It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all ATS Osama Dead huh? What are they breaking the news to hide? Let's start digging please

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
hmmm, dumped into the ocean........just sayin

Revelation 13:1
"And I stood upon the sand of the SEA and saw the BEAST rise up out of the SEA, having SEVEN heads and ten horns, and upon his horns 10 crowns, and upon his heads the name of BLASPHEMY"

13:3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I agree that it's a distraction. It could also be to make "al qeada" appear to want revenge, to pull off another FF attack.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

I'm pretty sure I never said that I was the one who did all of it, I am pretty sure I said that I stumbled upon it..

oh well

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
english.aljazeera.net...

Heres an eyewitness account of what happened...he says at the end it's not true and doesn't believe it was him. Something is up people. A big thanks to the OP and everyone else for putting out collective minds together and trying to figure out what they are hiding. I have a gut feeling there will be a flase flag. They talked about a retaliation so much on the news stations it just seems odd to me. There wasn't a retaliation when they invaded so why now? Besides I thought he was dead years ago. Great thread OP

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Frankly, I'm wondering why so many are convinced that OBL's "alleged" death is a distraction from a bigger story that is developing. You see how many oblivious people were standing outside the Whitehouse hooting and hollering like they believe he was just killed! Just from the comments appearing all over the Internet by the U.S. population, it's clear to me that most people don't need a distraction! Ignorance abounds!!!

This sh*t is so predictable anymore that the government hardly even tries that hard to fool us. Why use distractions? What would the U.S. citizens do about anything anyway? NOTHING! No matter what it is that goes on, most Americans will just go about their business and never suspect anything.....

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Possibly the timing of the real/fake(?) killing of Bin Laden could be to distract from a potential move towards attacking Syria...

On April 29 the White House issued an executive order to enforce new and more stringent sanctions against Syria and appealed to European North Atlantic Treaty Organization allies to follow suit. In a letter to the Speaker of the House of Representatives President Barack Obama wrote, "I have determined that the Government of Syria’s human rights abuses....constitute an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security, foreign policy, and economy of the United States, and warrant the imposition of additional sanctions.”... On February 25 Obama issued a comparable - in fact an almost identical - order against Libya, only ten days after anti-government protests began in the nation and three weeks before U.S. cruise missiles and bombs landed on its soil.'

Source

Maybe more will come out on this over the next days and weeks?

(p.s. I just joined, this is my first post - Hi all
)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
It was fun for a minute but no more. They have given themselves the green light to act very strongly since we managed to convince people that there should be a hidden nuclear bomb in Europe. You have probably done this for people to wake up at a faster pace and hopefully do something stupid so they can launch their martial law, etc..

The only thing to do now is take it very very quiet and read all the facts and get the whole picture clear as to what deta about.

Meanwhile, there are some simple things to do to act peacefully and remember that this can only in some overcome by peace and truth without violence used to achieve this goal.

Withdraw your money from the bank.

Do not believe anything that is said in the media.

Do not be scared or worried about whatever is said in the media, it is just lies and their attempts to speed up their plans. This is probably not the first time this situation occurred, there is information about atomic explosions for more than 5000år ago. But if these data ståämmer or ditplanterade to "found" I can not answer.

They are desperate and want nothing more than a single reason to start a full scale WW3.

Take your money and rely on your faith!
god bless you my brothers and sisters!
Now I pack up and take me to safer ground.
If God willing we will prevail!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

That is why we have the fine minds of the people on ATS, somebody has to attempt to wake them up.

It may be in vain but at least we were the few who tried.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
giveusliberty1776.blogspot.com...
This blog will be having live updates today on the Obama eligibility trial that's being held today at the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals in California. FYI.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sirjunlegun

yes ,this came to my mind today as well,i guess the man has 9 lives.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
You know, this scenario oddly reminds me of the events of Call of Duty: Black Ops...

Guy in big house gets shot...used wife as a shield...

Only difference was that what they thought was Castro was a double....
or is there even a difference at all?

