It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone just tried to kill my kitten!!!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Im glad someone else sees my point of view, any ideas on how I can do what needs to be done?
I've already said too much by advocating revenge. The method of revenge is completely up to you. I would agree with those people saying you need to be sure about who did it though, and if they even did it in the first place. I'm not doubting your judgment, I'm just saying, be sure about it.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by CanYouHandleTheTruth

So what you're saying is...we shouldn't "get revenge" on people by sending them to jail when they commit a crime?

Excuse me, But were did you get that nonsense from.?
I said,

In my opinion You're a very cruel person if you want to harm somebody else for revenge, That makes you just as bad!.

Where In any of that did I say you shouldn't send a guy to jail for something cruel ?. That would be right thing to do. The bad thing to do is take revenge and inflict damage to some other person out of spite.

what is the difference between justice and revenge?

Revenge - The action of inflicting hurt or harm on someone for a wrong suffered at their hands.
Justice - Is about fairness, Taking the proper actions. example - It's justice for a murderous monster to be put behind bars.

So what would happen if you did poison some one.? You would be sent down. That's justice!

I say make the son of a b**** suffer...just make sure he doesn't die.

As I said to the OP You're just as cruel!

edit on 28/4/2011 by YoungMind92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by YoungMind92

Revenge - The action of inflicting hurt or harm on someone for a wrong suffered at their hands.
Oh...and sending someone to jail isn't harmful? You don't need to inflict physical pain on a person to hurt them...mental suffering is often a lot worse...and locking someone up in prison is one of the worst forms of mental punishment a person can endure...and god help them if they get stuck in solitary confinement. Revenge and justice are the exact same thing, they simply have different titles...when it's all official we call it justice...when it's one person or a small group we call it revenge...both can be highly UNFAIR and neither are flawless. In fact, the "justice system" is often a lot less fair.

edit on 28-4-2011 by CanYouHandleTheTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

i think you should look into getting some counselling friend.

you have got major issues.

best of luck.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Sending someone to jail is wanting to hurt someone, you just use the system to do it for you.

Justice and revenge, if someone kills your mother I hear on the news that they went to jail to me justice is served but would you feel the same way? I dont think so

Justice is very relative to the situation and how close you are to it. Its a made up word that isnt measureable in any real way so isnt necessarily valid. Once again if I could go to the police I would.

people I didnt want this to turn into an argument, right now all the negativity is just making me feel worse and more agitated. Can I close the thread or do I need a MOD?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I'm a cat lover. Reading what you put here made me ill, I would feel the exact same way.

At least the cat is ok, thats the main thing right?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by CanYouHandleTheTruth

You're such a troll. If you don't understand were I'm coming from then don't post reply's.

Sending somebody to jail for committing a crime deserves to go to jail is what I just explained to you.
I said that you shouldn't Inflict actual physical damage upon them In spite of something they did, You do the right thing and send them to jail were they pay the consequences from their actions.
Go rob a guy. Now you have committed the crime what would the justice system want?.To send you to jail.

Have a nice day.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Look I love animals, I have been brought up around animals all my life. I'm 19, But I had a cat that lived to 24yrs old landmark or what. I have had many dog's. Honestly, I know how you feel. My cat was hit by a car at a young age broke her jaw and ended up blind in one eye. We got the guy's number plate details informed the police and they took action.

It is just how I would take action. I'm not the sort to hurt someone else.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Does he have something of value?...just destroy that...his laptop, his books blabla then throw him out.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
'Theres no good or bad in life just learning experiences and how we percieve them '

do you have any idea what this means?

when it comes down to it. you can throw all these insightful pieces of information in the bin. lets cut the crap.

lets paint this how it is.

So,

i claim ownership of another living creature. it is mine. i own it. my cat.

someone harms it.

i will seek my vengence on this person. i must hurt this person. they must suffer.

(and some people think the human race is ready to move forward spiritually. don't mind me i just spout "ignorant redneck verbal diarrhea")

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Quite honestly,I'd feel the same way that you do , maybe not resorting to killing whoever did this but they'd certainly be sneezing blood for a while.
Hope that your kitten recovers from his ordeal and that you are able to get hold of the responsible party.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

it has everything to do with ownership.

the fact that you cant hold a conversation without resorting to offensive language and name calling shows how immature you are.

please educate yourself. go and watch this film and learn something about the planet you live own.

www.earthlings.com...

ask yourself this. do you think your kitten wants you to harm someone else on its behalf? do you?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I need to calm down so Im gonna go to the gym then get some dinner, get to bed early, view the footage at 7 am then plot how Im gonna make the sick twisted #@^ suffer for awhile before I toss his sh!t out of our 4 floor balcony and tell him if I see him again Ill seriously hurt him.

Ok, then it was intentional.

What you need to understand is the kitten is alive. You are alive. Your girlfriend is alive.

Be thankful for that. Please. Any retaliation will only escalate the situation into something possibly dangerous for one if not all of you...

Really... Go to the gym, work out, get yourself back in balance and thank God that you're not some sick twisted *F* that needs to pick on small animals - or SMALL PEOPLE.

You're better than that.

Relax, breath and just continue the loving process between you and the ones you love. Let the rest alone.

And honestly, even if you do not agree with JohnnySeagull, I do:

ask yourself this. do you think your kitten wants you to harm someone else on its behalf? do you?

No...

Find peace, make peace where you want to be, make peace your home

edit on 28-4-2011 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

Ok Ill try put this another way.

Your 6 year old child, if someone slapped your child across the face coz they were making noise in a supermarket would you turn the other cheek? There was a time when it was acceptable to hit someone elses child and in some places it still is. Would you be upset because someone hurt your child or your property?

The name calling was maybe uncalled for and maybe apologies are in order but you really dont understand where Im coming from. The fact you take it for granted and as a matter of course that animals are tortured just tells me there is something missing in you.

I really dont wanna argue with you or even hear your point of view anymore so as the humanitarian you are making out that you are have some respect for the fact Im pretty worked up and upset and your not making it any better.

Peace out dude

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Give him some "chocolate" (laxatives!!)
The person deserves to have his head shoved thru the lattice IMO, but you don't want to stoop 'quite' as low as whoever did it..

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Your 6 year old child, if someone slapped your child across the face coz they were making noise in a supermarket would you turn the other cheek? There was a time when it was acceptable to hit someone elses child and in some places it still is. Would you be upset because someone hurt your child or your property?

Ok, If this was the case, It would different. That 6 year old child wouldn't be able to protect It's self, That's were self defence comes into play, If my child was hit by an adult In the supermarket I would protect my child and then inform the local authorities.

Until my ''Child'' is 18 he/she would be my property, as he/she came from me. I would care, Protect and love my child, So in this case It's different.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
OP, relax, kitteh made it. The good news is it still has 8 lives left!

People in general are cruel and lots of people hate cats... (I don't)

Perhaps the tinfoil hat saved it.

Watch the tape FIRST dude, before you drive yourself crazy. Then have a nice sit-down chat with the perp.

My money is on kitteh attempting suicide. Maybe you need to evaluate if kitteh is happy.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Can a 4 month old domesticated kitten thats never had any reason to mistrust humans defend itself?

The difference is a matter of perception, I love and want to protect my kitten like you do your child and more than that I dont want this person to get away with it and do it to someone elses pet.

Ill take my hypothetical a bit further, the person who slapped your child has moved on and is no longer a threat and no one saw it and no CCTV. Would you just let this person walk away or if it was possible to do something to hurt this person (not to badly) perhaps tripping them so they sprained an ankle or something small like that, would you do it?
edit on 28-4-2011 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join