It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone just tried to kill my kitten!!!!!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Somebody killed our cat once... but they had the decency to leave him at our doorstep...

I hope you find the sick human being.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
If it's someone of the opposite sex, get a quick date with them. Get them in bed, get them high or drunk..Buy yourself a LARGE tube of Super Glue and when he is passed out or your have him in a compromising position stick the tube of glue up his penis and squeeze the whole tube in him...He will think twice, thrice and maybe 4 times before messing with a kitten again.....While you are squeezing it in him say the following " Meow, Meow, Meow"...he'll get the message......

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316
If it's someone of the opposite sex, get a quick date with them. Get them in bed, get them high or drunk..Buy yourself a LARGE tube of Super Glue and when he is passed out or your have him in a compromising position stick the tube of glue up his penis and squeeze the whole tube in him...He will think twice, thrice and maybe 4 times before messing with a kitten again.....While you are squeezing it in him say the following " Meow, Meow, Meow"...he'll get the message......

Are you serious?

Do you even read what you write before posting.

to the op: You should have watched the god damn camera footage before even bothering to post.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
alright what you need to do is wait until they leave then change the locks and don't answer the door. OR if you have more roommates then just him wait until everybody goes out then one by one day by day start breaking his stuff. for example if he has a tv cut the power cord off or you can put cat crap in his shoes or steal all his pants and shirts and burn them and in general make his life a living hell

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by AxlJones

Once again someone who didnt read any post except the last one. I was unable to view the footage till just now (reread the thread)

Good news and bad news people

Bad news is I was right and someone did do it deliberately

Good news is it wasnt one of my flatmates, it was one of my flatmates friends.

The footage is absolutely sickening, Ive asked for a copy and when I get it post it and ask again what people think I should do.

I am calm and rational and am no longer having homicidal thoughts but this guy does need to suffer in some way.

I know violence shouldnt be the answer and an eye for an eye can get messy but since there is no legal options I do need to do something. Maybe have him over for dinner poison him (not to death just to make him sick) then tell him I know it was him and kick him in the nuts before throwing him out the door with the warning if I see him again the kick in the nads will seem like a massage.

For those of you who posted in support thank you, it helped me calm down and made me feel better.

To those who said I was wrong or sick for wanting retribution, I sincerely hope that there is never a time in your lives where someone deliberately and maliciously tries to hurt or even kill someone you love and care about.

Peace
edit on 28-4-2011 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Can't wait to hear about this CCTV footage.

EDIT: Nevermind

OP, I for one am not sure exactly what I'd do if I saw someone intentionally harming my 6 month old lab puppy. You're not gonna kill the guy. You're not going to permanently disfigure him (from what it sounds like). Plus you're getting even for a defenseless creature, not for yourself which to me is altogether different.

So I say let him have it
edit on 28-4-2011 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
If the cat jumped up there by itself, the tape might be a great hit on youtube. As it would be if the cat didn't get up there by itself......

Think very carefully before you get involved in taking revenge on the perpetrator, if there is one. Do nothing you can get in trouble for - your cats need you there to protect them.

I put great stock in the saying: Distance is the best defense.

Find a way to distance yourself without giving the culprit any reason to come back after you. That's the problem with revenge - someone hurts you, you hurt them back, they now have a reason to go for you again.... where does it end?

But hey, if you can think of something sneaky and funny, go for it. I heard about some little sound effect gadget that you can hide somewhere so a person will think their house is haunted
And if you put it in your house you'd be the only one who knew what was up

Just read your latest post, I was still composing mine when you made it - I won't change what I said except to suggest you put the gadget in his house rather than yours.

edit on 28-4-2011 by berenike because: update

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

LMAO

I appreciate the thought and originality that went into your post, unlike some of the idiots on this site I saw you were joking and using humour to convey that this person is sick and something should be done.
I appreciate the sentiment.

