It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Can Stick Your "Royal" Wedding Where the Sun Don't Shine.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by BRITWARRIOR

Originally posted by budski
reply to post by Argyll

really, where do you think the money for the empire and all those warships and soldiers come from?

India, china, africa - shall we start with just those 3?

And by India, I mean let's assume it is India as it was before independance, same with china, and africa well that's probably just best left alone given the state we left it in.

You are absolutely right and the middle east the empire was vast!

BUT WTF HAS THAT GOT TO DO WITH NOW & HERE & WILLIAM & KATE?

What you need is to forgive & forget and move on my friend nothing ever good comes from living in the past

So now it is blatantly obvious where you're anger comes from, but we new this all along

Anger?
Not at all.

Revulsion at over 6 billion quid wasted on a jolly up for the roayls and their cronies, while the masses have to amuse themselve and pay for their own street parties, that's something else.

The whole charade is revolting, and what's more revolting is little englanders like you defending this massive waste of money.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
reply to post by LostMyPassword

Uhmm that's not buddhist thats Christian hogwash :-)

Romans 14:14

Check it out...

But no, there is no bad in being happy or seeking happiness... I guess that's why we started a new country because folks had an issue with the individuals pursuit of happiness.

:-)

No, it's Buddhist. That Christianity stole from Buddhism says nothing.

There is definitely bad in being happy at the expense of others. If you're happy that's fine, nobody is against being happy. It's when you take joy from some Monarch inbreds getting married, then there's a problem. Because these people are responsible for untold suffering. So it goes beyond just happiness.

Furthermore, true happiness is found in self. IF someone needs a royal wedding to make them happy, I'd question their claimed happiness.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostMyPassword

axe to grind... I knew it... get over it...

I can point to a ton of wealthy blokes who come from the UK... and I'm sure they are that way because the decided to make something for themselves given what they had...

edit on 29-4-2011 by HunkaHunka because: (no reason given)

I'm not seeing your point? I'm a successful internet marketer. I've made plenty of myself, I'd be in a very very small percentages of people in turns of my income and my age. This isn't about my position, it's about the position of others.

Well then, that seems to be the contentious point here... I could care less about the position of others... I have enough to worry about with my own position...

Some of us have this thing called empathy. Just because my life is sound doesn't mean I'm going to forget about the billions forced to suffer.

Oh I have empathy as well... not the mentally disturbed kind that sees horror everywhere and hates on those who have... but the realistic kind which helps those I can...

Hating on wealth is not what you want if you indeed want others to be happy... you should celebrate wealth instead... that's what I do...

And as for empathy, I support 3 families other than my own household, plus the 20 employees that I have working for me... I did that by choosing an attitude of wealth as opposed to one of poverty.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by budski

Go and re-read the thread your hate comes across in the way you write your posts, throwing sly insults in whenever you get a chance.

And how can it be lies if it's in my opinion? are you saying my opinion on your hate filled posts is not valid?
edit on 29-4-2011 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
budski time and time again in this thread you are being called out, you are just failing but somehow think your charlie sheen and winning! the queen is good value for money as proven! you need to sort it out and stop being a tell tale

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Check it out...

But no, there is no bad in being happy or seeking happiness... I guess that's why we started a new country because folks had an issue with the individuals pursuit of happiness.

Are you claiming St Paul stole his opinions from Buddhism?

There is definitely bad in being happy at the expense of others. If you're happy that's fine, nobody is against being happy. It's when you take joy from some Monarch inbreds getting married, then there's a problem. Because these people are responsible for untold suffering. So it goes beyond just happiness.

Furthermore, true happiness is found in self. IF someone needs a royal wedding to make them happy, I'd question their claimed happiness.

There is no BAD... it's a concept made up... it's like COOL, or SWAG... they don't exist except in the minds of those who see it.

You know it's like racism... made up to control... not to liberate...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by aivlas
reply to post by budski

Go and re-read the thread your hate comes across in the way you write your posts, throwing sly insults in whenever you get a chance.

As I said, you have inferred this, I have never stated hate towards anyone or anything.

You lied your arse off.

Deal with it.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

axe to grind... I knew it... get over it...

I can point to a ton of wealthy blokes who come from the UK... and I'm sure they are that way because the decided to make something for themselves given what they had...

I'm not seeing your point? I'm a successful internet marketer. I've made plenty of myself, I'd be in a very very small percentages of people in turns of my income and my age. This isn't about my position, it's about the position of others.

Well then, that seems to be the contentious point here... I could care less about the position of others... I have enough to worry about with my own position...

Some of us have this thing called empathy. Just because my life is sound doesn't mean I'm going to forget about the billions forced to suffer.

