It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's NEW Birth Certificate proven to be fake hours after release

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by helster83

SERIOUSLY ARE YOU DEFECTIVE?

And to all others YES is DOES MEAN SOME INDIVIDUALS HAVE ENGAGED IN FRAUD, WITH WHATEVER INFORMATION, WHATEVER CHANGES, WHATEVER MOTIVES..

This means the situation is NOW WORSE AND MORE SERIOUS THAN YESTERDAY..

VERY EASY TO SEE AND PROVE WITHOUT ANY SKILL OR GRAPHICS EDITOR...

SEE FURTHER BELOW, ESPECIALLY THE SINGLE BEST EXAMPLE FOR THE NON DIGITAL SKILLED AND LIB NON BELIEVERS OF ABBO (ANYONE BUT BARRACK OBAMA)

I went to get a copy - I was just curious of all the information provided.

I didn’t believe they would ever release something that was not beyond even forensic analysis.

With 12yrs or so of editing files I see artifacts very quickly at just a glance so I zoomed in..

Some characters were different than other next to them and some background behind some form text was different.

I enlarged the pdf by %300 – just 300 shows all kinds of layers in a document that is supposed to be A SCAN OF A COPY NOT A COPY OF A "DIGITAL FILE"!!!!!

You can literally see all of the hand written pencil or pen marks, that they are different layers from most of the typed, and form printed text.

I did all this in the last 15 minutes including now finding the two videos showing the layers below.

How can they release a document that most teenagers today can see is a manipulated digital file.?

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

If you SIMPLY GROW IT IN ACROBAT TO %300 or more then move it quickly with scrollbar, but KEEP IT MOVING slower but still in scrolling as in left to right - you can see those layers without image editor and layers..

In one layer the number 1s in 1961 typing was altered another layer.

SCANNERS DO NOT SEPERATE NUMBERS FROM OTHERS - OCR DOES NOT EITHER!!

WHY WOULD THE NUMBER 1 IN THE YEAR 1961 BE SEPARATED BY ANY SOFTWARE, ANYTHING OTHER THAN DOCUMENTS AND INFORMATION BEING MERGED..

EVEN IF EVERY SINGLE FIELD ON THIS PAGE WAS %100 TRUE AND ACCURATE - ALL PARTIES INVOLVED IN THE RELEASE OF THIS DOCUMENT WOULD BE ASSOCIATED WITH FRAUD, MANIPULATION, DISHONESTY, AND DEEP IN THE MIDDLE OF PERPETUTING SOME TYPE OF POLITICAL SCAM - THE CHARACTER IMPLICATIONS OF DOING SO ALONE WILL LOSE THE ELECTION

TRUMP MAY JUST TURN OUT TO BE A HERO TO ALL WHO BELIEVE THE SORRY, SORRY HUMANS IN THE MEDIA REFUSED TO VET THEIR DREAMY CANDIDATE.

IF HE HAS FORCED THEIR HAND, AND THEREBY FORCE THE FORGERY..

It is so AMAZING and so incredibly stupid it looks like entrapment, but then again the above will apply to them all..

Just look at both of the dates AUG – 8 1961 ON THE SAME LINE why do they sit at different angles in rotation?

I can’t see why or how this would happen – the same date – the same form – the same line..

Why is it that way – it seems like a scam to entrap doubters who doubt bs when they see it..

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
OP, thank you for the information you initially posted, if you are still around (and I honestly would not blame you if you had bugged out from the circus your thread has unfortunately become).

After reading every single post to this point, it is clear to me that the tactic of divide and conquer is alive and well, and incredibly effective. If nefarious people at the top really are plotting nefarious things, we are all doomed.

If the release of this document was meant in any way as a distraction, I would say mission absolutely accomplished. They could have pulled off just about anything today and no one would have noticed. God (Allah, Buddha, Krishna, whoever) help us all.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321
I haven't been able to read through the entire 37 pages so please excuse if this has been posted already.

I read on WRH some interesting facts regarding the birth certificate.

In 1961, Kenya was not called Kenya. It was called "British East Africa Protectorate". It was not known as "Kenya" until 1963. So how could it have been listed as "Kenya" 2 years before it was even known as such?

The birth certificate lists the hospital that Obama was born in as "Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital". However in 1961 the hospital was called "Kauaikeolani Children's Hospital". The name change did not occur until 1978. A full 17 years AFTER he was born.

Very interesting....

