It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ACETRADAMUS questions the BC of Obama because the hospital name is 17 years early. Yipes!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by keepinmysoul

OOh! I'm convinced!
Take your fight to Capitol Hill! Shout it from the rooftops! Obama isn't AMERICAN enough! It's the rules!

Let's all follow the Constitution! (except for stuff under the Patriot Act. And lobbyists. And Political Action commitees. And Corporate Welfare.)

Find a hobby, bub. You're too small to ride this ride.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

Good call!

The Brits were "all off in" Kenya during the 50's due to rebellion. I've always heard of it being called Kenya.

Was it a protectorate? Think so.

You have a 1" box to fill in. Common sense would say use "Kenya".

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
I've come to the conclusion that no amount of evidence that casts doubt on the authenticity of that document will assuage the liberal obamabots. They'll just continue to squint really hard, click their heels together and yell "It IS real, it IS real, case CLOSED."

Oh yeah, then call everyone names like "birther" and "racist" like some grade school bully.

edit on 28-4-2011 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

I'm sure that will be the case. And no amount of actual facts will convince the 'birthers' that the horse is now so dead that to keep beating it is just embarrassing. Please, this is a none issue - is this all you think is worthwhile in life? Oh, before the word sheep comes in (as it so often does), that should refer to those who blindly follow with no real reason to..................................................... and this thread is an example of that

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
It doesn't matter either way. This goes to show how naive all of you are while they are eeping both sides divided.

Fact is no matter who's in office... they're all working for the worlds biggest criminal enterprise which has ever existed and it opposes each and everyone of you.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimnuggits
And this is why the Tea Party and Birthers are seen as racists. It's the only argument left that makes any sense.

You are grasping at thin, flimsy straws. I'm a die hard liberal pinko commie, I was there in DC throwing eggs after what I thought was a stolen 2001 election. Bush still served 8 years.

Please try to find an actual POLITICAL issue to argue. This is redundant, and a truly assinine waste of energy. Trust me, even if he was born on Mars, you're going to have to do better than this.

Good luck with all the not being irrelevant anymore...

Peace to you, passionate few...
edit on 28-4-2011 by jimnuggits because: (no reason given)

Though i agree with some of your sentiment i chose your post to prove 1 point. People are lazy now they dont want to prove there points.Everything is a victim mentality You for example George Bush stole the election well no he didnt And contrary to the left hes not evil . And as for the right they are in such shock that anyone likes Obama and dont see there view of how evil he is. Hes not evil hes not trying to destroy the country. When dealing with Obama you have to look at the environment he grew up in he became a liberal. Unfortunately for us he took some of the worst parts instead of the better parts.

I guess sometimes i have to laugh because on issues i go left on some right on others this gives me a unique perspective to notice the propaganda both sides like to use. I often find to get the truth i have to look at both sides and draw my conclusions because both left and right often talk in half truths.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedonk

Do me a favor.

Look at the bottom left corner of the certificate.

What date is that?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

I replied with my own, irrelevant exercise in futility to prove my point: This is going nowhere, and will amount to even less, just as my rebellion did.

I don't wish to fight old fights, (ie; yes he DID steal the election) I was just empathizing with the Rights plight here. (damn liberal slime)

I try to see both sides, its just that the GOP are usually acting from a greedy and/or racist standpoint. In My Opinion. But I do see the value of having at least TWO 'viable' political parties to choose from, so I'm only offering some friendly advice when I say:

Battle the issues, not the man.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Ok people, this topic was proven wrong on the first page...

So why are people still talking like if it were true? Do people read topics anymore?
edit on 28-4-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by something wicked

I've come to the conclusion that no amount of evidence that casts doubt on the authenticity of that document will assuage the liberal obamabots. They'll just continue to squint really hard, click their heels together and yell "It IS real, it IS real, case CLOSED."

Oh yeah, then call everyone names like "birther" and "racist" like some grade school bully.

edit on 28-4-2011 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

I'm sure that will be the case. And no amount of actual facts will convince the 'birthers' that the horse is now so dead that to keep beating it is just embarrassing. Please, this is a none issue - is this all you think is worthwhile in life? Oh, before the word sheep comes in (as it so often does), that should refer to those who blindly follow with no real reason to..................................................... and this thread is an example of that

Something just occurred to me reading your post. Did anyone notice there is so little trust in Obama now that everyone assumes hes lying even if he tells the truth?? I was thinking this has a lot to do with all the grand promises he made as a candidate but he did not keep them did he? I know the reason i voted was his promise to unite the country but instead seems to do everything in his power to accomplish the opposite.Seems to further racial divides whenever given the opportunity and just as bad he also tries to divide people along party lines. Needless to say wont get my vote again which is sad he had an opportunity to be great could you see the advantages to being the 1st black president imagine what he could have accomplished!! Instead hes set back race relations decades. I cant wait until he loses just so maybe we can move forward again.

