It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ACETRADAMUS questions the BC of Obama because the hospital name is 17 years early. Yipes!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
I dont know is this the right site?

www.kapiolani.org...

In 1908, Albert and Emma Kauikeolani Wilcox donated $50,000 to start a children's hospital. The community, concerned that two of every seven infants in Hawai‘i did not live to see their first birthday, rallied to match the Wilcox's gift. A year later, Kauikeolani Children's Hospital opened. The two hospitals joined in 1978 to become Kapi‘olani Medical Center for Women & Children. Staying true to its mission, the non-profit hospital has played a vital role in the health of Hawaii's women, children and adolescents. It is staffed with highly skilled, compassionate physicians and nurses,

Picture of Obama's Birth Certificate Here.
www.foxnews.com...

Wow, looks like a pretty open-and-shut answer to the OP's question.

I wondered what took them so long to just go ahead and fake a birth certificate. And then to do this bad of a job on top of it? Maybe they made it this obvious on purpose?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

One thing I thought was weird was how this one states the place of birth as Honolulu, Oahu. Obama's on the other hand says Honolulu, Hawaii. Just thought that was weird coming from the same place. Any guesses?
edit on 4/28/2011 by FoJAk because: For silly spelling

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
This whole thing is both ridiculous and hilarious in equal measure. Ok so his birth certificate turns out to be fake. Then what? What are you people going to do about it? That's right. Nothing. Why? Because you can't. Simple as. What's the best you guys can hope for? A change in president? Yeah sure, so you get another 'pure American' like the saintly and all round amazing George W. Bush who not only managed to last for 2 terms but put your country firmly in the sewer while making you not only the most hated country in the world but also an absolute laughing stock.

You guys are screwed either way. Whether Obama's BC is fake or not it makes no difference. The chances of you getting a virtuous president are about as infitesimal as Paris Hilton's I.Q.

Forget about it and get a beer and go fishing. Simple

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Fatgoblin

O...M...G...you are one of the only people i have seen that has the same mentality about it as I do. But I'd like to add that I think people need to be worried if we find out it IS a fake. That means they wanted us to find out and that they have something/someone better in store for us than Obama and they need him gone to make way for that.

Seriously...pray we don't find out it's a fake...(maybe that is why they SUPPOSEDLY did such a shoddy job on the "forgery" (I don't think it is, but for those who do...).

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fatgoblin
This whole thing is both ridiculous and hilarious in equal measure. Ok so his birth certificate turns out to be fake. Then what? What are you people going to do about it? That's right. Nothing.

It's not quite that simple. The damage is done by the information itself. It causes Obama and the US government in general to lose credibility and rapport with the American people.

This is an issue of active vs. passive destruction of the US government's authority. If large numbers of people become aware that Obama is not a legitimate president to the US, and that this is being covered up and blatantly lied about, then this is naturally going to be reflected in the attitudes and actions of these people, including people who are in positions to have a real effect. In the few years this has been an issue, we have already seen military officers court-martialed for refusing to follow orders because of this. They do not buckle to pressure and actually have to be court-martialed. I have to wonder how this stuff also plays into various "leaks" by military officials and other "betrayals" of a system which fully deserves betrayal, not to mention the rippling effects it would have on other aspects of social order.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
It's not quite that simple. The damage is done by the information itself. It causes Obama and the US government in general to lose credibility and rapport with the American people.

You mean it hasn't happened already?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13

O...M...G...you are one of the only people i have seen that has the same mentality about it as I do. But I'd like to add that I think people need to be worried if we find out it IS a fake. That means they wanted us to find out and that they have something/someone better in store for us than Obama and they need him gone to make way for that.

Seriously...pray we don't find out it's a fake...(maybe that is why they SUPPOSEDLY did such a shoddy job on the "forgery" (I don't think it is, but for those who do...).

Well that's the problem isn't it. Nobody knows what they're trying to pull or even if they're really trying to pull anything. So they 'win' either way because everyone just runs around like headless chickens with all sorts of theories and viewpoints. It's a severe waste of time in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

I have to wonder how this stuff also plays into various "leaks" by military officials and other "betrayals" of a system which fully deserves betrayal, not to mention the rippling effects it would have on other aspects of social order.

I like the questions you raised here bsbray11. If you look at the whole Obama controversy I believe you can kind of get an idea of what I believe is going down. The simple fact that this guy came out of nowhere for a large number of people was no accident. I myself never heard of him before Oprah endorsed him.

After 9-11 the country was still wrestling with the idea of religious extremism. Whole Muslim nations became suspect. Islamaphobia ran rampant. The president at the time was freely stripping our freedoms and had a free hand to wage war with who he wanted to. I'm speaking about Iraq.