I'm glad you pointed this out. More proof that the powers that were want a revolution? We know they would control it from beginning to ashen end. Only a love of God and individual sovereignty is going to set things right.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Its funny how people try to rebut this issue"now", when this issue could of been brought up to the people prior of Obama being elected. I have no sympathy for all you ignorant individuals trying to push this issue. Get over it already. You fail

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

Only problem with that theory is that I just had a look at my birth certificate, printed on the same type of paper by the way and no doubt printed from the stored microfiche. I see no whitespace artifacts surrounding the characters or the signatures. It looks like a copy of a green piece of paper that someone typed on. This forgery stinks IMHO.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Obama signed Senate Resolution 511.

Senate Resolution 511

Recognizing that John Sidney McCain, III, is a natural born citizen.

Whereas the Constitution of the United States requires that, to be eligible for the Office of the President, a person must be a `natural born Citizen' of the United States; Whereas the term `natural born Citizen', as that term appears in Article II, Section 1, is not defined in the Constitution of the United States;

Whereas there is no evidence of the intention of the Framers or any Congress to limit the constitutional rights of children born to Americans serving in the military nor to prevent those children from serving as their country's President;

Whereas such limitations would be inconsistent with the purpose and intent of the `natural born Citizen' clause of the Constitution of the United States, as evidenced by the First Congress's own statute defining the term `natural born Citizen';

Whereas the well-being of all citizens of the United States is preserved and enhanced by the men and women who are assigned to serve our country outside of our national borders;

Whereas previous presidential candidates were born outside of the United States of America and were understood to be eligible to be President; and

Whereas John Sidney McCain, III, was born to American citizens on an American military base in the Panama Canal Zone in 1936: Now, therefore, be it Resolved, That John Sidney McCain, III, is a `natural born Citizen' under Article II, Section 1, of the Constitution of the United States.

Obama agreed that Natural Born means you have two American citizens for parents. That's plural, not singular in the document itself and it says it twice to boot.

link   

link   

ill dig around on the net to see what i can find.. those two were just obvious because they're from the same hospital a day later, and being twins you can see that their is an ascending order, obviously you'd start at 1 right...

link   

Originally posted by EL1A5
I knew once his certificate was made public, someone somewhere would claim it to be fake.

What have the people of America become, paranoids or decievers?

This is why the government laughs at us.

And you knew his certificate, once made public, would be genuine. Wow you are quite the psychic... remote view much?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by subtopia

You don't understand the context of my statement. Your answer is not relevant to what I said.

I was not speaking in general, I was addressing a specific accusation.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Has anyone tried looking at a similar PDF of a birth certificate opened with the same program to validate that this is an issue ONLY with Obama's certificate? It would be quite embarassing if this program you're using did this to all scanned PDF birth certificates.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

People asked for the -real- birth certificate, but you would be surprised how many things like documents and photos can be doctored nowadays. Simply because the document was released and was stated to be official and genuine, does not make it so and that also does not excuse it from being scrutinized and proven to be what it is claimed to be

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bonified Ween

Originally posted by snowen20
reply to post by Bonified Ween

LOL, I use illustrator for a living and, While I am not a birther, I do see exactly what you are pointing out and understand exactly what you are referring to. There are certainly discrepancies that could point to forgery.

Good eye,...real good eye.

Thank you for the vindication. I am sure more of the fake profiles will come on here with the Ad Hominem's. This isn't about being a birther or not. It's called investigating for yourself.
edit on 27-4-2011 by Bonified Ween because: (no reason given)

Great investigation. I am still wondering why people feel better about themselves when they scream Birthers this or Birthers that. These people calling names are using programming mind control words taught by Cloward and Piven. They cannot debate so they lie and name call.
I hope soon they will wake up and realize this is what I call searching for Truth. Barry Soetoro is this mans real name because we all saw he had it signed on a school paper, although that could be just as fake as his Columbia degree. This Barack Obama Jr. is a fake name. The Elite created this character to destroy the US. There is going to be a race war that was created by the Elite to destroy many lives. Barry is a puppet the same as Bush. They are cousins also. All Presidents are related and this is nothing more than a game. Elections are illusions because Presidents have been selected before Elected. Both parties are controlled by the Elite Bloodlines. People need to stop and think before they start spitting out programmed insults that just show they are still buried in the Matrix. It really doesnt matter to these programmed people until they wake up. They do not see the real meaning of this. They are still stuck in Skin Color, religion choice, gender and other illusions. We are Humans so we need to act like Humans and stop allowing the Elite to control us with BS. This COLB is going to start a civil war because the people in this country do not see the real hidden hand. The Elite love war so they will create it any way they can. Good job Bonified but look to get crucified

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vickie3021
reply to post by helster83

SERIOUSLY ARE YOU DEFECTIVE?

