It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone just tried to kill my kitten!!!!!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

LOL

Once again Im impressed by peoples ingenuity, Only problem is Saffrons quite expensive here

Just got off the phone with my flatmate, at first he didnt believe me but when I told him about the footage he was as upset as I am. He has only known the guy for 6 months and they werent great friends but they study together and he lives very close by so they catch the train to class together and he comes over to eat a few times a week.

My flatmate wants to beat the crap out of him but I have calmed down and want to do something more subtle but equally as bad. Tonight when my flatmate gets home and views the footage for himself were gonna plot what were gonna do then show everyone in his class and his family back home the footage. The Iranian community here are wonderful people and when they see this he will be shunned.

I know that should be enough but I sad to say I will be hurting him. Once again no lasting Ill effects but he wont forget he did this anytime soon. If it was me he hurt I would turn the other cheek but the thought of people hurting animals

I cant let it slide

may the universe forgive me

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Take a nights sleep to try and calm down. View the CCTV, after that decide. Depending on who it is, and the time you can invest, maybe stalk them to see if they do any more, heinous acts. Build a case to justify any and all negative actions, reactions in future events taken?

I say for revenge, eye for an eye. Not the one to partake in vengeful acts,but wouldn't go over, beyond original acts maybe upon thee. I'd strike swiftly and silently, with a guessing overtone towards aggressors.

*1st edit*

Was a post too late. Seems to be a flatmate/roomate. That's a bummer. Well, live and let learn. To expose the truth always the best bet to push change, resolution.

With parents/family, such upfront footage might be too much of a shock? Maybe try to poke and see if they've known about part incidents? Just a thought, just barely

edit on 28-4-2011 by I.T.S.U. because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Trolling for ideas on how to hurt another human is not just wrong but also could be interpreted as collusion to commit violence. Not only could this information be used to potentially convict you but you have put every other ignorant person who contributed to your little brainstorming Troll in a potentially sticky legal situation.
(And that's my rant)
edit on 28-4-2011 by Shirak because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Post the cctv footage to youtube and an expose on how cats are viewed(and stewed) in that country.

Make sure you do it when out of the country though.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

I think you are seriously overreacting.
1. As a cat owner and cat lover, I keep my cats inside my home to prevent strangers and stray animals from harming them. There is always a risk of a stranger doing harm to your pet, so if you love your cat, keep it inside.
2. Watch the video before accusing anyone. If the neighbor did it, confront him without being physically violent. Don't do anything illegal.
3. Don't make irrational, ridiculous statements about hurting a human being over this whole cat incident. Even talking about harming a human or salmonella poisoning, makes you a psycho.
4. Be more proactive in your backwards community so that animals are treated humanely and animal rights are recognized. Maybe try starting some kind of pet NGO if you care so much about your cat.
5. Stop using vengeance as an excuse for violence.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by curlygirl

Seriously people read the thread before posting.

1)Someone opened my door, came into my house and took the kitten outside to do it!!!!!

2) have seen the footage and it was my flatmates classmate

3)Ive admitted several times in the thread I was acting and speaking irrationally but seeing your loved innocent harmless kitten dangling by its neck and choking to death 9ft off the ground will tend to make even the sanest of people lose their sh!t for a little while.

4) Backwards community!!!! at no stage did I say I lived in a backwards community. while there may not be animal cruelty laws here the vast majority of Malaysians love cats and if you had read the thread you would have read that my malay neighbours were as upset and disgusted as I was. I dont think its a cultural thing, people know making an animal suffer is wrong and the US and Australia have more than their fair share of cases of animal cruelty so perhaps you shouldnt make statements about things which you obviously havent put any thought into (it can make you look ignorant)

5)The whole purpose of the thread was to get ideas on what could be done without resorting to violence.

Feel free to apologise for your invalid statements at anytime

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Atlantican

they dont hate cats in this country, they dont even hate dogs they just wont touch them coz they are considered haram, but despite this I haver seen malays feed a stray puppy or help dogs that have been hit by cars.

Just because people dont come from western countries doesnt mean they are heartless or barbaric

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shirak
Trolling for ideas on how to hurt another human is not just wrong but also could be interpreted as collusion to commit violence. Not only could this information be used to potentially convict you but you have put every other ignorant person who contributed to your little brainstorming Troll in a potentially sticky legal situation.
(And that's my rant)
edit on 28-4-2011 by Shirak because: Spelling

PMSL

Ooooh, my hand is shaking.

Come on now, you think im in a spot cos I recomended he break the guys nose?

Hey i'll say it again, if you try to kill my cat I WILL break your nose.

Sorry Sherriff John Brown

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atlantican
Post the cctv footage to youtube and an expose on how cats are viewed(and stewed) in that country.

Make sure you do it when out of the country though.
i stared you before i read the whole sentence the star is for the underline only it been mentioned a few time in this thred that cats are liked in that commuity.

so are you going to put the vid on youtube? i would view it
edit on 29/4/11 by Aceofclubs because: to add reply bar

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I wasnt sure if I should post this but the issue was resolved last night.

My flatmate got home, we went and saw the footage and he was livid, its possible he was more upset than I was.
His plan involved going to his house with a rope and making out like we were gonna hang him from his balcony till he was dead, only letting him go when he pissed himself.
While I thought this was a great idea Im concerned about possible legal ramifications so said we should do something more subtle, We agreed on smashing his 52" TV.

