It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone just tried to kill my kitten!!!!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

LOL I thought he was happy but now Im not sure?

I never thought about how stressful it must be for a young cat to know that there are forces out there trying to take control of his mind. The fact he made the tin foil hat probably should have set alarm bells ringing

Ive figured out what Im gonna do, I havent said anything to either of them yet and when I get the footage tomoz Im still not gonna say anything. Someone told me something I can buy at the chemist that will make them very ill but no lasting damage. Gonna feed em that for a few days and when rent is due on the 4th Im gonna sit down with the perp (hopefully hes still really sick) show him the vid and tell him he has 2 min to get his stuff before it goes over the balcony. In the meantime Ill keep an extra eye on Kittys and my flatmates.

There we go, not acting without evidence and also giving myself a chance to sleep on it and make sure its a rational decision Ive made as opposed to an angry one.

Cheers for your comments guys (even the ones I didnt wanna hear)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Have you watched the cctv footage yet?. It may have been an accident or even the kitten had an adventure that went wrong, Kitten's like to play, run about and explore.

But the thing is a child can talk, If the child was struck in a supermarket I'm sure people would see or even hear the child when it would of happened. Especially as I wouldn't leave my ''Child'' unattended.
But if it was the case were no one saw or heard and I couldn't do anything about it, Just knowing that he is a monstrous person that will eat at him for the rest of his life. And other's would know from word of mouth.

I choose to be a better person. But that's just me.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
If you REALLY wanted to know what happened, you'd watch your "CCTV" NOW, not tomorrow, NOW.
It's that simple, watch the tape and see what's on it, then go from there.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
How about this,,,,log off ATS, and WATCH the CCTV, and find out what happened. Or, is it more fun to drag it out till tomorrow? Seriously, you make no sense. You want to get even with someone, but have made NO effort to find out who. F.Y.I. Cats are my favorite animals.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by professorjebediah

The first thing I did after I got him down was go to check the CCTV footage unfortunately the person who has the key to rewind the tape isnt in until 7am and the police who have a master key for all the cameras dont consider this an emergency so I have to wait.

Trust me if I could find out now I would, knowing that whoever did it is sleeping under the same roof and thinks they got away with it makes me sick

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by YoungMind92

Sending somebody to jail for committing a crime deserves to go to jail is what I just explained to you.
I said that you shouldn't Inflict actual physical damage upon them In spite of something they did, You do the right thing and send them to jail were they pay the consequences from their actions.
lol...do you even think when you write stuff...you say I'm not understanding you, well you clearly are not understanding me either.

You call sending them to jail the "right thing"...that's so stupid I don't know whether to laugh or not. Are you saying mental punishment is fine, but physical punishment is oh so wrong that a beating or whipping shouldn't be done? Because let me tell you now, I would take a good beating over a few years in prison any day of the week. Your understanding of justice and punishment is supremely weak.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by YoungMind92

Dude I take my hat off to you as your obviously a better person than I am.

But once again this was done on purpose!!!! there is absolutely no way he could have got up there by himself, there is absolutely nothing he could have climbed on, flat door flat wall and nothing except a shoe rack thats 2 meters away from the door and 30cm high.

I really hope Im wrong and somehow he did get up there by himself coz the thought someone could do that is sickening, Ill know for sure in 7 hrs

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by CanYouHandleTheTruth

Troll alert!!!!!

Honestly you have mis-understood me, Now I'm leaving you to it.
You obviously have nothing intelligent to say back to me.

Peace

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Just wait till then, But be the bigger person sure kick em out but there is still no need for revenge or physical punishment. ''Two wrong's never make a Right''

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I understand your rage, but just don't do anything you can get arrested for, or you'll be in jail, and the kitty will be left alone with the people you suspect. I have 2 cats, Teddy and Smoochy. Teddy was adopted and was a stray, so he had seen hard times...... but I rescued Smoochy as a newborn when the mother cat died. I lavish him with love, and he does not know what pain or fear is....all he knows is love and he is sweet and trusting. If someone harmed him, and ruined that trusting nature he has, it would take all my strength to keep from doing something crazy! Here I could have the person arrested, and I would. I hope you find out who did it, but just be careful....Here's a couple of pics of them....awwwwwwwww. Is your kitten ok though?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/efef8ba985c7.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/68e78e0e217a.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 28-4-2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-4-2011 by StealthyKat because: added content

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
reply to post by professorjebediah

The first thing I did after I got him down was go to check the CCTV footage unfortunately the person who has the key to rewind the tape isnt in until 7am and the police who have a master key for all the cameras dont consider this an emergency so I have to wait.

Trust me if I could find out now I would, knowing that whoever did it is sleeping under the same roof and thinks they got away with it makes me sick

Install a live stream feed and be done with the red tape..

Food for thought...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Surprise him like this...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I understand your rage, but anger clouds judgement and rationale. So calm down first, wait, and watch the video. Once you know what happened exactly, plan your next move carefully.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Why would you allow yourself to live with someone you could even THINK might do something like this?..Animal abuse has been proven to be a precursor to serial killing

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Just remember that violence is always the only answer and strike down with great vengeance and furious anger at your earliest convenience. Don't necessarily even bother finding out who did it, if you have some more kittens around you could take your anger out on one of those, there's a good spot near the top of doors that you can wedge their heads into.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I understand better now, sorry about that. Seriously don't do anything that could get you into any type of trouble.
All the best and have a good one.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I hope your Pussy is fine now.
But I have to say that exactly, (almost) the same thing happened to my Chocolate Tabby Siamese when he was fairly young. He caught his collar on on a high door to our fuse system which is 7ft off the ground with nothing underneath but an alcove, and it was the gurgling sound that got our attention, so he lived. He probably was chasing a moth. Now your pussy was just another couple of feet higher at 9ft, not a big stretch for a pussy, but a big stretch for a person.

edit on 28-4-2011 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Im sorry to hear this. I got a 6 month old kitty named ZOE. Im glade he/she is all right. I would be super mad too!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
As bad as animal cruelety is,If you think your cats are so grateful to be living with you,cut off the groceries for 24 hrs and put out a saucer of milk two houses down and see who moves out...Just a thought

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg
As bad as animal cruelety is,If you think your cats are so grateful to be living with you,cut off the groceries for 24 hrs and put out a saucer of milk two houses down and see who moves out...Just a thought

Come on man thats BS - don't be so synical . SOMETIMES cats can be mercenary but so can people or any other animal, just look up some stories about cats that have traveled hundreds of miles to get home to their family. I'm pretty sure they passed a few saucers of milk on their way.
My cat used to get fed at loads of different houses to the extent that it actually became really fat but she always came home.
www.petmedsonline.org...
news.sky.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join