And to all others YES is DOES MEAN SOME INDIVIDUALS HAVE ENGAGED IN FRAUD, WITH WHATEVER INFORMATION, WHATEVER CHANGES, WHATEVER MOTIVES..

This means the situation is NOW WORSE AND MORE SERIOUS THAN YESTERDAY..

VERY EASY TO SEE AND PROVE WITHOUT ANY SKILL OR GRAPHICS EDITOR...

SEE FURTHER BELOW, ESPECIALLY THE SINGLE BEST EXAMPLE FOR THE NON DIGITAL SKILLED AND LIB NON BELIEVERS OF ABBO (ANYONE BUT BARRACK OBAMA)

I went to get a copy - I was just curious of all the information provided.

I didn’t believe they would ever release something that was not beyond even forensic analysis.

With 12yrs or so of editing files I see artifacts very quickly at just a glance so I zoomed in..

Some characters were different than other next to them and some background behind some form text was different.

I enlarged the pdf by %300 – just 300 shows all kinds of layers in a document that is supposed to be A SCAN OF A COPY NOT A COPY OF A "DIGITAL FILE"!!!!!

You can literally see all of the hand written pencil or pen marks, that they are different layers from most of the typed, and form printed text.

I did all this in the last 15 minutes including now finding the two videos showing the layers below.

How can they release a document that most teenagers today can see is a manipulated digital file.?

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

If you SIMPLY GROW IT IN ACROBAT TO %300 or more then move it quickly with scrollbar, but KEEP IT MOVING slower but still in scrolling as in left to right - you can see those layers without image editor and layers..

In one layer the number 1s in 1961 typing was altered another layer.

SCANNERS DO NOT SEPERATE NUMBERS FROM OTHERS - OCR DOES NOT EITHER!!

WHY WOULD THE NUMBER 1 IN THE YEAR 1961 BE SEPARATED BY ANY SOFTWARE, ANYTHING OTHER THAN DOCUMENTS AND INFORMATION BEING MERGED..

EVEN IF EVERY SINGLE FIELD ON THIS PAGE WAS %100 TRUE AND ACCURATE - ALL PARTIES INVOLVED IN THE RELEASE OF THIS DOCUMENT WOULD BE ASSOCIATED WITH FRAUD, MANIPULATION, DISHONESTY, AND DEEP IN THE MIDDLE OF PERPETUTING SOME TYPE OF POLITICAL SCAM - THE CHARACTER IMPLICATIONS OF DOING SO ALONE WILL LOSE THE ELECTION

TRUMP MAY JUST TURN OUT TO BE A HERO TO ALL WHO BELIEVE THE SORRY, SORRY HUMANS IN THE MEDIA REFUSED TO VET THEIR DREAMY CANDIDATE.

IF HE HAS FORCED THEIR HAND, AND THEREBY FORCE THE FORGERY..

It is so AMAZING and so incredibly stupid it looks like entrapment, but then again the above will apply to them all..

Just look at both of the dates AUG – 8 1961 ON THE SAME LINE why do they sit at different angles in rotation?

I can’t see why or how this would happen – the same date – the same form – the same line..

Why is it that way – it seems like a scam to entrap doubters who doubt bs when they see it..

READ THIS, READ THIS

Everyone is ignoring my thread... but it clearly explains what happened with the layering. YOU GUYS NEED TO READ IT AND PAY ATTENTION... The original document shown by the media was not on any official print out... It was just on blue paper from microfiche. As displayed here: MSNBC Birth Certificate

Thereafter, somehow the official white house release wound up on an official birth certificate background as a .pdf, devoid of a seal. They apparently moved the text etc. from that document to the green Hawaiian one in layers. It's not so important that it has layers as is the question of where it came from to begin-with without previous Hawaiian authentication.

Thread

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
All I have to say is, if you don't have an understanding of layers, illustrator/photoshop etc your input on this current debate is pointless, ignorant (in the true sense of the word) and a waste of your time.

It'd be like trying to butt into an argument between two astrophysicists without any kind of understanding of even basic physics. I'm a graphic designer; I earned my BFA from VCU and I absolutely understand the point "birthers" are making with the document that is here in this thread.

Imagine if you went to a dealership to buy a brand new car, they sell you a "brand new car" with a guarantee of its newness, but when you get home, after closer inspection you notice that some of the cars important parts are unquestionably newer than others. The question becomes, if this is a brand new car as the dealer stated, why have some parts been replaced? Why did a supposedly new car need parts (that are supposed to be all new and unused) replaced? What situation called for some of the "brand new" car's original parts to be removed and replaced? A recall? An accident en route to the dealership? Maybe its not really a "brand new" car?

