It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ACETRADAMUS questions the BC of Obama because the hospital name is 17 years early. Yipes!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Wish i could flag this several times....so many people caught up arguing the image layer and they are overlooking this obvious elephant in the livingroom...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by niceguybob

You would think that his very high paid staff could at least put out something that looked real but they choose not too so people would continue to argue back and forth. This is all a game to get both sides as upset as possible. Barry is a created tool by the Elite. He may have been born in Kenya, Hawaii, or Alabama. It doesnt matter because he is playing a part just like an Actor.

The Bloodlines that control the country are loving this get more heat. I would like to know how much Trump is being paid to stir the pot of hate? Trump is another puppet or he would be dead. We need to wake up and see the real picture.

We need to drop all the race issues, religious issues, gender issue and come togather as Humans and take back our world. We need to make sure the Elite are gone and all Military powers are banished from the earth. We need to help each other no matter what country we live in. We need to stop killing people because they are poor.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Drala

What elephant would that be? It's already been proven above that the hospital name on the birth certificate is correct.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
If it's "fake" it's not gonna matter. If it's real it's not going to matter. If he get's elected to a second term and it's "fake", it's still not going to matter. If he doesn't get elected again, it's still not gonna matter. Do you want to know why? Because he ALREADY got elected and it doesn't matter! He's already in the white house. If it's a fraud they can cover it up right! Like HAARP, and the 9/11 event and the fact that they're digging us in in the Middle East not to save lives or create democracy but to show how seriously we'll come after the oil we're gonna need to stay the 1 and only superpower! So he is or isn't a citizen, big deal! He's the president, and that's just the way it is! If he is lying about it, so what? He's already there! IF he's not,, and he gets elected again, and if there is still anyone left in 2013 to care or take note, then history will still see him as the president that was at the wheel when the car drove straight off a bridge! ! ! ! If you can't figure it out, people at that level of the social ladder aren't capable of committing a crime. Believe It!
Anyway, there's not much history will say about him, other than he was a lousy leader and poor administrator. Talks a good game though don't he!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Nice catch!!!! Star and Flag! : )

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by spacedonk

Well, that is certainly a good find Acetradamus!

The issues behind this birth certificate are way to sloppy to be accidental.

The layers, "CIA-61" and now this. The CIA could easily have done it perfectly.

But it appears they chose not to.

Can't help thinking this whole thing is deliberatly set up to gain public support for Trump. I'm certain he will be your next President.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

If people vote for Trump over any other candidate available then the world has failed.
Donald Trump will not run for president, he's too busy doing what he does best, PR work.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
hey,

thanks for putting this in a thread,

like the OP said, i didnt have rights to post,

i got this from "dailyevidence" via facebook..

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

This says the same thing, Maternity and Gynecological Hospital. T

Yes, I posted that BC earlier today in another thread..

But I did notice it was only posted to the net TODAY..

Is it genuine or not as the question had already been raised..

Also the cert number was prior to Obama's though Obama was born the day before..

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
Also the cert number was prior to Obama's though Obama was born the day before..

Yes, but as pointed out in one of the many other threads, it was done a few days later.
Its entirely possible that whoever allocated the numbers just went through the big pile of waiting forms accumulated over a few days and did them in one sitting in no particular order. Might have even been that they started from the top of the pile (that last one placed there) and worked down. I've done things like that myself with paperwork.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by goobersnooch

