It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ACETRADAMUS questions the BC of Obama because the hospital name is 17 years early. Yipes!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I've come to the conclusion that no amount of evidence that casts doubt on the authenticity of that document will assuage the liberal obamabots. They'll just continue to squint really hard, click their heels together and yell "It IS real, it IS real, case CLOSED."

Oh yeah, then call everyone names like "birther" and "racist" like some grade school bully.

edit on 28-4-2011 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Awww you berther, why do you bring up such questions about are dear leader. blab blab blab blab blab...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
I've come to the conclusion that no amount of evidence that casts doubt on the authenticity of that document will assuage the liberal obamabots. They'll just continue to squint really hard, click their heels together and yell "It IS real, it IS real, case CLOSED."

Oh yeah, then call everyone names like "birther" and "racist" like some grade school bully.

To be honest, this makes you sound really idiotic, after every theory that's been put forth has been debunked.

No amount of conclusive evidence that he's been born here, all of which has been posted and shown, will convince you. It's honestly sad.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Don't want to take your own advice I see. Stay classy dude.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
No one has brought up the fact that there is no raised state seal on the BC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
And this is why the Tea Party and Birthers are seen as racists. It's the only argument left that makes any sense.

You are grasping at thin, flimsy straws. I'm a die hard liberal pinko commie, I was there in DC throwing eggs after what I thought was a stolen 2001 election. Bush still served 8 years.

Please try to find an actual POLITICAL issue to argue. This is redundant, and a truly assinine waste of energy. Trust me, even if he was born on Mars, you're going to have to do better than this.

Good luck with all the not being irrelevant anymore...

Peace to you, passionate few...
edit on 28-4-2011 by jimnuggits because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destiny Of Souls

To be honest, this makes you sound really idiotic, after every theory that's been put forth has been debunked.

No amount of conclusive evidence that he's been born here, all of which has been posted and shown, will convince you. It's honestly sad.

Really? On my birth certificate, it has the name of the hospital where I was born, not the name of it when another healthcare company bought it. And if I were to request a certified copy, it would be transcribed with the original information, even if it was printed on a laser form and sealed by the lady behind the counter right then and there. as she certifies it as a legal document. They wouldn't arbitrarily decide that information needs to be changed because that's not the name of the place anymore.

That's just ONE rotten tomato in the basket. There's plenty of other stuff that reeks, and when you say "debunking", you don't mean that in the sense that some liberal posted some lame explanation as to why the document contained a crapload of clipping paths and layers? Ya know, as though someone BUILT it in Adobe Illustrator?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedonk

Well.. I checked wiki and it said the name was changed to what the BC reads in 1931. Then change again several times.

However...
This wiki page was edited today.
duh duh duh.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
There are quite a number of things you can legitimately ask questions in regards to this document - the name of the hospital is not one of them. Other LFBCs from the same time period use the same name for the hospital, so it is a nonissue.

A question I have with the document is the name of the country of Barack Hussein Obama Sr. Kenya was not the name of the country until 1963. In 1961 it was known as British East Africa Protectorate.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

Do you even read?

edit on 28-4-2011 by joshnichols189 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Great find if it's true ! Now, I believe the whole darned thing is a waste of time but for someone to find this, UNLESS IT'S a RE-ISSUE fromthe new hospital name, it certainly carries the weight.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

(Regarding your blind support of this and the CIA-76 nonsense)

So, not only did you not read this thread, you didn't read the Boondock Saint thread. It's amazing to me how people will comment on the OP of a thread pages long without reading any of it. In the words of The Dude: "I'll tell you what I'm blathering about... I've got information man! New # has come to light!"

Read the threads, both easily and conclusively debunked by simple research and literacy.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

One thing I can say about Barry,

He aint stupid!

They floated this thing at the perfect time (I guess they knew about when the time would be?).

What is everyone doing? Talking about this damn paper.

Folks, I dont think he was born here....BUT! There is MUCH more important crap than this thing! The time to worry about this has passed, HE'S IN OFFICE!!!!

Worry about the real stuff!

The impending default of the US government.

3 Front War

Invasions of privacy.

BTW,

This stuff is FAR more important than the freakin brown dwarf that may be headed to us....we can at least do something about this!

sounds like there is a joke in there but its not intentional
edit on 28/4/11 by felonius because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

There is no such hospital name and never has been. At least a slong as there have been yp, wp and then the internet as far as I can find. YES odumbass' researchers are that stupid. C I A complete idiots always

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I'm first to question the truth behind everything, but the name of the hospital might not be determinable enough to invalidate the certificate.
"1950 A new children’s hospital opens to replace the
41-year-old original Kauikeolani Children’s Hospital."
This might be Kapiolani Maternity and Gynecological Hospital, but this site doesn't declare the hospital's name.

"1978 Kauikeolani Children’s Hospital and Kapi‘olani
Hospital begin to affiliate and both move into the
new medical center."
Other sites say the Kapiolani Maternity and Gynecological Hospital was formed with this union, but this site doesn't mention the name of the new medical center.
So the hospital could have been formed in 1950 or 1978.

The answer is unclear and difficult to find, which naturally leads people to suspect.

Both of the quotes were found on:
www.kapiolanigift.org...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

When will you birthers realise how incredibly racist you are - it is seriously disgusting.

Whats that your not a racist - riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Demanding that a black man produce his papers isn't racist - its the law.
That might possibly be the case if you had ever, ever asked any previous elected official to produce their documents. But out of the thousands and thousands of elected officials, governors, congressional reps and even previous presidents and candidates - this has almost never been raised for a white person - if at all. The only previous time was in the 50's, for a guy who was born in mexico - Chiuahua - he was eligible as his father was American.

Demanding a black man prove their identity with papers is the oldest and most virulent form of Racism in America, it has a long, long history and is absolutely a racist tactic.

Even though, EVEN THOUGH his papers have nothing to do with his eligibility - (where he was born is irrelevant, he only has to be a citizen of the united states, his mother or father have to be American, if you were born over seas to American Parents - you too would be eligible).

the fact you feel no shame, and completely justified, worse even defend it as not being racist makes it all the worse. At least historically people who used this tactic stood up and admitted they were racists and white supremists, at least they had the guts to acknowledge their position and didn't cower behind ridiculous excises and blatantly false reasoning.

Then again racism is derived from fear, and fear is the bedrock of all cowards.

www.alternet.org...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jimnuggits
[more
NOTHING REDUNDANT ABOUT THE CONSTITUTION AND THE QUALIFICATIONS TO BE POTUS! ONE WAY OR THE OTHER HE IS A USURPER!!! FATHER WAS A BRITISH SUBJECT!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by d. duck
A question I have with the document is the name of the country of Barack Hussein Obama Sr. Kenya was not the name of the country until 1963. In 1961 it was known as British East Africa Protectorate.

Here is a map of Africa from the 1960 atlas...Notice...KENYA!!!!

www.greatnorthroad.org...

Here is the site it is from..

www.greatnorthroad.org...

Would you like me to google up a dozen more atlas images from 1960 that show KENYA on a map?

Could you not find the answer yourself? It took me 60 seconds....You are looking for answers aren't you????

Perhaps you can pass this along to the others out there apeing this same horsesh*&.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Nice Find! I also wonder what all the pencil like markings on the certificate are and why there are there. Who made them and what do they mean?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join