We called the perp and said we were downstairs and were gonna come up for a tea, when we went up he didnt even have the decency to look worried, we sat down he made us a tea and we tried to make small talk. When he brought over the tea I just casually threw in "oh yeah, some bad news. Snowy died"
He said "really? do you know who did it" I lost it, I threw the mug at a glass cabinet he had smashing the thing.
We both stood up and started screaming he was denying he had anything to do with it and we still hadnt mentioned the CCTV yet. My flatmate told us both to shut up and walked over to the piece of cr@p and asked him "did you kill the cat?" when he swore to god that he didnt my flatmate decked him.

Im ashamed to say it was beautiful to watch, they started screaming in Farsi and I stopped my flatmate and said "mate we have CCTV footage of you doing it so if you deny it again Im gonna stomp on ur head, whyd you do it?" he started speaking in Farsi again so I put on my best Psycho face and voice and said "In farkin English you piece of %#O$"
His reason was that a few weeks ago the cat had scratched him!!!!!!!!!!!
It took all my control to not stomp on his head at that stage and I was no longer faking the psycho voice or face.
I told him we were going to show everyone he knew including his family back home what he did and that if I ever saw him again he better run in the opposite direction. On the way out my flatmate tipped over his TV, we dont know if it broke but we hope so.

Unfortunately they cant release the footage to residents, only on a police request so while were looking for a cop to come over and sign it out we have 6 of his classmates coming over on Monday (public hoiday here) to watch the tape and start spreading the word what he does to kittens.

Our security has been told not to let him in the compound and he thinks the kitten died so Im not worried for the cats.

While Im not exactly proud of what happened I believe justice was served and feel that letting everyone know what hes like will potentially save more animals from being hurt.

To everyone who posted in support thank you very much it ws really appreciated.

To everyone who posted and thought I was over reacting or should have let it slide I sincerely hope your innocence and naive views are never put to the test by seeing someone/something you care about in a similar position to what Snowy was

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
To everyone who posted and thought I was over reacting or should have let it slide I sincerely hope your innocence and naive views are never put to the test by seeing someone/something you care about in a similar position to what Snowy was

Speaking as someone who didn't advocate a physical or violent solution to this, I suppose I come into this category.

My hints at outing the guy on youtube (which I thought, at that time, might be an option) or using psychological warfare must have been a too subtle way of dealing with this sadistic little **** (insert expletive of your choice).

I sincerely hope that you and your friend don't find yourself arrested for damage to property, intimidation or assault - abh or gbh depending on the severity of the injuries. If you or your friend hit this man with anything other than a hand you could be done for armed assault. I don't know whether or not your tape would hold up in court (or be admitted) as mitigating circumstances.

I've been tested many times in life and I'm not naive enough to think that decking everyone who has upset me is the best way to deal with them (if I want to get away with it) - tempting as it is. Black eyes and broken limbs are a dead giveaway.

edit on 30-4-2011 by berenike because: clarification

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Post is redundant. Hope it made its point.
edit on 30-4-2011 by berenike because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Lmao!
Got up and decked him!
He deserved it. So his excuse was the kitten scratched him? What a loser.
I cant believe he's not made of butter!
He should be branded the kitten killer.
Im just imagining the situation when you went up to his house and you were making small talk.
"Oh yea Snowy died"..........LMFAO

It's not a laughing matter I know, just im laughing at the culprit, cos I know how you feel and felt when you said that.

Anyways good on ya.

edit on 30-4-2011 by Dr Cosma because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by berenike

Cheers mate,

Im sad to say the only reason I didnt do worse was fear of legalities.

I normally am not a violent or vengeful person, Ive been wronged many times and ripped off to the tune of several thousand $OZ on occasions but never felt the desire to hurt anyone.

I didnt like the dark side of myself but I dont feel bad, he deserved worse.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

LMAO

I shouldnt laugh but it was pretty sweet.

Anyway enough of talk like this, people will start calling us Psychopaths again

Cheers dude

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
MOVE OUT!......................Get a new place to live. Your cat is more important than living with abusive people. Remove yourself and the animals from the problem; otherwise even if you do see who did it on camera. you will be living under the added stress ...they may do it again, and also the temptation to retaliate will always be present. Again...MOVE OUT!

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

I'm going to delete my second post. I only made it to make the point that it's very easy for someone else to take control of a situation if they wish to and you can do nothing about it.

You could delete your original post if you were worried about confessing all, but you couldn't delete mine.

Plus, no violence used by me

I hope that what you did does teach the guy not to mess with you, but if he's vindictive - watch yourself. If he claims that a kitten scratching him is justification for nearly killing it he's not a person you want to entangle yourself with.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by berenike

LOL

I appreciate the concern dude but short of murdering a politicians child their not gonna check my internet records over here, on a scale of 1 to 10 in police effectiveness Malaysia probably rates at about minus 6

This guy can longer get inside the compound I live in and besides this hes a weed and I do know how to look after myself.

Even though its obvious you dont agree with what I did I really appreciate the fact you have tried to see things from my point of view and havent just called me a psycho or sociopath etc and havent judged me on 1 very small incident that has made up my life.

The issue has been put to bed, there wont be any other repurcussions or escalations so life is good

But once again even though you dont agree I do appreciate your comments.

Cheers dude

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

2nd

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I felt really mean making the post I deleted. Even my friend who gave me the advice on what you could be done for thought I'd gone too far, and he's an ex-villain. I always intended to explain myself and delete the post.

I hope all stays well for you and little Snowy.

edit on 30-4-2011 by berenike because: clarification

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join