Soon enough we understood the whole Iraq lie but it was too late. The main characters that we were supposedly after in Afghanistan were never found. It all left us so disenfranchised and feeling guilty that we really wanted to show the world how accepting we were of other cultures and races.

So in came Obama Hussein. He's an American citizen they tell us but there are a lot of unanswered questions. He's Christian although we believe he was raised Muslim. We desperately wanted someone just like Obama to be the President at this time to show the world we were tolerant.

So now he's in for a while and we see that things really didn't change at all. We get information that seems to be put out there for it to be found. Like when they mention his Kenyan roots all the time. Who cares, has anyone ever mentioned your roots when referring to you?

This is to show us that there can be a foreigner to run things. It really doesn't matter where the leader comes from, as long as he's/she's what the public needs to deal with the baggage that they lay on you through their wars and media spins.

They know what kind of baggage they have lined up for us and they have the remedy that everyone will run to all set up and ready to go. We will be begging for them to give us what they want us to have because we will believe it's what we want to have. I may be wrong but I don't feel I am.

The whole Obama thing is just too damn convenient and confusing.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fatgoblin
You mean it hasn't happened already?

I think we're still in the process of it happening. They lose more and more credibility as time goes on, and Obama is one of the primarily tools you see on American TV still promoting propaganda.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
You all are looking right at the elephant in the room, without seeing her. The funny paper work may have been there all along. My grandmother's tombstone has the very same device. She passed in 1955, and it had to be explained to me why her stone was so inscribed. Born alive, or at a later time, dying, you have a legal name. You can't put any old name on your B.C. or your Death Certificate. So this carries all the way over to your gravestone. My grandmother married young, produced a son and a daughter, by her first husband, who died at the age of 33. Three years later, she married a man recommended and socially introduced to her by the mayor of Philadelphia, in 1925. This clown was a complete disaster, but since she was Catholic, she locked him out, but never got divorced. After she passed on, my parents who had supported her for 15 years got up to getting her stone. They ran into this problem. Even though she had rid herself and her children, of this gambler buddy of the mayor, back in the thirties, she was still, even in death, his lawful wife. ERGO, her stone has her given name, then in PARENTHESES, her surname from her first marriage, and then her still legal name, that of the spouse of the gambler buddy of the Mayor of Philadelphia.
So this same device is on Barry's birth certificate. But it's on there for a slightly different reason. Now, can you figure it out? There were three adult Dunhams involved, and I won't speculate which one did this, but it sure wasn't the newborn infant. If someone wants to challenge B.O., then my choice would be to bring up the real live use of his Indonesian passport, to travel to Pakistan. When you cross an international frontier, they don't just wave you on by. You fill out a sworn statement that you are the same person; "Barry Soetoro", on the passport, and that you are legally entitled to use it, AKA, you are a legal citizen of Indonesia. At that time, there was no dual citizenship between the U.S. and Indonesia, because of Sukarno. B.O. would be reduced to claiming that he signed sworn citizenship documents, that he couldn't read, or understand. If he had only left the Indonesian passport in a drawer at his home and traveled abroad on his U.S. passport, then it would be moot, at least as far as I'm concerned. I crossed Algeria on a motorcycle in 1971, and was worried about using a Visa, written in Arabic, which I couldn't read. But I made it across in the four days allotted to me, by their Embassy in Rabat, O.K.. Then my bike threw it's drive chain in Tunisia. Question is; "is there enough here to throw Barry's political drive chain, before the next election"? If that parenthesis in effect, nixes Obama Sr., then how can any Birther contest that Barry X is anything but a natural born American citizen? So it's really Trump who is on the fishing expedition, and he's pulled his chair up to the gaming table, with a bag o' chips. He's a serious threat, in a way that no real Republican will ever be, IMHO. Just look at the ad hominum attacks on him from the mainstream press corps.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jimnuggits

Obama signed Senate Resolution 511.

He agreed that Natural born means you have "American citizens" (plural) for parents.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacedonk
Hi Acetradamus, a new member, who does not have posting points to create a thread asks:

"“Hate to bring this up, but I just checked the official web site for Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital and according to the information there, the name of the hospital at the time of his birth should have been Kauikeolani Children’s Hospital. According to the web site the name didn’t change to Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until Kauikeolani Children’s Hospital merged with Kapi‘olani Maternity Home in 1978. So how could his official long form birth certificate that was generated in 1961 have the name of the hospital that wasn’t created until 1978?” "

Now please tell me is this correct - anyone explain the alleged discrepancy?

there are other bedunk threads but the hospital name would seem fairly crucial; no?

Kudos to Acetradamus!! His thread

The Obama camp will not admit that this is NOT the ORIGINAL long form birth certificate that was issued in 1961. It's NOT even a COPY of the original.

What they released is a long form birth certificate on current paper that purports to contain all the information on the original LFBC.