PS you throw up the term birthers to besmirch for no other reason then hate is wrong. Just because they choose to believe something different doesn't make them less intelligent then you..In truth if you look at whats happened there is still something weird about Obamas past to be honest I am not sure what it is only a feeling that something is wrong.Maybe this is still my feelings about being lied to but i dont think so. And just so everyone knows its not because hes Black.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimnuggits
reply to post by dragonridr

I replied with my own, irrelevant exercise in futility to prove my point: This is going nowhere, and will amount to even less, just as my rebellion did.

I don't wish to fight old fights, (ie; yes he DID steal the election) I was just empathizing with the Rights plight here. (damn liberal slime)

I try to see both sides, its just that the GOP are usually acting from a greedy and/or racist standpoint. In My Opinion. But I do see the value of having at least TWO 'viable' political parties to choose from, so I'm only offering some friendly advice when I say:

Battle the issues, not the man.

I see just realize that everyone has unique perspectives they may not agree with you but im really tired of victims this was stolen, he lied his way into office. This doesn't make people racist its just victim mentality we seem to be stuck in.Everything is someone elses fault and if we cant blame it on someone we were cheated somehow.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I agree. We all have to learn the lesson. Being a victim doesn't change anything.

Now, it just grates my nerves when people say they don't trust the government, or the government is evil, because WE ARE THE GOVERNMENT. Democracy, remember?

Don't like it? Run yourself.

No More Victims.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Funny how angry people get when the tables turn. You know all the skeptics get their panties in a twist when you give them eye-witness testimony from fireman on 9/11 when they say that they heard detonations/explosions in the basements of World Trade Center, but seemingly.... it's not enough is it? I mean unless they witnessed the nano-thermite explode in their face it will never be enough will it?

You know what, i'm not satisfied until I witness his actual birth, k?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Personally I never really cared about the whole birth certificate issue,I just thought if so many people were talking about it that maybe there was something to it all.So I just basically jumped on the bandwagon not knowing if it was true or not.

Could just be a sympathy tactic!Get my drift?

Or maybe it's nothing at all.But if that were true then why are people asking about it?

Do you think Obama ever.."never inhaled"?I mean honestly who cares.Don't focus on the person..focus on the problems!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11

Originally posted by d. duck
A question I have with the document is the name of the country of Barack Hussein Obama Sr. Kenya was not the name of the country until 1963. In 1961 it was known as British East Africa Protectorate.

Here is a map of Africa from the 1960 atlas...Notice...KENYA!!!!

www.greatnorthroad.org...

Here is the site it is from..

www.greatnorthroad.org...

Would you like me to google up a dozen more atlas images from 1960 that show KENYA on a map?

Could you not find the answer yourself? It took me 60 seconds....You are looking for answers aren't you????

Perhaps you can pass this along to the others out there apeing this same horsesh*&.

Thank you for the information. You can dispense with the attitude, however. I understand your frustration because of the same inquiries over conjecture and shadows. Mine was a true question because I was unable to find the answer.

Again, thank you for providing the information I was searching for.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by keepinmysoul

"There is no such hospital name and there never has been."

Yikes, you should really tell that to the people that work there and the babies delivered there, they're gonna be so mad! Here - use their website to tell them they don't exist, and haven't been providing medical services for a century.

www.kapiolani.org...

You birthers; always exposing the lies of reality.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bosko
reply to post by Drala

What elephant would that be? It's already been proven above that the hospital name on the birth certificate is correct.

Yep. And even though the OP has also admitted it was a hoax, the mysterious posts asserting this is true KEEP appearing.

Hmmmmm

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by BiggyMcBigPants

Don't want to take your own advice I see. Stay classy dude.

That's a term of endearment, cupcake.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Check this out, Obama father from Kenya in 1961. Kenya didn't exist until 1963!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxzen2004

Check this out, Obama father from Kenya in 1961. Kenya didn't exist until 1963!

Yes Kenya existed it was on globes maps etc. All ways research before you post something you read on the web somewhere. This is the same problem all conspiracies have people want to believe and when they want to believe they will find a way to make the facts fit even if it involves a hammer.

Look if you don't like Obama work to have him defeated in the next election. Make your arguments about his policies. Don't get sucked in to petty issues in the end we all lose.The only way any form of democracy or in our case republic works is sharing ideas and guiding the nation through your choices.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bosko
reply to post by Drala

What elephant would that be? It's already been proven above that the hospital name on the birth certificate is correct.

It merely stated that the hospital did exist at that time, not that it was the hospital where he was "allegedly" born. I am no birther but would like to know why his records were court ordered sealed and his backround education documents as well.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join