P.s Im a bloke, the whole cat thing coming across a bit effeminate is it

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

ok what you need to do is get him drunk and wait for him to pass out then triple knot one of his hands to a pole then get some extra strength pepper spray, wait for him to wake up, then explain to him why your doing this, then empty the whole can into his face then walk away. i guarantee you he will never hurt another animal

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Be careful how you seek revenge on this dude because if he is mental enough to take a cat and shove it's head in lattice and leave it to die then he needs to be approached with caution due to his somewhat lack of a conscience.
Are you sure your flatmate didn't instigate this by expressing hate for the cat and his friend reacted on that? I just don't see why anyone would do this unless they are trying to make a point to you or they are just heartless.
edit on 28-4-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by nikkibee

LOL once again top marks for ingenuity, I think denyng someone their liberty could get me in trouble here.
I need something that is easily denied like a kick to the nuts. Its his word vs mine, my GFs and my 2 flatmates so hed learn his lesson and couldnt take it any further.

I realise its sick but I am actually hoping he retaliates when I do something as then I have an excuse to pummel him. Once again Im not normally a violent person but anyone who saw what I just did I would worry if you said you didnt want to hurt the person. Ill post the footage as soon as I can so you can see what Im talking about

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

I really dont think so, the flatmate whos friend it was actually likes the kittens and he used to be a vet. In my paranoid state after I found Snowy hanging I thought it may have been him becuase he hates the door being left unlocked but now Im rational again I really dont think its likely.

The guy who did it is just a pig, Ive never liked him and the 3 times Ive seen him here he has looked at the kittens with disgust and even gave one a shove with his boot when it came close to him. He didnt kick him or hurt him so I couldnt really say anything but he has some serious issues.

Im not to worried about possible retribution from him as I live in a secure compound so If I tell the gaurds not to let him in my Kittens will be safe. I doubt very much my flatmate will still be friends with him after this

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
your still really wrong here have you ever thought that violence just leads to more violence.. Also your visitng another country have u ever considered that? its not ur place to decide whats justice even though im not for kitty strangling. you need to cope and move on.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

i thought mine was to bad to post so i PM'd it. but looking at this mine was quite nice. you really take no prisoners

edit- youtube the vid and put the link around your community and his friends
edit on 28/4/11 by Aceofclubs because: youtube bit

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

hmm plausible deniability.......... 3 words high voltage stun gun (to the nuts)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by tonyinawareness

Your right it isnt my place but then whos place is it? the courts?

Check out this article for a great example of criminal "Justice"

Justice? yeah right

This person is also an expat but regardless of where your from or what he laws are to try and torture a defenceless animal is wrong and IMHO to do nothing is worse than the opposite of justice.

Once again I ask people to reserve judgement till they view the footage, if you can watch it and say I should let him get away with it scot free then Ill consider listening

P.s Im not visiting, I live here and have for the better part of 3 years, The local malaysians were as shocked and disgusted as I was and last night when speaking to my neighbours most of there comments and advice were along the same lines of nastiness as the superglue idea ( once again great idea :lol

The guy who did it was from Iran where cats are well loved pets, Its got nothing to do with this persons culture or the society we live in here, this man (and I hesitate to use the word) is just a sick fecker
edit on 28-4-2011 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
My first impulse would be to kick that piece of garbage's ass. However, you are a foreigner, and you have to be careful. I would research the laws first, and plan retribution afterwards.

edit on 28-4-2011 by ShadesofGrey78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AxlJones

Are you serious?

Do you even read what you write before posting.

to the op: You should have watched the god damn camera footage before even bothering to post.

LMAO

OP I read the thread and now that you saying it's official, yea I can understand your anger totally, but dont do anything drastic, something you might regret.

Now this dont mean that he dont deserve a good one to the nose or something

I dont condone violence, but if you try to kill my cat I WILL break your nose.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

I agree with others. Do not resort to violence. Ideally, you want to be the bigger person and just kick your roommate out and let everyone he knows know that he tried to kill your kitten. You would have the satisfaction that you did not compromise your self-respect just to get-even with someone who probably has the mental capacity of your kitten.

edit: just read what the video showed.

You should make multiple copies of the video and hand them out to everyone he knows. You'd be surprised at how many people look down at scumbags who treat defenseless animals that way. But first, the next time he is over, you should tell everyone that you got a great movie to watch, get them all together and turn it on and let the butt-hole squirm. Then, you should record his reaction on video and put it on youtube.
edit on 28-4-2011 by nunya13 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-4-2011 by nunya13 because: typos

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Your room mate is also partially responsible.
So, he should get a shower head full of safron that will turn him simpson yellow for a week

Kitten justice for all.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join