I think they did this because:

1.) the issue was growing beyond the bounds of the original "Birther" crowd and going mainstream.

2.) most people will blindly accept the validity of this LFBC and consider the matter closed.

3.) some of us know this cannot be a copy of the 1961 ORIGINAL. Dedicated "Birthers" will not let this issue die because they know they've been lied to again:

a.) Birther persistence will further marginalize the issue as an issue for the "wingnuts" & racists.

b.) Any questions about the new LFBC will further divide & distract Americans from what's really happening in our country.

The American people are being played by TPTB.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Easily explained,this BC isnt the original,its a copy such as you or I would get should we lose it.Now at the time he was born the hospital its original name,but now the name is different,it is a real hospital btw..but since he requested the document the BC was printed with the hospitals new name not its old one..I had the same thing happen with my BC when i requested a new copy some years ago..

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Bosko

I am unconvinced at the validity of one certificate (in negative colour scheme) as proof that the Obama certficate is correct. I need a link to an archive that shows that the hospital did in fact exist in the name that is on the Obama cert and the alleged real alternative cert shown on page 1.

Otherwise, the alternative cert could have easily been faked. Will check if there is such a link buried somewhere in the remainder of the thread in a minute.

Aside from all this, I agree with those members who have argued that all of this is a Psy-Op to take our attention off of what's really going on with the US and Elite foreign policy.

I specify US policy simply because they are being used as the tool of our shadow leaders, to act as 'Superpower of Choice', manipulated in order to usher in the NWO.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

Extremely pertinent and incisive. America has been 'owned' (or should that be 'pwnd' in nouveau internet parlance?) by TPTB, pure and simple, from the moment George Bush stood up to chat about the NWO in the early 90's.

Well, if we're being honest, the Grand Plan has been in motion since time immemorial, but what I'm referring to here is our modern perception that the 'conclusion' of their scheming is fast approaching...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aristophrenia
reply to post by spacedonk

When will you birthers realise how incredibly racist you are - it is seriously disgusting.

Whats that your not a racist - riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Demanding that a black man produce his papers isn't racist - its the law.
That might possibly be the case if you had ever, ever asked any previous elected official to produce their documents. But out of the thousands and thousands of elected officials, governors, congressional reps and even previous presidents and candidates - this has almost never been raised for a white person - if at all. The only previous time was in the 50's, for a guy who was born in mexico - Chiuahua - he was eligible as his father was American.

Demanding a black man prove their identity with papers is the oldest and most virulent form of Racism in America, it has a long, long history and is absolutely a racist tactic.

Even though, EVEN THOUGH his papers have nothing to do with his eligibility - (where he was born is irrelevant, he only has to be a citizen of the united states, his mother or father have to be American, if you were born over seas to American Parents - you too would be eligible).

the fact you feel no shame, and completely justified, worse even defend it as not being racist makes it all the worse. At least historically people who used this tactic stood up and admitted they were racists and white supremists, at least they had the guts to acknowledge their position and didn't cower behind ridiculous excises and blatantly false reasoning.

Then again racism is derived from fear, and fear is the bedrock of all cowards.

www.alternet.org...

Besides the fact that bigotry / racism still thrives in the US and the rest of the world, I have to disagree with your statement because there was an issue during the election concerning with McCain's birthplace as well.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   

what do you mean then what? it turns out to be faked and we all realize the whole voting system is a fraud, as a nation. what do you mean then what lol?? youre somebody whose sitting on the sidelines obv. and yes we can do many things, you forget about everyone who actually has crititcal thinking & by god our country was already the most hated since before you were even born

yea were screwd, and while youre pretending to not be from the states we will be fishing and drinking beer. without your cheap offer.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cobra.EXE

what do you mean then what? it turns out to be faked and we all realize the whole voting system is a fraud, as a nation. what do you mean then what lol??

Yeah THEN WHAT? So the voting system is a fraud. Wow what a revelation. It's a fraud in so many countries it's not funny. Come to my country and see it in action IN THE OPEN. It's a joke. The difference in America is that it's all behind a nice mist of hoopla.

youre somebody whose sitting on the sidelines obv.

Well duh Einstein. I'm from India and one of my favourite pastimes is American politics because it's the same as ours except yours is dressed in a suit.

and yes we can do many things, you forget about everyone who actually has crititcal thinking

Alright, so what have you and the rest of your fellow Americans done during St. George's two terms? I suppose things are all better now huh?

& by god our country was already the most hated since before you were even born

I can't imagine why

yea were screwd, and while youre pretending to not be from the states we will be fishing and drinking beer. without your cheap offer.

Pretending? Are you daft? Read my location on my avatar. I'm from India. Get a map and spend an hour trying to locate it (if that's even possible for you 'critical thinking' Americans)

Sheesh
edit on 29-4-2011 by Fatgoblin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
get a life people

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join