Oh I have empathy as well... not the mentally disturbed kind that sees horror everywhere and hates on those who have... but the realistic kind which helps those I can...

Hating on wealth is not what you want if you indeed want others to be happy... you should celebrate wealth instead... that's what I do...

And as for empathy, I support 3 families other than my own household, plus the 20 employees that I have working for me... I did that by choosing an attitude of wealth as opposed to one of poverty.

I don't hate people who have, I have. I hate people who have but do nothing. I hate people who opress. I hate people whos happiness is derived from the suffering of others. Ie the Monarchy. Who stole land, murdered and enslaved.

I figure you have 20 'employees', just a wage-slave-master. That's what you are.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

The mere fact that you hate at all says it all...

I don't hate anything

And btw... those people who work for me... they wanted to... they came to me begging to do this work... and I pay them very well...

Most of the folks who work for me make twice what they ever did before and have a control over how much they can make...

It's easier that way

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Check it out...

Are you claiming St Paul stole his opinions from Buddhism?

There is no BAD... it's a concept made up... it's like COOL, or SWAG... they don't exist except in the minds of those who see it.

You know it's like racism... made up to control... not to liberate...

I'm familiar with your Buddhist views. And yes, it is Buddhist. Your Christian St Paul no doubt was inspired by Jesus, who studied Buddhism in his lost years.

Lol at racism being made up to control. Insanity. I can't take you serious. A shame, I thought we were going somewhere too.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by budski

No, your writing style is just full of bile you can try and deflect away from it but it's right in the open for people to see.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayUKInfidel
budski time and time again in this thread you are being called out, you are just failing but somehow think your charlie sheen and winning! the queen is good value for money as proven! you need to sort it out and stop being a tell tale

Nowhere have I failed - the fact that you disagree with me does not mean I have failed - in fact if someone like you disagrees with me, it rather implies I have won, proved my point and mopped the floor with your pathetic arguments.

Time and again you start crying "whaaa, whaaa he's twisting logic" when logic by its very definition cannot BE twisted.

The fact that you and your ilk fail to present a coherent argument, and instead resort to whining and puling like little kids means you have no answer to anything I have written.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by aivlas
reply to post by budski

No, your writing style is just full of bile you can try and deflect away from it but it's right in the open for people to see.

So you are admitting you lied.

Good, I'm glad we cleared that up.

link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

You bring up control and racism.
Why is the royal family royal??
They think they are better then you because of bloodlines....whooopy,its the same as racism just not using skin color...they use bloodlines.

Didn't prince charles call us useless eaters or something like that???

link   

I don't hate anything

And btw... those people who work for me... they wanted to... they came to me begging to do this work... and I pay them very well...

Most of the folks who work for me make twice what they ever did before and have a control over how much they can make...

It's easier that way

Begging to work. Why? Because government and Monarchs stole the land from the people. They're FORCED to play the system. Nobody wants to.

People retire as soon as they can. I'll retire next year. Nobody wants to work for you, don't be so deluded. People are forced to work for you because it's illegal to live without complying with Capitalist rule.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

I don't care if others think they are better than me... it doesn't really bother me at all...

Personally I think I'm better than everyone else too... It goes with the territory...

All tribes do to be honest... The Hebrews called themselves the "Chosen People" The Cherokee called themselves "The Real People" etc..

I'm not going to be too upset about being a human

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

I don't hate anything

It's easier that way

Begging to work. Why? Because government and Monarchs stole the land from the people. They're FORCED to play the system. Nobody wants to.

People retire as soon as they can. I'll retire next year. Nobody wants to work for you, don't be so deluded. People are forced to work for you because it's illegal to live without complying with Capitalist rule.

begging to work because these folks wanted to work as hackers... that's what I do...

Some folks enjoy their work... like me...

I do it in my pajamas all day ;-)

And yes folks do want to work for me, because I'm a pretty cool teammate to have

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by budski

I have never whined, I showed people what your about and the fact, that you twist anything to suit your logic, you have epically failed if you think your winning!... lol Who are you karl pilkington..... it's not just me that has consistantly proved you wrong other people in this thread have helped

edit on 29-4-2011 by JayUKInfidel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

reply to post by DrumsRfun

I don't care if others think they are better than me... it doesn't really bother me at all...

Personally I think I'm better than everyone else too... It goes with the territory...

All tribes do to be honest... The Hebrews called themselves the "Chosen People" The Cherokee called themselves "The Real People" etc..

I'm not going to be too upset about being a human

Would you care if at the same time they stole from you, your ancestors and your employees?

because the 6 billion pounds spent on this nonsense is theft on a grand scale - the people weren't consulted, the government just spent it.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by budski

How am I admitting I lied by saying people can view your posts and see it for themselves? you have some strange views.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join