this we must be at war, so he ticks off more people in the Middle East. They attack us so he uses that as the excuse he needs to remain in office.

I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer.................maybe someone who understands what I am trying to say can explain it better for me.

This is all smoke and mirrors! Don't pay any attention to the men behind the curtain! Something BAD is about to happen!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Last night during the announcement I was watching HAARP and noticed a large up then down spike starting during announcement and immediately thereafter. Thread here.

No, I don't think HAARP caused his death or anything crazy like that. It's just something else that was going on and I wonder if the people of the world's reaction to this announcement may have caused this spike.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Can some one explain me why in the morning the oil price decresed with the market saying that it should make the oil trades more reliable and now it went up again with the excuse that it can make the terrorists retaliate.

How can it go from A to B in the same day with this kind of rationalization that makes no sense to me

edit on 2-5-2011 by Apleness because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I think it's amazing that a Navy vessel has better DNA matching equipment than any forensic lab in the world. They need to dock these vessels all around the U.S. to clear up murder trials faster.

I'm sorry but this entire thing stinks to high heaven.

When I heard the news last night I was relieved that he was finally dead then this morning when I hear they dumped him at sea it just popped red flags up everywhere.

No wonder there are so many believers in 9-11 being an inside job as well as the government having full knowledge of alien life form on our planet.

Stop lying to us please!!!!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by superballs

By all means it is possible that they have told us the truth but personally I have learned enough over the years not to believe anything like this without having researched into it and my own opinion up about it. If you just believe everything you are told without looking at both sides then it's just moronic. Have you not read all the previous posts? There is no doubt that something is up with this whole thing, we are just speculating as to what it could be.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I go to bed around 8PM Eastern because of work and the first time I heard of this was at 4AM while driving to work on the radio.

All day long, I just wanted to get back and see the threads on here about this.

...so, he was killed and then within 12 hours his body has been dumped? When they got to Saddam, they took pictures, let us know that he was officially dead. Why not with Osama?

This honestly doesn't make sense. I'm smelling false flag coming up real soon leading us to WW3.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shystargazer
How does the worst president in the history of the Untied States stay in office? Re-election? Doubtful!

Yeah Bush stayed in office, surely he is the worst president in modern history you are speaking of.

Or do you mean the worst president that was actually voted in by the people?

That would be Nixon....wait who the hell are you talking about?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anjin
I think it's amazing that a Navy vessel has better DNA matching equipment than any forensic lab in the world. They need to dock these vessels all around the U.S. to clear up murder trials faster.

I'm sorry but this entire thing stinks to high heaven.

When I heard the news last night I was relieved that he was finally dead then this morning when I hear they dumped him at sea it just popped red flags up everywhere.

No wonder there are so many believers in 9-11 being an inside job as well as the government having full knowledge of alien life form on our planet.

Stop lying to us please!!!!

Sorry but they can do Peliminary DNA results in a short time.

The longer DNA results (the one's used in court for example) do take a longer time.

I am not saying that this story isn't fishy, however look up DNA comparison facts as far as quick tests go.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join