Further grist for the fact mill: The website for the hospital states merely that the Kapiolani Maternity Home was founded in 1890 and merged in 1978 with another hospital. However, according to the 1962 “American Directory of Obstetricians & Gynecologists” (pages 105, 132, and 202), the Kapiolani Maternity Home was renamed the Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital. That name change is also cited in a book published three years before the President’s birth: “Social Service in Hawaii” by Margaret Mary Louise Catton (Pacific Book Publishers, 1959), In it the hospital’s name change from Kapiolani Maternity Home to Kapiolani Maternity and Gynecological Hospital is cited on page 103. Two other books, “Social Process in Hawaii: Volume 32″ (University of Hawaii at Manoa, 1989) and “The Health of Native Hawaiians” by Eldon L. Wegner (University of Hawaii at Manoa, 1989), both state that in the hospital’s “charter was amended to change the organization’s name to Kapiolani Maternity and Gynecological Hospital.” This name change took place prior to 1950, according to the “Hawaii Medical Journal,” Volume 10 (published 1950), which calls the hospital the Kapiolani Maternity and Gynecological Hospital on pages 53, 129, and 453.

from one of the comments found here

I wish people would read the whole thread before making comments. I would say this post certainly debunks this thread.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

It literally only took me 5 minutes of research to debunk this.......Read what this says and look at when it was published: www.sciencedirect.com... teway&_sort=d&_docanchor=&view=c&_acct=C000050221&_version=1&_urlVersion=0&_userid=10&md5=cea4b43d88663581248e7bb491336c9e&searchtype=a

P.S. I mean no offense, but seriously what is wrong with you Birthers, do you ever even bother to try to discover the truth, or do you just believe the lies you all keep telling each other, out of blind faith and ignorance?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by backinblack

Yes, but as pointed out in one of the many other threads, it was done a few days later.
Its entirely possible that whoever allocated the numbers just went through the big pile of waiting forms accumulated over a few days and did them in one sitting in no particular order. Might have even been that they started from the top of the pile (that last one placed there) and worked down. I've done things like that myself with paperwork.

Yeah but why is the registrars name different then??

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by mclarenmp4

I wish people would read the whole thread before making comments. I would say this post certainly debunks this thread.

You know web pages are easy to alter..

Also I note it's always that one same BC that gets shown..
Surely there's more than one BC out there from that hospital...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
When there is enough pressure being exerted upon those who seek to deceive and who have criminal intentions,they will make mistakes . Do keep digging. If it is true nobody loses anything,but if it is false,then something should be done to remove those corrupt dogs.
edit on 28-4-2011 by 1Starman because: add

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Well, that is certainly a good find Acetradamus!

The issues behind this birth certificate are way to sloppy to be accidental.

The layers, "CIA-61" and now this. The CIA could easily have done it perfectly.

But it appears they chose not to.

Can't help thinking this whole thing is deliberately set up to gain public support for Trump. I'm certain he will be your next President.

That last line, I could not agree more. Its funny that some one as rich and powerful as Trump is speaking out against people who you would think are his peers or even more so brethren. This whole hoopla reeks of controlled opposition to me and those who buy anything Trump says..... I don't know I think its hilariously odd that some one with that much money and a hit show who is for sure the bees knees in the eyes of not only birthers but quite a few tv addicts/sheeple is now wanting to be President and will not just go away under any circumstances.

Something is very rotten in Denmark my friends.

Trowa
edit on 28/4/11 by TrowaBarton because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
The document matches up with the example one, but only at the top, the text
"THIS CERTIFIES THAT THE ABOVE IS A TRUE AND CORRECT"...... is missing from obamas bc.

but my question is, why does the reference number in the upper right not correspond with the date, since the date on obamas bc is 8-4-61, and the reference number is 61-10641, and the example birth certificate was created the next day, but is 4 digits less..... maybe there was a delay cataloging the documents, and the example bc was cataloged before Barrys??

edit on 28-4-2011 by sicksonezer0 because: clarification

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
To prove this thread wrong... and IM A REPUBLICAN... The Birth Certificate says "Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital" which is the "old name" of the hospital before 1978. If he was born in 1961 and it has the old name... where's the problem???

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

edit on 28-4-2011 by sicktruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Here are other births in and around the same day and the SAME PLACE as Obama and they are all the same hospital listed,, so this thread/evidence is bogus!!

i55.tinypic.com...

i55.tinypic.com...
edit on 28-4-2011 by CanadianDream420 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join