If his BC was honest (car was new), what was the need to take the document (new car) into a graphic editing program (repair shop) to add layers and make changes (replace old parts with new parts)? Were there errors on the original? If so, why? Was the original non-existent? Was there revealing info on the original?

I am a staunch Obama supporter, always have been, but if the document featured here is straight from the White House, this is very fishy, and raises questions. Are they going to get answered? Hell no - its finalized now. ATS is the minority as far as questioning things this deeply. The rest of the country has serious business like NBA playoffs, a royal wedding, and other things of no significant importance to worry about.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

So first of all, I do see what you are referring too...So, here's what I see going on, there's actually two possibilities...as someone already pointed out, the registrar, in order to release the birth certificate, needs to include a stamp showing that their office signed off on it.
To get the multiple elements, as someone already explained, they pull out the book, turn to the page where Obama's certificate is (center element), place a frame around it containing images of the seal and the sign off (surrounding elements), either physically or digitally to signify that the office is officially releasing the record.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8db479cbfc4f.jpg[/atsimg]

These are the multiple elements and you can see them clearly in the file. Also, depending on the software used to scan the document, some programs automatically will separate the different elements, for example, some programs will recognize the text and create a separate element so that the text can be "searchable"...this is likely where the "white" offcenter text comes from. i.e. whatever program was used to scan this recognized the text and separated this out from the background. I'm not sure what program was used scan this...I'm going to do some more research and see, because just in my short time searching online, I've already seen several explanations that are perfectly reasonable explanations for the layers. Furthermore, if Obama were going to create a fake document, the person creating would know enough to hide any "evidence".

See two possible explanations here, and here
edit on 28-4-2011 by meeneecat because: typo

If you scan a doc with Optical Character Recognition (OCR) turned on, Adobe Acrobat is capable of taking a scanned doc and breaking it out into layers automatically. That’s what seems to have happened here. There are still one or two funky anomalies, like the text in box 17a getting split into two separate layers and the date in 20 getting its own, but OCR is an imperfect beast and stuff like that happens. The larger question seems to be settled on how the cert got broken out into layers: Adobe did it.

edit on 28-4-2011 by meeneecat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders

Only problem with that theory is that I just had a look at my birth certificate, printed on the same type of paper by the way and no doubt printed from the stored microfiche. I see no whitespace artifacts surrounding the characters or the signatures. It looks like a copy of a green piece of paper that someone typed on. This forgery stinks IMHO.

Hmmm. Were you born in Hawaii in 1961? If not apples to oranges.

It is logical there is variance from state, hospital, era and transfer process. I believe you but just sayin.'

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by meeneecat

So first of all, I do see what you are referring too...So, here's what I see going on, there's actually two possibilities...as someone already pointed out, the registrar, in order to release the birth certificate, needs to include a stamp showing that their office signed off on it.
To get the multiple elements, as someone already explained, they pull out the book, turn to the page where Obama's certificate is (center element), place a frame around it containing images of the seal and the sign off (surrounding elements), either physically or digitally to signify that the office is officially releasing the record.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8db479cbfc4f.jpg[/atsimg]

These are the multiple elements and you can see them clearly in the file. Also, depending on the software used to scan the document, some programs automatically will separate the different elements, for example, some programs will recognize the text and create a separate element so that the text can be "searchable". I'm not sure what program was used to do this...I'm going to do some more research and see, because just in my short time searching online, I've already seen several explanations that are perfectly reasonable explain the layers. Furthermore, if Obama were going to create a fake document, the person creating would know enough to hide any "evidence".

See two possible explanations here, and here

So it took you an hour to learn how to use Clipping Masks. Congrats. Your explanations fail and your first attempt to debunk the thread failed. Clearly you don't have a clue what your doing or talking about. Now go troll another thread. People keep pointing the finger its OCR its OCR, well OCR works for searchable TEXT layers. These are IMAGE layers. Meaning that these were not OCR ever, at all. I considered it for a brief time, until I read into the OCR process and how it works. Now move along and keep searching the internet. And this thread has really brought the stars out tonight, really.

edit on 28-4-2011 by Bonified Ween because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-4-2011 by Bonified Ween because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Mine is from 10 years (i.e 1971 ) AFTER Obamas was issued and even though its in a box, protected from sunlight and dirt, it's not handled at all, mine is still dirty, faded and worn, whereas Obamas ( what about his other name Barry Soetoro?) BC looks pristine and freshly issued.

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join