Just a thought.

edit on 2-5-2011 by Augmentation because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
How about they want to bring the troops home so they can institute marshal law??? Things are getting a bit dicey in the US AND it is about that time.

Just a thought..

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I'd say its the massive massacre thats going on in Syria. The one that Western forces can't get involved in, but hey, Libya's fine, we will wade in there no worries.

But as for Syria, lets just talk about it and get some sanctions going.......

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
This is how they do it we all know this. This is a blatant MSM wool over the eyes type of an announcement. It's time to peruse the interwebz with a fine tooth comb. I have a huge suspicion that there is something that is occurring or about to. Let's turn our vigilance dials up a notch and look out for news that is getting put by the wayside. I suggest you pick your favorite topic on ATS and go digging for news to see if anything stands out.

Collectively we have a better chance of stumbling upon what they may or may not be attempting to cover up than we do individually.

This seems entirely too convenient right now....senses are tingling strong on this one. I wouldn't post this if I didn't feel strongly about it.

Let's hit the ground running ATS and start digging!!

Simple. Obama and his followers just pulled a George Bush. While they are holding up their version of the 'mission accomplished' sign, the reality is that Osama's death hasn't ended the war.

Osama hasn't been in charge of Al Qaeda for years,

edit on 2-5-2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Something that has bigged me for years... Yucca mountain.
1: Very tough volcanic rock
2: High elevation
3: Harry Reid
When I lived in Nevada I can remember Uncle Harry telling his loyal subjects that"The funding would never stop for Yucca Mountain, It will be built". It was built and then "shut down".
Sure would be the strongest/safest place to live on this planet in any type of nasty space weather...................

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirjunlegun
Benazir Bhutto made this announcement years ago.

edit on 1-5-2011 by sirjunlegun because: (no reason given)

She was removed from office on grounds of alleged corruption, Maybe she's a lier.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by the4thhorseman

Originally posted by Drakmarine
reply to post by UberL33t

I don't think they actually killed Osama. I've always been skeptical of the "official" version of the events of 9/11. I think Osama was one of the only people who could be like "it wasn't me..." so they were trying to get rid of him. I feel that there are some suspicious things happening. For instance, I heard on my local news radio station, WTOP (for DC), that they buried Osama at sea. Why the f*** would they bury him at sea less that 12 hours after he was killed by us. I would think that they would want to do some sort of like ceremony or something showing we had conquered the man who attacked us. Show our "civilized" nature by showing compassion in death, or something! The super secret covert operations, late evening announcement, and suspicous burial circumstances with no possibility of retrieval, have me thinking that in addition to the possibility of this being a distraction, I think this in itself is a conspiracy.

Supposedly they had to bury him with in a 24 hr period to keep to strict Islamic law. When was the last time the US buried any extreme Islamic terrorist with in a 24 hr period to keep to the Islamic law in the past 10 years of this war and why are we following Islamic burial rights in the first place!?

You hit the nail on the head .... when have they EVER cared how we "disposed" of a terrorist once killed? This is all extremely odd to me. I'm not saying that i don't believe he's dead, i'm saying i don't believe he's at the bottom of the Indian Ocean.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DonnaLynn
How about they want to bring the troops home so they can institute marshal law??? Things are getting a bit dicey in the US AND it is about that time.

Just a thought..

*Martial Law*

Ironically enough, that makes a lot of sense.

edit on 2-5-2011 by EL1A5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Why didn't they should a picture of the body?, How are we suppose to know hes actually dead?, I don't believe it. Osama worked for the cia, he was a asset/pawn/puppet and was of value to the government creating tension in the middle east. I think this is a clear dis/misinformation or distraction from something about to happen to take the media's attention away from the birth certificate issue. Or to take attention away from libya. I also tried to post this on youtube and they would not post it.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by oxford

Do you honestly think that OBL would be given any dignity / religious respect in the manner in which he was buried
uh, no...no one would care if the bastard needed to be buried on top of a cliff with pink roses surrounding his grave if his religion dictated it.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join